• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
Regarding spoilers:

Caesar finally got his heart back. How many chapters did it take?

---

Holy shit, people still want Caesar to join?!

Ray Down

Banned
Also looks like 2 One Piece games are happening.

One for PSVR and the second being a game Oda is working on.

Going by the thread already it probably being developed by CC.

Veelk

Banned
I don't like Ceasar mainly because of how he was just another facet used to reveal how incompetent Big Mom is.

Oda sets up that Big Mom is going to get the gigantification serum by funding and allying herself with Ceasar. Instead, he wastes it on hookers and blow because Big "I have information on everyone in the world" Mom doesn't think to supervise him in any way and now he is being used by her enemies to get out of dodge.

I don't even know why Caesar turned against BM. She basically gave him everything he needed to continue his research and was intent on rewarding him for doing so. I know he bullshitted about how successful he could be, but if he wanted to work on stuff, he'd probably be allowed to do so under BM.

LotusHD

Banned
Also looks like 2 One Piece games are happening.

One for PSVR and the second being a game Oda is working on.

Going by the thread already it probably being developed by CC.

Holy shit, that 2nd games sounds interesting, and Oda is helping. Here's to hoping!

---

If it disappoints me, then I'm giving up on One Piece games lol

I don't like Ceasar mainly because of how he was just another facet used to reveal how incompetent Big Mom is.

Oda sets up that Big Mom is going to get the gigantification serum by funding and allying herself with Ceasar. Instead, he wastes it on hookers and blow because Big "I have information on everyone in the world" Mom doesn't think to supervise him in any way and now he is being used by her enemies to get out of dodge.

I don't even know why Caesar turned against BM. She basically gave him everything he needed to continue his research and was intent on rewarding him for doing so. I know he bullshitted about how successful he could be, but if he wanted to work on stuff, he'd probably be allowed to do so under BM.

It's not like he's just not doing the research. He just knows that what she wants isn't going to happen. He's pretty much scared to tell her the actual results so he continues to spend her money for shit that he wants.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's not like he's just not doing the research. He just knows that what she wants isn't going to happen. He's pretty much scared to tell her the actual results so he continues to spend her money for shit that he wants.

I mean, he does have a room full of giant-sized kids he can use to placate her. "Look at all these giant kids, this shit is working. See? Look! I need some more cash though because it's not working as well as I'd like though, only the best for you Big Mom!" It's not an unusual scam, he was just telling her what she wanted to hear. Smart people fall for that shit all the time.

marmoka

Banned
I agree with you guys, we will still have 10-15 years of One Piece.

I guess Oda wants to retire after finishing with the most successful manga series of all time. He deserves a great retirement.

Edit: Caesar a Strawhat? People really want this? Something weird has to happen to even him becoming part of the alliance, but joining the Strawhats? They all hate him to death! They will never forgive him for all he did in the past.

I agree with you guys, we will still have 10-15 years of One Piece.

I guess Oda wants to retire after finishing with the most successful manga series of all time. He deserves a great retirement.

Edit: Caesar a Strawhat? People really want this? Something weird has to happen to even him becoming part of the alliance, but joining the Strawhats? They all hate him to death! They will never forgive him for all he did in the past.

I don't think it's going to happen, but it's pretty funny for him to be the punching bag of the crew. He'll eventually join Buggy.

caliph95

Don't you dare insult Casar-kun
1Cxr8QL.png

Also people want him on because everybody hates him and wants him to be a punching bag

Veelk

Banned
Don't you dare insult Casar-kun
1Cxr8QL.png

Also people want him on because everybody hates him and wants him to be a punching bag

Someone once suggested that Caesar staying with the strawhats should become a running gag in that they can't find a place to ditch him.

I thought this would be one gag that is actually pretty funny, so that's obviously not gonna happen and he's probably leaving next arc.

LotusHD

Banned
I don't think it's going to happen, but it's pretty funny for him to be the punching bag of the crew. He'll eventually join Buggy.

I wouldn't mind this. It'd be interesting to see why exactly Caesar would take orders from him though..

Someone once suggested that Caesar staying with the strawhats should become a running gag in that they can't find a place to ditch him.

I thought this would be one gag that is actually pretty funny, so that's obviously not gonna happen and he's probably leaving next arc.

Yea I remember that. I wouldn't mind that either (not forever tho of) because it is admittedly funny how he's still around with everyone trying to get rid of him.

---

More spoilers ;D

XepVdgy.png
[/spoiler ]

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Big News Morgan the MVP

LotusHD

Banned
Lol at Oda thinking he should probably remind people about the bomb. I remembered... :(

Almost felt bad for Caesar with how savage Nami was. Almost.

Glad the mystery of why Big Mom doesn't rely more on Streusen's powers more was solved; his food tastes bad! Interesting how Capone hints that he'd be tough in a fight, but considering his feat this chapter, I suppose that's pretty obvious now.

Now will the BM Pirates manage to both placate/temporarily restrain (Lol at the latter) Big Mom so they can chase down Luffy and co. Or will they just run away...

Big News! Morgan apparently can't fly.

Where's Pudding? Why won't Carrot talk? Will Sanji leave the island without getting a big fight?

And who's this girl?

lpAMBYZ.png

Damn, Nami didn't have to do CC like that. What he did was terrible though.

I want Big Mama to go off so hard that her tantrum impacts the entire island. That way Strawhats and Firetanks still have to deal with Big Mama even though she isn't near them. I wouldn't want them to just escape Yonkou territory with relative ease.

Damn, Nami didn't have to do CC like that. What he did was terrible though.

I want Big Mama to go off so hard that her tantrum impacts the entire island. That way Strawhats and Firetanks still have to deal with Big Mama even though she isn't near them. I wouldn't want them to just escape Yonkou territory with relative ease.
Just shows how attached to the kids she became good person

I hope the thunderstorms and heatwaves start happening while they try and leave

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That was nuts.
Streusen's power is pretty awesome, even if the food itself is apparently not good.
Big Mom about to go crazy again. Uh oh.

Ray Down

Banned
Yeah since they still have to go by BM I don't think there gonna just leave yet, still think Sanji, Pudding and Strus baking a cake will be what saves them.

CC will most likely be captured by the Gov now and Germa head back to there ship.

It was a nice to show a few glimpses of the Charlotte family actually showing concern for each other.

Yeah they really do act like a family that cares for one another, well besides for Pudding.

Hmm so I suppose BM's psycho form is where her true power my lie if Luffy has to fight her in the future. Mind you, it doesn't seem like she has gone all out yet at all.

He only had two weeks to complete Mom's request before he would be killed.

Top Bottom