• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

I'm trying to grasp the chest thing but it just confuses me.

for what i understood,you have to pair with someone who is next to you and in your friend list and start tapping
of course since we are for all over the globe,we will use fake gps apps 8if they work,still haven't tested them)

you get his/her chest,he/she gets yours

so the logical thing to do is pair people with the same chest,so that they can both tap to open a gold chest,that is the better one

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks for keeping track of it Majukun.

My main acc has a 6 as 6th digit and only normal chests today...guess thats the case for all 6er then. So i will wait a couple of days with my main acc.

But i should probably get to barrel breaking with my 2nd one today. If any digit 4 guys wanna get together..hit me up with the fake gps we should use xD.

Majukun

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems (IOS)
Bebop PIRATES@gaf

NORMAL (5,0,6)
giveaway (majukun second account)
maju pirates
chrono pirates
gooch pirates
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke

UPDATED:9 normal,9 silver,8 gold

chrono01

I'm trying to grasp the chest thing but it just confuses me.
The sixth digit apparently determines your color. Your color determines the chances of getting an item. The better the color [gold being the best], the better the odds. They rotate each day, so they go from bronze-->silver-->gold--->bronze--->etc.

As for the barrel-breaking, when you connect with a Friend, you break their barrel and they breaks yours. That's why, ideally, you want each of you to have a gold chest icon, so the both of you have a great shot at the best rewards.

So, how often can you do this friend thing? Once every day or once every week?
5 times per week. It resets each Tuesday.

Majukun

Thanks for keeping track of it Majukun.

My main acc has a 6 as 6th digit and only normal chests today...guess thats the case for all 6er then. So i will wait a couple of days with my main acc.

But i should probably get to barrel breaking with my 2nd one today. If any digit 4 guys wanna get together..hit me up with the fake gps we should use xD.

wait a bit,let us re-arrange the thing first,otherwise it would be a big chaos

chrono01

Was busy lately, so i'm not how it'll work. I've got fake gps app. Can anyone play this thing with me? It needs to be done at same time, right?
It has to be done at the same time, yes.

What's your sixth digit? If it's 0,3,5,6 or 7, you might want to wait until it hits gold before you break anything.

wait a bit,let us re-arrange the thing first,otherwise it would be a big chaos
Yeah, I'm waiting until things are more organized before I break any more barrels. I've used up two of my three attempts for the week already, but it was worth it to see/learn how it all works. At least we know now, so next week should go smoother.

for what i understood,you have to pair with someone who is next to you and in your friend list and start tapping
of course since we are for all over the globe,we will use fake gps apps 8if they work,still haven't tested them)

you get his/her chest,he/she gets yours

so the logical thing to do is pair people with the same chest,so that they can both tap to open a gold chest,that is the better one

Okay so ... I don't think I have any gaf friends atm, but I do have the fake GPS app on my android.

Am I supposed to pick a certain fake gps spot?

Majukun

Okay so ... I don't think I have any gaf friends atm, but I do have the fake GPS app on my android.

first we will do the groups

then we will need to arrange the groups at best as possible ,with as much common chest as possible,one iphone guy for group

and then set the gps to the iphone guy location since they can't change their location.

of course if there's no iphone guy for a given group,we will just decide the "head" of the group and we will all set to his location

chrono01

Yes. You basically fake a GPS spot that the other four in your group decide upon. It tricks the game into thinking you're all there [when you're not], so you can all break the barrels.

Since you're on Android [and can easily fake your GPS], it's best [if you can] to pair yourself with three other Android users and an iOS user, since those on iOS can't fake their GPS as easily as those on Android. People on iOS either need to jailbreak their phone or use some developer kit. It's better if the person on iOS finds a GPS location situated near them, and shares those coordinates with the four other Android users.

My 6th digit is 3, so I should wait for my chest to turn gold and do the GPS thing with other 3-digiters?
You got it.

Yours should be gold tomorrow, if the pattern holds.

Tidd

first we will do the groups

then we will need to arrange the groups at best as possible ,with as much common chest as possible,one iphone guy for group

and then set the gps to the iphone guy location since they can't change their location.

of course if there's no iphone guy for a given group,we will just decide the "head" of the group and we will all set to his location

a big thanks for organizing everything :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My 6th digit is 3, so I should wait for my chest to turn gold and do the GPS thing with other 3-digiters?

Yeah i think thats the plan from now on - get together with the people who have the same digit and get your gold chests on your day.

Majukun

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems (IOS)
Bebop PIRATES@gaf
neoriceisgood

NORMAL (5,0,6)
maju pirates
chrono pirates
gooch pirates
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke

UPDATED:9 normal,10 silver,8 gold

this should put you in the silver spot..f any gaffer has you as a friend and can confirm it would be great

RalchAC

So we've finally understood how this works?

I have a 5. Normal chest. Any other 5s?

I'm going to change my name to Ralch's Crew Gaf so it's easier to know who I am. So Storm Pirates are getting renamed.

Oh, somebody has just put the lisT.

chrono01

So we've finally understood how this works?

I have a 5. Normal chest. Any other 5s?

I'm going to change my name to Ralch's Crew Gaf so it's easier to know who I am. So Storm Pirates are getting renamed.
Yeah, mine is 5 too. We have normal/bronze today.

So should I still put myself on the barrel sheet?
Right now, given the state of differing colors/types of chests [depending on your sixth digit], the barrel groups are [more-or-less] meaningless. It's probably best until we clear things up before you list your name anywhere, since it'll probably be shuffled around quite a bit, haha.

Majukun

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina [IOS]
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems [IOS]
Bebop PIRATES@gaf
NEORICE PATROL @GAF

NORMAL (5,0,6)
maju pirates
chrono pirates [IOS]
gooch pirates [IOS]
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke
RalchAC
ZekeThePlumber

UPDATED:11 normal,10 silver,8 gold

Hisoka

It's 5. What i'll get depends only my id or also id of a friend?

You also need a friend with 0,5 or 6 as the 6th digit for barrel breaking, bc they'll have the Gold chest at the same time like you :)

Edit :Majikun, my little brother would've a silver treasure-chest today. Would play with his device if needed! :)

Majukun

anyone who is playing from an iphone please say so,since you can't change your location we would try to put you in a group with android user so that they can set their gps to your location...

no sure if it will be possible hough,depends on how many iphone users we have here

chrono01

anyone who is playing from an iphone please say so,since you can't change your location we would try to put you in a group with android user so that they can set their gps to your location...

no sure if it will be possible hough,depends on how many iphone users we have here
iPhone here. I also posted it in the Google Doc.

Majukun

Should we made new teams ö b the sheet then?

probably yes..first we need all the guys categorized though

also we mut be certain that all are ready to commit,since for everyone who doesn't do it,is a chest loot lost for everyone else

EDIT: if you ihone guys manage to find some way to fake your gps let us know,it would make things much more simple.

linkent

those with jailbroken IOS, you can download LocationFaker from cydia(paid)

Since the quality of the Box is depending on your 6th number, It will be a good idea to make a party where everyone has the same 6th number.
This way, it is possible to get all golden box when that particular 6th number during the golden box day.

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems (IOS)
Bebop PIRATES@gaf

NORMAL (5,0,6)
maju pirates
chrono pirates
gooch pirates
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke

UPDATED:9 normal,9 silver,8 gold

I'm in the 5 group btw. I'm not sure if you should include all the normal chest numbers in the same group only because until we find more people with gold chests for today we can only assume that gold chests appear for a specific number on a given day so all the people in today's normal chest group might not necessarily have gold all on the same day.

aidangooch

Neo Member
European iPhone user here, posted it on the doc. Have a bronze chest at the minute so best to wait a couple of days for it to change.

Majukun

I'm in the 5 group btw. I'm not sure if you should include all the normal chest numbers in the same group only because until we find more people with gold chests for today we can only assume that gold chests appear for a specific number on a given day so all the people in today's normal chest group might not necessarily have gold all on the same day.

in the page someone linked before it stated that the chests change evry day rotating

normal>silver>gold>normal

so everyone with the same chest will have the same chest even when they have gold

RalchAC

Make a new sheet, with timezones/IDs/OS then once it's complete we'll form the groups.
I already did this week's barrel breaks so I guess I'll wait until next week before adding myself to the list.

I'm not in a computer right now, so I can't make it. I'll do it whenever I can.

I dint want my little line group to die though lol.

What all this has shown is that it seems there is just like 20 people still active. Less that I though TBH.

Majukun

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina [IOS]
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7,2)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems [IOS]
Bebop PIRATES@gaf
NEORICE PATROL @GAF
Wazzy
Eightbitforlife@Gaf

NORMAL (5,0,6)
maju pirates
chrono pirates [IOS]
gooch pirates [IOS]
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke
RalchAC
ZekeThePlumber
delfino marauders

UPDATED:12 normal,12 silver,8 gold (probably 7)

please everyone double check this list so that i haven't made mistakes (like adding you two times,one with the gaf name,one with the treasure cruise id)

I just checked my friends list, cross referenced with the google doc.

Wazzy has a silver chest (6th ID digit is a 7)
Eightbitforlife@Gaf has a silver chest (6th ID digit is a 2)
Delfino Marauders is bronze (6th ID digit is a 5)

Majukun

Delfino Marauders is bronze (6th ID digit is a 7)
this is either an error or we didn't understood how it works

Hisoka

Whoa, what?

Edit: Majikun ninja'd me

chrono01

I have Delfino Marauders sixth digit as a 5.

The pattern remains!

Top Bottom