• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Ferga

so we can eliminate you from the groups?since you can finish the whole thing by yourself (also,how did you do that?)

Did 2 runs with Gaffers, 2 with brother, 1 with an alt account

Didn't want to do the alt account one but I was curious on the drops

Dandte

please everyone double check this list so that i haven't made mistakes (like adding you two times,one with the gaf name,one with the treasure cruise id)
Maybe we should our timezone / continent to it. F. E. Tidd and myself both are in the Same timezone so a grp with him would be way more convenient than with gaffers from the states.
Bebop PIRATES@gaf is pst +10

in the page someone linked before it stated that the chests change evry day rotating

normal>silver>gold>normal

so everyone with the same chest will have the same chest even when they have gold

I didn't catch that. If that's the case then there's only 3 possible groups so I'd suggest we just take the existing GAF player Google doc since it already has all the IDs listed and do something simple like color code the names of the players based on what chest group they're in once we find out what numbers belong to each group rather than populate a new list. I'm going to guess that the android /iPhone user base is probably a fifty-fifty split but since GAF has probably over 50 active players, getting android users to help them out shouldn't be an issue.

chrono01

Things will be messy this week, we'll better plan for the following. We didn't really know how everything worked, so it's to be expected. We have a lot of information now, we just need to catalogue/organize it all and we'll be set.

Majukun

Maybe we should our timezone / continent to it. F. E. Tidd and myself both are in the Same timezone so a grp with him would be way more convenient than with gaffers from the states.
Bebop PIRATES@gaf is pst +10

timezones would be too much of a variable IMHO...between the chests,the iphone users and the fixed number of times you can do it...even from widely different timezones we can find 5 minutes in common to do the thing IMHO

Obviously it's better to double check this as opposed to assuming, but they might have it so three digits share the same chest type. That might mean that 1 & 9 are also gold.

Majukun

I didn't catch that. If that's the case then there's only 3 possible groups so I'd suggest we just take the existing GAF player Google doc since it already has all the IDs listed and do something simple like color code the names of the players based on what chest group they're in once we find out what numbers belong to each group rather than populate a new list. I'm going to guess that the android /iPhone user base is probably a fifty-fifty split but since GAF has probably over 50 active players, getting android users to help them out shouldn't be an issue.

finr eith me..i just made the list to be easily accessible ..have no experience with google docs though..so if someone wants to update the one with the new data,be my guest

i now need to go to lunch,so here is the list for now

GOLD (4,X)
Rosalina [IOS]
FreemiumBounty
Burritos
Ferga
Wheyniel
Bjork
Kuma
cw sasuke second account

SILVER(3,7,2)
Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems [IOS]
Bebop PIRATES@gaf
NEORICE PATROL @GAF
Wazzy
Eightbitforlife@Gaf

NORMAL (5,0,6)
giveaway (majukun second account)
maju pirates
chrono pirates [IOS]
gooch pirates [IOS]
xrokis@gaf
heng
storm pirates
Hisoka
cw sasuke
RalchAC
ZekeThePlumber
delfino marauders
qazqaNii

UPDATED:13 normal,12 silver,8 gold (probably 7)

remember that someone like ferga already did all the runs

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
We definitely should arrange our standard GAF Google Doc from the opening post according to out 6th digit now. Can probably be automated with a excel formula.

I added my 2nd account to that list as well.

We definitely should arrange our standard GAF Google Doc from the opening post according to out 6th digit now. Can probably be automated with a excel formula.

I added my 2nd account to that list as well.

Just added the column and the formula. It's automatic and should be correct as long as your ID follows this format "XXX,XXX,XXX".

Hisoka

Nice, somebody already added "6th digit" to the doc. Now we just need to sort this out and it's done.

Edit: Thanks Korial xD, i struggled with this xxx,xxx,xxx right now xD

cw_sasuke

Just added the column and the formula. It's automatic and should be correct as long as your ID follows this format "XXX,XXX,XXX".

Perfection - thanks. Should be easier now as long as everyone put their info on the list.

cw_sasuke

Oh we are getting a new Story Island tomorrow, cool.

too much space if you have to keep all the skillbooks,the turtles,the pigs,the evo materials and so on
Well you don't have to keep everything, it's all about prioritizing. Skillbooks are quite rare and it can take a whole until an event comes back while you'll always get evo materials and turtles.

Also only keep the skillbooks for important units and skills, rest be used for exp so that's fine as well.

Dandte

Or trying shells town 5,8, orange town 9, Syrup village 1,8,13 or Barratie 5,10. Orange town should have the Best Chancen.

Jayhawk

I'll have to wait like 12 hours because of work and other errands before I can try the new barrel event. :( Team silver chest!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I am east coast -5 EST, zip is 19720, and code is: 030, 143, 755 username is Roronoa Pistol

I can't add myself to the Google doc for the next 2 days so if someone wanted to toss me in there.

Hisoka

Apparently the chests already changed, means that 3,7,2 are Gold now. Also means that 4,8,1 are now bronze and 5,0,6 silver.

Here's the list for the coming days where the chest is golden.

Monday 4,8,1
Tuesday 3,7,2
Wednesday 5,0,6
Thursday 4,8,1
Friday 3,7,2
Saturday 5,0,6
Sunday 4,8,1

qazqaNii

Apparently the chests already changed, means that 3,7,2 are Gold now. Also means that 4,8,1 are now bronze and 5,0,6 silver.

Here's the list for the coming days.

Monday 4,8,1
Tuesday 3,7,2
Wednesday 5,0,6
Thursday 4,8,1
Friday 3,7,2
Saturday 5,0,6
Sunday 4,8,1

We should totally team up based on what the 6th digit is. For example in the docs me and xrokis have the same 6th digit and since he is on iOS and in Germany I will have to spoof to him although there is an issue if we have multiple iOS users in the same group.

Hisoka

Yeah you should be gold by now.

We'll it helps others, so try to find people with golden ones.

Edit:
We should totally team up based on what the 6th digit is. For example in the docs me and xrokis have the same 6th digit and since he is on iOS and in Germany I will have to spoof to him although there is an issue if we have multiple iOS users in the same group.

Yeah, would be cool! I also would like to change with sasuke and Ralch from my Line group.

Come and join the mighty White Hawks, the only Zero in your GAF member list.
why am i the only 0? Am i worthless?xD

linkent

i forgot to note the exp given in the Pigs Island.
Anyone doing it please note it down.

Unlike Stamina, If this give some exp, we could store the keys for later use.
so sometimes when you need those additional exp to level up, for eg turtle time.
it will be a good idea to use these stored keys.

qazqaNii

i forgot to note the exp given in the Pigs Island.
Anyone doing it please note it down.

Unlike Stamina, If this give some exp, we could store the keys for later use.
so sometimes when you need those additional exp to level up, for eg turtle time.
it will be a good idea to use these stored keys.

Thats a great idea, I just did mine I believe it was 965 or 955.

Hisoka

Well i don't know, but i guess they change the day when it is around 6 in the morning in America? Which means around 16:00 in GMT+2 or UTC+1? (Europe)

I may be daydreaming though.
People, gather! Maybe you want to use Line too to get together?

Edit: Just to use the former list, because this members are active for sure

Xcution
meph
Zero_IYAD
Steam Winds
Koria
jayhawk
tidd
lazyproblems [IOS]
Bebop PIRATES@gaf
NEORICE PATROL @GAF
Wazzy
Eightbitforlife@Gaf
Hunting Party

You should exchange chests :)

Just to be clear, we haven't made a NEW new spreadsheet for the barrel thing, right? I went ahead and updated my OS on the first spreadsheet we had, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Top Bottom