• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wazzy

Banned
I set my location to Rogers Arena in Vancouver. I am also a silver chest today and we're on each other's friend lists. I hope I don't need to be super high level for this, first time trying it.
Alright cool, I'm tapping right now so do it too!

Edit: awesome I got keys!

qazqaNii

The easiest way to ensure gold chests, is to do fast account rerolls, and then spoof location on the emulator, add the "new account" to your main account as friend, break the barrell.

Did this twice, got 2x3 keys.

Uthred

The easiest way to ensure gold chests, is to do fast account rerolls, and then spoof location on the emulator, add the "new account" to your main account as friend, break the barrell.

Whats the fast way to do account rerolls?

Xcution

Alright cool, I'm tapping right now so do it too!

Edit: awesome I got keys!

Can tou do another one?

Edit:

What emulator do you use and what do you need to do this. Do you need an android device?

Can you explain a bit more in depth? Thanks

Xeroblade

Basically we could do this with a second device correct?

qazqaNii

Whats the fast way to do account rerolls?
Finish the tutorial once, and then when you have to tap 500 times do no let it finish tap quickly to 500+ taps then exit the game, go to /data/ find the folder called: com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E enter that folder go to files >> documents >> save the sakura.db file (wherever you like I keep my backed up sakura file in the files folder) then reenter the documents folder delete: btra, device.db and sakura.db when you have deleted the files copy back the saved sakura.db, and re-enter the game, you will have 10 gems at your disposal and you don't have to do the tutorial again.

What emulator do you use and what do you need to do this. Do you need an android device?

Can you explain a bit more in depth? Thanks
I am using Droid4X, you download an app called fake location from the play store to it, it has a logo that is looking like this: http://i.imgur.com/R9Wz5U1.png and then follow that guide that I wrote up there, just make sure that before you do the barell game that the rolled account has a golden chest so that you haven't messed up.

Hopefully I was somewhat clear if not tell me what part that was unclear.

I am not 100% sure if you really need to spoof from the emulator but mine didn't work so I spoofed it to where I actually live atm, and it worked fine after that.

Basically we could do this with a second device correct?
Correct, recommended that it is rooted so that you can skip the dumb tutorial.

chrono01

I'm normal/bronze, and still need three more barrels for the week. Being on iOS doesn't help things. :/

I'm tempted to wait until I hit gold, along with three other "5" members, preferably those on Android, since I can't fake my GPS location. Any takers? We can decide on a time [UTC maybe, so there's no confusion] to run it on Thursday.

Jayhawk

I'm normal/bronze, and still need three more barrels for the week. Being on iOS doesn't help things. :/

I'm tempted to wait until I hit gold, along with three other "5" members, preferably those on Android, since I can't fake my GPS location. Any takers? We can decide on a time [UTC maybe, so there's no confusion] to run it on Thursday.

If you're okay with non-matching chests, I could spoof your location later. \o/

chrono01

If you're okay with non-matching chests, I could spoof your location later. \o/
Sure, why not? Next week, once teams are better arranged, I'll go for the better chests. This week, I just want my five chests, even if they contain Beli. >_<

I already have a location near me that works [tried it successfully with two others already], so whenever you're ready I'll send you the coordinates. No hurry or anything, could be later this evening or whatever.

Thanks, BTW.

Heng

I'm going to try and do this on a day where all the 5 members have gold chest. If you still need somebody by Thursday, I can help.

qazqaNii

Can you explain skipping the tutorial to me? I have a Tab 2 rooted.

Finish the tutorial once, and then when you have to tap 500 times do no let it finish tap quickly to 500+ taps then exit the game, go to /data/ find the folder called: com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E enter that folder go to files >> documents >> save the sakura.db file (wherever you like I keep my backed up sakura file in the files folder) then reenter the documents folder delete: btra, device.db and sakura.db when you have deleted the files copy back the saved sakura.db, and re-enter the game, you will have 10 gems at your disposal and you don't have to do the tutorial again.

chrono01

Why would he be delayed? There isn't much to localize TBH. ANd it should be this week since there are 6 days left of Kriegs event.
Haha, that's just me being paranoid. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm still expecting him this week. We'll probably get an announcement either today (our daily 19:00 PST update) or tomorrow after the maintenance.
That would be nice. It would make sense to release it on the weekend for when most people are off.

Here's hoping!

chrono01

Two more barrels for the week [thanks 8bitForLife]. So that would be Jayhawk [whenever he's ready] and maybe Heng on Thursday. It depends on how patient I am. >_<

Jayhawk

Two more barrels for the week [thanks 8bitForLife]. So that would be Jayhawk [whenever he's ready] and maybe Heng on Thursday. It depends on how patient I am. >_<

You don't need to do barrels with me. I wanted to provide you an option in case somebody with the same coloured chest wasn't available!

chrono01

You don't need to do barrels with me. I wanted to provide you an option in case somebody with the same coloured chest wasn't available!
Oh, I see. You don't want to increase the bond of being nakama over breaking barrels. That's fine, I understand.

Haha, no worries man. Either way, I have two more barrels for the week, so if anyone wants to pair up let me know [Android users only]. I gave 8bitForLife 3x Keys so my bronze/normal chests are apparently lucky.

...I may have just cursed myself.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh, I see. You don't want to increase the bond of being nakama over breaking barrels. That's fine, I understand.

Haha, no worries man. Either way, I have two more barrels for the week, so if anyone wants to pair up let me know [Android users only]. I gave 8bitForLife 3x Keys so my bronze/normal chests are apparently lucky.

...I may have just cursed myself.

I'm a silver if you want :)

Top Bottom