• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Was excited for Judas/Sanji (and the new opening) tonight but it turns out the CR one piece simulcast is on Sunday when I thought it was on Saturdays. What a twist.

It should be on Saturdays and the homepage still says Saturday at 9. I saw what you're talking about as well though, and my guess is that the information was messed up on the OP page because of episode of east blue being considered the "latest season" with how CR organizes the episodes

tumblr_ox30vmxL8V1w85whfo5_540.jpg

Chase17

It should be on Saturdays and the homepage still says Saturday at 9. I saw what you're talking about as well though, and my guess is that the information was messed up on the OP page because of episode of east blue being considered the "latest season" with how CR organizes the episodes

Ah, that makes sense. I thought it was odd since I was pretty sure I had watched a new episode on Saturday before.

caliph95

Like who actually believes Sanji is legitimately betraying the Strawhats it's a sad scene but I don't see why this need a special

LotusHD

Banned
Like who actually believes Sanji is legitimately betraying the Strawhats it's a sad scene but I don't see why this need a special

The next big fight after this is Pedro vs. Tamago, that wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

They gotta pick something for a special, may as well make Sanji's betrayal look good.

Ray Down

Banned
Got to like how Toei is trying to hype up the Vinsmokes, lol.

Wasn't expecting Daifuku wearing blue but this is the anime after all.

This opening is mad hype!! I love it!! Also lol the vinsmokes got a short montage I thought they got mad focus the way y’all was saying it

I haven’t liked a one piece opening this much since we fight together what a coincidence it’s the same person singing

A good timeskip OP! Finally

Hands Up was the only other good one. This might be even better. Animation is great, song is great, there's some actual story scenes mixed in with random crew goodness.
Them story beats looking real good too. Luffy punching big mom and brook with the soul power specifically

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Them story beats looking real good too. Luffy punching big mom and brook with the soul power specifically

Pedro was looking fly af too
Definitely agreed.

Pedro was a great character in this arc. I always thought he looked cool since his he was introduced, but it turns out he had a compelling backstory and badass moments to have too.

LotusHD

Banned
Definitely agreed.

Pedro was a great character in this arc. I always thought he looked cool since his he was introduced, but it turns out he had a compelling backstory and badass moments to have too.

I never thought he looked particularly cool (Like my bias aside, I legitimately think Carrot has made more badass looking faces/poses), but when I was looking back at a couple chapters again, I read through his fight with Tamago again, and yea, was much cooler than I remember it being.

Shame he's dead.

And now a two week break so we can complain about DBS.

Well, unlike DBS, I am certainly not bothered by the anime taking a week off lmao

Top Bottom