• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

"100 pages One Piece Treasure Cruise on NeoGAF

To commodate 100 pages for the game on NeoGAF, you get 1 Gem and... for free. Thank you for contributing Treasure Cruise"

Wouldn't surprise me lol xD

It's a joke guys

1 free gem and 1 turtle of each color, just like they've done with the iOS rankings.

Those 2 million downloads have us covered. After that my bet is that we'll get a "to celebrate our first raid boss launch" event.

Are you using the trick so you dont have to keep doing the tutorial? If you are reroll takes about a min.

Which trick O.O. What I did in my tablet was deleting the data (so I had to download the patches again).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Woo hoo! Thanks guys :D

Now I can finally start playing!
Congrats once evolved you have a Captain that can clear any content with the right subs.

For the beginning you should use Luffy and Zoro as captains because you benefit more from their attack boosting leader skill. Next to Luffy you should definitely work on getting Asura Zoro and the mentioned Golden Pound Usopp. Clearing the story missions will be easy with Asura.

btw. We can add you once you post your friend code. Beginning is even easier with a couple high lvl friend captains.

Wazzy

Banned
Congrats once evolved you have a Captain that can clear any content with the right subs.

For the beginning you should use Luffy and Zoro as captains because you benefit more from their attack boosting leader skill. Next to Luffy you should definitely work on getting Asura Zoro and the mentioned Golden Pound Usopp. Clearing the story missions will be easy with Asura.

btw. We can add you once you post your friend code. Beginning is even easier with a couple high lvl friend captains.
Thanks!

My FC is 743, 217, 329

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
How the hell do people re-roll so much and after putting in hours into the game? Seems like a waste. My first time was the only time I've played the intro. Pulled an Ace and an evolved Kuro, lol.

Wazzy

Banned
Am I okay to upgrade Luffy with the turtles? I don't want to mess up his evolving lol I'm still a little confused by the level up system tbh but if it's just a matter of fusion materials and nothing else affects levelling up, I'll be good.

chrono01

Thanks!

My FC is 743, 217, 329
I've sent you a Friend Request.

I'm currently running Ace [5*], which probably won't have much synergy with your current Captain, but he'll give you a lot of HP and decent ATK. On Wednesday, I'll be evolving my Balloon Luffy to Third Gear [thank you, new Pirate Penguin dailies!], so you can use him alongside yours once you get to that point.

Any other further questions or whatever, feel free to ask.

How the hell do people re-roll so much and after putting in hours into the game? Seems like a waste. My first time was the only time I've played the intro. Pulled an Ace and an evolved Kuro, lol.
I always re-roll [when I can] when starting gatcha-style games, but I'll never re-roll later on after progressing my account. It's just way too much lost time, so once I "commit" to a particular account, that's it.

Am I okay to upgrade Luffy with the turtles? I don't want to mess up his evolving lol I'm still a little confused by the level up system tbh but if it's just a matter of fusion materials and nothing else affects levelling up, I'll be good.
Yes, feel free to level him with as many turtles as you want. There's no way to error when leveling, since it needs to be max-level before evolving anyway. Keep in-mind that some units [such as the starting Straw Hat crew] have differing evolutions, so you might want to look into which branch you want to go down. Both end up with the same final evolution though, so it's not a massive deal either way [the main difference being one of them requiring a Pirate Penguin to evolve with a max level of 50 before evolving to their final evolution].

In-regards to skill-up's, they retain their level when evolving, but only if the next evolution shares the same name/ability. If it changes, the skill will be reset to 1.

One more thing. Save Cola for when you unlock Merry Go. You want to max level that as soon as you can for the +ATK multiplier [pray Usopp doesn't show up].

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Your character's level needs to be MAX before it'll let you evolve. Also, all evo materials are available plus G2 Luffy is kind of medium-tier now, so don't worry about it.

Wazzy

Banned
Your character's level needs to be MAX before it'll let you evolve. Also, all evo materials are available plus G2 Luffy is kind of medium-tier now, so don't worry about it.
Cool! Got him to level 32 with the items I had.
I've sent you a Friend Request.

I'm currently running Ace [5*], which probably won't have much synergy with your current Captain, but he'll give you a lot of HP and decent ATK. On Wednesday, I'll be evolving my Balloon Luffy to Third Gear [thank you, new Pirate Penguin dailies!], so you can use him alongside yours once you get to that point.

Any other further questions or whatever, feel free to ask.

I always re-roll [when I can] when starting gatcha-style games, but I'll never re-roll later on after progressing my account. It's just way too much lost time, so once I "commit" to a particular account, that's it.

Yes, feel free to level him with as many turtles as you want. There's no way to error when leveling, since it needs to be max-level before evolving anyway. Keep in-mind that some units [such as the starting Straw Hat crew] have differing evolutions, so you might want to look into which branch you want to go down. Both end up with the same final evolution though, so it's not a massive deal either way [the main difference being one of them requiring a Pirate Penguin to evolve with a max level of 50 before evolving to their final evolution].

In-regards to skill-up's, they retain their level when evolving, but only if the next evolution shares the same name/ability. If it changes, the skill will be reset to 1.

One more thing. Save Cola for when you unlock Merry Go. You want to max level that as soon as you can for the +ATK multiplier [pray Usopp doesn't show up].
I just accepted all the friend requests :D

I'll definitely ask here for help since you guys have been awesome with helping me.

Once again thanks y'all! This game is really fun so far.

Rurunaki

c0518.jpg

Fat Usopp is best Usopp

Hana-Bi

This is my crew at the moment:

My Gear Third team is currently Luffy, Alvida, Smoker, Mr.3 and Usopp. I think I also have a good PSY and INT team. (Shanks and Nico Robin are missing though...) Next thing I try is to farm Zeff tomorrow...

I have to evolve Zoro v1, Zoro v2, Arlong, Izo and Marco but I need help to decide in which order. Maybe Marco > Zoro v1 / Izo > Zoro v2 > Arlong?

Any suggestions or general team suggestions?

My FC is 443.435.555 if anyone wants to add me. :)

Thanks.

Majukun

My Gear Third team is currently Luffy, Alvida, Smoker, Mr.3 and Usopp. I think I also have a good PSY and INT team. (Shanks and Nico Robin are missing though...) Next thing I try is to farm Zeff tomorrow...

I have to evolve Zoro v1, Zoro v2, Arlong, Izo and Marco but I need help to decide in which order. Maybe Marco > Zoro v1 / Izo > Zoro v2 > Arlong?

Thanks.

THREE baloon luffy ò_ò??

AND a gear 3?

Om3ga

I got balloon Luffy, should I stick with him?

What trick? D: I've been redoing tutorial :(

Which trick O.O. What I did in my tablet was deleting the data (so I had to download the patches again).

If you're on Android, you need to be rooted and or able to access all files on your device.
head to the folder: data/data/com.namcobandai....spmoja010E/files/documents/ Copy your Sakura.db file to another folder then delete the original device.db and sakura.db.

Copy back the sakura.db and then restart the game. It may crash once, but after that you'll be fine. You won't have to do that tapping thing for gems or the tutorial and you get your 5 tutorial gems back and 5 from the tapping mini game.

Once you're done rerolling save your game. I'm not sure if you can make a team before you do this. When I tried making a team on the JP server the game kept giving me an error and since it was when i got a good team I was kind of frustrated didn't bother to troubleshoot.

It would be best to create a new sakura.db by playing through the tutorial once and getting past the tapping screen (do all 500 taps).

On iOS i'm pretty sure the steps are similar, I remember there being a guide for iOS maybe in the OP? You don't need to be jailbroken. Just connect your iOS device to your PC and browse using ifunbox. Not sure where to find the files on iOS but just do a search and then follow the same steps.

bjork

Thanks.

Zoro 1 since he's max, Arlong, Zoro 2, then Marco and Izo.

You've got good slashers, so you could make a team of Arlong/Asura Zoro/Mr 3/Buggy/Usopp with a Arlong friend captain.

Also I don't know the exp it would give, but you could probably max that god pound usopp with those spare V2 usopps you have there.

Hana-Bi

Zoro 1 since he's max, Arlong, Zoro 2, then Marco and Izo.

You've got good slashers, so you could make a team of Arlong/Asura Zoro/Mr 3/Buggy/Usopp with a Arlong friend captain.

Also I don't know the exp it would give, but you could probably max that god pound usopp with those spare V2 usopps you have there.

Thanks. Thought those Usopps were v1. :D

bjork

So wait, how often does that Mihawk raid happen in japan?

I don't keep up, but it seems they've had it at least twice, possibly three times? Keeping these things in rotation is a smart idea. I'm hoping for another WB event, but when the rate is higher for red units.

I don't keep up, but it seems they've had it at least twice, possibly three times? Keeping these things in rotation is a smart idea. I'm hoping for another WB event, but when the rate is higher for red units.

Ohh okay, I'm getting a bit tired of leveling vivi considering I'm not particularly lucky with turtles; so I kinda feel like skipping making a mihawk cheese team and just waiting for the next mihawk run.

bjork

Ohh okay, I'm getting a bit tired of leveling vivi considering I'm not particularly lucky with turtles; so I kinda feel like skipping making a mihawk cheese team and just waiting for the next mihawk run.

You can always snag a Laboon and then partner up with a Vivi, definitely less work involved even if the drops aren't on your side for ahwile.

You can always snag a Laboon and then partner up with a Vivi, definitely less work involved even if the drops aren't on your side for ahwile.

I'll see what my team/levels look like around the time Mihawk shows up.

Sugofest got me a gear 3rd luffy, nico robin, marco, blameco, alvida and don krieg to level up as well so it's not like I'm missing out on strong units to level up/work on atm.

What determines if a Guest Captain can use their Captain Ability or not? Some do, while others don't. Also, can damage boosts from guests stack with your captain's?

Majukun

What determines if a Guest Captain can use their Captain Ability or not? Some do, while others don't. Also, can damage boosts from guests stack with your captain's?

if it's a guest the effect is not active
after you use it as a guest you can request it as a friend
once it's a friend,its effect becomes active every time you use it in your team

Is there any reason to save up PT or should I use em every time I get 200? Can they be used for anything besides the 200 PT pulls?

if it's a guest the effect is not active
after you use it as a guest you can request it as a friend
once it's a friend,its effect becomes active every time you use it in your team
Ah! That makes sense.

So, if I use 2 Gear 3rd Luffys then do both of their Captain Abilities stack for 7x damage?

bjork

Is there any reason to save up PT or should I use em every time I get 200? Can they be used for anything besides the 200 PT pulls?

Ah! That makes sense.

So, if I use 2 Gear 3rd Luffys then do both of their Captain Abilities stack for 7x damage?

Save them. Last week we had an event when FP could get you evolution materials and turtles. Without that event, all you get are level 1-5 trash mobs, which are worthless.

Bonuses multiply. If you have a friend captain that does 3.5x damage and you do 3.5x damage, it'll end up doing 12.25x damage.

Bonuses multiply. If you have a friend captain that does 3.5x damage and you do 3.5x damage, it'll end up doing 12.25x damage.
Ah! So not only do they stack, but it's multiplicative rather than additive. Delicious.
Save them. Last week we had an event when FP could get you evolution materials and turtles. Without that event, all you get are level 1-5 trash mobs, which are worthless.
Thanks for the heads up.

Do players typically spend Gems on stamina? If someone isn't able to level up before stamina runs out, the wait for a refresh takes forever.

cw_sasuke

I just had a no full body run that netted me 90k. Crabs are where it's at.

I had a 100k run earlier and was like...wtf :eek:
Didnt knew you could get that much.

Do players typically spend Gems on stamina? If someone isn't able to level up before stamina runs out, the wait for a refresh takes forever.

Not really unless you are willing to buy Devilfruits as well. But of course there are exceptions, i used 1-2 devil fruits for staminas to farm Pirate Penguins when they first were released because i wanted to evolve my units asap. Other exceptions would be if you wanna farm some of 24h bosses like Mihawk - you will need to orb for stamina to get as many attempts as possible.

chrono01

I save my Rainbow Gems purely for Gatcha pulls, or for expanding my Member Box limit. They're way too valuable to spend otherwise.

Kumo

Yo, saw this thread last night and downloaded the game. I'm trying to reroll for someone good but I must be on my 10th reroll or something now. Is the drop rate this bad??

ah_hia

Yo, saw this thread last night and downloaded the game. I'm trying to reroll for someone good but I must be on my 10th reroll or something now. Is the drop rate this bad??

Pls read Om3ga's post #5017 on rerolling for better starters. It will make your life easier. Also, check the 1st page for unit recommendations.

Finally maxed Merry, that took forever. My upgrade log:

1 -> 2, 2 -> 3, 3 -> 4, 4 -> 5: 1 try each
5 -> 6: 2 tries
6 -> 7: 3 tries
7 -> 8: 5 tries
8 -> 9: 10 tries
9 -> 10: 1 try

That should be about 195 cola, ouch.

Pls read Om3ga's post #5017 on rerolling for better starters. It will make your life easier. Also, check the 1st page for unit recommendations.

That tier list is pre-baroque works batch, this is the updated one: http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/tier-list.html

cw_sasuke

Finally maxed Merry, that took forever. My upgrade log:

1 -> 2, 2 -> 3, 3 -> 4, 4 -> 5: 1 try each
5 -> 6: 2 tries
6 -> 7: 3 tries
7 -> 8: 5 tries
8 -> 9: 10 tries
9 -> 10: 1 try

That should be about 195 cola, ouch.

Congrats - just in time for Mihawk :)
Hop i can make it as well - sitting at level 9 right now and also needed like 10 tries from 8-9...crazy xD

RalchAC

The pain. I feel it. I share it. On level 8 for me, though.

Level 6 for me. There was a week or so when I got like zero Cola. I doubt I'll get that ship ready for Mihawk. But at least I enjoy the 1.2 damage bonus and I think my team would be able to beat Mihawk anyway.

But I need to get that ship ready soon.

Top Bottom