• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Squall516

thats it just mash on the chests?awesome thanks a lot i got 5 cola lol. Thanks. Anyone else wanna do it. can do it 4 more times lol ^_^

Aight, squall. I added you and set my GPS to there. And heng I'm willing to do you too if you're online shoot me a friend request in game.

Squall, we've gotta do it at the same time, right? So... 11:35? 3 minutes?

Squall516

awesome thanks burrito. and Heng i just added you. and im still at 30067 zip so ill just be at the barrely smashing till it finds you if your still down to do it :)

Curses, squall. We're hitting. I'll let you two go first then, hah.

Also Chair, I can't add you because I can't see your code on the document. I'm on there though if you shoot me one.

Edit: Jayhawk, we're at 30067 right now if you're free.

Squall516

You might have to update your friend's list since I've added you. If you've already done that, I'm not sure what's wrong then. :/

ya i just added you. it was promising rookie PL 1 right? and like i said im on 30067 zip. so im on doing it right now so try again.

I can do barrel friend event one more time if any of you people awake still need.

and jayhawk i could use the help if you dont mind. are we friends already?

I'm gonna switch to zip code 30075 so me and squall don't hit each other. I'll be tapping for the next few min if people wanna enter that zip code. I've got 4 uses left.

Heng

So I've helped 5/5 people, am I still able to help? I know I won't get the reward, but can they still use my character? If not, I got another account I can use to help.

Edit: Nvm, I just tried and it locked me out. If you still need a barrel run, add 437348400. I can probably help 4 more people before I go to bed.

MY TEAM FOR MIHAWK IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!! After farming Laboon for about 2 or 3 weeks I finally get him!!!

Edit: For anyone willing to help my zip code is 10468 lets get these keys!!

Cheers, jayhawk! 5 cola. I'll take it. One more step towards that 9th outta 10th merry upgrade. :p

I'll still tap at 30075 for the next few min if anyone else is interested. My code is on the google doc so if we aren't added you can find me there.

Edit: I'll go til 55. So 3 more minutes.

Squall516

Heng didnt we do it already? whats your friend code? is it 437348400 cause i think i added you and thought we did but not sure bc it shows your treasure chest isnt open. so i think that means we can right?

Heng

Heng didnt we do it already? whats your friend code? is it 437348400 cause i think i added you and thought we did but not sure bc it shows your treasure chest isnt open. so i think that means we can right?

We did, but it was on another account. This one is fresh and you should be able to get another one done. I'm at 30067 atm, and I already added you. You might need to update your friends list.

Yeah Chuck, you could do that too.

Squall516

thats weird tho. i just went to go and re add you and it says your already friends with me, but its not showing on my friends list >_< lol

Dandte

Did 25 fp pulls and got 5 turtles, Rest was useless fodder. Did a few Pony runs for Marco which ended mostly like this
caW0reZ.jpg
Got 10 Cola from 2 Gold chest turned Into a failure...
I get the feeling that my acc is jinxed.

Okay. So what to do with those pigs? somehow I had 3 keys and used them in this new island.

And I have like 70 FP, but dont know what to do with it.

Heng

thats weird tho. i just went to go and re add you and it says your already friends with me, but its not showing on my friends list >_< lol

I'm pretty tired. We can give it a shot tomorrow or some other day. I got other accounts for gold tomorrow as well.

Level those pigs then evolve them. They'll give you 55k xp if you match the colors.

I'm pretty tired. We can give it a shot tomorrow or some other day. I got other accounts for gold tomorrow as well.

Level those pigs then evolve them. They'll give you 55k xp if you match the colors.

Even the already evolved ones? I got like 2 small ones and 3 king ones.

Okay. So what to do with those pigs? somehow I had 3 keys and used them in this new island.

And I have like 70 FP, but dont know what to do with it.

The pigs are used for experience. If you get or evolve the pigs into their standing forms you get rewarded with a ton of exp.

If you have FP they can be used for common recruitments. If you accrue enough points now, you can draw for a higher chance at evolution materials.

The pigs are used for experience. If you get or evolve the pigs into their standing forms you get rewarded with a ton of exp.

If you have FP they can be used for common recruitments. If you accrue enough points now, you can draw for a higher chance at evolution materials.

Yeah. I was just thinking you can use the FP for something else in the future updates I was told.

Top Bottom