• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Ferga

Can't wait to farm mihawk 40 stam for some elder seahorses. Those things rarelyr drop for me.

I've gotten 2 ever since the global app came out

Majukun

Can't wait to farm mihawk 40 stam for some elder seahorses. Those things rarelyr drop for me.

I've gotten 2 ever since the global app came out

they are rare?
i got like 4 of them one after the other the first time i farmed seahorse island

than didn't care about them anymore since i never used them

Rurunaki

Judging from your box:

Ace [Leader]
Diablo Jambe Sanji
Kuro
Tashigi/Jozu
God Hammer Usopp

Ace [Friend]

That's what I've been using on Arlong Expert and it's super-easy. I even got Hachi on a Stage 1 and easily beat him.

Elite is 30 stamina right? I wouldn't recommend a pure QCK team just because of the chance you might encounter Hachi, who will ruin your run.

Xcution

So i have been playing but not reading the forum, but i am back. Today something BA happened, my team said bring it Mihawk...

Clogger for you bro!

459DF400-BF4B-4F37-A903-69F2CC369693_zps7c9idofw.png

chrono01

Elite is 30 stamina right? I wouldn't recommend a pure QCK team just because of the chance you might encounter Hachi, who will ruin your run.
Elite is the 15 Stamina, Expert is 30.

Even on Expert, and with a full QCK team, I still beat Hachi. He hits hard, but if you can nail Perfect and get a decent string of Meat occasionally to heal yourself up, it's easily doable. But then, I do have just a little under 9k health.

Rurunaki

So i have been playing but not reading the forum, but i am back. Today something BA happened, my team said bring it Mihawk...

Clogger for you bro!

Welp, maxing G3, Arlong, and Alvida givies these results (with ORBs). Until we get Garp and Coby v2, G3 Teams are the Meta.

Clogger for you bro!

Wow, Xcution. Just wow. That is impressive! I'm very jealous of you now haha. I thought it was good when I got over 200k

chrono01

Clogger for you bro!
Haha, wow. That's insane. I need to evolve my Balloon Luffy.

Next week, though! I anxiously await the new Penguin dailies.

Xcution

Wow, Xcution. Just wow. That is impressive! I'm very jealous of you now haha. I thought it was good when I got over 200k

Lol thanks. You will be there soon enough

Haha, wow. That's insane. I need to evolve my Balloon Luffy.

Next week, though! I anxiously await the new Penguin dailies.

Well you have a G3 friend here ready for ya.

I am trying to get Morgan for that x5 to str but henis not dropping and i dont like wasting stam. I have an evolved Mr. 5 so i will max him here in a day or so. He has more health and attack than Morgan, but only provides x2 to str.

Can you imagine above damage with x5 drop Morgan lol

Ferga

Clogger for you bro!

Wow. Red orbs for both of the Luffys and Arlong I'm guessing?

The most I've pulled off was 850k

I don't even think 1mil is even possible for me with my luffy at 79 and arlong at 71

Xcution

Wow. Red orbs for both of the Luffys and Arlong I'm guessing?

The most I've pulled off was 850k

I don't even think 1mil is even possible for me with my luffy at 79 and arlong at 71

Only orbs were on my luffy, arlong. They were the last hits and for some reason each hit for 400k. Crazy!

chrono01

Well you have a G3 friend here ready for ya.
And it is appreciated, friend!

What team do you suggest for Arlong expert then?
I'd still recommend a QCK team.

Hachi very rarely appears and, even if he does, is still beatable, as long as you have a decent amount of HP and can reliably keep your combo going. I've encountered him three times so far on Expert, and he didn't give me problems during any of the encounters.

Rurunaki

What team do you suggest for Arlong expert then?

I run a G3 team currently consisting mostly of level 50's.

G3 Luffy - damage

Alvida - enablers
Hammer Ussop - enablers
Axe Hand morgan - enablers

Vista - damage: safe bet as Int/Psy units covers for the STR's weakness to QCK and he does the same thing as a Diable Sanji does but with more ATK and HP

The only thing I will change here depending on the raid bosses is Vista. He will be Arlong against Mihawk. Sanji against Doflamingo. Etc.

Disclaimer: This is just me as I hate doing mono colored teams outside PSY and INT. Which is the reason why I want Boa Hancock so bad because of her captain ability (boosts PSY and QCK units)

6 Teams (my targets are)

G3 Luffy Team - just need to level
Garp PSY Team - come on ojisan
Mihawk Slasher Team - Soon..
Nami/Vista INT Team - Just need Robin
Boa QCK/PSY Team - Waiting for the Ladies Gacha event
Jinbei Fighter Team (sorry Zeff)

Ferga

I thought I would be able to max out my luffy by the end of Arlong's event island (plus 2 weeks of turtle island) but it looks like he'll only get to level 85 at max.

The leveling is such a pain past 70.

I might start to level up my psy team. Been neglecting my 5* shanks, impact Usopp and marco for a while.

Might as well get my team ready for the Garpster

Wazzy

Banned
Shiiiiii- I didn't know about this game! I'm downloading right now so I can switch between this and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Wow, ya'll have high damage. I made it past 500k the other day and thought that was amazing.

Also, question for folks that I thought of this morning. So, brawler, slasher, fighter. Do any of those three damage types do more damage to another type? Is there a rock, paper, scissors effect there, too? Or does it just serve to give units like Arlong abilities based on those instead of just orbs?

chrono01

Shiiiiii- I didn't know about this game! I'm downloading right now so I can switch between this and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Welcome!

Unfortunately you just missed the best time to start/re-roll [Sugo-Fest], but you can still try for one of the "gatcha-only" units if you're interested in putting in the time. Or, perhaps, someone here still has accounts up for grabs that they can give to you?

Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself. The game is a lot of fun.

Also, question for folks that I thought of this morning. So, brawler, slasher, fighter. Do any of those three damage types do more damage to another type? Is there a rock, paper, scissors effect there, too? Or does it just serve to give units like Arlong abilities based on those instead of just orbs?
It's just a different style, it doesn't impact your damage on other types. The only thing that does are Orb colors. Styles affect Captain abilities, and nothing else.

Wazzy

Banned
Welcome!

Unfortunately you just missed the best time to start/re-roll [Sugo-Fest], but you can still try for one of the "gatcha-only" units if you're interested in putting in the time. Or, perhaps, someone here still has accounts up for grabs that they can give to you?

Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself. The game is a lot of fun.

It's just a different style, it doesn't impact your damage on other types. The only thing that does are Orb colors. Styles affect Captain abilities, and nothing else.
Thanks!

I got myself a rare Zoro on my roll so I'm pretty happy. :D I've got another free roll so I'll see who I get for rare recruit.

chrono01

Thanks!

I got myself a rare Zoro on my roll so I'm pretty happy. :D I've got another free roll so I'll see who I get for rare recruit.
Which Zoro is it?

The reason I ask is because if it's from the story-mode Zoro evolution chain [of which you get for free], you should probably re-roll [if you're serious about the game and want to get the most out of it]. However, if it's Lion Song Zoro [V2 Straw Hat], he's a pretty decent unit and gatcha-only.

Re-rolling in this game is relatively painless, but it's up to you whether you want to take the time to do so or not.

Wazzy

Banned
Which Zoro is it?

The reason I ask is because if it's from the story-mode Zoro evolution chain [of which you get for free], you should probably re-roll [if you're serious about the game and want to get the most out of it]. However, if it's Lion Song Zoro [V2 Straw Hat], he's a pretty decent unit and gatcha-only.

Re-rolling in this game is relatively painless, but it's up to you whether you want to take the time to do so or not.
Oh hmmm it's goggle Zoro, is he a free evolution?

Wazzy

Banned
Worldly Desires Zoro? Yeah, you get a copy of his base evolution as a story quest reward [pretty early on too], and you can easily evolve him to that version.
Damn lol alright I'll re-roll then. Thanks for the heads up!

I really like Smoker, is he a good character to aim for if I wanna try and re-roll for him? I'm just not sure which characters to focus on re-rolling for.

I really like Smoker, is he a good character to aim for if I wanna try and re-roll for him? I'm just not sure which characters to focus on re-rolling for.

Smoker can be farmed for in a story mission. If you're first rolling, you're going to want a unit you can only get through the gatcha fruit. Guys to look out for include... any of the Whitebeard commanders, especially Marco. Gear Third/ Balloon Luffy would be the best pull right now because Gear Third is the strongest captain in the game aside from Whitebeard for most.

Nico Robin. Towel Nami. Shanks. Ace.

Those are all probably the rolls you want to go for.

Wazzy

Banned
Smoker can be farmed for in a story mission. If you're first rolling, you're going to want a unit you can only get through the gatcha fruit. Guys to look out for include... any of the Whitebeard commanders, especially Marco. Gear Third/ Balloon Luffy would be the best pull right now because Gear Third is the strongest captain in the game aside from Whitebeard for most.

Nico Robin. Towel Nami. Shanks. Ace.

Those are all probably the rolls you want to go for.
Awesome thanks! I'll try for Ace or Shanks.

chrono01

Smoker is obtainable later on as a drop from a story mission. If you're re-rolling, it's better to go for one of the gatcha-only characters, as you the only one to obtain those are from the in-game currency [Rainbow Gems].

The current "gatcha-only" units are:

- Gear Third Luffy
- Whitebeard

These two are the current top-tier/meta units, although Whitebeard is only available during Sugo-Fest [of which one has just ended].

As for the other recommended, gatcha-only units:

- Mirror Flame: Portgaz D. Ace
- Red-Haired Shanks
- Marco, The Phoenix
- "Diamond" Jozu
- Blamenco Of the Otsuchi
- Nico Robin
- Happiness Punch: Nami
- "Flower Sword" Gran Vista
- Izo of the Shotgun
- Lion's Song Roronoa Zoro

Any of the above would be a great pull, although one with a strong Captain ability [such as Gear Third Luffy] would be best if you could manage it.

Wazzy

Banned
You guys are awesome for the advice! I'm on my third re-roll, is there anyway to get past tutorial battles faster? I skip story parts I've seen but I'm wondering if I can get to first roll faster.

chrono01

You guys are awesome for the advice! I'm on my third re-roll, is there anyway to get past tutorial battles faster? I skip story parts I've seen but I'm wondering if I can get to first roll faster.
Unfortunately, the only way I know how to re-roll is to delete the game and re-install, at least for iOS. :(

Om3ga

And it is appreciated, friend!

I'd still recommend a QCK team.

Hachi very rarely appears and, even if he does, is still beatable, as long as you have a decent amount of HP and can reliably keep your combo going. I've encountered him three times so far on Expert, and he didn't give me problems during any of the encounters.
He killed me the only time I ever fought him with my quick team. I havent really leveled any of them though. At at around high 20s low 30s.

Wazzy

Banned
Man re-rolling is tiring. I got coby, hachi, Zoro, Vivi and Smoker. I almost stopped at Smoker but knowing I can get him later I'm continuing re-rolling.

chrono01

He killed me the only time I ever fought him with my quick team. I havent really leveled any of them though. At at around high 20s low 30s.
Yeah, probably should have mentioned that all of my QCK units are high-level, so that's probably why I don't have an issue with Hachi. If you're using low-leveled members, a pure QCK team might not be the best way to go. :(

Man re-rolling is tiring. I got coby, hachi, Zoro, Vivi and Smoker. I almost stopped at Smoker but knowing I can get him later I'm continuing re-rolling.
It can be a soul-crushing experience. Keep at it!

I still feel, in the end, that re-rolling is worth the time/effort that goes into it, especially considering the rate of some of these units. Games such as this can stick with you for a long time, so guaranteeing yourself a great starting character [that will last you until well into the content] is a great thing to have.

There's a PSY event going on right now, which should give you a better chance at a few of the gatcha-only characters [Shanks, Marco].

Oh! Before I forget. When you do settle on an account and get Usopp from story mode, evolve him to his "Golden Hammer" evolution and keep him there. Do not evolve him to his final evolution [Sogeking]. Golden Hammer Usopp, while not exactly being a powerhouse [given his character, it's fitting], is an invaluable support unit, thanks to the delay he gives.

Wazzy

Banned
It can be a soul-crushing experience. Keep at it!

I still feel, in the end, that re-rolling is worth the time/effort that goes into it, especially considering the rate of some of these units. Games such as this can stick with you for a long time, so guaranteeing yourself a great starting character [that will last you until well into the content] is a great thing to have.

There's a PSY event going on right now, which should give you a better chance at a few of the gatcha-only characters [Shanks, Marco].

Oh! Before I forget. When you do settle on an account and get Usopp from story mode, evolve him to his "Golden Hammer" evolution and keep him there. Do not evolve him to his final evolution [Sogeking]. Golden Hammer Usopp, while not exactly being a powerhouse [given his character, it's fitting], is an invaluable support unit, thanks to the delay he gives.
I'll definitely keep trying because like you said it's worth it. :)

Also thanks! I'll keep that in mind once I actually am able to progress and grab Usopp.

Hisoka

"100 pages One Piece Treasure Cruise on NeoGAF

To commodate 100 pages for the game on NeoGAF, you get 1 Gem and... for free. Thank you for contributing Treasure Cruise"

Wouldn't surprise me lol xD

It's a joke guys

Om3ga

Are you using the trick so you dont have to keep doing the tutorial? If you are reroll takes about a min.

Top Bottom