• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Anyone got the turtle time info? Or is it always the same time every week?

Turtle times for this week:

6LOSRDc.png

RalchAC

Thank you, hmmmm guess I've got enough stamina to gain the next level so it will be full by the time turtle time (about 5hrs later) comes then.

You can see what the barrel thing is in the blog.

The LINE group is for the barrel breaking thing Too. We've made a full 5 people group and we're arranging how we would contact in the future

The LINE group is for the barrel breaking thing Too. We've made a full 5 people group and we're arranging how we would contact in the future
Alright added myself to your sheet and I'll keep checking back for how we'll all contact.

xrokis

So i did a little more research and gps spoofing is possible on iOS, but not for most people.
There are two ways i found:
1. jailbreak your device and install a gps spoofing app from cydia
2. if you have a developer account you can change the gps location for testing

If it's alright i would delete the link for the iOS version it isn't functional

So i did a little more research and gps spoofing is possible on iOS, but not for most people.

Downloaded the app recommended on the blogpost and yeah it doesn't work for me =/, here's hoping that the developer makes it better for us by letting as be incredibly far apart to do a barrel breaking. And this two don't seem like an option for me =/

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

So are you setting up the group ? Have only added Dandte so far.

Well,
he has the biggest Pirate army in the world he gave me some really good laughs in the Impel Down + Marineford arc with all the good luck he had lol

And it seems everybody thinks he is superstrong even if he isn't lol.

Or wait a bit, since Aldiva event should re-run next week (Buggy did during Arlong event, so she should be next) and he is the Hidden Boss stage in that Extra Island.

I couldnt wait

BsZqe9i.png

:p

RalchAC

Yeah, do it. Sorry for that :(

So are you setting up the group ? Have only added Dandte so far.

Not yet but if you send me in a PM whatever you need to give me in order to create a group I'll do it.

Majukun

Added myself to the barrel doc.

Some more people should probably sign up. Cause I'm just sitting here....all by myself....

i have a second account that needs some love too..if you and the guy in oceania can't find any pals we can form a group with that account

chrono01

Thanks for this. I guess I'm out of luck then. I really have no intention of jailbreaking my phone either. That's disappointing, barrel-breaking is going to be pretty much useless to me then since:

A) No one I know plays this game

and

B) Even if they did, the 5km restriction would be too much

At least Turtle Time was kind to me this morning [finally]. I managed a full eight runs [increased my Pirate Level on my fourth, giving me another four] and got a couple Elder Turtles out of it [and a lot of Medium Turtles]. Here's hoping tonight is as generous.

It was my first time trying the Marine/Tandem team, it worked out well. I definitely wouldn't haven't had the time for eight runs otherwise. The only downside is the lack of space in my Member Box. I'm sitting close to 150 [although I have 105 Rainbow Gems, I could upgrade it further...] but I'm hesitant to use any since the "Double Success" rate starts in a little over a week. However, the last time we got one it didn't seem like the rate was improved that much, so I might just fuse what I have [at least the Medium Turtles, I'll save the Elder] into Gear Third Luffy and hope for the best. We'll see.

Also, congrats on the Vivi, Majukun.

Thanks for this. I guess I'm out of luck then. I really have no intention of jailbreaking my phone either. That's disappointing, barrel-breaking is going to be pretty much useless to me then since:

A) No one I know plays this game

and

B) Even if they did, the 5km restriction would be too much

At least Turtle Time was kind to me this morning [finally]. I managed a full eight runs [increased my Pirate Level on my fourth, giving me another four] and got a couple Elder Turtles out of it [and a lot of Medium Turtles]. Here's hoping tonight is as generous.

It was my first time trying the Marine/Tandem team, it worked out well. I definitely wouldn't haven't had the time for eight runs otherwise. The only downside is the lack of space in my Member Box. I'm sitting close to 150 [although I have 105 Rainbow Gems, I could upgrade it further...] but I'm hesitant to use any since the "Double Success" rate starts in a little over a week. However, the last time we got one it didn't seem like the rate was improved that much, so I might just fuse what I have [at least the Medium Turtles, I'll save the Elder] into Gear Third Luffy and hope for the best. We'll see.

Also, congrats on the Vivi, Majukun.

You're already up to 105 again? That's insane. How many did you spend during the sugofest?

chrono01

You're already up to 105 again? That's insane. How many did you spend during the sugofest?
I only spent 25 [managed Gear Third Luffy and Towel Nami out of it, so I was pretty lucky].

My goal was, and still is, to spend five pulls or so every Sugofest. That way I avoid eternal despair should I not pull anything and so I have something to look forward to when the next Sugofest comes around. However, if Namco Bandai continues to give out Rainbow Gems at the rate they are, I might increase it to 10 pulls per Sugofest. It depends on whether they come around often, or if it's paired with a good event. If Rayleigh is released during a Knowledge-up event, for instance, I could easily see myself pulling 10 times.

Jayhawk

Still in my first week of playing, but I upped my character box size to 100. I don't have enough high-tier cards and evolution cards to consider increasing the size just yet. When using Rainbow Gems for recruiting cards, is there a recommended time to get characters like Whitebeard?

chrono01

Still in my first week of playing, but I upped my character box size to 100. I don't have enough high-tier cards and evolution cards to consider increasing the size just yet. When using Rainbow Gems for recruiting cards, is there a recommended time to get characters like Whitebeard?
Whitebeard is only available during 24-hour Sugofest events. The same applies with other Sugofest exclusives, such as Rayleigh, Boa Hancock, etc. [these aren't currently available in the English version but will be added over time]. They also don't come with the standard "increased rates" during Sugofest, unless they're paired with a rate-up for their attribute [so Strength for Whitebeard, Knowledge for Rayleigh, Quick for Boa Hancock, etc.].

They're not easy to obtain, hence their desirability [as well as their amazing capabilities].

I only spent 25 [managed Gear Third Luffy and Towel Nami out of it, so I was pretty lucky].

My goal was, and still is, to spend five pulls or so every Sugofest. That way I avoid eternal despair should I not pull anything and so I have something to look forward to when the next Sugofest comes around. However, if Namco Bandai continues to give out Rainbow Gems at the rate they are, I might increase it to 10 pulls per Sugofest. It depends on whether they come around often, or if it's paired with a good event. If Rayleigh is released during a Knowledge-up event, for instance, I could easily see myself pulling 10 times.

That's a smart way to do it. I did 3 pulls and got a towel nami so I was pretty happy. Might increase it to at least 5 pulls in the next one.

chrono01

That's a smart way to do it. I did 3 pulls and got a towel nami so I was pretty happy. Might increase it to at least 5 pulls in the next one.
Yeah, helps to stop prevent myself from spending it all at once. It can be difficult to resist the urge though, especially when the golden posters start falling...

Oh! Apparently the Japanese version will be receiving a PVP feature soon. Not much is known as to what it entails, but at least it's yet another thing we can look forward to in the English version [provided it's well-made].

https://twitter.com/onepiece_trecru/status/589262123408076800

Dandte

Yeah, helps to stop prevent myself from spending it all at once. It can be difficult to resist the urge though, especially when the golden posters start falling...

Oh! Apparently the Japanese version will be receiving a PVP feature soon. Not much is known as to what it entails, but at least it's yet another thing we can look forward to in the English version [provided it's well-made].

https://twitter.com/onepiece_trecru/status/589262123408076800

mhm that could be hard to manage, at the moment it would be like: whoever hits first wins

You know what we all should do lol, give lower ratings to the game due barrel breaking and hopefully they'll expand the radius of the event XD

Edit: Chrono is gearing up for the eventual adding of Boa Hancock ;P

chrono01

mhm that could be hard to manage, at the moment it would be like: whoever hits first wins
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how it'll work. Maybe it's not against each other but against a "bounty". Whoever does the most damage over the course of the fight wins the match?

You know what we all should do lol, give lower ratings to the game due barrel breaking and hopefully they'll expand the radius of the event XD

Edit: Chrono is gearing up for the eventual adding of Boa Hancock ;P
I won't lie. I would be ecstatic to pull a Boa Hancock. I desperately need her.

Hisoka

@ euro grp 1. i've invited tidd to the barrel grp. i guess ferrit guy/girl is hisoka or ralchAC?

Sorry for being late, was at the University. I downloaded Line, my Name is quote to reveal

Ok, I installed Line and made an account. Also added you, Dandte

Line-id (quote to reveal):

I didn't find you. Man im dumb. The only one i found was written in Japanese. Haha, with a cat pic.

Edit: ouh i guess that's really you, sent you a request. Found Dandte too. Need Sasuke and RalchAC

Dandte

Sorry for being late, was at the University. I downloaded Line, my Name is quote to reveal

I didn't find you. Man im dumb. The only one i found was written in Japanese. Haha, with a cat pic.

Edit: ouh i guess that's really you, sent you a request. Found Dandte too. Need Sasuke and RalchAC

nothing to rush for, we have a full week to get this barrel tapping done :)
I invited you into the grp. Now i'm only missing RalchAC.

N30RYU

Any info on Mihawk date?

My phone got fucked 4 days ago... and I'm waiting for the account restoration.... (didn't do the weekly password...)

Gived them all the info I had about the account 4 days ago... let's hope they can bring it back in time for Mihawk 'cause it takes up to 10 days... TT-TT

Tidd

Japanese? I'm pretty sure I never typed japanese with my phone before :D

I guess I know what's wrong. I never set a User ID? And the name I posted before was only my display name. so it looks like the user id is taken and it is said japanese person with a cat pic. lol But Dandte did find me so it can't be THAT wrong? Anyway I set a new User-ID (quote to reveal)

chrono01

Chrono will we be good with time zones for our team? If not i can just join Clogger.
I'm not overly concerned about the time [unless it's something like 3AM in the morning], haha. It only takes a few minutes, so I can easily pull out my phone and complete the barrel-breaking whenever. So really, what's convenient for everyone else [again, unless it's early EARLY morning where I am] and you'll hear no complaints from me!

I just hope I can actually go the "fake GPS" route. The app apparently doesn't work like it should. :/

Hisoka

Japanese? I'm pretty sure I never typed japanese with my phone before :D

I guess I know what's wrong. I never set a User ID? And the name I posted before was only my display name. so it looks like the user id is taken and it is said japanese person with a cat pic. lol But Dandte did find me so it can't be THAT wrong? Anyway I set a new User-ID (quote to reveal)

At least i have two new friends now xD

But yeah, my fault. It's your name, not ID.
I also have a new ID (quote to reveal)

poor cat

Xcution

I'm not overly concerned about the time [unless it's something like 3AM in the morning], haha. It only takes a few minutes, so I can easily pull out my phone and complete the barrel-breaking whenever. So really, what's convenient for everyone else [again, unless it's early EARLY morning where I am] and you'll hear no complaints from me!

I just hope I can actually go the "fake GPS" route. The app apparently doesn't work like it should. :/

Yes i readnup on the app and does not work properly on iOS so sad

StMeph

LINE moved really quickly and was pretty spammy in the beginning frenzy of Monster Strike. There has to be a less chaotic way to do it. I'd personally probably skip a LINE group.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
LINE moved really quickly and was pretty spammy in the beginning frenzy of Monster Strike. There has to be a less chaotic way to do it. I'd personally probably skip a LINE group.

I think for now we are working only on Line groups for the specific Barrel groups - so you wouldnt have more than the 4-5 participating in a group anyway.

Yeah, I was around during those days and the LINE group was one of the primary reasons I quit playing. Ugh.

Stupid reason really, but I did get super addicted to that game, so it was probably for the best overall.

Heng

For those with the iPhone versions, couldn't you ask your group to change to location to somewhere near you? Is there something stopping them from doing so?

chrono01

For those with the iPhone versions, couldn't you ask your group to change to location to somewhere near you? Is there something stopping them from doing so?
Hmm, that's a possible solution!

It'd be easier if we only had one iOS user per group, that way they wouldn't need to keep changing it, but it's definitely a nice idea.

Top Bottom