• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The dragon doesn't stand a chance against a Marco burst team.

4 turns were enough to take him down, didn't even get to attack once.
Nice - I was gonna go with Lion Zoro but i might give Marco a go. I have the units your used except Mr. 2...well and Gaimon is useless without him...hmm. Might just bring Alvida for him.
Did you get the drop ?
You can't use the same type of debuff twice, you need to wait until the first one ends before being able to activate the second. If you're facing mobs with counters of 1 and 4 and use Mr 3's skill, you won't be able to use Usopp's until both mobs attack (or get killed). Same goes for damage reducers like Alvida/Chopper/Smoker, you can't activate 2 skills at the same time.

Cool thanks, thats what i figured.

Yeah got the drop.

Captain ability Entire crew's ATK x1.5
Special: For 1 turn halves all enemies' DEF (15 turns)
800 ATK, 1500 HP

He's a nice INT DEF reducer when you don't want to stall for Helmeppo's 25 turns.

RalchAC

If I used a team with:

Aldiva, Ussop and Nami for damage avoiding / reducing. And 2nd Gear Luffy, Arlong and 3rd Gear Luffy for heavy hitting. Do you think I'd be able to beat him?

chrono01

Yeah got the drop.

800 ATK, 1500 HP

He's a nice INT DEF reducer when you don't want to stall for Helmeppo's 25 turns.
Nice, congrats!

I read a strategy on Reddit that, more-or-less, guarantees a win.

You need:

Golden Hammer Usopp
Smooth Alvida
Mirage Tempo Nami

Basically, you use Golden Hammer Usopp's Special Ability to start the final boss stage [Round 1]. Then, on Round 9, use Alvida's Special Ability, which reduces damage by 50%. On Round 15, use Mirage Tempo Nami's Special Ability and then, on Round 16 use Golden Hammer Usopp's Special Ability once more. Rinse/Repeat. You do need to heal 3200HP every 15 turns.

Unfortunately, I've already evolved my Mirage Tempo Nami, but I do have a max-skilled Golden Hammer Usopp. I should be able to use his special, then Alvida, then his again. Not sure though, I can't remember what the CD on Smooth Alvida's special is...

Edit: Never mind, it's 15 turns. I'll only be able to use it once in-between Golden Hammer Usopp delays. With a dual Gear Third Luffy team, though, I should be able to kill it before I need a second 80% reduction. It would be the initial 6 rounds + 3 delayed [Golden Hammer Usopp] + 1 mitigated [Smooth Alvida] + another 6 rounds [after attack] + another 3 delayed [Golden Hammer Usopp] = 19 rounds. That should be enough, unless I really mess things up...

Either way, I'll probably attempt it next week. I'm still working on leveling up my Gear Third Luffy [and other units], and it's not as though I need a Rainbow Dragon right now. It'd be nice to have that Rainbow Gem, but I can always grab it next week when I find the time to do so.

cw_sasuke

Yeah got the drop.

800 ATK, 1500 HP

Okay just beat him with Double Marco - easy since you hit for +300k per round and can stall forever. Also got the drop.

Used Marco/Alvida/Golden Pound/Mirage Tempo Nami and ...Mohji and Richie lol.

Didnt get/need to use Nami though.

If I used a team with:

Aldiva, Ussop and Nami for damage avoiding / reducing. And 2nd Gear Luffy, Arlong and 3rd Gear Luffy for heavy hitting. Do you think I'd be able to beat him?

I think so - because between Golden Pound, Alvida and Nami you can stall for forever xD
You Golden Pound is max skilled i guess ?

Basically, you use Golden Hammer Usopp's Special Ability to start the final boss stage [Round 1]. Then, on Round 9, use Alvida's Special Ability, which reduces damage by 50%. On Round 15, use Mirage Tempo Nami's Special Ability and then, on Round 16 use Golden Hammer Usopp's Special Ability once more. Rinse/Repeat. You do need to heal 3200HP every 15 turns.

Be careful, you're assuming that he starts with a 6 turns cooldown which is not true. The number of turns before the first hit is random as always (it was 4 for me), it can be 1 if you're unlucky.

Dandte

i will never ever do this struggle again...unless i get a boa of course..and a rayleigh...

pls look at my poison counter

ymZ0K7m.jpg

I did between 10k and 15k dmg every round, sometimes i missed the full 2.5 or got bad orbs, but at least i can now hit perfects with this team even i would be blindfolded and he dropped.

chrono01

Be careful, you're assuming that he starts with a 6 turns cooldown which is not true. The number of turns before the first hit is random as always (it was 4 for me), it can be 1 if you're unlucky.
Thanks, I just read that it's random.

Still, even at the minimum [1] that still leaves me with 10 rounds to burst it down. Shouldn't be that difficult [maybe].

cw_sasuke

Just RNG - i did it mostly for the clear devil fruit reward anyway. Most of us without Whitebeard dont have much use for the Dragon right now anyway.

@Dandte
Congrats - you really "worked" for that drop xD

RalchAC

I think so - because between Golden Pound, Alvida and Nami you can stall for forever xD
You Golden Pound is max skilled i guess ?

I wish I did. Mine is at level 2, so 14 turns. Hopefully Kuro would re run soon

i will never ever do this struggle again...unless i get a boa of course..and a rayleigh...

I did between 10k and 15k dmg every round, sometimes i missed the full 2.5 or got bad orbs, but at least i can now hit perfects with this team even i would be blindfolded and he dropped.

Shit. You've needed 130 turns? I don't have so much patience lol.

Majukun

since all I have is a zeff team or a gear 3 team, I'm no match for the rainbow dragon right? I don't even try?

anyway, God usopp with its skill maxed out is a monster... I salvaged a lost run at krieg 30 (because of mini freezes on my tablet) by using its skill early and having enough time to recharge it... this way I was also able to use g3 luffy's skill that is a rare sight

chrono01

since all I have is a zeff team or a gear 3 team, I'm no match for the rainbow dragon right? I don't even try?

anyway, God usopp with its skill maxed out is a monster... I salvaged a lost run at krieg 30 (because of mini freezes on my tablet) by using its skill early and having enough time to recharge it... this way I was also able to use g3 luffy's skill that is a rare sight
Indeed! There's a reason he's called "God Usopp", haha.

But yeah, with a Gear Third team, Golden Hammer Usopp, and Smooth Alvida/Mirage Tempo Nami, it shouldn't be a difficult fight. I'll probably try it myself later today [no more stamina left right now, unfortunately].

Copons

Ugggh the laboons on my friends list all started leveling

Whyyyyyyy

Speaking of which, I've just got this level 5 cutie:

I'm probably gonna use it for Mihawk (actually, it depends on what my friend list will offer), but still, if you need a possible Laboon-featured friend, feel free to add me - details in the spreadsheet

cw_sasuke

Trying to farm Laboon but all Ace Captains vaished from my friend list lol.

Might need to drop some non Gaffers who only run G3/Arlong.
I wish I did. Mine is at level 2, so 14 turns. Hopefully Kuro would re run soon

Ah okay - should be fine anyway there are enough options to stall before and after that you still have Alvida/Nami.

Edit:

Oh nice Copons...congrats !! Still trying to get mine !!

Majukun

Indeed! There's a reason he's called "God Usopp", haha.

But yeah, with a Gear Third team, Golden Hammer Usopp, and Smooth Alvida/Mirage Tempo Nami, it shouldn't be a difficult fight. I'll probably try it myself later today [no more stamina left right now, unfortunately].
Oh, so is manageable even without a tank Zoro team? I never found a vivi not a Zoro v2...my team is

g3 luffy lv 67
Dj Sanji lv 62
smooth Alvida lv 63
enraged arlong lv 63
god usopp lv max.

should i be able to defeat the dragon?

chrono01

Oh, so is manageable even without a tank Zoro team? I never found a vivi not a Zoro v2...my team is

g3 luffy lv 67
Dj Sanji lv 62
smooth Alvida lv 63
enraged arlong lv 63
god usopp lv max.

Yeah, assuming you can nail Perfects with Gear Third Luffy, you should have the dragon down in the span of a few rounds. He hits really hard, but doesn't seem to have a massive HP pool. A God Hammer delay + one-round damage reduction should be more than enough to kill. Actually, if the final round starts with a high number of turns, you'll get a second delay if you need it [with a max-skilled Golden Hammer Usopp]. That should be overkill.

Perfect thanks - i missed him.

Thats at least one easy Laboon run for me xD
You're very welcome!

Best of luck with the farming.

Tidd

OMG! That's insane.

I had no problems. Used Usopp and Alvida once and defeated him with the Gear 3 boost + Shanks. Easy.

Majukun

Speaking of which, I've just got this level 5 cutie:

I'm probably gonna use it for Mihawk (actually, it depends on what my friend list will offer), but still, if you need a possible Laboon-featured friend, feel free to add me - details in the spreadsheet

added you with my second account ..ther e I'm in the process of evolving a vivi for mihawk and i need a laboon

anyone with a laboon that needs a vivi add my second account..you can find it on the botton of the gaffer player list on the first post

chrono01

added you with my second account ..ther e I'm in the process of evolving a vivi for mihawk and i need a laboon

anyone with a laboon that needs a vivi add my second account..you can find it on the botton of the gaffer player list on the first post
I tried adding you but we were already Friends, so you have at least one Laboon user!

Also, I tried adding your primary account, but it said the Friend ID wasn't valid.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got the rainbow dragon! Revenge for not getting a rainbow penguin yesterday.

I used dual G3 and had to get perfect chains 6 times in a row in order to barely beat him. If I missed once I was getting REKT.

qazqaNii

Yep, works now! Request sent.

Damn, the list of GAF people really is growing. I wish you could expand your Friend List limit via Rainbow Gems. I'd definitely toss a few to give myself a bit more room.

Yeah I agree, I am starting to delete people without any 'GAF'-indicator on their name (except for bjork <3) to make up some space, would be great if they introduced so that a friend could let you use two of their captains or something like that.

chrono01

I got the rainbow dragon! Revenge for not getting a rainbow penguin yesterday.

I used dual G3 and had to get perfect chains 6 times in a row in order to barely beat him. If I missed once I was getting REKT.
Congrats! \o/

Yeah I agree, I am starting to delete people without any 'GAF'-indicator on their name (except for bjork <3) to make up some space, would be great if they introduced so that a friend could let you use two of their captains or something like that.
Two Captains would be great. They have something similar in Puzzle & Dragons, so I'd love to see the same thing here.

Here's hoping the Japanese release gets it soon so we can get it later.

Dandte

Shit. You've needed 130 turns? I don't have so much patience lol.

i did an average dmg of 15267 per turn. For Mihawk i will use a Vivi/laboon team with full strength members. since he has only 1.2 million hp and my team will deal wll at least 15k+ dmg per turn i expect 60-80 turns to defeat him. Should not take longer than 20 min.

pelicansurf

Adjusted my G3 Team to Shanks, Marco, God Usopp, Alvida, + 2 G3 Luffy's. Crushed it. Now I'm rolling in Rainbow Dragons (2).

Om3ga

g3 luffy lv 67
Dj Sanji lv 62
smooth Alvida lv 63
enraged arlong lv 63
god usopp lv max.

I just beat the dragon with this eXact team. All levels lower except Luffy. I didnt miss any perfects and damage reduced with Alvida when he attacked. You have over 10 turns to kill him.

qazqaNii

What Krieg is everyone doing? The expert on or the elite one? Does anyone know if elite is better if you want yellow turtles or is it the same?

Man, I'm getting my first taste of the Mihawk battle. Using Lion Song and Vivi, this rainbow dragon is quite the time taker.

Edit: 884 turns left on poison. That took a really long while. Didn't even get the drop. It's not like I needed it since I don't have Whitebeard, but... come on.
>.<

Man, I'm getting my first taste of the Mihawk battle. Using Lion Song and Vivi, this rainbow dragon is quite the time taker.

Edit: 884 turns left on poison. That took a really long while. Didn't even get the drop. It's not like I needed it since I don't have Whitebeard, but... come on.
>.<

Yeah it took so long i decided to retry the G3 luffy team and destroyed it with alvida and god usopps specials to stay alive...i now have all the evolve units for whitebeard and only 10 levels left to increase him to max

Xeroblade

>.<

I have whitebeard and I will not even attempt the run. I don't have the characters I need to even try. :(

Vecks

Gave the rainbow dragon a try. Can barely put a dent in it. I don't think I could beat it without a solid psy team.

My psy team too weak for the rainbow dragon :(

There's no rush. It'll be back every week, neh? And if you have the time you could always do a vivi/laboon/lion song zoro. Took me 115 turns to beat the rainbow dragon with my vivi/lion song. Guaranteed win, but time consuming.

pelicansurf

I finally hit 75 stamina. I am SUUUUUUUPER. I also finally started getting yellow teen turtles after a couple of failed attempts. Got 2 rainbow dragons earlier today and I literally have 3 of every pirate penguin. I am ready for more content.

RalchAC

In the end I could kill the Rainbow Dragon without problems. And it even dropped even if I have no use for him. And Mirage Tempo Nami is quite nice. I think I may not evolver her for now, at least until a new unit with the same skill appears. I'm sure it'll be useful in the future, while 5* Nami isn't as good.

Even if you have all the specials at level 1 (Ussop, Aldiva, Nami ) I think you should be able to use the timesdown and survive as long as you want. The second time I used my Ussop it was when he had 2 turns left. I think I must have needed like 30 turns or so with a 2nd Gear + 3rd Gear Luffy team.

I finally hit 75 stamina. I am SUUUUUUUPER. I also finally started getting yellow teen turtles after a couple of failed attempts. Got 2 rainbow dragons earlier today and I literally have 3 of every pirate penguin. I am ready for more content.

That must be read with Franky's voice, right? Because I did it :p

pelicansurf

In the end I could kill the Rainbow Dragon without problems. And it even dropped even if I have no use for him. And Mirage Tempo Nami is quite nice. I think I may not evolver her for now, at least until a new unit with the same skill appears. I'm sure it'll be useful in the future, while 5* Nami isn't as good.

Even if you have all the specials at level 1 (Ussop, Aldiva, Nami ) I think you should be able to use the timesdown and survive as long as you want. The second time I used my Ussop it was when he had 2 turns left. I think I must have needed like 30 turns or so with a 2nd Gear + 3rd Gear Luffy team.

That must be read with Franky's voice, right? Because I did it :p
I was writing it with Franky's voice, so hell yes!

Also, my prized fighter team:
jPHrrZG.jpg

cw_sasuke

Oh i just saw Whitebeard Tagline once you evolve him....dem feelings :-/

chrono01

Sorry about dropping my Ace as Captain again, cw_sasuke. I finished a Krieg run with my Gear Third Luffy team before sleep this morning, and I forgot to switch Ace back in. I'm not sure if you're still farming Laboon or not, but I put him back up as my Captain should you need it.

cw_sasuke

Sorry about dropping my Ace as Captain again, cw_sasuke. I finished a Krieg run with my Gear Third Luffy team before sleep this morning, and I forgot to switch Ace back in. I'm not sure if you're still farming Laboon or not, but I put him back up as my Captain should you need it.

Nah its fine, thanks anyway. I dont need Laboon asap anyway but if Ace friend are up i will try to get him on 1/2 or 2x drop days.With Mihawk arriving soon it makes sense that most people wanna spend most of the time getting used to their G3 team if they just recently got him.

Did the Krieg Extreme Quest twice so far but havent received a DJ Sanji Skillbook...bummer. At least i got turtles on every run.

Top Bottom