• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Guess i wont be playing for the next hours so that i can level up after my initial runs. Normally i dont care about maxing my rurtle runs but with Mihawk arriving soon i need to strengthen my main squad.

got my phone back to life!

turtle time let's go!!!!!

Perfect, good to hear... good luck on the turtle hunt and a great time on your honeymoon :)

RalchAC

Noooooo

19.00h today and 05.00h tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night T.T

got my phone back to life!

turtle time let's go!!!!!

Nice! Hope we knew when Mihawk is appearing. Hopefully not on Monday, would be nice to have 4 Turtle times to get ready.

cw_sasuke

Middle of the night ? Getting up at 5:00 is a regular weekday for me
LLShC.gif
3AQmK.gif

btw. The App "officially" confirmed that we will get Pirate Penguin stages as well as the Rainbow Dragon Extra Islands from this week on - very nice.

Tidd

Nice! Hope we knew when Mihawk is appearing. Hopefully not on Monday, would be nice to have 4 Turtle times to get ready.

Don't worry it won't be a Monday since we got all new events on a Tuesday so far. So my bet is that we get him in 8 days. (Midway through the Krieg event)

RalchAC

Middle of the night ? Getting up at 5:00 is a regular weekday for me
LLShC.gif
3AQmK.gif

btw. The App "officially" confirmed that we will get Pirate Penguin stages as well as the Rainbow Dragon Extra Islands from this week on - very nice.

Lol. I have class during the afternoon/evening (15.00 to 21.00 usually) so I usually sleep until 9.00 or so.

Today I don't have class, but next week I'll be kind of fucked if Turtle Time is at 17.00 since I have class them. Guess I'll sit far from the teacher and act as if I was listening lol.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
New record. Got 14 Turtle Runs in using dual Luffy G3s and always having a red orb handy for either Luffy G3 or Arlong. They had to be in last place in a perfect 2.5 chain and I have going Merry maxed out, but I'm a beast, so I was spitting out perfects all day. Only got 5 elder turtles, all in the last 4 runs lol.

ah_hia

New record. Got 14 Turtle Runs in using dual Luffy G3s and always having a red orb handy for either Luffy G3 or Arlong. They had to be in last place in a perfect 2.5 chain and I have going Merry maxed out, but I'm a beast, so I was spitting out perfects all day. Only got 5 elder turtles, all in the last 4 runs lol.

I managed 8 runs and got 5 elder turtles for it. All of which went to my g3 to increase a few levels =p

bjork

My times today are 8 am and then I guess that's 6 pm? I'll be way asleep at 6 pm, but I'm shooting for a good morning haul.

sasari

7 runs, only 2 Elder that went into maxing my Sanji so I can get Diable ready for next week and the rest got my Shanks 10 levels... felt very anticlimactic.

Ok did a few turtle runs with my PSY team:

To break the elder's DEF you just need a PSY orb on one of the heavy hitters (5* Marco or Shanks) and a great/perfect combo (last hit with the orbed guy must be a perfect). You have a few turns to prepare your orb so it wasn't really an issue. The non-elder stages didn't take more than one turn each even with some INT orbs. A Marco + 5* Shanks combo worked but you'll need a perfect combo for the elder and the orbed finisher must have about ~830 ATK (so 50+ for Shanks).

Not counting the Loading/Connecting screens, a typical double Marco run where you kill the elder before getting hit takes about 1 minute and 10 seconds, so it should be one of the fastest runs possible.

Once we get Fullbody's evolution (500 fixed damage in 5 turns) any PSY team should be able to reach that time without relying on perfect chains or any kind of orb RNG.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

To break the elder's DEF you just need a PSY orb on one of the heavy hitters (5* Marco or Shanks) and a great/perfect combo (last hit with the orbed guy must be a perfect). You have a few turns to prepare your orb so it wasn't really an issue. The non-elder stages didn't take more than one turn each even with some INT orbs. A Marco + 5* Shanks combo worked but you'll need a perfect combo for the elder and the orbed finisher must have about ~830 ATK (so 50+ for Shanks).

Not counting the Loading/Connecting screens, a typical double Marco run where you kill the elder before getting hit takes about 1 minute and 10 seconds, so it should be one of the fastest runs possible.

Once we get Fullbody's evolution (500 fixed damage in 5 turns) any PSY team should be able to reach that time without relying on perfect chains or any kind of orb RNG.

That's pretty legit. Will be evolving my Marco tomorrow, finally. (need an elder sea horse) I'll try it out next week. I'm assuming the issue you run into with that is having enough Marco friends. While G3 friends are pretty much Arlong territory.

Txr2urz.jpg

Turtle time, making level 70 slightly more tolerable (albeit still a beli sink).

That's pretty legit. Will be evolving my Marco tomorrow, finally. (need an elder sea horse) I'll try it out next week. I'm assuming the issue you run into with that is having enough Marco friends. While G3 friends are pretty much Arlong territory.

Yep, between people who switched to G3/Marines for Turtle Time and those who didn't refresh their game yet for the new day I didn't have many Marco friends left which is why I had to do a couple runs with Shanks and G3. Like you said G3 is also a great option if your team's level is high enough to break the elder's defense (and if you rarely miss). You'll need 2 turns for stages with more than 3 turtles but that's not a big deal.

Congrats on maxing Shanks. I evolved my Vivi and Shanks pre-turtle time so I know the pain.

cw_sasuke

Thanks, that sounds good i will give it a try the next time. Dont have Shanks but still wanna try out Marco.

I can put him up for your next run as well.

5 elder turtles and a super success =

11138556_966040796753894_2805499071759395406_n.jpg

he was level 30 before this

i also have 3 of his evolution units only need rainbow penguin and rainbow dragon

I swear this confuses me every single week. I'm EST and have a number of 5, so my times are: 1pm EST and 11pm EST, right?

The calculator wasn't updated this week. =(

I'm central time. It says my turtle time is 7 AM. That means for me it's actually 10 AM. So for those of you confused converting it yourself... translate it that way.

RalchAC

5 elder turtles and a super success =

11138556_966040796753894_2805499071759395406_n.jpg

he was level 30 before this

i also have 3 of his evolution units only need rainbow penguin and rainbow dragon

Damn, what a beast. Do you people think a Whitebeard Friend Captain would be better than a Gear 3rd Luffy for Mihawk? With the preemptitive stike damage it won't be that hard to be under 30% HP when the battle starts

Damn, what a beast. Do you people think a Whitebeard Friend Captain would be better than a Gear 3rd Luffy for Mihawk? With the preemptitive stike damage it won't be that hard to be under 30% HP when the battle starts

Thats what i was thinking...if you have a god ussop you can put mihawks turn delay up to 4 after he hits you with the 7000 damage attack (if yur health is just higher than that) also using whitebeards special reduces his health by 1/3 my friend code is 350 428 642 i normally have either G3 luffy or whitebeard up

4 runs. 3 elder, 8 teenage, 9 baby. Not too bad. A shame fullbody yesterday had to mess up my ability to stamina refill. But at least I'll get 6 runs tonight.

Heng

Yep, between people who switched to G3/Marines for Turtle Time and those who didn't refresh their game yet for the new day I didn't have many Marco friends left which is why I had to do a couple runs with Shanks and G3. Like you said G3 is also a great option if your team's level is high enough to break the elder's defense (and if you rarely miss). You'll need 2 turns for stages with more than 3 turtles but that's not a big deal.

Congrats on maxing Shanks. I evolved my Vivi and Shanks pre-turtle time so I know the pain.
Do you have me on your friend's list? I'll be leveling my Marco as soon as I get my Vivi to 77.

And for the person asking about turtle time with 5 in their 6th digit: I think it will be 1 because you have to add an hour due to PDT.

That's the worst of both worlds, you'll have to get your HP between 1% and 30% and hit perfects. Plus, WB only gives you a 3x boost while G3 will give you a 3.5x for the last 3 (the ones that matter in your G3 team) so you might as well go with a friend G3. You'll get a 3x boost on your support units (usopp, alvida and a third unit) but that's not worth having both risks of low HP and perfects IMO.

Do you have me on your friend's list? I'll be leveling my Marco as soon as I get my Vivi to 77.

And for the person asking about turtle time with 5 in their 6th digit: I think it will be 1 because you have to add an hour due to PDT.

Thanks, I'll check the doc and send you an invite if not.

RalchAC

Thats what i was thinking...if you have a god ussop you can put mihawks turn delay up to 4 after he hits you with the 7000 damage attack (if yur health is just higher than that) also using whitebeards special reduces his health by 1/3 my friend code is 350 428 642 i normally have either G3 luffy or whitebeard up

I've had crappy luck with the Gacha, so I'm going to use my 2nd Gear Luffy as a captain (due to the 2x ATK boost to STR). The main difference would be that I'd go from 7x ATK to 3 units to 6x ATK to every STR character in my party. The thing is that if I decided to use Whitebeard I'd probably change Smoker for a STR character in order to deal more damage.

I dunno, something like Morgan, Kuroobi or Fire Pearl.

That's the worst of both worlds, you'll have to get your HP between 1% and 30% and hit perfects. Plus, WB only gives you a 3x boost while G3 will give you a 3.5x for the last 3 (the ones that matter in your G3 team) so you might as well go with a friend G3. You'll get a 3x boost on your support units (usopp, alvida and a third unit) but that's not worth having both risks of low HP and perfects IMO.

Yeah, that's the bad side of it. If I use G3 Luffy I know I'll have at least 5 turns in order to finish the battle (1 + Ussop + Aldiva). I'm not sure if I'll be able to even stand the attack even if I'm using Aldiva with so little health.

I swear this confuses me every single week. I'm EST and have a number of 5, so my times are: 1pm EST and 11pm EST, right?

The calculator wasn't updated this week. =(

Substract 2 hours to the calculator results and that's your Turtle Time.

tadabola

Guess i wont be playing for the next hours so that i can level up after my initial runs. Normally i dont care about maxing my rurtle runs but with Mihawk arriving soon i need to strengthen my main squad.

Perfect, good to hear... good luck on the turtle hunt and a great time on your honeymoon :)

Noooooo

19.00h today and 05.00h tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wake up in the middle of the night T.T

thanks guys

the turtle time page was wrong for me - it appeared at 10. I got lucky and spent all my stamina in 4 runs anyway.

maybe tonight I get a level up and do a few more runs

Coldphire

Neo Member
I found this by accident today, but if you click on the blue log pose on the main adventure screen it brings up a small window with all of the islands. You can see the buffs on each one and jump to them from there. It saves time over scrolling thru all of them to find out where the half stamina island is today.

bjork

Am I the only that color match their turtles?

I would do this more often, but I've had exactly one yellow turtle drop ever, and only a handful of red and green. The only reason I had a yellow elder was the easter giveaway.

I found this by accident today, but if you click on the blue log pose on the main adventure screen it brings up a small window with all of the islands. You can see the buffs on each one and jump to them from there. It saves time over scrolling thru all of them to find out where the half stamina island is today.

Holy crap. This is a great find!

Top Bottom