• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

tadabola

1 elder, 5 teens, a lot of babies

4 runs (all my stamina, miscalculated by 700 xp and didn't level up), and actually I was not even remembering the turtles at the moment, and didn't know when was gonna be. just kept entering the game every 2 hours :p

when I got it was already 6 min late, thankfully I did managed.

Dandte

8 runs - no bonus elder turtle.

30 baby
9 teens
1 elder

now my vivi is level 56 i hope i can get her to level 72 till mihawk arrives

StMeph

...I missed my Turtle time today due to work. And the next one is at 3 AM. So no turtles for me today.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Jayhawk

I remember reading that there will be an event soon that has increased possibility of getting the 1.5x exp multiplier when powering up your character. I guess I'll save my turtles for until then.

chrono01

...I missed my Turtle time today due to work. And the next one is at 3 AM. So no turtles for me today.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
:(

I really wish they handled Turtle Time where you got keys to unlock them [for a specific amount of time]. That way you wouldn't be constrained to a particular time-frame.

Maybe one day...

I remember reading that there will be an event soon that has increased possibility of getting the 1.5x exp multiplier when powering up your character. I guess I'll save my turtles for until then.
Indeed. It starts next Tuesday.

I just hope it's more common than the last increase. I don't think I received one Super Success out of all of the feedings. :/

RalchAC

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Wake up at 3AM like I'm doing! Be strong!

Okay guys. Since that barrel breaking thing is going to launch soon and trying to arrange an hour with other 4 people can be a nightmare, I've decided to make a spreadsheet in order to make our lives easier!

The idea is quite simple.

- 3 different books, one for each region (EU + Africa, America, Asia + Oceania). You choose a group and add your info (GAF and TC IDs + timezone).
- Once the group is complete, one of you sends a MP to the other 4 to arrange stuff.
- ??
- Profit!

Let's see if the idea succeeds or is an absolute disaster lol. I've used email tags, quote to reveal and tell me if you think is a good idea, if it isn't, and what could be improved :)

I requote this post since some people may not now it. Quote the quoted post to see the link to the Doc.

Wazzy

Banned
*might be duplicate since first post didn't appear*

I'm pretty happy with my first TT!

LzxQj8b.jpg

I had shitty connection at work and still got a decent amount. I'll be home for TT 2 so that should go even better. :D

New site for Turtle Times.

http://zachnguyen.weebly.com/turtle-times-one-piece-treasure-cruise.html

The author says that they'll update it each week to correspond to the new times. It also gives you the time in your current location, so no additional calculations are needed.

Awesome! That will make everything much easier.

Missed my first turtle time because it was too early, but caught the second. 7 elders, 10 teenage, 18 babies. Very good haul. And you know what? It's close enough to the end of April that I think I'll save these for Mihawk, now. At least the elders.

chrono01

I saw a some people do this a few days ago and did not post my char box because I am plain lazy :)

I am a hoarder and like having or try to have 2 of each evolve mats.

Here it is. Below the last pic there are a few pirate penguins, crabs, etc...

The few turtles i have are for Mihawk :)
Nice box. I really should just increase my box to 200 too, I know I'll need to do it eventually.

And the "few" turtles you have. I'm pretty sure that constitutes more than a few, haha.

Xcution

Nice box. I really should just increase my box to 200 too, I know I'll need to do it eventually.

And the "few" turtles you have. I'm pretty sure that constitutes more than a few, haha.

Thanks Brono...this is your new name :p

I was actually sad that I was not able to go higher then 200. I had to use up some turtles and sell some evolve mats :(

I try to store turtles to try and max out my fav OP chars...aka Mihawk. He will be part of the main team and slasher team, until Don Q gets in :p

chrono01

Thanks Brono...this is your new name :p

I was actually sad that I was not able to go higher then 200. I had to use up some turtles and sell some evolve mats :(

I try to store turtles to try and max out my fav OP chars...aka Mihawk. He will be part of the main team and slasher team, until Don Q gets in :p
Not to worry! I'm sure they'll increase our maximum Member Box size soon enough. Your hoarding nature will be constrained no longer!

Actually, hoarding is a great idea when it comes to games like this. You never know when you might need/want a specific material for evolution, so always having them on-hand [especially for the more rare types] is a great habit to get into. Having the added space allows you to do that. Also, keeping all of those skillbooks for the Skill Chance x2 events they have every so often.

But yes, all of those turtles...

*drools*

Xcution

I'll take all your turtles thanks.

Man, that box makes me feel bad about my haul :lol

It should't make you feel bad, will get there soon. It will all be gone as soon as they release Mihawk hahahahaha....It will probably not even tickle him.

I was thinking about saving as much as possible for the x2 super success late this month.

EDIT:

Brono stay away from mee turtles, arr....... LMAO

Wazzy

Banned
It should't make you feel bad, will get there soon. It will all be gone as soon as they release Mihawk hahahahaha....It will probably not even tickle him.

I was thinking about saving as much as possible for the x2 super success late this month.

EDIT:

Brono stay away from mee turtles, arr....... LMAO

I just got my gear 3 and I want to evolve some others but I'm going to max my box and wait till TT 2 so that by the end I have them for higher chance of exp boost plus pigs.

I should now be able to do Mihawk as long as he is next week!

Xcution

I just got my gear 3 and I want to evolve some others but I'm going to max my box and wait till TT 2 so that by the end I have them for higher chance of exp boost plus pigs.

I should now be able to do Mihawk as long as he is next week!

My Luffy G3 is ready to help with Mihawk...add me. I might have to use some turtles to make space. I still have another TT later tonight...damn this 200 cap :mad:

I would like to level more chars but I like to stick to a power-house maxed team of my fav chars. Also having several team would make it difficult to maintain prob later on once my team is final I will focus on an Tech team....Mihawk, Don Q, Zoro, /drool :p

My Luffy G3 is ready to help with Mihawk...add me. I might have to use some turtles to make space. I still have another TT later tonight...damn this 200 cap :mad:

I would like to level more chars but I like to stick to a power-house maxed team of my fav chars. Also having several team would make it difficult to maintain prob later on once my team is final I will focus on an Tech team....Mihawk, Don Q, Zoro, /drool :p

Can I use your G3 luffy for hawkeyes, too? Have a feeling I'm gonna need him haha

Wazzy

Banned

I'll send an add for sure. :)

I'm wanting to max Shanks, Luffy(Gear3), Zoro(Lion and Asura), Vivi, Ace(when I get him), Marco, Smoker, Arlong and Mihawk. Everyone else is more if I feel like putting in the time. xD

Ferga

I got 8 elder turtles in 12 runs today

I managed to get my G3 from 85 to 91

On another note, is anyone planning to farm and save Mihawks for his special levelling? I'm considering spending all my fruits on energy refills

On another note, is anyone planning to farm and save Mihawks for his special levelling? I'm considering spending all my fruits on energy refills

Consider the fact that some Japanese player took about 108 Mihawks to level his Mihawk to max special level. It's possible he also may have been doing this during a special level rate up. I'm not going to do the math for you but consider if it's worth doing for 30% boss damage before you commit to it.

Xcution

Can I use your G3 luffy for hawkeyes, too? Have a feeling I'm gonna need him haha

Please add me. Here to help if gaf is in ur name i always accept.

I thought 80-90 was bad until i had to go from level 90-95. Then 95-99 was just the sumbest crap on earth. It is insane.
Good luck max'ing him out. I am on your side.

I imagine come Mihawk he'll be getting a lot of uses. I have some people in the 80s, but he's still the only Maxed Gear Third Luffy I have on my list.

Happy to help señor lol

Rurunaki

I've been having trouble getting turtles as of late.. always the babies for Expert Krieg.. and then I missed my 2nd turtle time because of work :/

makaveli13

Neo Member
9 runs on the last turtle event - a haul of 6 elder turtles... pretty stoked and glad I used a fruit to get the last 3 runs in. :D Time to finally level my Vivi.

Nibel

Do not level yet, wait for April 28th so that you get a chance to get Super Success.

Just woke up and ready for my 2nd Turtle Time, time to eat brehs

Wazzy

Banned
Alright so in total today I got

8 elder turtles
16 teenage turtles
39 baby turtles

I'm happy :D my box is super full tho lmao

chrono01

Yeah, I kind of wish the Super Success event was starting tomorrow too. It's going to be hell holding onto all of these turtles [and pigs] for a week, especially considering I'm still farming Krieg for skillbooks.

I'm guessing this is Namco Bandai's way of forcing people to use Rainbow Gems to expand their Character Box. >_<

Wazzy

Banned
I don't know if I have the patience. At the very least, I'm going to use some of them to get a couple characters to decent levels.

chrono01

I don't know if I have the patience. At the very least, I'm going to use some of them to get a couple characters to decent levels.
Same.

I'll definitely be hoarding the Elder/Pigs, since they're worth the most. I'll probably use a few of my Medium Turtles, though. They're easy enough to get, especially of the Knowledge variety.

Wazzy

Banned
Same.

I'll definitely be hoarding the Elder/Pigs, since they're worth the most. I'll probably use a few of my Medium Turtles, though. They're easy enough to get, especially of the Knowledge variety.
Yeah I'm saving the babies for the pigs and then the mediums I'm using. I used a couple elders but the rest I'm keeping for later.

Majukun

Yeah, I kind of wish the Super Success event was starting tomorrow too. It's going to be hell holding onto all of these turtles [and pigs] for a week, especially considering I'm still farming Krieg for skillbooks.

I'm guessing this is Namco Bandai's way of forcing people to use Rainbow Gems to expand their Character Box. >_<
why wait? the rise in success rate is so small that doesn't even matter.. I basically had no change in success rate between before/after and during the bonus period

chrono01

why wait? the rise in success rate is so small that doesn't even matter.. I basically had no change in success rate between before/after and during the bonus period
It's true, I didn't have much success either. And yet, I still feel as though I should wait, if just for the slight/added chance of a 1.5x fusing.

We'll see how well my patience holds soon enough.

RalchAC

I've upgraded my space from 120 to 130 due to those turtles I've been saving. Still, my Mihawk won't level to 70 straight away. My turtles should level him up to 50-55 so I'll need next turtle time.

The barrel thing starts in am hour. That should mean new update, new free elder turtle, and 3 keys + some unevolved pigs so we can test the new feature.

I have a secondary account that I don't use much BTW. If a Euro group isn't full I could lend you a hand with the barrel :)

RalchAC

Any tips on beating Mihawl with these units:

Fb8VP5e.jpg

You shouldn't have evolved your Ussop to Sogeking (Golden Pound Ussop is better due to the lower cooldown in its special). Anyway, I think your best option would be leveling up your STR units (Luffy, Aldiva, Mr 5, Arlong) and using your Luffy (or Mr5) as a leader plus a Gear 3rd Luffy from a friend. Your team should be something like:

2nd and 3rd Gear Luffy, Aldiva (use the damage reduction!), Sogeking (for turn delayin) Mr5 and Arlong. Keep in mind that you're a bit low leveled for Mihawk, so you'll have to spend some gems in order to kill him.

And that's for the 30 stamina island, where a drop isn't guaranteed. Don't bother with the 40 stamina one.

That's my tip anyway.

chrono01

Friend Game is live now but works the same way as in Japan. I was hoping it would be a little more...convenient for us, but it is what it is.

We also get a free red pig, as well as the materials to evolve it. I used my earned three keys [to run the Sanctuary] and received a topaz and another red evolved pig out of it, as well as a non-evolved red one. Not too bad.

But yeah, being on iOS means I can't fake my GPS easily. I'll need to pair myself with four other Android users who don't mind setting their GPS location to something close near me. :(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Any tips on beating Mihawl with these units:

If you wanna make sure to get Mihawk you should start farming lvl 5 Laboon now - there are still couple of days left. With him and a high lvl Friend Vivi as well as your best Force subs you can take on the 40 stamina dungeon for a guaranteed Mihawk. The battle against Mihawk might take more than 30 minutes and its likely that you will have to spend a couple of devil fruits on the mob stages before Mihawk - but thats worth the price for one of the best units in the game.

Rurunaki

Friend Game is live now but works the same way as in Japan. I was hoping it would be a little more...convenient for us, but it is what it is.

We also get a free red pig, as well as the materials to evolve it. I used my earned three keys [to run the Sanctuary] and received a topaz and another red evolved pig out of it, as well as a non-evolved red one. Not too bad.

But yeah, being on iOS means I can't fake my GPS easily. I'll need to pair myself with four other Android users who don't mind setting their GPS location to something close near me. :(

We get 3 keys everyday anyway. No need to stress about it.

Edit: The exp on those evolved pigs are worth it (second only to the Elder Turtles)

chrono01

We get 3 keys everyday anyway. No need to stress about it.
Only during the event though, then it dries up. Not to mention the possibility of cola and other items. :(

But yeah, the evolved pigs are great. Nice to have a secondary source of XP, especially with differing colors.

Anyone up to try a fake GPS run?
If you don't mind setting the GPS location to somewhere near me, we can give it a try.

Top Bottom