• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

AR_mGj.gif

Ogodei

Funny thing being Chopper did pretty well in his fight against Gedatsu, probably didn't need to panic so much against Shura (the guy in the gif), he just assumed he was out of his league.

Though the other priest, Ohm, messed him up pretty good, so who knows?

Thinking about it skypiea needs to be rated higher man. The entire crew was involved they all fought villains were all pretty cool and interesting, first major hints to haki and roger being able to hear the voice of all things,Nolan back story

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Skypiea gets such a bad rap but I loved it even when it was going on.

So much fun and yeah everyone got to fight.

Robin actually had a fight, Chopper fought on his own for once. So good.

turmoil

Banned
I also prefer per arc, I'm already procrastinating my HxH and Blade of the Immortal readings like to add all OP.

I vote for Fishman Island

/jk skypea to get this rolling

Chase17

Skypea has the first volume long flashback that features no characters from the present time (It's good though it might've bugged me st the time).

It was also when I didn't realize no one dies in one piece since I thought there was a massive body count growing there lol.

Has one of the great Usopp scenes.

I think there were a bunch of 1v1 fights but I don't remember them very well.

I'm down for a reread. *votes for east blue first*

Ogodei

It's also the best Law moment.

And just a nice moment of the spirit of the series. No matter how edgy-cool a character seems to be, they'll get sucked into the shenanigans eventually.

It was good on Law, instant rethinking of his decision to join with these people.

LotusHD

Banned
It's also the best Law moment.

Top 3 Law moments are this, him wanting to see the Shadow Clone jutsu, and him cutting a mountain in half.

Does anyone disagree?

And just a nice moment of the spirit of the series. No matter how edgy-cool a character seems to be, they'll get sucked into the shenanigans eventually.

It was good on Law, instant rethinking of his decision to join with these people.

Yup, Luffy and co. are infectious lol

Top Bottom