• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Limit

Well that was easy. Got 3 keys. Up for a few more minutes before going to sleep. Anyone else doing the barrel game?

chrono01

Nothing great from the FP gatcha. A few turtles [including small, which helped me evolve my pigs] and a couple seahorse/penguin. I had something like 38 pulls.

BTW, I think Krieg Expert is seriously bugged for me. I haven't received a single chest drop [Sanji/Krieg skillbook or Cola] in my last eight runs. I'll still run it for the occasional medium turtle, as well as the XP, but the drop-rate for the other items are absolutely horrible for me. The last couple Event Islands weren't nearly as bad as this.

I had much better luck with friend pulls this time, the baby turtles will be great for pigs. Oh and I finally got the Whitebeard of FP Recruit aka Yosaku. xD

gRcI7hM.jpg

(40 pulls)

Heng

I got your friend code Blade runner, are you free to do it now? I'll probably start doing barrel runs for the iPhone users in 10 minutes.

Limit

I got your friend code Blade runner, are you free to do it now? I'll probably start doing barrel runs for the iPhone users in 10 minutes.

Yes. About to do game with vecks. And then just send me your zip code.

Though the thing about the zip code that I don't yet get is that do we need to have a different one to play with a different user every single time? Can't we all have same zip code, like 66666 or something simple like that on the fake gps app and then it's one less step to care about?

Vecks

Though the thing about the zip code that I don't yet get is that do we need to have a different one to play with a different user every single time? Can't we all have same zip code, like 66666 or something simple like that on the fake gps app and then it's one less step to care about?

True. For android users we can do that. Let's go with 66666 then, if that's valid. EDIT: wait. That's saudi arabia. What's an easy to remember US code?

Xcution

You could but there are a lot of iOS users and there is no known app for gps spoofing. So to help put you would need to change your zip to our normal zip ao we xan break barrel.

I take back all the bad things i said about Android users lol jk <3

Heng

Yeah we can do any Zip code you want since you'll be the last android person I'll do this with for tonight. My friend code is 848293795. iPhone users can send a request if they need a run, please provide me with a zip code. Also, this account has a gold chest for today.

Xcution

Yeah we can do any Zip code you want since you'll be the last android person I'll do this with for tonight. My friend code is 848293795. iPhone users can send a request if they need a run, please provide me with a zip code. Also, this account has a gold chest for today.

Sent you a PM

Squall516

i know that you can emulate the game on PC, and a lot of people were using that to reroll pull for shanks and WB. Anybody know if you can use the emulator to play the barrel game with yourself tho? And if not, then what's the best gps spoof app for android to use and what area have people on GAF been setting it too?

Also another question, i finally evolved my arlong, and trying to get ready for mihawk. Now i got one of the evolved red pigs from the free keys they give you. But im not sure if i should use it to lvl up my edward newgate, or just continue to lvl up arlong since hes my captain right now and with shanks and zoro, i pretty much have a slasher team. So thats why i was leaning toward just using that to power up arlong. But i have heard WB is very very strong and good for clearing dungeons and stuff. So wasnt sure what the best course of action would be. so any input would help. Also man it sux that with the pigs you need 2 turtles of their color. Ive gotten a bunch for the monday turtle island, but have gotten like 0 from the regular lvls. So seems like it will be pretty damn difficult to evolve these pigs T_T

Limit

Sent you a pm as well. Let me know when you are ready. 6 keys so far.

Sent you a pm & friend request. Ready whenever you are.

Heng

i know that you can emulate the game on PC, and a lot of people were using that to reroll pull for shanks and WB. Anybody know if you can use the emulator to play the barrel game with yourself tho? And if not, then what's the best gps spoof app for android to use and what area have people on GAF been setting it too?

Also another question, i finally evolved my arlong, and trying to get ready for mihawk. Now i got one of the evolved red pigs from the free keys they give you. But im not sure if i should use it to lvl up my edward newgate, or just continue to lvl up arlong since hes my captain right now and with shanks and zoro, i pretty much have a slasher team. So thats why i was leaning toward just using that to power up arlong. But i have heard WB is very very strong and good for clearing dungeons and stuff. So wasnt sure what the best course of action would be. so any input would help. Also man it sux that with the pigs you need 2 turtles of their color. Ive gotten a bunch for the monday turtle island, but have gotten like 0 from the regular lvls. So seems like it will be pretty damn difficult to evolve these pigs T_T
I couldn't get it to work with the Droid4x. What I did was made a bunch of new accounts and then transferred the data to my old phone and did the barrel runs from there.

I got your request Lazy, Xcution did you send me your zip code? Also need zip codes from Lazy and Blade Runner.

Limit

I couldn't get it to work with the Droid4x. What I did was made a bunch of new accounts and then transferred the data to my old phone and did the barrel runs from there.

I got your request Lazy, Xcution did you send me your zip code? Also need zip codes from Lazy and Blade Runner.

I sent you a pm as well.

We really should come up with a single zip code for all android players. Sure, communicate with apple players for their zip codes but for the ones on android make this process a wee bit simpler.

Squall516

ahh ok well thats one way to do then. But anyway ya so whats the good gps app people are using for android? and anyone down to do it now?

We really should come up with a single zip code for all android players. Sure, communicate with apple players for their zip codes but for the ones on android make this process a wee bit simpler.

Well, if we break it up into groups of 5 with one iOS user, the android people would only have to switch the one time.

Limit

Squall516

This one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incorporateapps.fakegps.fre

advertised on the one piece wiki blog. Super simple to use. Fire it up, input the zip code, and press the start button on the bottom right. You're good to go. Exit out of the app and the location will reset to your real one.

oh ok cool thanks. got the app download now. So what exactly do the chests next to people on the friends list supose to symbolize? how many chests they have opened? cause there are some that are gold and diff colors and what not. Also im on android so if anyone wants to play the barrel game im down to do it now, just let me know. my friend code is 056 547 253

Limit

oh ok cool thanks. got the app download now. So what exactly do the chests next to people on the friends list supose to symbolize? how many chests they have opened? cause there are some that are gold and diff colors and what not. Also im on android so if anyone wants to play the barrel game im down to do it now, just let me know. my friend code is 056 547 253

If the chest is closed it means you can play a barrel game with them assuming you two are within 5km of each other. That's why we are using the gps app to spoof game into believing that we are. Different colored chests represent the rarity of the items inside. The rarity rotates. Today my chest is gold but tomorrow it might be different. Also, enter zip code 30067. I am there right now to play barrel game.

Heng

Thanks! I got 3 more keys. I guess I got lucky all 5 times I played.

Got a bunch of evo materials and turtles from the friend pull, so that's good too.

Congrats! I hope you got something good as well Limit. Xcution, I need you to send me another message with zip code and a friend request.

Edit: Anyone else need it as well? Send me a friend request and your zip code. 848293795

So are there any GPS spoof apps for iPhone?

From what others have said, Not unless your iPhone is jail broken. If you want, you can add my alt.

Limit

Congrats! I hope you got something good as well Limit. Xcution, I need you to send me another message with zip code and a friend request.

Got 10K gold. Could have been worse. Could have been colas which then would have resulted in another failed upgrade of my go merry and I would have cursed out at usopp for 10 minutes, again.

If the chest is closed it means you can play a barrel game with them assuming you two are within 5km of each other. That's why we are using the gps app to spoof game into believing that we are. Different colored chests represent the rarity of the items inside. The rarity rotates. Today my chest is gold but tomorrow it might be different. Also, enter zip code 30067. I am there right now to play barrel game.

So are there any GPS spoof apps for iPhone?

Vecks

Edit: Anyone else need it as well? Send me a friend request and your zip code. 848293795

Sent you a PM.

Limit

@Squall516

I sent you a friend request with the intention of playing the barrel game but right now it's too late up at night. I am going to sleep. We'll have to do the barrel game some other time.

Squall516

are we friends limit? im in it now tapping the barrel and it saying its not finding anyone. Can you not do it any more times? If anyone else wants to do it. I got my friend code up here and down to do it now on any zip code if people are rdy?

Squall516

oh ok you blade runners? cant do it really quick now? im in the game now. Just popped up with your friend invite so got you added and on that zipcode you posted still so

Vecks

are we friends limit? im in it now tapping the barrel and it saying its not finding anyone. Can you not do it any more times? If anyone else wants to do it. I got my friend code up here and down to do it now on any zip code if people are rdy?

I can do one. I think we're already friends. What zip code should I switch to?

Top Bottom