• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

^ LOL we're cursed against each other xD

lmao that sucks you didn't get them again

I saw your PM and it's okay chrono, I also got the beli LOL
Double the despair. I used up all of my keys on 8bitForLife, apparently. :(

Wazzy i do not know where tou live but i will find you lol
This is why I don't give my exact GPS location, only in the area around me. I fear the wrath I might bring to my doorstep.

It might not be a bad idea to just hold onto the keys at this point. Trying to save turtles for Mihawk and then doing the Pig Sanctuary twice has me at 125/125 inventory slots. I don't need any more pigs that won't be able to evolve any time soon hogging up my inventory space.

qazqaNii

10k Beli. Wazzy hates us both - confirmed.

Just kidding, I hope I gave you something good, Wazzy. Thanks again.

ONE MORE BARREL FOR THE WEEK! Any Android user wanna give is a go?

I got an golden chest on a rerolled account 100% key guarantee
NO NOT 100%
I did 4 rolls on golden chests myself today got 4x keys :p.

got 4 times available if anyone wants a golden chests, since this is an reroll account I don't care what you have: ID: 072,483,968

I am online atm.

Xcution

Double the despair. I used up all of my keys on 8bitForLife, apparently. :(

This is why I don't give my exact GPS location, only in the area around me. I fear the wrath I might bring to my doorstep.

Just gove the zip code or town that is big enough lol.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm using a majority of my pigs to level up. I've got one maxed yellow, one maxed purple. 1 red normal, 2 green normal and 4 blue normal. All I really need is the baby color turtles so I can evolve them.

chrono01

NO NOT 100%

got 4 times available if anyone wants a golden chests, since this is an reroll account I don't care what you have: ID: 072,483,968

I am online atm.
Yay, can I grab one? We're already friends.

Are you on Android?

Just gove the zip code or town that is big enough lol.
Wow, so the range is that big? Good to know!

Xcution

NO NOT 100%

I am online atm.

Can we go?

qazqaNii

Yay, can I grab one? We're already friends.

Are you on Android?

Wow, so the range is that big? Good to know!

Oh sure, please add this one: 072,483,968 you can delete it afterwards wont use it again only made for the golden chest.

Can we go?

sure this is a reroll account feel free to add it, you can just delete it afterwards, wont use it again. Tell me your location and I will spoof to you.

chrono01

Oh sure, please add this one: 072,483,968 you can delete it afterwards wont use it again only made for the golden chest.
I sent you a Friend Request. My location is Edmonton, Alberta [Canada]. If you don't mind, that is.

Apparently the city is good enough to search by. If not, I can give more specific/closer GPS directions. Worth a try to see.

sure this is a reroll account feel free to add it, you can just delete it afterwards, wont use it again. Tell me your location and I will spoof to you.

ill go with you if you can give me your locaiton ill add you to friends now

Xcution

Added sent freidn i am in hanover maryland let me know when u r rdy. Thamk you.

chrono01

Alright spoofed it on the centre of edmonton, im clicking the barrell.
Hmm, not getting anything. Can you try Kingsway Garden Mall in Edmonton? Those were the GPS locations/coordinates I used in my previous four attempts. If not, I can provide them directly.

chrono01

ah shit sry about that :/
Haha, you're not to blame at all, I thank you for the Cola! It's not as though it can't be put to use, so it's not a loss.

...Unless Usopp appears...

In any case, I'm done for the week. Thanks to everyone who participated in the barrel-breaking. Many wood has been splintered this day.

chrono01

Hey guys wheres the best spot to farm baby turtles of the red blue, etc colors?
The best place would be the different-colored Turtle Islands, when we get them.

We're receiving the content kind of backwards. I believe, in the Japanese version, they received the multiple Turtle Islands before the Pig Sanctuary, so finding the Baby Turtles to evolve the pigs was easy. For us, right now, we can try farming them from the stages [with their low drop-rates], get lucky with the Friend Gatcha later this evening, or through Event Islands [if they appear].

Wazzy

Banned
The best place would be the different-colored Turtle Islands, when we get them.

We're receiving the content kind of backwards. I believe, in the Japanese version, they received the multiple Turtle Islands before the Pig Sanctuary, so finding the Baby Turtles to evolve the pigs was easy. For us, right now, we can try farming them from the stages [with their low drop-rates], get lucky with the Friend Gatcha later this evening, or through Event Islands [if they appear].

Cool thanks!

What's the friend gatcha?

Top Bottom