• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Getting magma-fisted

crjmdPn.jpg

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Okay guys if Pirate Warriors 4 happens what do you want?

Hoping until at least Wano until they announce it, just to better flesh out characters move sets. Jack, for instance, would just use his Mammoth form currently, where as we could potentially see his hybrid and awakening if they wait.

That we we can also get Kidd, Drake, Hawkins, and Apoo with pretty beast move sets, not to mention Big Mom, Katakuri, Smoothie, Carrot, Pedro, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, and maybe Cracker and Pudding.

There's been a lot of characters introduced, and I have no doubt they'll eventually get round to making. I think waiting until Wano will be the best way to craft the characters though.

lbsa

I wish One Piece would one day get a game that isn't a musou rehash that gets made in like 18 months or a J-stars reskin. That Dragon Ball fighter game made me so jealous.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No more Warriors games.

LotusHD

Banned
Just give me an OP action adventure rpg where you can sail the Thousand Sunny. I'd buy that tenfold.

I really wish once OP is done (Or now, there's certainly plenty of content), someone would just give it the Witcher 3 treatment and just go all out in creating that world lol

Ogodei

SRPGs are not my bag, so it'd definitely have to see it in order to be impressed.

It works a lot like One Piece in some regards, you have masses of enemy goons that are (usually) easily dealt with by your team and only really have strength in numbers, along with a number of bosses, some of whom are easily dealt with if you have the right character to hit their weakness, some of which require careful teamwork to take down, just like One Piece.

In a fit of boredom, i once matched all of the player characters and all of the bosses to the heroes and villains of One Piece, from Alvida to the Time Skip, to everyone in Fire Emblem 9 & 10 (the GC and Wii games), so i have a specific picture in my head of what such a game would look like

Specifically i had:
Luffy -> Ike (high strength and def, decent other stats)
Zoro -> Boyd (high strength and HP)
Nami -> Soren (high magic)
Usopp -> Rolf (high skill/accuracy)
Sanji -> Oscar (mounted unit with high per-turn movement, well-rounded)
Chopper -> Lethe (high-speed low-def beastgirl)
Robin -> Volke (assassin class)
Franky -> Volug (strength/speed based beastman)
Brook -> Nealuchi (high speed, high mobility birdman)

NSESN

It works a lot like One Piece in some regards, you have masses of enemy goons that are (usually) easily dealt with by your team and only really have strength in numbers, along with a number of bosses, some of whom are easily dealt with if you have the right character to hit their weakness, some of which require careful teamwork to take down, just like One Piece.

In a fit of boredom, i once matched all of the player characters and all of the bosses to the heroes and villains of One Piece, from Alvida to the Time Skip, to everyone in Fire Emblem 9 & 10 (the GC and Wii games), so i have a specific picture in my head of what such a game would look like

Specifically i had:
Luffy -> Ike (high strength and def, decent other stats)
Zoro -> Boyd (high strength and HP)
Nami -> Soren (high magic)
Usopp -> Rolf (high skill/accuracy)
Sanji -> Oscar (mounted unit with high per-turn movement, well-rounded)
Chopper -> Lethe (high-speed low-def beastgirl)
Robin -> Volke (assassin class)
Franky -> Volug (strength/speed based beastman)
Brook -> Nealuchi (high speed, high mobility birdman)

I want to know who would be the Black Knight, Akainu or BB?

turmoil

Banned
A satisfying open world game could only be financed by something like the One Piece 100th anniversary consortium.

Imagine if after ending op Oda spends the rest of his life doing world building

Ogodei

I want to know who would be the Black Knight, Akainu or BB?

Blackbeard was Ashera, final of final bosses.

Akainu was Dheginsea (immortal dragon king).

Almost want to say i had Garp be the Black Knight, given Black Knight's rivalry with the hero (i.e. Luffy). Kind of forget now.

NSESN

I don't even know who would develop a wide open One Piece RPG. Maybe if Monolith Soft did contract work.

Aonuma did say he wanted to work with a game that isn't Zelda.

Blackbeard was Ashera, final of final bosses.

Akainu was Dheginsea (immortal dragon king).

Almost want to say i had Garp be the Black Knight, given Black Knight's rivalry with the hero (i.e. Luffy). Kind of forget now.
I think Ashera is more like the WG.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nami looks damn good in that shot too
This is what happens when I have much wine and then go into One Piece GAF.

No boobs. No assshot.

:|

There were better advertisments in Japan with the girls being in Yukata and all. :/
Good. Get that tasteless crap outta here

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Meanwhile at Anime Expo

DDmOSeJUAAAbnLS.jpg:orig
I'm still surprised Sabo made it into the top ten last popularity poll. I get why he's popular, just didn't think he'd be more so than the likes of Nami or Chopper.

It'll be interesting to see how the new poll goes. Expecting Sanji to take his top 3 spot back.

NSESN

I'm still surprised Sabo made it into the top ten last popularity poll. I get why he's popular, just didn't think he'd be more so than the likes of Nami or Chopper.

It'll be interesting to see how the new poll goes. Expecting Sanji to take his top 3 spot back.

I don't think so, Law top 3 spot was even before the Dressrosa arc was over, and the poll opened before the climax of this arc.

If only Nami and chopper were relevant again, and not useless characters :/

Top Bottom