• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I guess I'm bronze right now, but I'll be available for the next 1-2 hours if someone wants to try it. Better than nothing and all that.
Edit: I'ma nap now I suppose.

Hisoka

Looks correct to me. 2 is silver so 9 should be gold.

Edit: wait I forgot about 1

Thanks, i don't have a member with 1

Also, could it be that just one number changes each day?

"Yesterday" was
Gold 4,X,x,x (maybe 8,9,1?)
Silver 3,7,2
Bronze 0,5,6

Now we have
Gold 3,8,9
Silver 6,7,2
Bronze 0,5,4

Which would mean that 4 went gold->bronze, 6 went bronze->silver, and 3 went silver->gold, rest same?

Hisoka

Ok, now for today the numbers are

Gold 3,8,9
Silver 6,7,2,1
Bronze 0,5,4

Which means not every number changes the next day, what makes it hard to predict who's next.

Maju, you should still be bronze today, given your 6 digit is 5

Majukun

Ok, now for today the numbers are

Gold 3,8,9
Silver 6,7,2,1
Bronze 0,5,4

Which means not every number changes the next day, what makes it hard to predict who's next.

Maju, you should still be bronze today, given your 6 digit is 5

but why exactly did it change?shouldn't all the bronze chest change at the same time?

Hisoka

but why exactly did it change?shouldn't all the bronze chest change at the same time?

At first i used the numbers from your formular to say which numbers are next. Then someone said i didn't change, so i doublechecked.

I don't know... Maybe they settled the system so, that only one number changes the "group" to the next one?

I can't be 100% sure, because i'm not sure in which group(gold, silver, bronze) number 1,8 and 9 were yesterday.

ah_hia

So I tried this friend game thing with my alt account. I got friend point and my alt got a cola. I tried with another phone and it wouldn't connect. This is using the same wifi connection. Don't know what's causing the problem =p

ah_hia

Yeah. I'm a 3 as well and apparent it is set as gold today. So there are only 3 sets of numbers to cycle through in a given week?

Hisoka

Yeah. I'm a 3 as well and apparent it is set as gold today. So there are only 3 sets of numbers to cycle through in a given week?

Yeah, that's what i think. Fun
Edit: what you mean with sets? I guess only 3 numbers change each day. Could be wrong. The next days will show how it works.

Jayhawk

I was silver this morning (7 is my 6th digit), but I can't check what I am now because of work. I am gold now or still silver?!

I'm a 3 with a gold barrel who's free right now as well.

I got the GPS app so I can adjust to anyone else with a gold barrel today once I figure out how it works.

Xeroblade

How is every one setting times and what gps location? Shouldn't we all just change to 1 fake gps location so it makes it a little bit simpler?

I've been barrel breaking off of neogaf for now,
I think it makes most sense to see for the rest of the week how the chest colors change & maybe figure out a schedule once we understand it better.

N30RYU

My phone got fucked 4 days ago... and I'm waiting for the account restoration.... (didn't do the weekly password...)

Gived them all the info I had about the account 4 days ago... let's hope they can bring it back in time for Mihawk 'cause it takes up to 10 days... TT-TT

Yes!!!
recovered my account... (I'll be doing the password thing every week)

My Princess Vivi lvl85 is ready for Mihawk

Zunger

Neo Member
How do I get started with barrel breaking? I am pretty new on Gaf by the way. Currently have Luffy G3 as Captain. Add me 034 765 993

Cerity

Did 3 runs of krieg expert and got the bigger turtle, gin and krieg in all three. Goddammit RNG, never applies to when I actually need it.

Jayhawk

Alright for the next 30 mins I'm free to do barrel crashing if anyone wants! I'll set my GPS to your location.

I set my location to Rogers Arena in Vancouver. I am also a silver chest today and we're on each other's friend lists. I hope I don't need to be super high level for this, first time trying it.

Top Bottom