• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

TheChits

1497519524658.gif

lmao this is amazing

So #TeamBegeLives or #TeamBegeDies?

I am on #TeamBegeDies. Too many death flags.

I mean Bege has a kid and this isn't a flashback. Granted the New World has featured characters getting killed in the present but that is greatly outnumbered by the amount that survived.

I think he'll survive and help Luffy along with some other Supernova take out Kaido.

Ogodei

I hate it so fucking much

It's fun in small doses and when you don't take it too seriously. It's interesting to play with the dynamics of a work, and speculating on shipping is one such way (or betting on it in series where its highly likely that main characters will end up paired off)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
luffy19.jpg

It's fun in small doses and when you don't take it too seriously. It's interesting to play with the dynamics of a work, and speculating on shipping is one such way (or betting on it in series where its highly likely that main characters will end up paired off)
I actually didn't start out hating it. I found playing with the dynamics sort of fun, but nothing to take too seriously. When I saw how people (almost exclusively over the internet) live and breathe this shit, spending their lives drawing fanart of their favorite ships and writing paragraphs, essays on why they're the best, shoving them down other people's throats and getting violently defensive when their "ship" is challenged, I grew to loathe them with a burning, draconian passion.

turmoil

Banned
It's not inherently bad, but for some reason, especially lately, everyone takes it way too far and loses their damn minds over it. It's fucking crazytown.

The difference is that now internet exist.

The hypothetical GokuxBulma meltdowns would be fun

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sanji is clearly stronger than his bros, yeah.

Except maybe Ichiji, who would be equal to him at best.

LotusHD

Banned
I wonder if Sanji is getting a suit when this is all over. Could be hilarious.

It's how he and his dad makes up. Judge gives him the suit, he gruffly says it's something he always saw him giving Sanji...if things had turned out differently. (i.e. if he wasn't such a failure.) Sanji acts all tsundere and rejects the gift, but after a brief pause, he says tepidly... "Thanks though." Sanji's too proud to actually wear it full-time, but he agrees to wear it for a quick pose with the family. As of this moment, him and his family have officially made up. All is well.

Lmao sike, Judge's an ass, so don't hold your breath. They probably will have at least some reconciliation though.

It's not inherently bad, but for some reason, especially lately, everyone takes it way too far and loses their damn minds over it. It's fucking crazytown.

yep .
I never mind shipping but some people really carry it to far .
Then it just turn everything to crazy town .

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's how he and his dad makes up. Judge gives him the suit, he gruffly says it's something he always saw him giving Sanji...if things had turned out differently. (i.e. if he wasn't such a failure.) Sanji acts all tsundere and rejects the gift, but after a brief pause, he says tepidly... "Thanks though." Sanji's too proud to actually wear it, but as of this moment, him and his family have officially made up.

Lmao sike, Judge's an ass, so don't hold your breath. They probably will have at least some reconciliation though.

Maybe his sister gets it for him.

LotusHD

Banned
Real talk, if Sanji actually got a suit and wears it regularly, I will clown him so hard. The anime ruined it for me by giving the boots that annoying squeaky sound whenever they walk.

Real talk, if Sanji actually got a suit and wears it regularly, I will clown him so hard. The anime ruined it for me by giving the boots that annoying squeaky sound whenever they walk.
He don't need the suit thinking about it now lol everything they seem to do he does on his own

Man God

Non-Canon Member

That's my favorite part. Just like Bropper walking. I live for that shit.

The most likely scenario to me is that The Germa Kingdom saves enough face to go to the Reverie, Judge begrudgingly compliments Sanji and Sanji tell him to fuck off.

LotusHD

Banned
Still it would be fun to see him wear it just one time.
Along with the sentai pose lol.

Just one quick pose of the whole family in their suits, to forever taunt B-Leg with. Be like "Hah, Sanji made up with his shitty family, take that..."

The most likely scenario to me is that The Germa Kingdom saves enough face to go to the Reverie, Judge begrudgingly compliments Sanji and Sanji tell him to fuck off.

More or less.

LotusHD

Banned
Hm? I want it too happen tho

With the condition sanji takes over Xp

I know, I was just joking about how despite everything they put him through, dude should probably get some closure lol

And no, I need Reiju to lead. Also I need a good OP fighting game so I can play as these people one day, sigh

Ray Down

Banned
I know, I was just joking about how despite everything they put him through, dude should probably get some closure lol

And no, I need Reiju to lead. Also I need a good OP fighting game so I can play as these people one day, sigh

Woman>
Lead>

Lol You know this won't happen in OP

Majukun

regarding the tamatebako...since the mountain they are on is not THAT high it probably has already hit the ground..so if that was what people thought would make the bomb go off,it didn't.
this chapter was hit and run.
nah his suit was on.

it probably wasn't on since they were in the castle and they don't use them inside the germa castle but only when they go..well,raiding

that being said,onepiece is not dragonball where if you are stronger than your opponent then you don't get damaged at all..look at how many battles zoro and luffy have won where they got the shit beaten out of them...sanji kicking yonji and the genie slamming sanji one time on the ground are not indiators of who is stronger

LotusHD

Banned
Him beating up Yonji aside, I just assumed he was likely stronger than any of them individually due to him not giving much of a fuck when fighting his father. Also it'd be kind of lame if his dad ended up being right with his whole eugenics shtick.

But given how his dad was crying like a baby, it feels like his children are probably stronger.

Chase17

Usually I'm all for goofy sound effects but this one bugs me too much.

Top Bottom