• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I put up my Ace again. If I use my Gear Third before I call it a day, I'll try to make sure to remember to switch back to Ace this time. >_<

Thanks, got a couple of Laboons run in - no luck :-/
Its not like i need him but just got the +50 clears achievements for the final stage so...well...yeah.
Oda stated in FPS 42 that if Enel went to the Sea as a Pirate, he would have an Bounty of 500.000.000 Berries, loooong time before ACEs 550.000.000 Berries were announced, this would give him the Second highest Bounty in the Anime after Ace. Robin stated in the Skypiea Arc that the Goro Goro no Mi is the strongest Logia Fruit.
Enel is the only one in One Piece, who uses Observational Haki in conjunction with his DF, Enel can hear a man's hearbeat from miles away. He can hear your conversations. He can hear everything on the same island as him. He can even revive himself.

Again, he was deprived of his Logia Powers against Ruffy, which is what made him so Powerful, think of Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru without their Logias. What about Blackbeard ? He would be fuckin useless without his Yami Yami no Mi. Enel has Everything. He possesses Haki and has an incredible Logia Power.
Using Bounty to measure power level isnt that useful imo - of course someone with Enels God complex and the ability to snipe people from the sky would have been an issue for the World Government.

Ace has had a higher bounty and wasnt anywhere near to the strongest OP characters.

How does Enel being able to hear or a heartbeat conversations a mile away make him stronger ? Every top tier in OP knows a form of Haki - its nothing special. Admirals would be powerful even without their Logias, you cant claim that high of a Marine position just because of a DF...you wouldnt be able to obtain such powerful fruit in the first place. Even Marine newcomers like Coby learned their Haki essentials asap once they got the proper training.

Bleackbeard was a WB Pirate for a long time and managed to put a big scar on Shanks face long before he obtained his Darkness fruit. Again - Top Tiers in OP arent only strong because of their DF but their own individual power and class enables them to use their DF to the maximum.

See Luffy for example with his Gum Gum fruit and Gear 2, Haki and Gear 3. 99% of Pirates wouldnt come up with these advancements and not be able to use the Gum Gum DF to its full potential.

To make it short - Enel would be destroyed by every OP Top Tier character we know. But i will agree that he might stand a better chance with proper Haki training, to as far he would able to come...who knows. Experience wise he was just used to fighting Fodders so he cant really compare with Yonkous, Admirales and Supernovas etc. who have been confrontation for the whole time.

Copons

This morning I woke up super early and after wasting my stamina I was bored to death and said: eh, next week gonna start the STR thing, of which I'm more than covered, so let's try to get some cool PSY people.

Not even once.

RalchAC

Tomorrow I have a a turtle time at 3 AM damn. I want them turtles for Mihawk, now that I've leveled fucking Kuro at 70.

About the Turtles thing, I think you're just having bad luck like I did in Arlong. I get a Medium turtle every run. More yellow than purple. And every five runs or so I get 2 Turtles too. I have 4 Sanji books and 3 Kriegs. And I've got at least 7 or 8 Gin and Krieg drops.

Or maybe I'm just the lucky one.

Simply not true.

Lets put it in Spoiler-tags if anyone hasn't seen the Anime

Oda stated in FPS 42 that if Enel went to the Sea as a Pirate, he would have an Bounty of 500.000.000 Berries, loooong time before ACEs 550.000.000 Berries were announced, this would give him the Second highest Bounty in the Anime after Ace. Robin stated in the Skypiea Arc that the Goro Goro no Mi is the strongest Logia Fruit.
Enel is the only one in One Piece, who uses Observational Haki in conjunction with his DF, Enel can hear a man's hearbeat from miles away. He can hear your conversations. He can hear everything on the same island as him. He can even revive himself.

Again, he was deprived of his Logia Powers against Ruffy, which is what made him so Powerful, think of Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru without their Logias. What about Blackbeard ? He would be fuckin useless without his Yami Yami no Mi. Enel has Everything. He possesses Haki and has an incredible Logia Power.

He is strong, maybe at Shichibukai level, but there are huge power gaps even between Shichibukais.

I think he'll be beaten if he fought against people that can use Bushouko Haki or whatever. Especially Because, as many Logia users, they don't know what to do when they get hit. And in the New World there are a lot of Haki users. You just have to compare how
Smoker fights in the Law vs Smoker fight
in Punk Hazard (post-time skip spoiler). He looks like somebody that has especially trained in order to be able to avoid Haki attacks, while Enel doesn't.

If he had learned how those thing works he would have been really powerful. His DF probably is up there with Ace's. BUt in his current state I think he would have been crushed by the Marine as soon as he tried to conquer the world. And his minions were pretty much filler.

In the game Imo Logia users should have high stats since level 1 but slower progression, with really good attack but low health since they aren't used to being hit And their difficulty curve is lower than Paramecia users, which iirc are the hardest fruits to master. The "easiest" fruits so far seem the Zoan since you pretty much become an animal that boosts your physical strength and call it a day.

Edit: and it's said that all the Viceadmirals or higher ranks know Haki IIRC

chrono01

Thanks, got a couple of Laboons run in - no luck :-/
Its not like i need him but just got the +50 clears achievements for the final stage so...well...yeah.
I still need those "50 Clear" achievement unlocks. I should probably get on that, but I've been so focused on the Event Islands. :/

Tomorrow I have a a turtle time at 3 AM damn. I want them turtles for Mihawk, now that I've leveled fucking Kuro at 70.

About the Turtles thing, I think you're just having bad luck like I did in Arlong. I get a Medium turtle every run. More yellow than purple. And every five runs or so I get 2 Turtles too. I have 4 Sanji books and 3 Kriegs. And I've got at least 7 or 8 Gin and Krieg drops.

Or maybe I'm just the lucky one.
I've received so many Gin. He trolls me. I instantly feed him away whenever I get him.

I forgot to answer you before. In which timezone are you? I live in Spain and with summer time I think I'm in GMT +2. So I think I could partner with anybody that lived in GMT 0 to +4 areas or so without being a big hassle to arrange a "meeting".

I've already downloaded the fake GPS app that the Treasure Cruise blog recommends. I'll give it a look today.

I am hst atm I am writing this it is 12:29 am hst in cali it is 3:29am pst

Dandte

Does anyone know what is required to evolve the pigs? What is their max lvl and what materials they require.
Dandte @ your serice, my beloved vivi captain.
dammit...argh i accidentally deleted my good jap. account, so no screenshot of the pigs :s

every pig starts normally at level 1 and his max level is 10 with 2330 exp.
for an evolution you need (i will use red as an example):

• 1 baby seahorse
  • 2 red baby turtle
  • or
  • 1 red normal penguin
  • 2 red baby turtles
  • or
  • 1 red baby crab
  • 2 red baby turtles

the evolved pig will be level 1 max and will provide you with 55k exp for a cahr of the same attribute.

Edit: dammit Mr Korialstrasz was faster >.< stupid non built out cell coverage^^

RalchAC

You don't need to level up the evolved pigs, right? I've been saving my baby turtles for those dudes. Have 2 baby yellow and other 2 purple ones.

I think they said that they'll give people that loGS during the event three keys and one pig of each type?

Should be a good sample to see how it works.

Dandte

You don't need to level up the evolved pigs, right? I've been saving my baby turtles for those dudes. Have 2 baby yellow and other 2 purple ones.

I think they said that they'll give people that loGS during the event three keys and one pig of each type?

Should be a good sample to see how it works.

right. the evolved pigs will on max level right from the start.
i allways recommend this website. It is a japanese wiki which features a lot more characters than the blog. If there are any questiosn just ask.

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/character/page/7/

also i'm from germany so i could team up with persons in europe. But if necessary i could also team up with persons in pst time zones...who needs sleep anyway? ;)

Wazzy

Banned
Yasssssss finally got Shanks!

Now I'm gonna save my gems to either attempt white beard when STR goes up or when they raise QCK so I can get Ace.

Dandte

Yasssssss finally got Shanks!

Now I'm gonna save my gems to either attempt white beard when STR goes up or when they raise QCK so I can get Ace.

Edward Newgate aka whitebeard isn't pull-able atm, only on sugofests, if i remember correctly. and grats on shanks

edit: wtf wazzys avatar was for s short moment a dog Oo btw who is that character, i'm pretty sure i know her. someone from ff viii?

Ferga

I wish they would release some more info on the friend barrel minigame

Dying to know if theyre changing anything for global

Wazzy

Banned
I need to quickly figure out my turtle times for tomorrow. I'm fine if they have to be during work times or super early in the morning.
Edward Newgate aka whitebeard isn't pull-able atm, only on sugofests, if i remember correctly. and grats on shanks

edit: wtf wazzys avatar was for s short moment a dog Oo btw who is that character, i'm pretty sure i know her. someone from ff viii?
Ohhhhh okay then I'll just wait till QCK gets increased. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah my tag is a hidden avatar and message lol

My avatar is Rinoa from VIII! You got the game right :D

RalchAC

Okay guys. Since that barrel breaking thing is going to launch soon and trying to arrange an hour with other 4 people can be a nightmare, I've decided to make a spreadsheet in order to make our lives easier!

The idea is quite simple.

- 3 different books, one for each region (EU + Africa, America, Asia + Oceania). You choose a group and add your info (GAF and TC IDs + timezone).
- Once the group is complete, one of you sends a MP to the other 4 to arrange stuff.
- ??
- Profit!

Let's see if the idea succeeds or is an absolute disaster lol. I've used email tags, quote to reveal and tell me if you think is a good idea, if it isn't, and what could be improved :)

Jayhawk

Alvida's Hideout had a drop rate bonus, and I was able to get Alvida to drop after a couple tries. Using the rest of my stamina today grinding Baratie 4 for turtles and cola.

Dandte

I need to quickly figure out my turtle times for tomorrow. I'm fine if they have to be during work times or super early in the morning.

Ohhhhh okay then I'll just wait till QCK gets increased. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah my tag is a hidden avatar and message lol

My avatar is Rinoa from VIII! You got the game right :D
Yay i allways wanted to play viii but never managed to find the time..on the other i finisched ff vi, ix and persona 3 multiple times^^
I cleared my friendlist, so i have two open spots. Feel free to send me a friend request.
I can provide you with a 5* ace, 4*star shanks, 5* vivi, laboon lvl5, 5* lion zorro, 5* towl nami, gear3 Luffy.

Okay guys. Since that barrel breaking thing is going to launch soon and trying to arrange an hour with other 4 people can be a nightmare, I've decided to make a spreadsheet in order to make our lives easier!

i added myself to your euro grp, but apperently we aren't friends in the game O.O
The secon free spot is for you, i won't be on the pc for a few hours so feel free to send me friend request :)

I will make a spring cleaning in a few days and will delete some non gaf related people.

RalchAC

Yay i allways wanted to play viii but never managed to find the time..on the other i finisched ff vi, ix and persona 3 multiple times^^
I cleared my friendlist, so i have two open spots. Feel free to send me a friend request.
I can provide you with a 5* ace, 4*star shanks, 5* vivi, laboon lvl5, 5* lion zorro, 5* towl nami, gear3 Luffy.

i added myself to your euro grp, but apperently we aren't friends in the game O.O
The secon free spot is for you, i won't be on the pc for a few hours so feel free to send me friend request :)

I will make a spring cleaning in a few days and will delete some non gaf related people.

Nice. I think I have a spare slot or two that I could give some use. I'm starting to think I should just do that, delete non-Gaffers and have a list full of them.

My lead list isn't that hot TBH, but it should improve since my terrible luck needs to end someday (hopefully). I mainly use a Zeff right now.

I'll add you right now.

Wazzy

Banned

Cool, I'll def send a request!

I very highly recommend VIII! Amazing and gorgeous game.

Tidd

Great idead. :) Added myself to the europe group. But I guess we aren't ingame friends yet. I'll add you guys right away.

Edit: Looks like both of your friend lists are full <.< this game can be so annoying

Dandte

Great idead. :) Added myself to the europe group. But I guess we aren't ingame friends yet. I'll add you guys right away.

Edit: Looks like both of your friend lists are full <.< this game can be so annoying

I just Accepted 3 persons from gaf

Storm pirates gaf
Jayhawk gaf
Ragnarok gaf

Since i only had space for you two i had to delete one other Person. So whoever is the third i welcome you with open Arms.

I will delete an other Person Tidd.
Edit: free space for you
Edit 2: and now we are friends

Hisoka

The idea is quite simple.

- 3 different books, one for each region (EU + Africa, America, Asia + Oceania). You choose a group and add your info (GAF and TC IDs + timezone).
- Once the group is complete, one of you sends a MP to the other 4 to arrange stuff.
- ??
- Profit!

Let's see if the idea succeeds or is an absolute disaster lol. I've used email tags, quote to reveal and tell me if you think is a good idea, if it isn't, and what could be improved :)

Cool thing! Thanks! :)

So i just joined the first Europe group - lets see who i still need to add.

Cool! I joined your group :D ! and... now? :)

EDIT: Sent you all friend requests, Ralch you are full! xD
Bebop we are towel friends already! hrrhrr xD

Dandte

Cool thing! Thanks! :)

Cool! I joined your group :D ! and... now? :)

Now we wait till the event launches and then we find a date to Do the Barrel tapping.
Hahaha towel friends are the Best friends :D
From now on you will be glorious towel Hisoka
275934-9321187-SSEP42HisokaTowel.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Okay I'll add myself to Canadian group if we have it setup.

I'm pretty bad with timezone conversion, what would my turtle time's be monday if I'm vancouver BC and my number is 7?

I just Accepted 3 persons from gaf

Storm pirates gaf
Jayhawk gaf
Ragnarok gaf

Since i only had space for you two i had to delete one other Person. So whoever is the third i welcome you with open Arms.

I will delete an other Person Tidd.
Edit: free space for you
Edit 2: and now we are friends

Ragnarok is me :)

RalchAC

@Dandte: I am Storm Pirates GAF.

@ Hisoka: I'll clean ASAP! I'll send you a friend invite too.

I'm going to use the magical control+F trick and delete some non-Gaffers
Arlong
friends.

Let's see if we can have at least a full team for each major region.

Dandte

Okay I'll add myself to Canadian group if we have it setup.

I'm pretty bad with timezone conversion, what would my turtle time's be monday if I'm vancouver BC and my number is 7?

Ragnarok is me :)

i know that feel wazzy, but let's try to figure it out

Currently the pst time is 12:55 on sunday
in Vancouver you have pdt i think which is 13:56 on sunday at the moment
this means you must add 1h. 7 has 11 pst and 21 pst which should be 12 pdt and 22 pdt.
if i remember correctly chrono posted a site which will transfer your time to the correct turtle time.

@qazqaNii

i'm using creek for leveling since his skill isn't mandatory for my play style and save sanji.

Hisoka

Now we wait till the event launches and then we find a date to Do the Barrel tapping.
Hahaha towel friends are the Best friends :D
From now on you will be glorious towel Hisoka
275934-9321187-SSEP42HisokaTowel.jpg

Ahh okey. We are Nakama now heh!

Yeah Towel Nami is co- AWW ahahaha! That's just awesome xD

Thanks Ralch! Another Old Fart, thank god. I always need more Nami and Zeff xD

Edit:

i can see the paper with the rules and the time zones chart,but where are the parts where you have to sign? ò_ò

EDIT:found it,but I'm all alone :(

I somehow ninja'd your place, sorry! Also, did i do smth wrong with the timezone?
Austria is +1 normally, but i thought it makes it +2 because of summer. right/wrong?

RalchAC

Ahh okey. We are Nakama now heh!

Yeah Towel Nami is co- AWW ahahaha! That's just awesome xD

Thanks Ralch! Another Old Fart, thank god. I always need more Nami and Zeff xD

Man, I have people that hasn't connected in weeks still on my friendlist because they have Zeffs!

Hisoka

i can see the paper with the rules and the time zones chart,but where are the parts where you have to sign? ò_ò

Man, I have people that hasn't connected in weeks still on my friendlist because they have Zeffs!

Whoa i'm not the only one hah!

And ok, my timezone is right with gmt +2, which is obviously utc +1 (i didn't know whoa).
So italy is gmt +2 too or not?

Copons

I'm Italian too, but I've yet to add my name there as I kinda didn't follow any of the discussions about that event and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. :D

Dandte

Also, did i do smth wrong with the timezone?
Austria is +1 normally, but i thought it makes it +2 because of summer. right/wrong?

I did it the same way last monday and it worked, but no guarantee.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=2761353,2950159,6173331,8&h=2761353

i took wien, berlin, vancouver and the pst/pdt as default. The problem is, the game dosn't take the daylight into account. This means you have to think in pst which would be instead of 14:40 f.e. 13:40, this means +10 for me or +1 for normal pst user i think. but i have noch idea if this is correct :s

i took wien, berlin, vancouver and the pst/pdt as default. The problem is, the game dosn't take the daylight into account. This means you have to think in pst which would be instead of 14:40 f.e. 13:40, this means +10 for me or +1 for normal pst user i think. but i have noch idea if this is correct :s

Using Wazzy's example of BC, the current time there is 2:55. If we use the PST clock on the English blog, that would mean they would add an hour from the Turtle time graph. Not sure about your timezone.

EDIT: Realized my mistake, Dandte is correct

Majukun

yeah,in the "central europe" time zone,the one with germany,spain italy and such,you just have to add 10 hours...so 7 and 17 becomes 5pm and 3 am

if you wanna be sure just move the clock of your device to 17:00 tomorrow and look if it says it's turtle time

Hisoka

Ahh thank you! :) So it's right. *uff* Yeah this summertime gets me everytime..

chrono01

I'm kind of hoping they changed the barrel-breaking for the English version. I'm sure in Japan, the 5km thing makes more sense, since this style of game is a lot more popular there [especially when it's centered around a popular IP such as One Piece]. I'm kind of hoping that they have it so you simply choose a Friend on your list [up to 5 per week], start the minigame, and that will be the end of it. It need for synchronized breaking or being within a certain range of each other. If not, I'll go the "fake GPS route". I'll add my name/ID to the spreadsheet in a bit.

BTW, I really wish we'd get another skill-up event. My Member Box is really starting to get cluttered with books [not Sanji, unfortunately].

Top Bottom