• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

If I level up a character, would his requirement in points be raised too?

And I have a lot of turtles now. Who should I level up?
Arlong 1st (Level 35)
Flower Vista (level 5)
Pound Zorro (Level 35)
Tashigi 2nd (Level 1)
Kuro (2nd) (Level 1)
Sogeking (Level 35)

Heng

If I level up a character, would his requirement in points be raised too?

And I have a lot of turtles now. Who should I level up?
Arlong 1st (Level 35)
Flower Vista (level 5)
Pound Zorro (Level 35)
Tashigi 2nd (Level 1)
Kuro (2nd) (Level 1)
Sogeking (Level 35)
I'd level up Zoro if you have the mats to evolve him. If not, I'd say either Vista or Arlong.

And I think Black Cat pirates are on Usopp's island.

bjork

Thats a nice collection of characters, did you buy gems for real money?

Yea, for sure. I usually play in long stretches, so I just use gems for refills and then do a random pull here and there on non-event times, for kicks. But I think my new purpose for FP pulls won't be for anything of use, but to scratch that "I should just do a pull or two" itch.

Caught my second turtle time today as I was up, kinda got a health issue going on. Nabbed enough turtles to max Buggy and evolve Mr. 2, and put a few levels into V2 Zoro. Also got a Mr. 9 from the level with him and Vivi as the boss fight, but I can't get the squid to drop. Yet.

Dandte

Urgh turtle time was horrible for me but i managed to get my vivi from 3 to 4 Stars and maxed 4 Stars so i can evolve her when it's seahorse time. How much exp will be needed to get her to 5* lvl 72? Maybe i should have maxed my shanks and Marco but for the sake of gaf and the upcoming mihawk event i will make vivi a real princess.

Heng

Urgh turtle time was horrible for me but i managed to get my vivi from 3 to 4 Stars and maxed 4 Stars so i can evolve her when it's seahorse time. How much exp will be needed to get her to 5* lvl 72? Maybe i should have maxed my shanks and Marco but for the sake of gaf and the upcoming mihawk event i will make vivi a real princess.
My Vivi is level 65 and so far, I've put in 1,182,100 exp in her.

bjork

I think I put all of my elders into her today, and that only got her from 69 to 73. It gets steep in a hurry.

Ferga

It doesn't save your spot? Or the call made you get hit and lose the fight?

Call happened on the Arlong round while I was halfway through my rotation.

I was about to kill Arlong with the perfect bonus on my luffy but then the call prematurely ended my turn.

I went back into the app after the call to see Arlong kill me

I guess I kind of deserve it since I was in a rush and didnt want to use usopp's special.

RalchAC

At 5am I was so sleepy I only did 4 runs. Got 2 Elder and 5 Medium Turtles. I'll save the former for my future Mihawk. Used the medium ones on Kuro. Now he is level 64. I don't feel especially bad for leveling him up since like 600k of the exp he has got is from others Kuros that I got as drops im Expert. It was like 16k each Kuro. I must have feed him like 30 clones.

It doesn't save your spot? Or the call made you get hit and lose the fight?

Maybe they called just when he was on the last combo before an Arlong 7k+ attack so he couldn't kill him in time and he died.

Happened to me with the alarm clock once lol.

Ferga

Alright.

16 runs of seahorses so far (over 2 weeks) with no elder seahorse to show for it. Is this thing really going to delay my Marco again?

I got my Vivi princess to 72 that's a good stopping point for right now?

Also torn between evolving Ms All Sunday who's 23 or Marco whos 42

My int team would be Towel Nami *5 Vista Nico Robin, Krieg, And Mr. 3 or God Usopp.

My current cards
buWWjEC.png
yU7kHzc.png

pLow7

My int team would be Towel Nami *5 Vista Nico Robin, Krieg, And Mr. 3 or God Usopp.

My current cards
buWWjEC.png
yU7kHzc.png

Holy crap, do you even miss a Char ? You've got like veryone i can think of

no Coby though

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hahaha... I just did another 8 more runs and came back with a whooping ONE, yes ONE, whole elder turtle. Please help me, I'm drowning in all the XP.

1 Elder in 8 runs sucks, but i still see Elders as an exception so i dont get to worried if i dont get them. Everything from the turtle stage is better than having to use fodder units to level up like for the first weeks of the game.

Hes at the bottom not sorted I am currently sorted by rarity

I am missing zeff and axe hand. Havent had any luck.

*looks at his box*

Erm i think you have had a bit of luck xD Congrats really nice collection so far.

no Coby though

lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Such an epic Box, congrats!and I hate you, no vista or robin for me but multiple marcos and mrs goldenweeks >.<

AAnd for example :an average looking Box... Yep i have no luck at all at gacha games..

G3 Luffy, Towl Nami, Lion Zoro, Ace, Shanks, Marco, Blamenco, Arlong, Princess Vivi, Asura Zoro etc. isnt average at all. I think you guys are mistaking perfect or having all units for good and everything below as average.

You wouldnt need to roll for the next year and still be able to clear every content with just the addition farmable units to your current roster.

RalchAC

Such an epic Box, congrats!and I hate you, no vista or robin for me but multiple marcos and mrs goldenweeks >.<

AAnd for example :an average looking Box... Yep i have no luck at all at gacha games..

Don't complain, you lucky bastard.you want to see an average character box? This one is mine

edit

In case the image is not shown the link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOH2P4bRRowUzRPTFFEajZGaFE/edit?usp=docslist_api

I only have a gacha only character. Miss Valentine is going to be farmable in two weeks.

I enjoy the game and all that, but you can't deny That it doesn't look like I've spent my reward gems in both gacha events

qazqaNii

My current cards
buWWjEC.png
yU7kHzc.png

JUST PERFECT, you got full WB set already. amazing, did you invest some $$?

Oh an, if that is "no luck" then what am I doing? I would say mines avarage with this rooster:

But since you guys are saying avarage to almost perfect then mine must be shit.

/cries

tadabola

Don't complain, you lucky bastard.you want to see an average character box? This one is mine

edit

In case the image is not shown the link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOH2P4bRRowUzRPTFFEajZGaFE/edit?usp=docslist_api

I only have a gacha only character. Miss Valentine is going to be farmable in two weeks.

I enjoy the game and all that, but you can't deny That it doesn't look like I've spent my reward gems in both gacha events
wow finally someone with my level of luck.

except I spend money on a lot of gems and got 1 char more, fine tempo nami

Dandte

/cries

I'm sorry :( looks like my Box is a little above average, but i also already spent nearly 20 Euro on fruits.
Also don't crie, you're one of my most important "friends"!

qazqaNii

I'm sorry :( looks like my Box is a little above average, but i also already spent nearly 20 Euro on fruits.
Also don't crie, you're one of my most important "friends"!

<3

Don Krieg today, I bet Mihawk will be next week, considering he came chasing Don Krieg in the anime, will be nice to have some "Elite character".

RalchAC

JUST PERFECT, you got full WB set already. amazing, did you invest some $$?

Oh an, if that is "no luck" then what am I doing? I would say mines avarage with this rooster:

/cries

Don't cry, You can get everything I have via farming. Outside v2 Ussop. Which isn't that useful unless you make a PSY team.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My first two Seahorse runs netted me 2 Seahorse Elders so...

PZtVYGm.jpg

oUAkO3h.jpg

Thanks to yesterday's turtles, got Marco to 40 and Shanks to 35. Boom!

Copons

Damn sea ponies, in a dozen tries I've never dropped anything better than the worst two types. :/

Also, damn Android, after getting G3 Luffy I thought I sucked hard at scoring perfects, but then I tried turning SFX off and now I'm finally playing lag free and I can see when a miss is actually my fault and not the game skipping frames.

Wyeth

Is there any reason to keep more than one Arlong? I've been doing the 15 stamina one for XP and somehow have four of them.

Nice, thanks. Time to fuse them away.

Another question: I don't understand this guide here:

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.ca/p/farmable-units.html

Are these mission goals something you just keep grinding for, and when one is met the "reward" is given in the rewards screen?

Those haven't been added to the english version yet. I'm not sure when they added them to the japanese version so I can't really say when we would get them in the global version but they're basically just extra challenges with set rewards.

RalchAC

I have 6 Elder Turtles but I'm going to save them for Mihawk. I want to Evolve him ASAP. I'll need to farm one of those Elder Seahorses (they can drop on the last stage in Seahorse Island, right?

My guess would be next tuesday or tuesday the 28. Everything important was on a tuesday so far as v2 strawhats or the sugo-fest.

The Krieg event starts tomorrow / today (depending of your timezone) and lasts for 14 days. It ends on 04/28. Since Mihawk is going to drop in the middle of the Krieg event my bet is on 21.

Was Korialstraz the one that has the crystal ball that allows him to see OPTC future? Could he see if the event is already planned? :p

Was Korialstraz the one that has the crystal ball that allows him to see OPTC future? Could he see if the event is already planned? :p

I decided to stop playing with the future as last time I did it I changed the present and we got the Whitebeard batch early. xD

He's not in the game yet, he should be added with one of those in-game downloads a day before the event. On a side note, we're only getting Krieg tonight, Alvida might come back next week with Mihawk's raid.

Dandte

Important announcement: the SUNBROS PIRATES@gaf will have a Name Chance to Bebop PIRATES@gaf. Thank you for your understanding, but no fruits for you.
Also kudos to chrono for letting me use his ace a hundred time.

RalchAC

I decided to stop playing with the future as last time I did it I changed the present and we got the Whitebeard batch early. xD

He's not in the game yet, he should be added with one of those in-game downloads a day before the event. On a side note, we're only getting Krieg tonight, Alvida might come back next week with Mihawk's raid.

Yeah, I expect Aldiva next week. Which should be nice, hopefully in Aldiva Expert we can get Evolved Aldiva books.

Can't wait to try to level up my Sanji skill cooldown. Would be really nice too.

/cries

Hahaha, your box looks almost exactly like mine:

We will cry together bro.

Also, I asked this before, but don't think I ever got a reply: Anyone know the max level for Enraged Arlong's special? I'm sitting on Level 6 right now.

Nibel

Evolved my Ballon Luffy today to a level 33 Gear 3 Luffy.

You know, one of those is fucking great, but two Gear 3 Luffys? Fucking gamebreaker.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom