• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cleared Don Krieg expert - worked out fine with Nami/Vista. High HP lets you tank 2-3 Krieg hit and Vistas active takes out at least one of the high def mobs surrounding him.

For some reason i couldnt use Golden Pounds active for a while (had used Kriegs and Mr. 3 actives the rounds before) - maybe every enemies counter needs to hit 0 before you can delay again ?

Shiiiiiit.

The feeling when you start a 30 stamina battle with a team you shouldn't is terrible.

There I was, with my mediocre Slasher team (which I use mainly for training Arlong tap timing) and a Zeff friend.

Fuck.

Shit - that sucks...-.-

For some reason i couldnt use Golden Pounds active for a while (had used Kriegs and Mr. 3 actives the rounds before) - maybe every enemies counter needs to hit 0 before you can delay again ?

You can't use the same type of debuff twice, you need to wait until the first one ends before being able to activate the second. If you're facing mobs with counters of 1 and 4 and use Mr 3's skill, you won't be able to use Usopp's until both mobs attack (or get killed). Same goes for damage reducers like Alvida/Chopper/Smoker, you can't activate 2 skills at the same time.

chrono01

Awesome man - congrats !!

I shall benefit from your two new Captains :)
What a run, didnt even know that the Rainbow Penguin drop on that stage - must be a rare encounter. Very nice !!
Thanks man, it feels good to finally have it done. I can definitely see the power of Gear Third Luffy, now that I can experience it for myself. I need to get used to being more focused, though. Running Ace has caused me to become somewhat lazy. I can usually nail Perfect's, though, so it's not a huge issue.

Those numbers, though. O_O

Yup, I have all three - G3 Luffy, Golden Hammer Usopp and evolved Arlong. Will add you asap!

Mine is 451.197.530

BTW congrats chrono01, incredible run.
Thanks!

BTW, I'm not sure if I've added you to my Friend List or not [I've checked the GAF Google Doc but couldn't see you listed]. I'll check later on and add you if I don't already [and assuming you have space].

Anyone know if we are going to have any skill up day anytime soon? I want to level up sanji's special if possible
Hopefully soon. I have a bunch of Fine-Tempo Nami/Arlong, and soon-to-be Diablo Jambe Sanji/Krieg skillbooks. My Member Box can only hold so much [without spending additional Rainbow Gems]!

Speaking of Krieg, I might run Elite until I get the drop. It seems like he's a lot more difficult to obtain on Expert, since he usually drops as a skillbook and not an actual unit.

Xcution

That moment when you get 6 turtles and Sanji is up :)

EA9DA6C6-8154-414A-AEAA-4FCD7F400E64_zpsqpptndwe.png

koryuken

Btw did you changed your Crew Team Name?
Also i managed to beat Krieg with a double towel nami Team. Thx to that lvl 80 nami friend captain.

I was able to beat him with my G3 luffy and a friend MAX Whitebeard (1st evo). It really really got down to the wire and I was able to clutch the win. I had to use everything on Krieg.

Whitebeard 30% hp cut special, Avlida's 80% damage reduction, and God Usopp. Actually, I could have had a smooth clear, but I accidentally picked up a meat orb and that stopped the Whitebeard captain effect. I barely recovered lol.

Jayhawk

I downloaded and installed this while waiting for other things at work today. I managed to get Vivi and Chopper with my gems and played for only a short amount of time. Right now, my crew has Vivi as captain and a bunch of scrubs until I can fit Chopper in. I am not sure what I want to be consuming for levels and who to level just yet.

Heng

I downloaded and installed this while waiting for other things at work today. I managed to get Vivi and Chopper with my gems and played for only a short amount of time. Right now, my crew has Vivi as captain and a bunch of scrubs until I can fit Chopper in. I am not sure what I want to be consuming for levels and who to level just yet.
Vivi is a pretty good character, but she can be farmed. Chopper is also given to you pretty early on as well. If you're okay with rerolling, I'd say now is the time to do it before you put more time into it. Adawg put up a helpful video if you want to reroll:http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=159428452&postcount=4758

I don't think rerolling is necessary, but a link is there if you are interested.

chrono01

Welcome to Treasure Cruise!

But yeah, if you're serious about the game, it's definitely recommended to re-roll until you get one of the gatcha-exclusive units. It's up to you whether you want to put in the time, but re-rolling here is a lot more painless than other gatcha games. There's a current English "Tier-list" here.

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.ca/p/tier-list.html

As for the game itself, it's a lot of fun. It's more involved than similar games like Brave Frontier, since there's more of a rhythm component to it. You also can't auto-battle [which might be a negative to some, but I personally prefer it this way], so you get more satisfaction/gameplay out of your stamina than simply hitting "auto" and looking away. It also helps that the story portions are well-done [love that graphic novel interface!] as is the music. A lot of the better characters can be farmed/received from events too, so it's pretty non-IAP friendly [and Namco Bandai Entertainment hands out free Rainbow Gems pretty consistently].

ah_hia

Are there any mobile games with easy rerolling like treasure cruise? I feel like chain chronicle has screwed me over a lot with pulls so I might do it.

chrono01

Are there any mobile games with easy rerolling like treasure cruise? I feel like chain chronicle has screwed me over a lot with pulls so I might do it.
Puzzle & Dragons/Monster Strike are both relatively easy to re-roll on, if I remember correctly. Brave Frontier, Chain Chronicle and Record Keeper are nightmares, at least for iOS. So much data transferring. :/

ah_hia

Puzzle & Dragons/Monster Strike are both relatively easy to re-roll on, if I remember correctly. Brave Frontier, Chain Chronicle and Record Keeper are nightmares, at least for iOS. So much data transferring. :/
I was afraid that was gonna be the case. Screw Gumi lol

I
What's your other unit? You've only listed 4.

And were you able to do Buggy Expert when he was available? If no, I don't think you should give it a try. I'd say this Event is quite easier than Arlong's and Kuro, not much different difficulty wise from Buggy Expert.

I dont have enough resources that will cover the cost if I use Flower Vista. So I can only have 4 now.

And whats the rainbow penguin for.

Vivi is a pretty good character, but she can be farmed. Chopper is also given to you pretty early on as well. If you're okay with rerolling, I'd say now is the time to do it before you put more time into it. Adawg put up a helpful video if you want to reroll:http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=159428452&postcount=4758

I don't think rerolling is necessary, but a link is there if you are interested.
If your device is rooted or you use an Emulator on PC (I did it with Droid4X like in the video), it literally takes ~1 minute to reroll.

Oh and I think most of those codes are still up for grabs too (although, I haven't checked so they could have been taken without anyone posting about it).

Xcution

Did 3 penguin runs and got my two green pirate penguin and one rainbow penguin. I have all the mats needed to evolve Mihawk once he comes out. Super excited, next tuesday cannot come soon enough.

Wazzy

Banned
Penguins dropping all the time for me. Stocked up and now m just levelling my pirate level. I'll probs try farming a yellow or green crab but if that doesn't work out I'll wait till Friday.

chrono01

I would stick to elite if I were you. Expert doesn't guarantee a drop. Just keep at it. Surely by 2 weeks you'll have loads of kriegs
I'm not sure. Out of all of the Expert runs with Arlong I only received two drops during the entire event. I got mostly books.

But, you're right. I only need one, and the higher chance at Medium Turtles [not to mention the increased XP] would be appreciated.

Wazzy

Banned
Just evolved my zoro so just gotta max him and I'll have Asura. I need a couple materials and then I'll have enough to evolve BalloonLuffy and Marco.

Ferga

Sometimes I want to try different squads on Expert but man... I don't want to risk 5 hours of stamina

Has anyone tried double Marco lead with a psy team? I'm itching to try it.

Top Bottom