• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

I'm kind of hoping they changed the barrel-breaking for the English version. I'm sure in Japan, the 5km thing makes more sense, since this style of game is a lot more popular there [especially when it's centered around a popular IP such as One Piece]. I'm kind of hoping that they have it so you simply choose a Friend on your list [up to 5 per week], start the minigame, and that will be the end of it. It need for synchronized breaking or being within a certain range of each other. If not, I'll go the "fake GPS route". I'll add my name/ID to the spreadsheet in a bit.

BTW, I really wish we'd get another skill-up event. My Member Box is really starting to get cluttered with books [not Sanji, unfortunately].

yep..if they are smart they are gonna change it in something like "same nation" or somehing like that..on the global scale finding something in a 5km radius is absurd..even though the entire thing is made so that you convince your friends to play..so it's actually designed to be impossible to do without forcing someone to play

Wazzy

Banned
Added myself to the doc. I'm only one at the moment heh.

i know that feel wazzy, but let's try to figure it out

Currently the pst time is 12:55 on sunday
in Vancouver you have pdt i think which is 13:56 on sunday at the moment
this means you must add 1h. 7 has 11 pst and 21 pst which should be 12 pdt and 22 pdt.
if i remember correctly chrono posted a site which will transfer your time to the correct turtle time.

@qazqaNii

i'm using creek for leveling since his skill isn't mandatory for my play style and save sanji.

Awesome, thanks Dandte! So just to make sure, Vancouver then would be 12pm and 10pm for the two turtle times?

I did it the same way last monday and it worked, but no guarantee.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2761353,2950159,6173331,8&h=2761353

i took wien, berlin, vancouver and the pst/pdt as default. The problem is, the game dosn't take the daylight into account. This means you have to think in pst which would be instead of 14:40 f.e. 13:40, this means +10 for me or +1 for normal pst user i think. but i have noch idea if this is correct :s

Awesome, thanks Dandte! So just to make sure, Vancouver then would be 12pm and 10pm for the two turtle times?

Just realized my dumb mistake here. Yes, you should add an hour, which would mean 12 pm and 10 pm.

xrokis

in the paper there is a link to an IOS app too..don't know if it works though
unfortunately not, it's just like those xray apps years ago, you can email your friends a map with your fake location :D
as far as found out, you have to have a jailbroken device to spoof..
hope they change it like others suggested

RalchAC

Nice to see the group shapping nicely!

I haven't tried the fake location apps. I could give a try to the Android one, but sadly I don't have an iOS device so I can't do anything there. If somebody finds a better app feel free to change it!

RalchAC

Chrono where is the google dox soni can add myself. I am on EST. thanks

Edit: what are the PST for turtle time tomorrow thanks again lol

Here is the Google Doc thing. Quote the message to get the URL, it's behind email tags.

Go to the blog for the turtle times :p

Okay guys. Since that barrel breaking thing is going to launch soon and trying to arrange an hour with other 4 people can be a nightmare, I've decided to make a spreadsheet in order to make our lives easier!

The idea is quite simple.

- 3 different books, one for each region (EU + Africa, America, Asia + Oceania). You choose a group and add your info (GAF and TC IDs + timezone).
- Once the group is complete, one of you sends a MP to the other 4 to arrange stuff.
- ??
- Profit!

Let's see if the idea succeeds or is an absolute disaster lol. I've used email tags, quote to reveal and tell me if you think is a good idea, if it isn't, and what could be improved :)

chrono01

Chrono where is the google dox soni can add myself. I am on EST. thanks

Edit: what are the PST for turtle time tomorrow thanks again lol
Just quote this post and copy/paste the URL for the document into your browser.

Okay guys. Since that barrel breaking thing is going to launch soon and trying to arrange an hour with other 4 people can be a nightmare, I've decided to make a spreadsheet in order to make our lives easier!

- 3 different books, one for each region (EU + Africa, America, Asia + Oceania). You choose a group and add your info (GAF and TC IDs + timezone).
- Once the group is complete, one of you sends a MP to the other 4 to arrange stuff.
- ??
- Profit!

Let's see if the idea succeeds or is an absolute disaster lol. I've used email tags, quote to reveal and tell me if you think is a good idea, if it isn't, and what could be improved :)

As for the Turtle Time for tomorrow:

http://i.imgur.com/6LOSRDc.png

Here are the current times for PST. EST is three hours ahead, so add on +3 hours to the times listed above for your corresponding digit.

http://www.thetimenow.com/pst/pacific_standard_time

ah_hia

Did 3 rare pulls trying to get a decent drop.
1. V1 usopp
2. Base vivi ( already have evolved one to Princess)
3. Mr. 5
What a disaster =(

Xcution

All you guys are freaking awesome and on point. I love me some gaffers lol will add to doc

Damn 3am and 5 pm...guess i will only make one lmfao

EDIT:I added myself to the sheet, group 1. I think we should add some more info on the sheet and make it thins format.

GAF ID | TC ID name ( in-game ID) | Timezone (+/- time)

Example: Xcution | Xcution @GAF (123,456,789) | EST (-5)

Think this help to find your teammates (using their in game ID and if you use the world map provided it does not say time zone (name) but the actual time (aka -1, +6, etc)

my two cents...thoughts? I put my info like that if you want to use it for easier coordination later on :)

RalchAC

I'm going to sleep.

Now I have 9 slots left on my friend list.

If somebody wants to add me, do it. I may do another round of invites tomorrow morning anyway.

All you guys are freaking awesome and on point. I love me some gaffers lol will add to doc

Damn 3am and 5 pm...guess i will only make one lmfao

EDIT:I added myself to the sheet, group 1. I think we should add some more info on the sheet and make it thins format.

GAF ID | TC ID name ( in-game ID) | Timezone (+/- time)

Example: Xcution | Xcution @GAF (123,456,789) | EST (-5)

Think this help to find your teammates (using their in game ID and if you use the world map provided it does not say time zone (name) but the actual time (aka -1, +6, etc)

my two cents...thoughts? I put my info like that if you want to use it for easier coordination later on :)

Yeah, it won't be a bad idea to add another line for the in-game ID. I'll give it a look tomorrow.

Xcution

I'm going to sleep.

If somebody wants to add me, do it. I may do another round of invites tomorrow morning anyway.

Yeah, it won't be a bad idea to add another line for the in-game ID. I'll give it a look tomorrow.

thank you for all of it. you rock!

Majukun

Eh. Am i the only one in oceania?

So lonely...

in the end i think that some of us should pair even if from different continents...5 minutes to spare is not that difficult to find even with several timezones of difference..and the fake gps thing makes every place ok.

this of course if we can't find enough people from a given continent

I'm going to sleep.

I sent you an invite, Ralch. Mine name is The Ice Pirates. It'll be nice to have another Zeff friend.

I'll add myself to the gaf list sometime tomorrow, too. Is there no way for iOS players to change locations for the barrels? That really sucks if not

Xcution

Full group! Now we just need to decide on a time and we're off. o/

I'm still hoping it won't need to come to that [if they make changes for the English version] but at least we have a backup in case they don't. >:)

We will make it work still do not understand completely this barrell thing. Where can i read up on the specifics?

Rurunaki

Simply not true.

Lets put it in Spoiler-tags if anyone hasn't seen the Anime

Oda stated in FPS 42 that if Enel went to the Sea as a Pirate, he would have an Bounty of 500.000.000 Berries, loooong time before ACEs 550.000.000 Berries were announced, this would give him the Second highest Bounty in the Anime after Ace. Robin stated in the Skypiea Arc that the Goro Goro no Mi is the strongest Logia Fruit.
Enel is the only one in One Piece, who uses Observational Haki in conjunction with his DF, Enel can hear a man's hearbeat from miles away. He can hear your conversations. He can hear everything on the same island as him. He can even revive himself.

Again, he was deprived of his Logia Powers against Ruffy, which is what made him so Powerful, think of Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru without their Logias. What about Blackbeard ? He would be fuckin useless without his Yami Yami no Mi. Enel has Everything. He possesses Haki and has an incredible Logia Power.

Unfortunately, bounties by far are arbitrarily given. Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru have been battling people with the ability to make their Logias useless. See Kizaru being stopped by Rayleigh. Unfortunately for Enel, making him a logia user does not equate to him being all powerful. Smoker would have taken him down using the Seastone Jutte. Enel appeared to be all ppwerful in Skypiea, but outside there he is just another Logia user. His ultimate attack couldn't even scratch Vearth. His power level for this game is justified unlike that of Arlong who I think is a mistake made because of early balancing issues for the game.

Ferga

in the end i think that some of us should pair even if from different continents...5 minutes to spare is not that difficult to find even with several timezones of difference..and the fake gps thing makes every place ok.

this of course if we can't find enough people from a given continent

Yeah. Sounds good.

I can make time for most of the days of the week so feel free to hit me up for an available group.

I just downloaded "Fake Location Spoofer Free" off the Google Play store and it seems to work fine on Android devices. I think the best way to do this is for everyone to decide on a community GPS location like 40,-80 for example that way we're all at the same place when we try to do this. I had hoped to use some clever location like Treasure Island in Florida or the location for the World's Largest Ball of Twine but GPS locations can have like 10 to 15 digits in them so it's probably just best to keep them simple.

I tried looking for a detailed walkthrough from Japanese players but haven't found anything however I'm hoping the Friend Game works like this:

You click on the ingame Friends Tab and click the Friend game box which will appear under the Title Setting and Find Friends Boxes. When you launch that it'll look for people in your area and populate a list which you'll then be able to chose from and HOPEFULLY you'll be able to select a person and send them a game request which they can accept and then you can then tap together. So long as it doesn't require two people to send confirmations to each other to start the game individually this will be much easier since it won't require people to coordinate online. If this works the way I think it will we'll basically be able to choose a time to all jump on and have ourselves a Friend Game orgy where we can keep choosing people at random until we've all hit the 5 friend limit. Granted this is mostly speculation on my part but if it works this way it'll be much easier so long as we all set our fake GPSs to the same place and it will just be a matter of being on at the same time.

chrono01

What's the barrel breaking doc?
RalchAC hid the URL behind the email tag so only GAF members can see/use it. To find the URL, simply quote the below post and copy/paste it in your browser.

- ??
- Profit!

Nibel

I fucking hate Laboon. Why won't he drop?

4hpicbtsmt.png

RalchAC

You can't send a private message to more than 1 person at the same time?

Damn, I assumed it was possible.

Since it seems I can't do what I initially thought. I'll just make a question: Dandte, cw_sasuke, Tidd, Hisoka, how would you like to contact with the rest of the group? LINE, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook or other mean? You can send me a MP if you don't want to talk about it here.

I personally wouldn't mind any options TBH.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Probably not possible because of spammers etc.

I think using Line would be good for this game.

Hisoka

What's Line? But i also wouldn't mind! I'll download Line if we're going to use it.

Chrono, perfect avatar quote hahaha

Dandte

You can't send a private message to more than 1 person at the same time?

Damn, I assumed it was possible.

Since it seems I can't do what I initially thought. I'll just make a question: Dandte, cw_sasuke, Tidd, Hisoka, how would you like to contact with the rest of the group? LINE, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook or other mean? You can send me a MP if you don't want to talk about it here.

I personally wouldn't mind any options TBH.

same here.
Probably not possible because of spammers etc.

I think using Line would be good for this game.

line was something like whatsapp right? i can download it, if the majority wants to use it.

Edit: Whoa 4/5 posted right after each other, where is tidd :D

Cerity

So just beat twin capes by the skin of my teeth with a Slasher Team + Usopp (Arlong, Kuro, Zoro and Vista). Anything units/teams I should be aiming for now? I'm just running Krieg elite to get my plvl up. Here's my current box.

Also re: bounties, the world government is a mess in OP, you gotta remember they made
Buggy one of the shichibukai lol

Dandte

Also re: bounties, the world government is a mess in OP, you gotta remember they made

But
Buggy has a huge army of prisoners from Impel and he was a cabin boy on Gol. D Rogers ship, like shanks. Also he somehow allways manages to stand in the spotlight and receives the appreciation. This makes him a greater Thread than most of the Supernovaes.

So just beat twin capes by the skin of my teeth with a Slasher Team + Usopp (Arlong, Kuro, Zoro and Vista). Anything units/teams I should be aiming for now? I'm just running Krieg elite to get my plvl up. Here's my current box.

were did your gaimon drop I have even seen him pop up once,

RalchAC

Well,
he has the biggest Pirate army in the world he gave me some really good laughs in the Impel Down + Marineford arc with all the good luck he had lol

And it seems everybody thinks he is superstrong even if he isn't lol.

just try orange town 5, 7-9, 11 and 13.

Or wait a bit, since Aldiva event should re-run next week (Buggy did during Arlong event, so she should be next) and he is the Hidden Boss stage in that Extra Island.

Anyone got the turtle time info? Or is it always the same time every week?

And will add myself to the barrel breaking thing even though I have no idea what it entails lol, and were you guys gonna make a Line group for this thread?

Top Bottom