• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Use them for fusion materials and if you have no use for that then just use them to power up or sell would be my guess.

Thanks. Just making sure I didn't need them for some other bullshit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You need them for the new event that's just got announced.

XzQdiH6.gif

Heng

What for?

I've been selling the ones I don't need ; ;
They are going to be useful for evolving pigs that are used for xp along with baby turtles iirc. They aren't the only things to evolve those pigs though, I think sea horses and crabs can as well.

Wyeth

Ugh, so I have every evo mat for G3 luffy but my Balloon Luffy is only level 43 and those last 7 levels are as much XP as I've put into him thus far. My pirate level is only 38 and I can't beat anything higher than veteran quests... can anyone recommend either:

- Best XP/Stamina dungeon for grinding quick pirate level OR
- Best way to farm XP to get Luffy through those last 7 levels?

XP seems incredibly rare in this game.

Ugh, so I have every evo mat for G3 luffy but my Balloon Luffy is only level 43 and those last 7 levels are as much XP as I've put into him thus far. My pirate level is only 38 and I can't beat anything higher than veteran quests... can anyone recommend either:

- Best XP/Stamina dungeon for grinding quick pirate level OR
- Best way to farm XP to get Luffy through those last 7 levels?

XP seems incredibly rare in this game.

If you already reached Loguetown then profit from the 0.5x stamina day for faster leveling, otherwise stick to veteran Krieg. Prepare a marine tandem team (they should be farmable at Shells Town if you didn't reach Loguetown yet) for Turtle Time on Monday. You'll get more than enough turtles to evolve your Luffy and give him a few extra levels.

Majukun

why can't i make a purple penguin drop?
i even tried on bagy's island that has 2x drop..till no penguin..i need it to evolve robin -_-

Wyeth

If you already reached Loguetown then profit from the 0.5x stamina day for faster leveling, otherwise stick to veteran Krieg. Prepare a marine tandem team (they should be farmable at Shells Town if you didn't reach Loguetown yet) for Turtle Time on Monday. You'll get more than enough turtles to evolve your Luffy and give him a few extra levels.

Thank you!

Wyeth

Oh, random question about this new Marine tandem team I'm farming- if I evolve one of the marines will he still tandem with the unevo'd ones? or do they all have to be the same evolution? I can evolve 3/5 but not all so I'm trying to see if I should hold off.

cheetadaze2000

Neo Member
Oh, random question about this new Marine tandem team I'm farming- if I evolve one of the marines will he still tandem with the unevo'd ones? or do they all have to be the same evolution? I can evolve 3/5 but not all so I'm trying to see if I should hold off.

They have to be the same evolution level.

You can find the characters needed for the various navy formation tandems here: http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/tandem Look toward the bottom of the list for "Absolute Justice Formation" (the one-star navy characters) and "Absolute Justice Hammer" (the two-star navy characters). Another option is "Black Cat Formation C" which use two-star characters from the second half of Syrup Village.

OMG! RNG loves me today! After 398378198tries I finally upgraded my Merry!

Congrats man! Feels good, huh?

I'm sitting on 38 cola's currently, ever since I fully upgraded my Merry. I hope they release some of the other ships soon, but I'll just keep collecting them until then.

Rurunaki

Higher chance at STR Units for Gatcha.. Well this would've been good during the Whitebeard Sugofest but nooooooooooooo /EndRant

chrono01

Congrats man! It took me just as many tries. Poor Chrono's Usopp is being a troll lol. Mad love Chrono :)

In othet news that drop second time today two times sanji
Yeah, I'm not sure what I ever did to Usopp, but the man hates me. Or maybe he just loves messing with my ship. Who knows? >_<

And congrats on the two skillbooks! I've been running Krieg Expert since it was released and only have two total, so you're definitely doing better than I.

Wazzy

Banned
I really need to add my FC to OP doc.

So what's best team for turtle island? I've got Luffy balloon, Zoro, Marco and rank 4 Smoker ready to evolve except for their level which I need to max.

I also pulled a Vivi which I'm thinking I should level? I also got lion Zoro.

Xcution

I really need to add my FC to OP doc.

So what's best team for turtle island? I've got Luffy balloon, Zoro, Marco and rank 4 Smoker ready to evolve except for their level which I need to max.

I also pulled a Vivi which I'm thinking I should level? I also got lion Zoro.

If i had a luffy ballon I would evolve him ASAP and use him. You will understand why after hitting your first three perfects :)

Wazzy

Banned
If i had a luffy ballon I would evolve him ASAP and use him. You will understand why after hitting your first three perfects :)
My Luffy is 44, shouldn't I max him first?

Also WOOO got 5 star Vivi drop!

I can't believe I spent money on this game and don't regret any of it lol

All I ask is ace or shanks in the future. Shanks isn't dropping and I don't want to spend much more so I think I'll hold off on him.

Xcution

My Luffy is 44, shouldn't I max him first?

Also WOOO got 5 star Vivi drop!

I can't believe I spent money on this game and don't regret any of it lol

All I ask is ace or shanks in the future. Shanks isn't dropping and I don't want to spend much more so I think I'll hold off on him.

To evolve him you have to max so when i said evolve him i meant max and evolve him :)

He is so good and there are currently so many other Luffy G3 friends

Wazzy

Banned
To evolve him you have to max so when i said evolve him i meant max and evolve him :)

He is so good and there are currently so many other Luffy G3 friends
Weird, I can evolve him at level 44

I can evolve Arlong, Marco and Luffy even though none of them are maxed. Is there a reason for that?

Xcution

Weird, I can evolve him at level 44

I can evolve Arlong, Marco and Luffy even though none of them are maxed. Is there a reason for that?

No, you are not able to evolve anyone until you first max them. Once they hit their max lvl (in their current evolution) then you can evolve. This is true for all chars.

Wazzy

Banned
No, you are not able to evolve anyone until you first max them. Once they hit their max lvl (in their current evolution) then you can evolve. This is true for all chars.
I'm super confused then because my game is literally giving me the option to evolve those four. They're glowing in evolve menu and I have all materials.

Is it glowing but once I click evolve it won't work?

I'm super confused then because my game is literally giving me the option to evolve those four. They're glowing in evolve menu and I have all materials.

It'll will still show that a that it can be evolved but you just can't tell it's max lv.

It'll will still show that it can be evolved but you just can't till it's max lv.

chrono01

I know it'll probably never happen, but I really wish the stamina replenished faster. Two runs of the Expert Event [at 30 stamina per] and I need to wait ten hours before doing it again. :(

This game is far too fun, I NEED MORE OF IT!

Ferga

I know it'll probably never happen, but I really wish the stamina replenished faster. Two runs of the Expert Event [at 30 stamina per] and I need to wait ten hours before doing it again. :(

This game is far too fun, I NEED MORE OF IT!

Yeah.. 5 hour wait for a 5 minute run is pretty lame.

Especially since there's little to no reason to ever run 15 stam if you can do 30 stam easily.

ah_hia

I feel you bro.. it's like they switched off the drop rate.. 3 times now.. the yellow turtle glows.. Beli bag :/

Yeah it's as if everything got turned down. No turtles, no cola, no skill book. Even when I rare pull on the emulator, only silver posters. =P

RalchAC

Yeah.. 5 hour wait for a 5 minute run is pretty lame.

Especially since there's little to no reason to ever run 15 stam if you can do 30 stam easily.

Instead of reducing the stamina cooldown I think it'd be better if they added some item that restored stamina (like sake or whatever) to the barrel game launching in a few days. That way you would be able to control a little bit better how your stamina is used Without changing the cooldowns, which could lead to a bunch of problems like people getting tired of the game and all that.

Hisoka

I kinda like the cooldown :)

I have to study and it's a good feeling, when i know i make two runs in the morning and with that it's done until evening, so i can fokus on other things.

And i got 2 Laboom! I evolved one for the dragon back then(still 2x 100+ round attempts) and the other one will stay at lvl 5 for Mihawk.

didn't drop the dragon

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I kinda like the cooldown :)

I have to study and it's a good feeling, when i know i make two runs in the morning and with that it's done until evening, so i can fokus on other things.

And i got 2 Laboom! I evolved one for the dragon back then(still 2x 100+ round attempts) and the other one will stay at lvl 5 for Mihawk.

didn't drop the dragon

Hehe its the same for me - thats what i like about OPTC you can play a bit and know that have "fulfilled" your obligations for the next couple hours. Otherwise i would constantly think about the stamina i waste from not playing every time xD

And the game doesnt have that much content right now anyway, its pretty much the one Special Island that people are farming mixed with hunt for money or evo materials from time to time.

What sucks though is when you attempt a 30 stamina dungeon and dont get any good drops like turtles or skill cards. Thats more or less having 30 stamina wasted...kinda sucks.

Still havent gotten a DJ Sanji skillcard heh.

btw. Congrats on 2 Laboon - waiting for my first one to drop yet.

RalchAC

Hehe its the same for me - thats what i like about OPTC you can play a bit and know that have "fulfilled" your obligations for the next couple hours. Otherwise i would constantly think about the stamina i waste from not playing every time xD

And the game doesnt have that much content right now anyway, its pretty much the one Special Island that people are farming mixed with hunt for money or evo materials from time to time.

What sucks though is when you attempt a 30 stamina dungeon and dont get any good drops like turtles or skill cards. Thats more or less having 30 stamina wasted...kinda sucks.

Still havent gotten a DJ Sanji skillcard heh.

btw. Congrats on 2 Laboon - waiting for my first one to drop yet.

That's why I said that it'd be cool to have a consumable that works like that, since you could manage your extra runs by yourself. In week days I definitely appreciate that I can "fullfill my duties" playing twice a day, during breakfast and when I'm back home after finishing classes.

Even on weekends it's appreciated, since it doesn't mess with my social life at all. I hate when people starts playing Clash of Clans, that Simpsons touch game when they're with other people.

Happy with my Team for now :) Another 5 Levels and i can switch Ace for Sanji. Don't know if it's good though since Sanji has more ATCK. Still, Ace has a lot more HP.

How much HP do you have? Quite curious about that. There would be some situations where having 2 QCK fighters could be really useful too.

And I'm jealous of your Marco. His devil fruit power is awesome, I bet he has a really cool attack evolution.

I am one for this since I live on a small island that is only 31 miles across. So someone keep me posted ;p

I forgot to answer you before. In which timezone are you? I live in Spain and with summer time I think I'm in GMT +2. So I think I could partner with anybody that lived in GMT 0 to +4 areas or so without being a big hassle to arrange a "meeting".

I've already downloaded the fake GPS app that the Treasure Cruise blog recommends. I'll give it a look today.

pLow7

How much HP do you have? Quite curious about that. There would be some situations where having 2 QCK fighters could be really useful too.

And I'm jealous of your Marco. His devil fruit power is awesome, I bet he has a really cool attack evolution.

If I team up with an Gear 3 Ruffy i have about 8600HP with Ace, about 7900 with Marco now. Ace has 2000! HP and he's just lvl 43, if i switch him with Sanji i could hit the 10K mark in near future.

2 QCK Fighters was amazing for Arlong and now for farming Laboon, but Marco is a lot more usefull now against Don Krieg. Might switch back to Double Quick Once Alvida comes back which should be in the near Future.

About Marcos Special...Yeah you can forget that. The 30 Turns Cooldown is just too much, I'm not even able to trigger my 25 Turn Specials most of the Time.

Top Bottom