• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

RK9039

Watching 808 again, it's probably the best episode of the year. More emotional and had more weight than the chapter, which is rare for the anime.
Directing and execution were on point and above. And new music tracks to boot!

Noboru Koizumi even co-directed some of the animation.

It even ended with Memories, awesome episode.

Memories should be used for the final episode.

Lakuza

oh, nice to see KOL is watched here too :p towel sama hype is always funny XD
(i also watch sawyer7mage, rogersbase and sunpatch94)

Ray Down

Banned
Big Mom is the best Yonko so far.

I mean I never saw a group of people fall down a cliff in hype compared to the Vinsmokes

they started off as overly hyped

legends from stories, hired agents of evil, they had some class

but then they overall become to basic and non original, let alone Sanji's pop being such a disappointment in character

They are easily the group that's hype that fell off the face of the earth.

Ichiji will kill Judge, Ichiji will fight Sanji, Vinsmokes have a weapon, the army will do something, Judge Spear, Judge is a 3rd eye.

Ogodei

Skipped 807 based on what i was hearing, 808 was pretty awesome though.

It's funny that, although this is the emotional low point for the arc, things are about to get worse for both Luffy and Sanji (the actual low point being when Luffy's trying to chew his own arm off to get out of jail, but his dogged determination there feels more hopeful than this crushing moment).

Ray Down

Banned
Skipped 807 based on what i was hearing, 808 was pretty awesome though.

It's funny that, although this is the emotional low point for the arc, things are about to get worse for both Luffy and Sanji (the actual low point being when Luffy's trying to chew his own arm off to get out of jail, but his dogged determination there feels more hopeful than this crushing moment).

No mention of Sanji crying outside Puddig window?

If you watch 808 alone it’s a damn good episode
tumblr_ow4x2bWwrM1t45pbyo1_500.gif

tumblr_ox5pxzmM7Y1s4pqyso3_r2_250.gif

caliph95

Lol it was the sting chapter where all the fairy tail members were injured yet sting bowed to them like a pu...ahem pansy
That was the fucking worst

He basically could have won the tournament that his guild that has been trying hard to won but gave up because their Friendship was too strong

That Tournament was the worst

Finally read the chapter.

Ugh, hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than 'unreasonable external save' happening.

It's just too much. Giant wave, Luffy not having done any damage at all, and Cake Corps needing a few hours.

The only thing that comes to mind is the giant wave freezing and Aokiji shows up.

It wouldn't make sense but no method of surviving this currently makes sense.

LotusHD

Banned
Finally read the chapter.

Ugh, hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than 'unreasonable external save' happening.

It's just too much. Giant wave, Luffy not having done any damage at all, and Cake Corps needing a few hours.

The only thing that comes to mind is the giant wave freezing and Aokiji shows up.

It wouldn't make sense but no method of surviving this currently makes sense.

It only doesn't makes sense if you have no faith in Jinbe and/or the Sun Pirates. That said, whatever happens, no random character that we haven't already seen in this arc is going to come and save them. At least not without any foreshadowing, which Aokiji had never received regarding this arc.

Top Bottom