• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Another three runs of Krieg Expert.

Not a single Cola, Skillbook, and only one Medium Turtle.

Honestly, if it weren't for the XP I would have stopped running it by now. This is soul-crushing, especially considering I waste 10 hours of stamina on nothing but useless fodder enemies. This Krieg event hates me. I'm beginning to think drops for particular events are tied to your sixth digit number, but that couldn't possibly be it...

I might just start farming for characters or something [even Cola, on 1/2 stamina islands] or Titles. Maybe just grind out the dailies for evolution material, I'm not sure. I'm pretty frustrated with Krieg Expert, though. I'm tempted to just ignore it for its entirety. At least we have new story content tomorrow to work through.

qazqaNii

Honestly, if it weren't for the XP I would have stopped running it by now. This is soul-crushing, especially considering I waste 10 hours of stamina on nothing but useless fodder enemies. This Krieg event hates me. I'm beginning to think drops for particular events are tied to your sixth digit number, but that couldn't possibly be it...

I might just start farming for characters or something [even Cola, on 1/2 stamina islands] or Titles. Maybe just grind out the dailies for evolution material, I'm not sure. I'm pretty frustrated with Krieg Expert, though. I'm tempted to just ignore it for its entirety. At least we have new story content tomorrow to work through.

I feel that the books are extremely rare on expert, it should've atleast been 30-40% for a book drop but atm it feels like 10%.

I've gotten 7 Sanji and only 2 Krieg books so far, wish the Krieg books were abit more common than it actually is, he keeps dropping another copy of himself :(.

O well lets hope Mihawk is out soon, my elder turtles are waiting for him.

chrono01

I feel that the books are extremely rare on expert, it should've atleast been 30-40% for a book drop but atm it feels like 10%.

I've gotten 7 Sanji and only 2 Krieg books so far, wish the Krieg books were abit more common than it actually is, he keeps dropping another copy of himself :(.

O well lets hope Mihawk is out soon, my elder turtles are waiting for him.
Yeah, all I ever get are copies of Krieg too [which I promptly feed away to lower level units]. It's strange, since during the Arlong Event [Expert], he dropped a skillbook for me [I'd estimate] around 75%. It was really high, and very rarely did I go a run without at least one medium turtle [sometimes two]. Maybe I used up all of my luck for that event leaving nothing for Krieg, I can't say. I've run Expert since it's started, and I have four Sanji and 5 Krieg skillbooks.

But yeah, really looking forward to Mihawk too. This weekend could be it! If it is this weekend though, it comes before the Super Success event meaning I'll feel compelled to fuse away all of my XP materials to better prepare myself for it.

qazqaNii

Yeah, all I ever get are copies of Krieg too [which I promptly feed away to lower level units]. It's strange, since during the Arlong Event [Expert], he dropped a skillbook for me [I'd estimate] around 75%. It was really high, and very rarely did I go a run without at least one medium turtle [sometimes two]. Maybe I used up all of my luck for that event leaving nothing for Krieg, I can't say. I've run Expert since it's started, and I have four Sanji and 5 Krieg skillbooks.

But yeah, really looking forward to Mihawk too. This weekend could be it! If it is this weekend though, it comes before the Super Success event meaning I'll feel compelled to fuse away all of my XP materials to better prepare myself for it.

I just hope that Mihawk gets released before the next turtle time so I can free up some space from my inventory, the super success wasn't even that good for didn't even feel any difference scored only twice or so during the previous event.

chrono01

I just hope that Mihawk gets released before the next turtle time so I can free up some space from my inventory, the super success wasn't even that good for didn't even feel any difference scored only twice or so during the previous event.
I'd probably feel the same way, if I didn't have so many other units to level first. As tempted as I am to save all of my Elder Turtle for Mihawk, I want to get my Gear Third Luffy up there a bit more [he's currently sitting at Level 65] as well as my other members for 40-Stamina Mihawk, those being Enraged Arlong [Level 46], Iron Mace Alvida [Level 42], and Happiness Punch Nami [Level 37]. Golden Hammer Usopp is already Level 50.

This weekend does feel right for Mihawk. It'd surprise me if we didn't get him.

how much before the new island?
19 hours. 30 minutes.

RalchAC

I had really bad luck with Ussop event but I'm having good drops here. 7 Sanji books and 5 for Krieg.

I think Mihawk should launch soon. They've even put a STR event that will tempt us to spend gegems for the swordsman

chrono01

I think Mihawk should launch soon. They've even put a STR event that will tempt us to spend gegems for the swordsman
Evil geniuses!

Is there something iOS users can do to fake GPS? We need to set up a GAF location or something
Unfortunately no. That is, unless you either jailbreak your phone or have access to developer tools.

I know, things aren't easy for us, I'm afraid.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Thats my experience as well :-/
Sanji books are the only reason i do Krieg and i have only gotten 2 of them so far - that sucks. Hope for a bit more RNG luck in the next days.

RalchAC

Unfortunately no. That is, unless you either jailbreak your phone or have access to developer tools.

I know, things aren't easy for us, I'm afraid.

Have you succeed with the barrel thing this week though? Enough people changing their location to near where you live?

Thats my experience as well :-/
Sanji books are the only reason i do Krieg and i have only gotten 2 of them so far - that sucks. Hope for a bit more RNG luck in the next days.

Hey, Sasuke. My second account (tablet) still has a Golden Chest and I can exchange it with another person. I'm saving my last exchange for you but you didn't show up last night!

If you're interested talk while it's still gold! I don't mind whatever kind of chest you have.

Dandte

Have you succeed with the barrel thing this week though? Enough people changing their location to near where you live?

Hey, Sasuke. My second account (tablet) still has a Golden Chest and I can exchange it with another person. I'm saving my last exchange for you but you didn't show up last night!

If you're interested talk while it's still gold! I don't mind whatever kind of chest you have.

same, i don't care if you only have bronze :) also my pulls can't get worse >.<

Edit: nvm, yes they can

...... secondary acc. 12 keys and 5 cola
main acc. 3 keys 10 cola(failure) and 20 k belli

well at least my second acc, whic i don't use, has now a lot of keys >.> i hope you guys are happy

Xcution

same, i don't care if you only have bronze :) also my pulls can't get worse >.<

Edit: nvm, yes they can

...... secondary acc. 12 keys and 5 cola
main acc. 3 keys 10 cola(failure) and 20 k belli

well at least my second acc, whic i don't use, has now a lot of keys >.> i hope you guys are happy

Its a conspiracy man... :)

qazqaNii

Rainbow Penguin is nowhere to be found, did all my FP, 3 runs of penguin island BUT NOOOO! :(

Shanks is ready to evolve but no luck!

I think I'm supposed to be a Gold chest today, but could someone check for me and let me know? That's what the schedule yesterday was saying, but I know we were still trying to get it nailed down.

If I am Gold, who wants to do this thing? I'm Android and have the GPS app, so I can work with whoever. Just shoot me a PM.

I think I'm supposed to be a Gold chest today, but could someone check for me and let me know? That's what the schedule yesterday was saying, but I know we were still trying to get it nailed down.

If I am Gold, who wants to do this thing? I'm Android and have the GPS app, so I can work with whoever. Just shoot me a PM.

We both have 5s in the chest digit so I was using you as a reference for my own chest but we're silver today, gold probably tomorrow.

Majukun

Saturday is One Piece day for Anime viewers like me though.

Dressrossa is awesoooooome :D

And it doesn't have a break every 4 weeks :p

if oda keeps the same rhythm..it soon will have a long break

or tons of filler

p.s. stay away from the internet from tomorrow onward if you don't wanna get a huge spoiler

Wazzy

Banned
I wish my Shanks was maxed because I have the material's to evolve him lol

What's the recommended level for Mihawk? I'm going to try and get Gear 3 to 65+ and hopefully Asura as well though I'm not sure who the recommended team is for Mihawk. I won't be able to max Arlong in time but I could use a Vivi since I have a level 20 evolved one and could work on her levels.

Hisoka

Gold 4,X,x,x (maybe 8,9,1?)
Silver 3,7,2
Bronze 0,5,6

Gold 3,8,9
Silver 6,7,2,1
Bronze 0,5,4

4 gold->bronze, 6 bronze->silver, 3 silver->gold

Gold 7,2
Silver 0,5,6,1
Bronze 3,8,4

Edit: Thanks maju, just 9 is left.

Majukun

Gold 4,X,x,x (maybe 8,9,1?)
Silver 3,7,2
Bronze 0,5,6

Gold 3,8,9
Silver 6,7,2,1
Bronze 0,5,4

4 gold->bronze, 6 bronze->silver, 3 silver->gold

Gold 7,
Silver 0,5,6
Bronze 3,8,4

I need the numbers 1,2 and 9. Could someone check which chests they have?

2 is gold,1 is silver,no idea for 9

could it be that the chest stay the same for 2 days instead of one?,and some started already on their second day,maybe for variety reasons?

if we count that,the pattern seems correct..we need another day though..if 6 tomorrow turns gold while 0,5 stay silver,it means we cracked the code

if we count this method,9 should be bronze today

Majukun

so let's recap from what we know

1)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] silver
[22/04] silver

2)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] silver
[22/04] gold

3)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] gold
[22/04] bronze

4)
[20/04] gold
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] bronze

5)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] silver

6)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] silver
[22/04] silver

7)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] silver
[22/04] gold

8)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] gold
[22/04] bronze

9)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] gold
[22/04] ?

0)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] silver

n3 is the only one that doesn't follow the pattern..are we positive the data regarding him is correct?

Hisoka

It could be that a number just stays one day on gold, but 2 days on bronze and silver. Would mean that 3 already had the second silver day on Monday, gold on Tuesday, and now the first bronze. But i may be wrong. We need the data for 9, and tomorrow to be sure

Majukun

It could be that a number just stays one day on gold, but 2 days on bronze and silver. Would mean that 3 already had the second silver day on Monday, gold on Tuesday, and now the first bronze. But i may be wrong. We need the data for 9, and tomorrow to be sure

0,5 and 2,7,who are a "couple" in turtle time seem to have the same pattern
3,8 and 1,6 can potentially have it
4,9 are totally different though..we need to check their data

the "only one day as gold" rule seems possible

RalchAC

so let's recap from what we know

1)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] silver
[22/04] silver

2)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] silver
[22/04] gold

3)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] gold
[22/04] bronze

4)
[20/04] gold
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] bronze

5)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] silver

6)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] silver
[22/04] silver

7)
[20/04] silver
[21/04] silver
[22/04] gold

8)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] gold
[22/04] bronze

9)
[20/04] ?
[21/04] gold
[22/04] ?

0)
[20/04] bronze
[21/04] bronze
[22/04] silver

n3 is the only one that doesn't follow the pattern..are we positive the data regarding him is correct?

Why not? They started on second silver day. Then they got gold. Then bronze. Tomorrow it'll be bronze again and the day after that silver.

Jayhawk

Welp, I farmed too many evolution materials and now I am out of space. I don't know if I can wait until the greater chance of Super Success to use my turtles and pigs.

Lol just accidentally started a 30 stamina match with an absolute fodder team rather than my main one, bye bye stamina.

Not that I mind too much, I managed to snag 2 yellow piggies from my last pig pen run; which is exactly what the Vivi ordered.

RalchAC

I don't know what happened. I was playing a 30 stamina Krieg and had to put my phone to sleep midway, in Gin's stage. He had 2 turns left before attacking again. But when I returned he only had 1. Didn't saw that. Got my ass kicked. Lost 5 hours worth of stamina.

Don't know what the hell happened. Maybe I accidentally tapped my phone before closing the app and I lost a turn or something. But it was quite shitty :/

Xcution

Did not know this guy dropped in Expert Krieg. That was a shock lol

471B9C1F-302E-4B08-AF29-AA2A142898A6_zpsykle6aaf.png

Top Bottom