• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Always thought Oda didn't figure out how to show when it was being used to readers until the timeskip. Simple as that. Rayleigh called it 'invisible armour' after all.

I can see that for Whitebeard's forces but no way did Rayleigh, Mihawk, or Hancock not have it. Doflamingo I could see not needing to use it during the Marinford War because he was screwing around and guys like Kuma and Moriah probably rely solely on their devil fruit. Jinbe's a crapshoot, I don't think he's used it before the wedding.

I can see that for Whitebeard's forces but no way did Rayleigh, Mihawk, or Hancock not have it. Doflamingo I could see not needing to use it during the Marinford War because he was screwing around and guys like Kuma and Moriah probably rely solely on their devil fruit. Jinbe's a crapshoot, I don't think he's used it before the wedding.

Thing is we know for certain that Vista , Marco , Jozu used haki.
So it would seem unlikely that they can't do what we see other characters doing that low tier than them.
Simple answer is Oda just wanted a visual for it and not have people talk about haki every time.

Side note does Jinbe even need haki since fishman karate is that good in a way .

Ray Down

Banned
Thing is we know for certain that Vista , Marco , Jozu used haki.
So it would seem unlikely that they can't do what we see other characters doing that low tier than them.
Simple answer is Oda just wanted a visual for it and not have people talk about haki every times.

I think its more this, cause I was looking through pre skip to see if anyone had the sheen when they were using CoA and I didn't see it.

Like in the scene where Aokiji stabbed by Whitebeard yet lived and if I remember right its due to haki, then there the scene where the three block a quake from Whitebeard using it.

Nami used Zeus 875 right?

Yes.

jbug617

Banned
Great artwork by Toei promoting the specials.
DK2Ko37VoAAZi61.jpg:small

Ray Down

Banned
Like I get the story for them is that they are suppose to eventually warm up to Sanji and become better in general, but Oda hasn't really focus of them in a while and for that to really stick they need to be important.

Reiju seems like she only their to emphasise the Sanji is nice stuff and to make saving the whole family a bit more easier to shallow.

They will show up more later so Oda has time to make this better but man o man do I not give a fuck.

Nicolada

Katakuri: The same applies to you too. Don’t lay your hands on my cute little brothers and sisters…!!!! (Attacks Luffy)

If he wasn't the best character before, he is now.

LotusHD

Banned
Katakuri: The same applies to you too. Don’t lay your hands on my cute little brothers and sisters…!!!! (Attacks Luffy)

If he wasn't the best character before, he is now.

That is honestly adorable as fuck. Damn it, sorry Perospero, back to #2 ya go.

Top Bottom