• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Dandte

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
30 Stamina Krieg is shockingly easy.

Which is good, considering Mihawk will be joining the party soon - otherwise it would be quite frustrating.

Krieg was also quite a bit weaker and less deadly in the Manga than Arlong - so it kinda makes sense.

That's why I said that it'd be cool to have a consumable that works like that, since you could manage your extra runs by yourself. In week days I definitely appreciate that I can "fullfill my duties" playing twice a day, during breakfast and when I'm back home after finishing classes.

Even on weekends it's appreciated, since it doesn't mess with my social life at all. I hate when people starts playing Clash of Clans, that Simpsons touch game when they're with other people.

I forgot to answer you before. In which timezone are you? I live in Spain and with summer time I think I'm in GMT +2. So I think I could partner with anybody that lived in GMT 0 to +4 areas or so without being a big hassle to arrange a "meeting".

I've already downloaded the fake GPS app that the Treasure Cruise blog recommends. I'll give it a look today.

Yeah if you play multiple of these games it will affect you free time, so im fine with the 10 minute stamina refresh rate for now.

btw. Also in europe so i could also join out fake gps meeting xD

WOW? Did they fuck up Enel ?

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/enel.html

4 Stars ? Can't be final ?

Captain and Special reads nicely, bit dissapointing though.

edit: Just saw that every Story Boss has 3 and a 4 Star Version. Still, Enel could easily be the strongest Character in whole One Piece, stats dissappoint.

How is that a screw up for a farm able unit those are very nice stats and Leader Skill. Do you expect them to make him better than Gacha 5* unit like Shanks ? This wont happen xD

And he is far away from the strongest Characters in OP - he was the King of Fodders and went nuts when he encountered someone who could stood up to him. Luffy was a joke compared to post time skip Luffy yet he could knock him out lol.

Dandte

And he is far away from the strongest Characters in OP - he was the King of Fodders and went nuts when he encountered someone who could stood up to him. Luffy was a joke compared to post time skip Luffy yet he could knock him out lol.

but enel existed before haki etc. was introduced and with proper training he would be a beast, even today, luffy just won because he was enels weakness. but i agree with you, for an island boss he is quite awesome.

p.s also europe

pLow7

How is that a screw up for a farm able unit those are very nice stats and Leader Skill. Do you expect them to make him better than Gacha 5* unit like Shanks ? This wont happen xD

I'ts a Screw up for in my Opinion one of the Strongest Chars in OP, even Brook looks better.

Luffy is perhaps the only Person in the whole One Piece World who could Stop Enel, you have to remember that Enel couldn't use any of his Logia Powers against Ruffy. Even Oda said that Ruffy was Lucky.

Though i agree, as a Story Boss he looks good.

well in light of people telling me Morgan was worth it, I grinded for him since it's x2 drop rate. Got him on my very last run (out of stamina!). Prefect.

cw_sasuke

but enel existed before haki etc. was introduced and with proper training he would be a beast, even today, luffy just won because he was enels weakness. but i agree with you, for an island boss he is quite awesome.

p.s also europe
Haki existed also during Enel even though we didnt have a name - Enel himself used Mantra a form of Haki. He was just THAT impressive because he was the first strong Logia the crew encountered.

I like Enel and he is powerful considering at which point of the story he was introduced - but since then we have seen many Haki user handling Logias without much trouble and even more powerful DF.

The training argument can be said for many characters - Arlong already was very strong, with proper Haki training he would be even stronger or Sir Croc who lost against Luffy but still is considered quite strong without knowing his weakness.
I'ts a Screw up for in my Opinion one of the Strongest Chars in OP, even Brook looks better.

Luffy is perhaps the only Person in the whole One Piece World who could Stop Enel, you have to remember that Enel couldn't use any of his Logia Powers against Ruffy. Even Oda said that Ruffy was Lucky.

Well to be fair its just a game and some characters just have to fit in specific categories - i mean Arlong isnt stronger than WB and Gear 3 Luffy isnt stronger than Marineford Shanks.

Luffy was lucky but i think you are vastly underestimating the real OP Top Tiers like WB, Rayleigh, Garp and Co. if you think that Enel stands a chance against them. He probably wouldnt be able to survive one hit from them if he couldnt tank Pre time skip Luffys attacks. Logia or not - thats pre Gear 2, Gear 3, Haki Luffy - dude would get destroyed against Akainu,Mihawk, DoFla and Co.

Unless im completely remembering the Enel fight and his abilities xD

PS. I will stop the manga/anime talk for now - dont want anyone getting spoiled again :eek:
well in light of people telling me Morgan was worth it, I grinded for him since it's x2 drop rate. Got him on my very last run (out of stamina!). Prefect.

We will probably get his Special Island by the time he gets useful (so after Don Krieg). Also have him but right now i dont have much use for him.

Wazzy

Banned
I added my FC and important characters into the doc!

I also got myself a marine tandem team, are they the best for Turtle farming? Should I max their levels or can I just leave them? They're level 10 and 12.

Also I'm hoping to to get some evolutions by Monday in prep for Mihawk.

cw_sasuke

I added my FC and important characters into the doc!

I also got myself a marine tandem team, are they the best for Turtle farming? Should I max their levels or can I just leave them? They're level 10 and 12.

Also I'm hoping to to get some evolutions by Monday in prep for Mihawk.

If you hit 3-4k HP with your team you are probably fine. You dont need to level or evolve them, but if you have the resources to spare it probably wont hurt down the line. I leveled and evolved all of mine - some of them have okay stats and useful skills like the Knowledge Marine dude.

btw. Turtle Schedule for Monday aka. no 2 runs for me :-/

6LOSRDc.png

2 hours earlier than last week if you have trouble figuring out the time zones xD

Wazzy

Banned
If you hit 3-4k HP with your team you are probably fine. You dont need to level or evolve them, but if you have the resources to spare it probably wont hurt down the line. I leveled and evolved all of mine - some of them have okay stats and useful skills like the Knowledge Marine dude.

6LOSRDc.png

Thanks! I'll consider maxing them just in case. My main focus is getting Luffy, Zoro and Marco evolved for now.

Is it okay that I got Smoker and Vivi in their final stages or will that affect their stats? I want to level them up too for Mihawk.

Also I'm going to try and fit in some Turtle grinding, especially since Tuesday I think we have the level up bonus.

cw_sasuke

Thanks! I'll consider maxing them just in case. My main focus is getting Luffy, Zoro and Marco evolved for now.

Is it okay that I got Smoker and Vivi in their final stages or will that affect their stats? I want to level them up too for Mihawk.

Also I'm going to try and fit in some Turtle grinding, especially since Tuesday I think we have the level up bonus.

Sounds good - but even unevolved your runs probably wont take more than 3-4 minutes so its perfect for turtle farming.

I will shoot you an invite once im home.

Which team will you use for Mihawk ? Are you talking about v2 Luffy or Gear 2 one ?

Kyou

been trying to get basic Helmeppo today but fuck this shit

I just want you for catalogue completion, drop you asshole!

cw_sasuke

You'll get Helmeppo in a couple of days with Morgans Event Island and be mad that you wasted stamina farming him before xD

Wazzy

Banned
Sounds good - but even unevolved your runs probably wont take more than 3-4 minutes so its perfect for turtle farming.

I will shoot you an invite once im home.

Which team will you use for Mihawk ? Are you talking about v2 Luffy or Gear 2 one ?

I haven't decided a team yet but I meant Gear 3 Luffy since I should have him by Monday. I also should have Asura Zoro and Marco V2 by then. The other might is Lion Zoro which I'm considering for Vivi pairing.

tadabola

I managed to get one account on a side device, and now I'm rolling with shanks and V2 usop !!!

I think I'm gonna need a side account for the friend thing that is coming

god yellow setup. but it is a pain in the beggining, constantly running out of space. still on 35 box space, and rolled - its yellow event , and I really wanted a marco - but only got a mr 5.

Mr 2 , wich i got like 3 times on my main account, would fit so much better on my team :(

got the free zoro now, and struggling to get a krieg on the rookie island :p I'm not on the vibe for the orange town.

Dandte

6LOSRDc.png

2 hours earlier than last week if you have trouble figuring out the time zones xD

eeeh...major confusion here, my 6th digit is 3. Maybe someone with MESZ Timezone can help me. Last week my turtle time was at 15:00 on monday and 01:00 on tuesday. 2 hourse earlier would mean 13:00 on monday and 23:00 on monday. According to the tables here and on the blog my turtle time would be 23:00 on monday and 09:00 on tuesday. If so..fml no stamina for mihawk oO

Majukun

6LOSRDc.png

since it's 10 hours later for me,it's 5 pm and 3 a.m. :[

EDIT: wait,mihawk has an official date? ò_ò

chrono01

Sorry, wish I could add you Wazzy, but I'm at 53/53 Friends right now [all GAF members too, we have a pretty strong community which I love]. When I unlock more, though, I'll add you right away!

As for Mihawk, nothing has been confirmed yet [unless I missed something]. Honestly, if it were Tuesday we probably would have heard something by now. I'm starting to think it might be the following Tuesday [April 28th]. :(

Jayhawk

I finally reached a point where I will need to grind to level up my crew since starting with this Luffy v2 team a couple days ago. The second half of Arlong Park has caused me to die a few times. X_X

chrono01

I finally reached a point where I will need to grind to level up my crew since starting with this Luffy v2 team a couple days ago. The second half of Arlong Park has caused me to die a few times. X_X
You're just in time.

Turtle Time in a few days, as well as Evolution/XP pulls from the Friend Gatcha [save whatever you can] and Pig material on Tuesday.

ah_hia

eeeh...major confusion here, my 6th digit is 3. Maybe someone with MESZ Timezone can help me. Last week my turtle time was at 15:00 on monday and 01:00 on tuesday. 2 hourse earlier would mean 13:00 on monday and 23:00 on monday. According to the tables here and on the blog my turtle time would be 23:00 on monday and 09:00 on tuesday. If so..fml no stamina for mihawk oO

It might be minus 2 hours for some people. Basically you move up 1 tier every week and once you reach the top, you go down to the bottom schedule again.

chrono01

Friend Gatcha? D:

I also haven't added any friends yet.
You get FP [Friend Points] for using people on your Friend List [10 per instead of 5 for non-Friends]. You also get points every time they use you. They reset after each day. Considering the drops/pulls from the Friend Point Gatcha are usually horrible, it's best to save whatever FP you accumulate for when they do FP events, such as the one starting on Tuesday.

As for no Friends, you definitely need to start adding some! We have a pretty extensive Google doc, so add away. As soon as I unlock more slots, I'll add both you and Wazzy.

I also haven't added any friends yet.

Be sure to go to the first post and look at the google doc. You can find the friend codes for GAF users on there. As long as you have @GAF in your username, everybody will accept your friend request.

I personally try to always use people with @GAF in their name as friend captains before others.

RalchAC

Be sure to go to the first post and look at the google doc. You can find the friend codes for GAF users on there. As long as you have @GAF in your username, everybody will accept your friend request.

I personally try to always use people with @GAF in their name as friend captains before others.

I have all my gaffers and Zeff in my favorite list.

We should all use it :)

Wazzy

Banned
Sorry, wish I could add you Wazzy, but I'm at 53/53 Friends right now [all GAF members too, we have a pretty strong community which I love]. When I unlock more, though, I'll add you right away!

As for Mihawk, nothing has been confirmed yet [unless I missed something]. Honestly, if it were Tuesday we probably would have heard something by now. I'm starting to think it might be the following Tuesday [April 28th]. :(

You get FP [Friend Points] for using people on your Friend List [10 per instead of 5 for non-Friends]. You also get points every time they use you. They reset after each day. Considering the drops/pulls from the Friend Point Gatcha are usually horrible, it's best to save whatever FP you accumulate for when they do FP events, such as the one starting on Tuesday.

As for no Friends, you definitely need to start adding some! We have a pretty extensive Google doc, so add away. As soon as I unlock more slots, I'll add both you and Wazzy.
Don't worry about it! Add me whenever you're able to. :D

Once again thank you for the answers! Now I don't have to worry as much.

Edit: oh hey I think we're already on each other's FL

Rurunaki

Nope on this. Enel is a Logia user, but he will fall against Garp and the other admirals. He won't stand a chance either with the Shichibukais post-Moria. Luffy was pretty much under powered and was getting lucky all the way up to Marineford. He even admittef to himself that they weren't ready hence the timeskip.

Enel was only strong because he was isolated and was surrounded by fodderz. He wouldn't stand a chance if he went below Skypiea.

chrono01

Don't worry about it! Add me whenever you're able to. :D

Once again thank you for the answers! Now I don't have to worry as much.

Edit: oh hey I think we're already on each other's FL
Haha, you're right. I didn't know you were Ragnarok [until I checked the GAF Google Document].

Well that solves that!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Drop rates for turtles have definitely taken a hit. Like 6 runs today and maybe 1 teen turtle? Beli and baby turtles out the ass. Come on, game!

Xcution

Drop rates for turtles have definitely taken a hit. Like 6 runs today and maybe 1 teen turtle? Beli and baby turtles out the ass. Come on, game!

I thought it was ne but no. This is why i have stopped putting gems into runs. Not worth it. Everything that drops has been horrible for everyone. Did like 8 -9 runs since i increased plvl and omly like 3-4 teen turtles. Monday better be good lol

I thought it was ne but no. This is why i have stopped putting gems into runs. Not worth it. Everything that drops has been horrible for everyone. Did like 8 -9 runs since i increased plvl and omly like 3-4 teen turtles. Monday better be good lol

I feel like I've been on a drought ever since I've been able to consistently beat expert (I lost 2, one because I was unlucky with an Ace team and the other because I got distracted while I was waiting on a lunch order and missed 1 hit that would have otherwise won the stage). Now I have it down like clockwork and get humdingers of drops like this one:

I almost can't be mad because of how comically bad it is.

chrono01

I feel like I've been on a drought ever since I've been able to consistently beat expert (I lost 2, one because I was unlucky with an Ace team and the other because I got distracted while I was waiting on a lunch order and missed 1 hit that would have otherwise won the stage). Now I have it down like clockwork and get humdingers of drops like this one:

I almost can't be mad because of how comically bad it is.
I thought it was just me too. During the Arlong event, I was getting medium turtles constantly. Not only that, Arlong/Thunderbolt Tempo skillbooks were a relatively common thing. The Krieg event, on the other hand...

Very rarely skillbooks are dropped.
Constant small turtles, bags of beli, and fodder.

At least the XP is good. However, getting little else out of it is slightly disheartening.

So I finally got around to sitting down and seriously rerolling, and I managed to get Balloon Luffy.

It's almost certainly impossible that I'll be up to snuff Mihawk event, but they repeat these events right? I know PAD will do that for certain events, so I'm hoping that's the case here.

chrono01

So I finally got around to sitting down and seriously rerolling, and I managed to get Balloon Luffy.

It's almost certainly impossible that I'll be up to snuff Mihawk event, but they repeat these events right? I know PAD will do that for certain events, so I'm hoping that's the case here.
Congrats!

And yeah, they definitely repeat events. Mihawk was available a couple times already in the Japanese version, so he's guaranteed to at least return a few times in the English one. I can't see them outright removing the events, since new people are starting all of the time.

Just take things at your own pace and focus on clearing the story content/leveling your units. If you're not ready by the time Mihawk first arrives, you'll have a second chance soon enough.

Congrats!

And yeah, they definitely repeat events. Mihawk was available a couple times already in the Japanese version, so he's guaranteed to at least return a few times in the English one. I can't see them outright removing the events, since new people are starting all of the time.

Just take things at your own pace and focus on clearing the story content/leveling your units. If you're not ready by the time Mihawk first arrives, you'll have a second chance soon enough.

Thanks for the tips and info! I'll just focus on the story for now, and then farming stuff.

Just found it, but looking over the blog for the Japanese version, it looks like a lot of the events are repeated often enough, so I'll just worry about Mihawk the next time the event rolls around.

chrono01

Thanks for the tips and info! I'll just focus on the story for now, and then farming stuff.

Just found it, but looking over the blog for the Japanese version, it looks like a lot of the events are repeated often enough, so I'll just worry about Mihawk the next time the event rolls around.
Not a problem, have fun out there!

Also, feel free to add yourself to the GAF Treasure Cruise Google Doc. Simply quote the OP and copy/paste the link. After all, having your own pirate crew is fun and all, but it's even more enjoyable when you have GAF members to plunder with.

cw_sasuke

I think Mihawk will be next weekend - dont see them dropping the event during work days.

@william_557

5am for me as well heh.

I think Mihawk will be next weekend - dont see them dropping the event during work days.

@william_557

5am for me as well heh.

Will you get up that early?

Problem is ill be up about an hour and a half after that time normally which isn't mich and i need those turtles for my newgate

Not a problem, have fun out there!

Also, feel free to add yourself to the GAF Treasure Cruise Google Doc. Simply quote the OP and copy/paste the link. After all, having your own pirate crew is fun and all, but it's even more enjoyable when you have GAF members to plunder with.

Just added myself and sent out some friend requests. I'm a low level, but hopefully some people will add me anyway. :p

cw_sasuke

Laboon hunting time again, would be cool of someone could put up Ace from time to time.

Will you get up that early?

Problem is ill be up about an hour and a half after that time normally which isn't mich and i need those turtles for my newgate
It's half an hour earlier than I wake up normally... So I'll probably wake up when I there are 10 minutes left so that I can get 3-4 runs done.

chrono01

Just added myself and sent out some friend requests. I'm a low level, but hopefully some people will add me anyway. :p
No worries about level for me, I add every GAF member I can regardless. Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, I'm already full so I can't add any more, but when I unlock more slots [which come with the new story quests/missions] I'll work my way through the list again and add whoever I can.

Laboon hunting time again, would be cool of someone could put up Ace from time to time.
I put up my Ace again. If I use my Gear Third before I call it a day, I'll try to make sure to remember to switch back to Ace this time. >_<

pLow7

Nope on this. Enel is a Logia user, but he will fall against Garp and the other admirals. He won't stand a chance either with the Shichibukais post-Moria. Luffy was pretty much under powered and was getting lucky all the way up to Marineford. He even admittef to himself that they weren't ready hence the timeskip.

Enel was only strong because he was isolated and was surrounded by fodderz. He wouldn't stand a chance if he went below Skypiea.

Simply not true.

Lets put it in Spoiler-tags if anyone hasn't seen the Anime

Oda stated in FPS 42 that if Enel went to the Sea as a Pirate, he would have an Bounty of 500.000.000 Berries, loooong time before ACEs 550.000.000 Berries were announced, this would give him the Second highest Bounty in the Anime after Ace. Robin stated in the Skypiea Arc that the Goro Goro no Mi is the strongest Logia Fruit.
Enel is the only one in One Piece, who uses Observational Haki in conjunction with his DF, Enel can hear a man's hearbeat from miles away. He can hear your conversations. He can hear everything on the same island as him. He can even revive himself.

Again, he was deprived of his Logia Powers against Ruffy, which is what made him so Powerful, think of Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru without their Logias. What about Blackbeard ? He would be fuckin useless without his Yami Yami no Mi. Enel has Everything. He possesses Haki and has an incredible Logia Power.

Top Bottom