• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
"Novel Straw Hat Crew" will focus on Straw Hats from the standpoint of ordinary people. Chapter 1 will focus on Luffy in Marineford Paramount War from the standpoint of ordinary Marine.

Manga "A Big Fan of ONE PIECE ~the daily life of OP Fan~" is based on a famous Japanese OP enthusiast named Kamiki-san. He became famous due to his appearance in ONE PIECE TV show "Hoko Tate" in 2012.

http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=44675&page=23&p=3798377&viewfull=1#post3798377

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I know Ichji shot him down but it was curious that Niji seemed to show some concern towards Reiju.
Ichiji looks so damn sinister in every panel he's in.

Maybe it's the fact that his hair curves downward, it's more intimidating.

Germa 66 acting as shields after spending so much establishing time being blocked by human shields is some sort of deliberate irony right?
Bring that up where the army at they truly came to that wedding with nothing what a bunch of idiots

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Maybe it's the fact that his hair curves downward, it's more intimidating.

Germa 66 acting as shields after spending so much establishing time being blocked by human shields is some sort of deliberate irony right?
That might have something to do with it, but he's also constantly shaded with the angry/sinister gradient, even when his siblings aren't. Yonji and Niji at least act personable with their siblings, and Ichiji is cold even towards them. He was also the one who didn't care about his own death when the marriage plan went sour. I might be reading too far into it, but out of all the siblings, he seems to be the one to most fully embrace Judge's perfect soldier ideology, to the point where it's frightening.

Even just from a visual standpoint, disregarding how he told Niji to leave Reiju behind, look at him this chapter:

pCGthcG.jpg

avdBjci.jpg

And then placed side by side with his brothers:

Qc6BhHS.jpg

Something about him seems a lot colder than the others, who are already cold to begin with.

NSESN

We still have to see Ichiji doing something. Yonji jobbed against Sanji, Reiju saved Luffy, and Niji beat Sanji when he couldn't fight back. Ichiji is the only one that didn't have focus yet.

Veelk

Banned
Jesus, Ichiji's nickname is even Sparkling Red.

If this was all a hidden Bleach reference, then it's no wonder the vinsmokes all suck.

SolVanderlyn

Jesus, Ichiji's nickname is even Sparkling Red.

If this was all a hidden Bleach reference, then it's no wonder the vinsmokes all suck.
*Comic Book Guy voice*

Actually, it's Spark-ing Red, you inattentive plebian

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Someone's gonna have to pop up and interfere with this battle because it's all long shot even with the Gemma's tsundere attempt at a sacrifice. Maybe their army will actually start paying attention and come save the day? Or maybe Jack or the 7th Warlord will crash the party?

Ray Down

Banned
I really doubt a third party that hasn't been established this arc is just gonna come in without any warning at this point, were to deep down the rabbit hole at this point to bring in another party.

Germa dudebros still have no idea and with comms blocked and passages blocked I really doubt they can get up there in time.

Just like i said earlier you got to work with what they have.

Ray Down

Banned
Your gonna need more then a box packed with explosions that was meant to prevent thieves from getting away not weaken the structure of a solid building, that and considering Oda likes to play with expectations/troll.

Always viewed the box as what will draw the ire of BM to the strawhats after this arc.

SolVanderlyn

Someone's gonna have to pop up and interfere with this battle because it's all long shot even with the Gemma's tsundere attempt at a sacrifice. Maybe their army will actually start paying attention and come save the day? Or maybe Jack or the 7th Warlord will crash the party?
Well, Luffy and Sanji are also fighting now. But yeah, things are still stacked against them.

LotusHD

Banned
Your gonna need more then a box packed with explosions that was meant to prevent thieves from getting away not weaken the structure of a solid building, that and considering Oda likes to play with expectations/troll.

Always viewed the box as what will draw the ire of BM to the strawhats after this arc.

For some reason (Well, until now, where the box is far away from everyone) I keep picturing Big Mom opening it, and then it explodes in her face like the old cartoons used to do lol

Top Bottom