• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Rahvar

Finally got Laboon today after days of grinding.. now to use this turtle time to power up my slasher team. Then all I need is people with Vivi to friend me..

Finally!!

kSejqz8l.png

Slasher team is looking pretty schwanky now, so I think I'll start working on leveling Shanks/my Towel Nami INT team.

Any advice on who I should level up next? Kinda stuck on what teams I should try to make

If I were you, I would start working on leveling an INT team. You've got every single piece for it already, whereas most of your other stuff is kind of bits and pieces.

Towel Nami
Robin (so jealous...)
Buggy
Mr. 3
God Usopp

The fact that all turtle time rewards are Purple now and that the next raid boss will net you Purple teens helps a lot too!

Edit: Actually, you do have a slasher team, but it would still be easier to level the INT team up.

chrono01

got my phone back to life!

turtle time let's go!!!!!
I'm glad to hear you're problem is fixed!

5 elder turtles and a super success =

11138556_966040796753894_2805499071759395406_n.jpg

he was level 30 before this

i also have 3 of his evolution units only need rainbow penguin and rainbow dragon
Very nice. I love getting a Super Success on a single Elder Turtle, I can only imagine your excitement for getting one with all five.

SEVEN runs and only two elders...

this game hates me
I couldn't level up [I will during the second Turtle Time this evening, though] so I only managed four runs. One Elder Turtle [invade], a few Medium Turtles, and A LOT of Small Turtles. :/

I feel your pain.

bjork

Here's where things sit currently:

Teams shake out like so:
1. Vivi/Asura Zoro/Buggy/Enraged Arlong/God Usopp - Friend Arlong (slashers w/heal)

2. Enraged Arlong/Buggy/Asura Zoro/Evolved Mr. 3/God Usopp - Friend Arlong (slashers for damage)

3. Towel Nami/Robin/Buggy/Mr. 3/God Usopp - Friend Nami/Vista (INT team)

4. Ace/Tashigi/Mr. Prince/Miss Valentine/God Usopp - Friend Ace/Jozu (QCK team)

5. Marco/Vivi/Mohji/Mr. 2/Usopp - Friend Marco or Vivi (PSY team)

6. Asura Zoro/Kuro/Hachi/Gear 2 Luffy/Diable Sanji - Friend Asura Zoro (turtle team)

I should build a green team but the parts just aren't strong enough yet, I don't think.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First turtle run done - didnt have much Elder luck but got enough turtle to level/evolve 2 of my WB Commanders

2015-04-13-21-28-09lsst1.png
2015-04-13-21-35-157ss7n.png

Jozu will replace Kuro on my QCK team - dude is a tank xD

@pelicansurf

Perfection - thats a kick ass INT team
EWmof.gif

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Which team will you use for Mihawk ? Laboon ? Maybe try to level up your main subs a bit - if you can get them to level +40 the run wont take forever xD

Kyou

Which team will you use for Mihawk ? Laboon ? Maybe try to level up your main subs a bit - if you can get them to level +40 the run wont take forever xD
Yeah I think I'll be doing my Vivi and a friend laboon with whatever I can fit. I know I can easily get Arlong in there at least.

edit: Also I forgot to mention my main team is Vivi(L), Buggy, Kuro, Zoro and Arlong, with a friend arlong 99% of the time

chrono01

My purple team, it brings warmth to my heart:

st3liq6.jpg
Insane INT team. /jealous

First turtle run done - didnt have much Elder luck but got enough turtle to level/evolve 2 of my WB Commanders

2015-04-13-21-28-09lsst1.png
2015-04-13-21-35-157ss7n.png

Jozu will replace Kuro on my QCK team - dude is a tank xD
Cpngrats!

Finally got Laboom after weeks of trying

Got a Vivi and fused her to shank by mistake. FAIL!!!
Congrats man.

Also, fusing your Vivi to your Shanks? I'm so sorry. :/

But at least she's farmable now!

RalchAC

In 7 runs I've got 4 Elder Turtles and 11 Medium ones. I'm going to put my alarm clock at 5 am for my second turtle time.

I dunno who I should feed the turtles.

chrono01

I'm waiting until Wednesday [and I can grab a Red Pirate Penguin], and I'm going to fuse as many turtles into Gear Third Luffy as a can. I've got a decent number of Red Medium Turtles too.

Xcution

I'm waiting until Wednesday [and I can grab a Red Pirate Penguin], and I'm going to fuse as many turtles into Gear Third Luffy as a can. I've got a decent number of Red Medium Turtles too.

I am with you. Currently have 28 medium red, 23 med purple and 6 elder purple all for Mihawk once he joins :)

Edit: still got my afternoon turtle time.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I had TERRIBLE luck tonight with Turtle Time.

12 runs (Ran out of Luffy G3 friends so my last 2 runs were with my fighter team (which I kind of suck with now since they're SO SLOW compared to my G3 beast mode team)):

5 Elder Turtles
12 Teen Turtles
43 Baby Turtles

FML. I can't even level people up with these fucking things, 20k Beli for 15k XP is not worth it.

Update: Sold 80% of the babies and used the rest at an extremely not worth it beli rate to get Don Krieg to level 50. I am now down to 100k Beli and I will need 60k of it to evolve Shanks and Marco tomorrow. I hate turtle time sometimes
no i don't

pelicansurf

You have no idea lol. After me seco d turtle rub, update on purple. 44 prupel medium and 15 elder. The force is steong with Mihawk and i habe all the mats to evolve him :)

One of my fav chars in OP is Mihawk.

You got 21 Medium Purps and 9 Elders this past turtle time?! Jesus, dude.

Xcution

You got 21 Medium Purps and 9 Elders this past turtle time?! Jesus, dude.

Yea bro i got in 13 runs and a shit ton of lucky drops. Makes up for the horrible first time. I average 20 med turtles and elder varies.

Last run i started with 10 sec to spare so it was really 12 runs and a lucky 10 secs :)

pelicansurf

I got lucky...I guess and got the evolved version when trying to pull for Whiteboard. It was good since so much XP for a guy I will not use ever later on.

Yeah, I pulled the evolved version too when I first started. It was worth leveling him up then, definitely not now. Even though his attack was kind of high (700s at level 30) at first, now he is just a chump.

So I have like 10 people on my friends list all the sudden using generic marines as their captains. Is there any particular reason for this, you guys think? At first I thought maybe they were quitting. But... all at once? And all on in the last couple hours? o.0

Xcution

So I have like 10 people on my friends list all the sudden using generic marines as their captains. Is there any particular reason for this, you guys think? At first I thought maybe they were quitting. But... all at once? And all on in the last couple hours? o.0

Turrle time...i think.

chrono01

Turtle Time farming. Their Tandem Attacks are great for taking them out.

Ah. That makes sense, I suppose. I guess I just never considered using generic marines.

I use Gear Third which generally promises to take out at least 3 per round.

Limit

4 runs. Zero elder turtles. Z E R O. The dream of getting my gear 3 luffy to 99 before mihawk will probably remain a dream.

I misread the time and started 10 minutes late. Alas, I still got in 4 runs: 11 Black Treasure Turtles, 3 Black Elder Turtles, 6 Black Daiymo Turtles. Seems like a good haul.

How often do they do these? Also, are the times different whenever it's run or will it stay the same?

chrono01

I misread the time and started 10 minutes late. Alas, I still got in 4 runs: 11 Black Treasure Turtles, 3 Black Elder Turtles, 6 Black Daiymo Turtles. Seems like a good haul.

How often do they do these? Also, are the times different whenever it's run or will it stay the same?
Every Monday, and they times do vary.

As for the times, they're two hours earlier each week for your "group". They get posted here each week so you can just check this thread to see the time(s) for the current day.

Coldphire

Neo Member
Every weekend I have been running the Golden Cave more and more to save up more Beli and it is never enough. I went from 500,000 down to 139,000 already. I'll never make it to the weekend.

Every weekend I have been running the Golden Cave more and more to save up more Beli and it is never enough. I went from 500,000 down to 139,000 already. I'll never make it to the weekend.

You should grind only that. By the third weekend I played this game I had 1.5 million. I try to stay above that marker every weekend. If I'm below it, I only do the cave until I pass it or get to 2 million. Plus not only does it give you decent exp, but now it also has a chance to give you large exp boosts.

Xcution

You should grind only that. By the third weekend I played this game I had 1.5 million. I try to stay above that marker every weekend. If I'm below it, I only do the cave until I pass it or get to 2 million. Plus not only does it give you decent exp, but now it also has a chance to give you large exp boosts.

I never go under 5 mil just in case since i save a lot of turtles for big evolves.

Ferga

I hope I can get a elder sea horse this week. Having to keep Marco unevolved for another week is going to drive me insane.

Xcution

How many FP do you get generally when you log in? Just curious since I use your maxed luffy pretty much every time and have probably got you like 1000, hah.

Lol, not sure but usually a good amount. I used all my FP the last day of the event where you could pull evolve mats and i am already at 31 pulls with FP. Just hostding them for now lol.

Top Bottom