• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Finally got a red-haired shanks and a second Laboon to evolve.

Is there a area were cola drops more than others

I think your best chance to get Cola is doing the last chapter in Twin Cape, Loguetown and Arlong Park whenever there is a 0.5 STA bonus. It's 10 rounds for 6 stamina. The more stages you do the better chance you'll get some Cola.

Maybe when Droprate it's doubled could work too. I dunno.

Majukun

so.. how much time do you usually spend doing one run of turtle time? I usually use 4 minutes per run, but I was curious if it was possible to do it even faster and how

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Maybe the Marines crew with the tandem combo.

Don't know if the 2.000 damage kill all turtles though.
It does kill all but the combo orb appearance is still random do it always ends up around 4 minutes unless your are lucky.

I haven't tried it myself but I could see a Marco team steamrolling the turtle stage with higher lvl PSY subs.

Maybe Korial can try it out tomorrow.

Ferga

I take 4-5minutes with a dual gear 3 luffy team.

The minute difference depends on whether my Luffy or my Arlong are able to get a red orb to one shot the elder turtle

RalchAC

I use a team that usually has:

2 Asura Zoros (9 hits) + 2nd Gear Luffy (8) + Kuro (7) + Hachi (7?) + Diable Jambe Sanji (5000 fixed damage skill).

And I need around 4-5 minutes to clear it.

Where can you get those Marines for the 2000 tandem combo you talk about?

It does kill all but the combo orb appearance is still random do it always ends up around 4 minutes unless your are lucky.

I haven't tried it myself but I could see a Marco team steamrolling the turtle stage with higher lvl PSY subs.

Maybe Korial can try it out tomorrow.

My Marco team should be able to clear the first 4 rooms in 4 or 5 turns if I replace Guimon with Vivi. The elders will still require a PSY orb on one of the Marco's or Shanks as well as a maxed Merry. I'll try to time a 2x Marco run tomorrow and report back.

I've been using a marine team so far (with a marine friend) and the clear time is 2-5 minutes depending on orb RNG (I had a few runs without a single TND orb). It works for now but I'd like to switch to a more consistent team at some point. Fullbody's evolution can't come soon enough.

bjork

I use a team that usually has:

2 Asura Zoros (9 hits) + 2nd Gear Luffy (8) + Kuro (7) + Hachi (7?) + Diable Jambe Sanji (5000 fixed damage skill).

And I need around 4-5 minutes to clear it.

Where can you get those Marines for the 2000 tandem combo you talk about?

That's the exact team I run for turtles, too.

I think the Marines in question are the ones of this variety but you can also do it with the fully evolved ones (the Loguetown guys) as well.

RalchAC

That's the exact team I run for turtles, too.

I think the Marines in question are the ones of this variety but you can also do it with the fully evolved ones (the Loguetown guys) as well.

Are you able to do 8 runs with our team?

I have 60 stamina now so I should be able to do 8 runs. But in order to be able to do that I should spend less than 4 minutes per run on the turtles.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I feel lucky that I ended up maxing out Going Merry over a month ago. Usopp still ruining days, I see.

For Turtle time, I usually go with a dual Zeff team and we pretty much blow everyone out. Usually needs a red orb for Luffy in order to kill an elder turtle at the end of the chain and Sanji finishes the last round. I usually get 8 runs in, so like 3:45 per run, not terrible.

I have 60 stamina now so I should be able to do 8 runs. But in order to be able to do that I should spend less than 4 minutes per run on the turtles.

Not necessarily, so long as you start your last run before the 30 minute window ends you'll still be able to complete that run. Ideally you want to be able to finish 7 runs under an average of about 4 minutes and 30 seconds since you don't need to account for the time it takes to finish the last run.

bjork

Yes, but what I do is usually not use Sanji if he's the last guy in a turn and his 4 hits won't KO an enemy. Then when I get to the final round, I only pick him, let him just do his hits, and let the turn end. Repeat this until his special triggers, then boom. Turtle time done.

I've fit 8 runs in 3 out of the 4 runs I've managed to catch, and the first run I was running a different team. So I feel like it's dependable.

linkent

I did 8x twice. The first has 1min left, the 2nd has 5min.
Using Marine tandem team. With any marine friend's captain.

The trick is to conserve the tandem and try to roll/save the tandem orb of the captains.

For eg. I dont remember the color but just use the no. 1a,2,3,4,5 and 1b
When both 1 has orb, use only 1 of them so 1a/b,2,3,4,5

When 1a orb, 1b not
-> 1b,1a,2,3,4,5
This will roll both orb.

When both 1 has no orb, while any of the 2-5 has one
-> use both 1, 1a,1b,2,3,4,5
Again roll both orb.

When 1a has orb, while any of thr 2-5 has one too.
-> conserve the 1a orb.

bjork

I think mine is only at like level 26, and it's still doing pretty good when teamed with another gear 3. Kinda wish I'd done Arlong more times for red turtles.

I think mine is only at like level 26, and it's still doing pretty good when teamed with another gear 3. Kinda wish I'd done Arlong more times for red turtles.

Mine's 24, he's getting there.

Still unsure who I'll stuff full with turtles tomorrow after the event though..

bjork

I think I'll only catch one turtle time again, as I have to work tomorrow night, but I'm shooting for Vivi. I have her to 69, so if I can grab like 5-6 elders it should be enough to hit the magical 72, even if I'm not planning on a Zoro team.

Xcution

With my current team i am able to run at a minimum 12 runs. I have 75 stam which allows me to run 6 times and i use a gem to refuel, if i am lucky with orbs when needed for elder turtles i have around 5 mins left.

I just dont use another orb for two more runs.

RalchAC

With my current team i am able to run at a minimum 12 runs. I have 75 stam which allows me to run 6 times and i use a gem to refuel, if i am lucky with orbs when needed for elder turtles i have around 5 mins left.

I just dont use another orb for two more runs.

Which team do you use? A dual Gear 3rd one?

Dandte

does someone remember the amount of exp from turtle isles? 3 fullbodys run in a row destroyed my plans for tomorrow >.<

TheHater

Finally got Shank. Yeah.
Still trying to get Laboom. Should be able to do another 15+ run today before the 2X drop rate is over. Done over 120 runs without a drop. Keep getting Beli troll.

Oh damn Usop. 4 straight Merrie upgrade fail. This perhaps is the most annoying part of the game. I can stand the drop rate. However Cola is hard to come by and then it fail when trying to upgrade. This should be a 100% success rate.

RalchAC

It was 1200 for me last Monday. I time it so I level up both run. No need to refill using jems

What Pirate level do you have? At my current one is completely imposible for me to do it. I'll level up for the first Turtle time, but I'm going to spend my Monday gem for the second batch of turtles.

Xcution

Which team do you use? A dual Gear 3rd one?

Yeap! Since i have like 8+ friends with maxed luffy i use them and i have been able to one shot elder with orb on Alvida if all perfects. This gives me 4 opportunities to Get a red orb and one shot. I also save them thisnis the fastest way for me.

Ran into a sad glitch. Did the intermediate gold and got Fullbody. Only got 500-something exp! I leveled up and it just stopped increasing. I was bummed, hah.

Wazzy

Banned
I pulled a Marco which I'm happy about. Wish I could pull Shanks.

Just beat Buggy story and I have a max Usopp pull, sanji(mutton shot) and mr.2 from pulls.

TheHater

What Pirate level do you have? At my current one is completely imposible for me to do it. I'll level up for the first Turtle time, but I'm going to spend my Monday gem for the second batch of turtles.
I'm currently level 63. Should be about 3700 exp needed for 65 when turtle time comes up tomorrow.
Between now and then, should be able to run about 15 more Laboom run.

1250 to be exact
Oh. Wasn't sure if 1250 or 1275. Thanks for the clarification.

367 134 357 is my friends code
My captains are
Level 49 Enrage Arlong
20 Shanks (try to evo Marco and Shanks)
41 Buggy
29 diamond Jozu (have a level 50 Ace pre evo also)
36 Zoro Ashura
40 Luffy Gear 2

Om3ga

so.. how much time do you usually spend doing one run of turtle time? I usually use 4 minutes per run, but I was curious if it was possible to do it even faster and how
With my G3 team I can make it to the Elder turtle in about 2mins, but then I can't break his defense so that takes about 2 or more mins. If I get 2 Elders that screws my runs. I started running a tandem team instead.

I can do runs in 2-4 mins depending on orb luck. If I had more pirate tandem friends I could probably do it faster, but most of my friends use the marine tandem team. I thought we were suppose to hate marines!

if you have a high level Marco, Rakuyo, Shanks on a G3 team they should be able to knock out the Elder turtle. A full PSY Marco or Shanks team would work as well.

Majukun

turtle times are out

Nuevw64.png

and it's 19:00 and 5:00 tomorrow for me...goddamnit

chrono01

11AM for the first turtle time for me. Not exactly "convenient", but I'll try to make it work.

I'm really excited for Wednesday, so I can evolve my Balloon Luffy/Fine Tempo Nami. Also the new Event Island, as well as story quests. I'm loving how quickly NBE are adding new content. Here's hoping they keep it up!

tadabola

is there any way to recover account? I'm on my honeymoon and I just got my phone wet.

already bought 90 gems on this game, don't want to lose my account :(

my only restauration was 03/31

Majukun

is there any way to recover account? I'm on my honeymoon and I just got my phone wet.

not that I am aware of..only way is with the issue password thing but you need to do it BEFORE..also i think gems don't move with the account anyway

p.s. th password thingie is valid for one week ,then it doesn't work anymore

chrono01

Sorry to hear that. :(

If you know your ID and other account details [number/level of units, Rainbow Gems, Pirate Level, etc.] you can try contacting Namco Bandai Entertainment [once you get a new phone up and running with the game re-installed] through the in-game Support. If you've purchased Rainbow Gems, you could also try giving the Apple Transaction ID for that to NBE, as well. Basically, give them as much information as you can remember, and they should [hopefully] be able to assist in restoring your account.

Best of luck to you!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
As long as you have the apple transaction ID, they'll restore your gems. They'll send you mail with your missing gems.

I dunno about lost save file though. There is just a restore option on the support button at the title screen. You could try that. It's different than recovering an account via ID / PW.

Om3ga

If you know your ID number you can send a support ticket. Just click the top right support button when you launch the app. You'll need to give them information about your account. Stuff like pirate level, gems remaining, last team used, etc etc. they will email you a new password.

edit:

oops already answered.

Limit

turtle times are out

Nuevw64.png

and it's 19:00 and 5:00 tomorrow for me...goddamnit

They need to start becoming more flexible with this. Just go brave frontier route and give us a key that we can use whenever to open the dungeon. Ain't no one got time at 8am in the morning to fire up the game and start playing the dungeon when you are at work/school. Evenings are more manageable but more often than not I just forget. Making leveling up slow is understandable but don't make it inconvenient as well.

Ferga

They need to start becoming more flexible with this. Just go brave frontier route and give us a key that we can use whenever to open the dungeon. Ain't no one got time at 8am in the morning to fire up the game and start playing the dungeon when you are at work/school. Evenings are more manageable but more often than not I just forget. Making leveling up slow is understandable but don't make it inconvenient as well.

Yeah.. alim got it right with keys

the 30 minutes is also a problem

Om3ga

I'm not too worried about turtle time. It's a permanent staple in the game now. If you miss it one week that sucks, but we also can run weekly dungeons to get turtles as well. later on there will also be pigs, a balloon pop thing for items, and a minigame you have to do with friends to get keys. Not sure what the keys are for though.

RalchAC

I'm not too worried about turtle time. It's a permanent staple in the game now. If you miss it one week that sucks, but we also can run weekly dungeons to get turtles as well. later on there will also be pigs, a balloon pop thing for items, and a minigame you have to do with friends to get keys. Not sure what the keys are for though.

I think that unlocks pig island or something like that. Not sure though.

Top Bottom