• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

no i typed Madison Square Garden New York I just did the zip code so lets try again

Thanks. I think our GPS apps got confused when typing in Madison Square Garden the first time. It appears Madison Square Garden is at 10001 zip code anyways.

I got 10k Beli from you.

chrono01

Cool thanks!

What's the friend gatcha?
You use your gained Friend Points [through using people on your Friend List, as well as them using you] for recruits. Normally you can just obtain regular fodder enemies from it but tonight we're getting an event where it's possible to pull evolution/XP fodder. It's a great time to spend all of that hoarded FP.

I believe you have already added me, just stay on ur current location and I will give you a golden chest. This is just an alt account.

got 5 more cola. I dont think chests have anything to do what reward you get because I got keys from the normal wood chest and cola from gold chests.

qazqaNii

got 5 more cola. I dont think chests have anything to do what reward you get because I got keys from the normal wood chest and cola from gold chests.

Yea I guess thats true, because I got 3 keys, o well I guess it is random, removed u from friend list since I won't be using that account no more.

chrono01

I need to farm another purple card to level up and evolve to make efficient use of all these purple pigs and turtles.
Hopefully we'll get another Sugofest shortly, in which case Rayleigh will be released. You want as many purple XP fodder in him as possible. He is Godly.

But first you need to obtain him.

RalchAC

I need to farm another purple card to level up and evolve to make efficient use of all these purple pigs and turtles.

Or you could use them all for Mihawk, which you'll get soon!

After all those pigs I think I must have like 600k EXP to give to him. I need to do the calculations.

Hopefully we'll get another Sugofest shortly, in which case Rayleigh will be released. You want as many purple XP fodder in him as possible. He is Godly.

With my bad luck, I think I'll just be happy if I get any of the Supernovas.

Jayhawk

Or you could use them all for Mihawk, which you'll get soon!

After all those pigs I think I must have like 600k EXP to give to him. I need to do the calculations.

I basically just started this account on Friday and this is my first week of farming evolution materials to build up my crew. I don't think I will be ready for Mihawk.

chrono01

With my bad luck, I think I'll just be happy if I get any of the Supernovas.
Same here.

Thanks everyone who did the friend barrel with me
Indeed, thanks everyone.

Until next week.

I basically just started this account on Friday and this is my first week of farming evolution materials to build up my crew. I don't think I will be ready for Mihawk.
If you could farm a Laboon and team up with a high-level Vivi user, you might be okay. It would take a while though, if you don't have any high-leveled STR units. Like, an extremely long time. I'm not sure if you have enough patience for that. If not, you could always grab him when he comes around again, which he definitely will.

Xcution

I think I'm waiting until tomorrow. I apparently have a bronze chest but I'll have 5 open slots for when it goes to silver/gold tomorrow.

I think it is random for any treasure boxes, but there are different percentages of what you get for each one.

Example:
Gold: keys, cola, beli, fp
Silver: cola, keys, beli, fp
None: beli, fp, cola, keys

If thag makes any sense.

Jayhawk

If you could farm a Laboon and team up with a high-level Vivi user, you might be okay. It would take a while though, if you don't have any high-leveled STR units. Like, an extremely long time. I'm not sure if you have enough patience for that. If not, you could always grab him when he comes around again, which he definitely will.

Yeah, I'd rather be patient and be smart with my use of resources right now. I'll get Mihawk next time.

Rayleigh should be 2 batches away.

Don Krieg isn't bad at all. His special is useless but he has the 2nd best INT stats after Vista.

Heng

Has anyone tried doing the friend barrel with your phone and PC? I can't get it to work. I installed fake location on both device and both are rooted and allows mock location.

Has anyone tried doing the friend barrel with your phone and PC? I can't get it to work. I installed fake location on both device and both are rooted and allows mock location.

I don't think that fake location apps work on emulators (they don't on droid4x, at least), most of them have their own location settings. Besides, your phone and PC should be in the same room, no faking needed. :p

Heng

I don't think that fake location apps work on emulators (they don't on droid4x, at least), most of them have their own location settings. Besides, your phone and PC should be in the same room, no faking needed. :p
I've tried it without fake location and it still couldn't find my computer. I have my GPS enabled and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a way to work around it.

Xcution

Does anyone know when Mihawk event is. I really need to use theae turtles i am 200 slots full :(

~85 medium turtles
23 elder turtles

Wy are they making me hold on to all the exp for Mihawk :(

Heng

I can do a few some barrel games on my alt account if anyone needs it. Set zip code to 76116 and add 848293795. This account currently has a gold chest, and I'll leave it on my spare phone for a few more hours.

Also I got some pretty cool pulls, if anyone wants them, let me know (the first number is their evolution stage, and v will be the version if they have more than 1):
Vivi (1), Nami (3 or 2, v1)
Vista (1), Kuro (2)
Marco (1), Zoro (1, v1)
Ms. Valentines (2), Nami (1, v2)
Jozu (1), Mr. 3 (2)

I'll probably change my location for the iPhone users once I'm about to log off, so make sure you leave me your zip code or somewhere within 5 km.

Vecks

Okay. Not sure if I have you guys on my friends list. I changed my name to my name here, so it's less confusing. Just let me know where to set this gps thing.

chrono01

Yeah, maybe rather than splitting the google doc by location, it might be easier to split it by device. It only takes a couple minutes, so it shouldn't be too hard to arrange regardless locations.
Yeah, I think next week we're planning on separating the groups by digit [chest color] and device. Then we can pair/plan of setting up the groups so they contain four Android users, and a single iOS user. It'll take some planning though, but we have time.

I really wish they made it easier for the English version, though. Even a simple minigame [just on the client's end] would have been better.

Sure. I think that'd be easiest.

Thanks! 3 more keys.

Yeah, I think next week we're planning on separating the groups by digit [chest color] and device. Then we can pair/plan of setting up the groups so they contain four Android users, and a single iOS user. It'll take some planning though, but we have time.

I really wish they made it easier for the English version, though. Even a simple minigame [just on the client's end] would have been better.

Ah, good. Yeah, it seems like a lot of people here are doing this earlier in the week, so we have time.

I get why they didn't change it (draw more people into the game), but for the US it's kind of a pain in the butt tbh.

Android here as well. I would like to be in on the barrel game as well.

I can send you a pm if you're good to go.

Top Bottom