• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Nah its fine, thanks anyway. I dont need Laboon asap anyway but if Ace friend are up i will try to get him on 1/2 or 2x drop days.With Mihawk arriving soon it makes sense that most people wanna spend most of the time getting used to their G3 team if they just recently got him.

Did the Krieg Extreme Quest twice so far but havent received a DJ Sanji Skillbook...bummer. At least i got turtles on every run.
Alrighty, I'll switch back to Gear Third then. 'cause, you know, there aren't enough Gear Third Luffy.

As for the Diablo Jambe Sanji skillbook, I've completed Krieg Expert...six times, I think? Only one book. I did get a Krieg [finally], as well as a couple of books for him, but not Sanji [who I was personally hoping for]. Oh well, there's still plenty of time!

ah_hia

Nah its fine, thanks anyway. I dont need Laboon asap anyway but if Ace friend are up i will try to get him on 1/2 or 2x drop days.With Mihawk arriving soon it makes sense that most people wanna spend most of the time getting used to their G3 team if they just recently got him.

Did the Krieg Extreme Quest twice so far but havent received a DJ Sanji Skillbook...bummer. At least i got turtles on every run.

My last 2 attempts at expert krieg didn't drop skillbooks either. I have 3 at the moment and hoping to get at least 5 before the end of the run.

RalchAC

Alrighty, I'll switch back to Gear Third then. 'cause, you know, there aren't enough Gear Third Luffy.

As for the Diablo Jambe Sanji skillbook, I've completed Krieg Expert...six times, I think? Only one book. I did get a Krieg [finally], as well as a couple of books for him, but not Sanji [who I was personally hoping for]. Oh well, there's still plenty of time!

I think I have like 4 Sanji skill books. I don't know the exact number but I must have done like 8-10 runs since it launched.

One Krieg book and like 4 Kriegs dropped. Once I have five I'll level him up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a shitload of those worthless little asshole crabs, but I cling to them like I might need them. WTF do I need these little shits for?

Hoarding? What's that?

7NcMb4P.jpg

Squall516

Hey guys, i started playing this game like 2 weeks ago and its amazing, im already super addicted. Currently Im just about to hit pirate lvl 34 and the best guys I have are Whitebeard(edward negate one not the evolved), Shanks, golden hammer Usop, Arlong, Luffy, Mr. 3 and 2 zoro's (108 pound phoenix, and the other being v2 im currently trying to lvl up and evolve into Lion stance bc i heard hes crazy good at tanking especially with high lvl princess vivi.)

So ive also heard that Mihawk event is coming soon, and i could really use some help with a good strategy and building the right team for him and some very high lvl people and get friend captains like princess vivi and other good ones that would compliment my team and help in the event. I curse my friend AdawgDaFab for getting me addicted to this game lolz. So ya if anyone thats high lvl with the right character could help me out with some info and tips and add me that would be freaking amazing!!! bc Mihawk is like one of my favorite character from OP and i really dont want to miss getting him. So ya my friends list is pretty open so just add 056 547 253 Thanks guys and good luck in the game ^_^

Heng

Hey guys, i started playing this game like 2 weeks ago and its amazing, im already super addicted. Currently Im just about to hit pirate lvl 34 and the best guys I have are Whitebeard(edward negate one not the evolved), Shanks, golden hammer Usop, Arlong, Luffy, Mr. 3 and 2 zoro's (108 pound phoenix, and the other being v2 im currently trying to lvl up and evolve into Lion stance bc i heard hes crazy good at tanking especially with high lvl princess vivi.)

So ive also heard that Mihawk event is coming soon, and i could really use some help with a good strategy and building the right team for him and some very high lvl people and get friend captains like princess vivi and other good ones that would compliment my team and help in the event. I curse my friend AdawgDaFab for getting me addicted to this game lolz. So ya if anyone thats high lvl with the right character could help me out with some info and tips and add me that would be freaking amazing!!! bc Mihawk is like one of my favorite character from OP and i really dont want to miss getting him. So ya my friends list is pretty open so just add 056 547 253 Thanks guys and good luck in the game ^_^
Could you also provide levels for your characters? You might be able to burst him down, although if you want to go with the safest route, level and evolve Zoro to farm the 30 stamina level or farm Laboon for the 40 stamina level.

I've sent you a request, hopefully I level my Vivi in time for the event. :p

Check out the first post. There's a google doc with the codes for GAF people on there. You should add your number to the list and add people. I'm on there I'd accept you!

For Mihawk... a high enough Whitebeard will be fine, but your pirate level is low enough to where you may very well not have the crew cost necessary to make a good team for it. The Lion Song would be good just get a Vivi friend, and you don't even need to evolve him to use him for his ability. Don't worry too much if you can't get Mihawk this run, this month. He'll definitely be back again at some point.

Squall516

oh cool thanks a lot guys. Ya ill add my code to the list. as far as the character lvls go, WB is 17 (havnt really used him, since i just have enough crew points for just him basically) bazooka luffy - lvl 20 , Arlong - lvl 34 (have all the mats to evolve him just need to finish lvling him up) Pound Phoenix Zoro - lvl 24 , v2 Zoro - Lvl 39 , Shanks - lvl 43 , Golden Hammer Usopp - lvl 13 (just evolved him so not that high yet) and Mr. 3 - lvl 32 (working on trying to get all the mats to evolve him too) Like i said i only started playing about a week and half ago so i feel not to bad for that short amount of time and if i can't get Mihawk this time around, how long do you think before his event will come back. Do the events like cycle once a month or on some schedule like that? and are there events that are only one shot?

I guess Buggy isn't ever going to evolve because I can't get a purple hermit crab for the life of me. There's no stage that guarantees a purple shells spawn, it's either a yellow or purple spawn so half the time I'm just wasting my stamina. And when it does spawn, I can't get the damn thing to drop. I've never even had to farm for hermit crabs before because it seems I've always just had them. Enjoy your freedom Don Krieg, because this is my life now.

Edit: I just got him right after I posted this. So valuable lesson today kids, if you don't get something you want, bitch enough about it on the internet and it's bound to come true!

Squall516

Check out the first post. There's a google doc with the codes for GAF people on there. You should add your number to the list and add people. I'm on there I'd accept you!.

Awesome thanks for pointing that out, i just added my info to the doc, and i also just added a ton of people from that list, so bunch of people should be getting invites from me. Sorry to everyone in advanced if i sent out multiple invites a lil hard to keep track of the lines with the alternating blue and white and lines of txt haha :p but great thanks for the help guys. Hopefully i will be ready for mihawk fingers crossed lol >_<

Heng

oh cool thanks a lot guys. Ya ill add my code to the list. as far as the character lvls go, WB is 17 (havnt really used him, since i just have enough crew points for just him basically) bazooka luffy - lvl 20 , Arlong - lvl 34 (have all the mats to evolve him just need to finish lvling him up) Pound Phoenix Zoro - lvl 24 , v2 Zoro - Lvl 39 , Shanks - lvl 43 , Golden Hammer Usopp - lvl 13 (just evolved him so not that high yet) and Mr. 3 - lvl 32 (working on trying to get all the mats to evolve him too) Like i said i only started playing about a week and half ago so i feel not to bad for that short amount of time and if i can't get Mihawk this time around, how long do you think before his event will come back. Do the events like cycle once a month or on some schedule like that? and are there events that are only one shot?
I would suggest V2 Zoro as captain, Shanks, Mr.3, Arlong, and Usopp. I would also look for a friend Vivi that's around level 70. I'm not 100% sure if Usopp is needed since tank Zoro can probably survive any hit.

You should be able to farm the 30 stamina event with this team, however, if you decide to attempt the 40 stamina for a guarantee Mihawk drop I'd suggest you farm Laboon on the 9th stage. If you do decide to take this route, make sure you friend's Vivi can at least heal 50% of your total health. There's a 0 stamina stage for you to practice.

As for when Mihawk will come back, I'm not too sure.

Kyou

Speaking of which, I've just got this level 5 cutie:

I'm probably gonna use it for Mihawk (actually, it depends on what my friend list will offer), but still, if you need a possible Laboon-featured friend, feel free to add me - details in the spreadsheet

Sure

uh

where's the spreadsheet

edit: found it

Finally got Zeff and grinded 3 rainbow pirate penguins and 2 rainbow dragons. Now I am aiming for axe-hand morgan. Been farming zone 9 in shells town is that we're I'm suppose to farm him. Also been trying to farm gaimon in orange town but haven't even seen him once.

Xcution

Seeing that glow and having it turn into a bag of gold is grade a trolling

Man you have no idea. I ran Laboon 60+ times and there was a 10 run period where i got three bags of gold and not him. That trolling almost cost me my phone and sanity lol

Om3ga

Finally got Zeff and grinded 3 rainbow pirate penguins and 2 rainbow dragons. Now I am aiming for axe-hand morgan. Been farming zone 9 in shells town is that we're I'm suppose to farm him. Also been trying to farm gaimon in orange town but haven't even seen him once.
Well if you dont need him you could wait for the event. He should be the next event boss. Gaimon should be part of the Alvida event Tuesday.

chrono01

Rainbow Dragon was easier than I thought it would be. I got the drop too! But then, it was a Gear Third Luffy team...

Higher chance for STR units starting April 21st. It runs through March 5th.

Also, new features!

- Friend Game, starting April 21st. Find a nearby friend to play a Friend Game. Earn "Keys to Adventure". [Shame no one I know plays Treasure Cruise. :/]
- Friendship Event [Rainbow Gem every day - April 21st - March 4th].
- Receive one "Keys to Adventure" for logging in April 21st - March 4th. Use the keys to explore "Jeweled Porc Sanctuary", where Boosters appear. These Boosters are worth a massive increase in EXP!
- High-Level Characters/Evolver from the Friend Point Recruit.
- Double Chance for a Super Success when powering up your characters!

In-regards to the Boosters/Pigs, apparently [when evolved] they give you 55k XP to same-colored units. That's...pretty great.

Okay, so the way I understand it with the new Friend Game you and someone else on your friends list play the game at the same time to tap on your screens to break a barrel and this will reward you with anything from silver keys (which open the new pig isle), devil fruit, cola, turtles, or friend points. The only caveat to this is that you need to be within 5 kilometers of each other OR use a GPS faker on your phone which I suspect most of us will be doing. And this can be done five times a week but with five different friends.

As for the pigs, they're worth 7500 XP each but can evolve with a baby turtle and a seahorse/penquin/hermit crab of the same color. Evolved they give 52,500 XP to a like color character.

chrono01

Okay, so the way I understand it with the new Friend Game you and someone else on your friends list play the game at the same time to tap on your screens to break a barrel and this will reward you with anything from silver keys (which open the new pig isle), devil fruit, cola, turtles, or friend points. The only caveat to this is that you need to be within 5 kilometers of each other OR use a GPS faker on your phone which I suspect most of us will be doing. And this can be done five times a week but with five different friends.

As for the pigs, they're worth 7500 XP each but can evolve with a baby turtle and a seahorse/penquin/hermit crab of the same color. Evolved they give 52,500 XP to a like color character.
Nice to see that there are ways around the 5km restriction. Great news!

So what if GAF just agreed to a set GPS location, and a set time per day for the friend point thing. Then everybody can get on the friend thing at the same time and presumably everybody would have a partner. Unless you have to manually select a friend to play it with.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So what if GAF just agreed to a set GPS location, and a set time per day for the friend point thing. Then everybody can get on the friend thing at the same time and presumably everybody would have a partner. Unless you have to manually select a friend to play it with.

Yeah we need to something like that if its possible...im not familiar with the GPS fake apps.

PS. Keep them free devil fruits coming !!

Wazzy

Banned
Friend thing sounds interesting. I don't think I'll be ready for Mihawk so I guess next time he's available I'll try.

RalchAC

I think I'm going to do another round withvthe spreadsheet in order to add the newer players. So somebody whose crew name is Storm Pirates GAF should appear I'm your mail box soon :p

You have to do the barrel thing with 5 different accounts, right? My tablet isn't enough for that.

Dandte

Yay pigs. I guess i will save my turtles from krieg and monday until the double power up.

So for friend action
  1. You have 5 friends who are actually playing the game...hahaha...nvm...no option
  2. You have 5 Accounts on different devices and some friends...could work
  3. We set a fixed Date and fake GPS with gaf players and Build grps and could communicate via whatsapp/skype
  4. Is it possible to Run 5 Accounts on an emulator on one pc?

Majukun

how the fake GPS thing works exactly? never heard about it... I have a secondary account but I need others... I wonder if they will change the radius where a friend is acceptable to accommodate the fact that now they are not talking about Japan but the entire world.. and getting a friend 5 km from you it's 1000 times more difficult.

in the whole 'use friend points to get evo creature' there are only baby turtles.. they are probably there for the pigs evolving.. what do you need exactly a baby turtle+a crab+a baby seahorse or just one of those?

Dandte

how the fake GPS thing works exactly? never heard about it... I have a secondary account but I need others... I wonder if they will change the radius where a friend is acceptable to accommodate the fact that now they are not talking about Japan but the entire world.. and getting a friend 5 km from you it's 1000 times more difficult.

in the whole 'use friend points to get evo creature' there are only baby turtles.. they are probably there for the pigs evolving.. what do you need exactly a baby turtle+a crab+a baby seahorse or just one of those?

You will set a Fake GPS Location via an app.

And for the pigs, "they give 7500 EXP each on Max. Lv. and evolve with 2 *insert colour here* baby turtle and a baby seahorse /or color penguin /or color hermit crab

The evolved pig gives 52.500 XP to the same color."

Squall516

I would suggest V2 Zoro as captain, Shanks, Mr.3, Arlong, and Usopp. I would also look for a friend Vivi that's around level 70. I'm not 100% sure if Usopp is needed since tank Zoro can probably survive any hit.

You should be able to farm the 30 stamina event with this team, however, if you decide to attempt the 40 stamina for a guarantee Mihawk drop I'd suggest you farm Laboon on the 9th stage. If you do decide to take this route, make sure you friend's Vivi can at least heal 50% of your total health. There's a 0 stamina stage for you to practice.

Thanks for the input, and ya thats what i was most likely going to do also, just trying to lvl v2 Zoro as fast as i can to get Lion Stance and i was gonna make him captain and get a friend captain thats vivi. Im not high enough PL right now i think to have Zoro, shanks, arlong, Usopp and Mr. 3 all on my team at the same time (cost points to high for my PL) but trying to lvl and lvl them all up as fast as i can so fingers crossed hopefully i might be able to get him lol. Im just about to get up to twin cape so ill try and farm for laboon. But from what ive read seems like v2 zoro and vivi is a better combo cause can still tank and do decent dmg so not sure if getting him is necessary, idk i could be wrong lol. But ya i added my info the the google doc so feel free for anyone to add me.

And as far as that friend game goes, it sounds pretty cool, kinda sucks you have to do it with 5 different people tho. And i didnt know you could spoof your gps on the phone thats pretty cool. So if when it comes out if someone can post on here how to do that, and maybe like all the people on the east coast or west coast or w.e respectively and can set up like a time that works for people in their regions to all get on the game at the same time and then you can just bang out 5 people right then easy. Anyway ya, the jpn version from what ive seen has gotten some really awesome stuff, so im very happy to get into this game now and see how it progresses and the new stuff they add ^__^

pLow7

Is Stage 9 better than Stage 10 ???

chrono01

Is Stage 9 better than Stage 10 ???
Drop-wise no, but apparently Laboon is at a lower level in Stage 9 when compared to 10 [Level 5 instead of 10]. I wish I had known that when I was farming mine, but an extra five levels shouldn't make a massive difference.

Ferga

You basically allow your phone's GPS to be manipulated by an app so you can trick other apps for these location based events.

StMeph

Also, new features!

- Friend Game, starting April 21st. Find a nearby friend to play a Friend Game. Earn "Keys to Adventure". [Shame no one I know plays Treasure Cruise. :/]
- Friendship Event [Rainbow Gem every day - April 21st - March 4th].
- Receive one "Keys to Adventure" for logging in April 21st - March 4th. Use the keys to explore "Jeweled Porc Sanctuary", where Boosters appear. These Boosters are worth a massive increase in EXP!
- High-Level Characters/Evolver from the Friend Point Recruit.
- Double Chance for a Super Success when powering up your characters!

In-regards to the Boosters/Pigs, apparently [when evolved] they give you 55k XP to same-colored units. That's...pretty great.

Sounds like PAD pengdras. And that means we'll have to stock tons of the lower-level evo materials just to run pigs. At least we have a little advance warning, I guess.

Also, that event only includes 2x Super Success and not skill-up rates, right? I'm still holding on to some skill tomes and other dupes for another skill up bonus carnival.

RalchAC

Yay pigs. I guess i will save my turtles from krieg and monday until the double power up.

So for friend action
  1. You have 5 friends who are actually playing the game...hahaha...nvm...no option
  2. You have 5 Accounts on different devices and some friends...could work
  3. We set a fixed Date and fake GPS with gaf players and Build grps and could communicate via whatsapp/skype
  4. Is it possible to Run 5 Accounts on an emulator on one pc?

We should certainly collaborate for those key things. Maybe making different groups of 5 people that live in the same or similar timezones should work well. If some people does not want to give personal information Whatsapp could be a problem, since you have to give your mobile phone.

Gah, sometimes the drop rates for stuff in this game can be so frustrating. I've been farming Loguetown 10 for Tashigi all morning to no avail. She just doesn't want to be my blue slasher. :(

Wazzy

Banned
I did some rare recruits today and I'm pretty happy with who I got.

Arlong
Smoker(4 star so basically he is already evolved)
Jozu
Miss Valentine
Another Balloon Luffy

What do you guys think? Good pulls? Also is Smoker coming 4 star a good thing?

Also I'm tempted to try for Shanks before event ends but the character I now want most is Ace.

Anything is possible if you have enough fruits to revive
That's true! I'll def still attempt the easier one to see how it goes.

We should certainly collaborate for those key things. Maybe making different groups of 5 people that live in the same or similar timezones should work well. If some people does not want to give personal information Whatsapp could be a problem, since you have to give your mobile phone.

I am one for this since I live on a small island that is only 31 miles across. So someone keep me posted ;p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright lemme rephrase my question.

The fuck do you all do with these shitty little hermit crabs? Sell em? What's the best course of action with these inventory-clogging assholes?

Wazzy

Banned
Alright lemme rephrase my question.

The fuck do you all do with these shitty little hermit crabs? Sell em? What's the best course of action with these inventory-clogging assholes?
Use them for fusion materials and if you have no use for that then just use them to power up or sell would be my guess.

Top Bottom