• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

makaveli13

Neo Member
He is realeased tonight i bet you. Why you ask? Because i have to use up all these damn turtles.

If he does not get release it is all Bhrono's fault lol.

I hope not, i need one more day to try and get some evo mats so i can have either gear 3 luffy or lion song zoro

chrono01

He is realeased tonight i bet you. Why you ask? Because i have to use up all these damn turtles.

If he does not get release it is all Bhrono's fault lol.
Haha, tonight might be a lot to ask [I can't see them giving such short notice], although it'd definitely be a nice surprise. I can't wait for him, I feel like my team is [mostly] ready.

I'll be shocked if he isn't made available this weekend. SHOCKED.

Xcution

Haha, tonight might be a lot to ask [I can't see them giving such short notice], although it'd definitely be a nice surprise. I can't wait for him, I feel like my team is [mostly] ready.

I'll be shocked if he isn't made available this weekend. SHOCKED.

I think my team is ready for him at least the 30 stam version. I cannot wait, so anxious.

Are you doing the 40 stam and using gems or doing the 30 stam to not use gems?

I think i will do the 30 stam until it gets close to 24 hrs then do the 40, if I do not have him yet.

I want him TONIGHT.

Edit: Pilican just became one of my favorite peeps in this thread lmao

Lets start a rumor hahahahaha...

KumaJG

Looking like it is tomorrow. Seen a tweet from official account talking about Mihawk. Welp get your G3 and Vivi ready for me.

chrono01

I think my team is ready for him at least the 30 stam version. I cannot wait, so anxious.

I think i will do the 30 stam until it gets close to 24 hrs then do the 40, if I do not have him yet.
Definitely the 40-stamina version. If I have to use a couple Rainbow Gems, I will, but with a Gear Third team [assuming I can nail the Perfects], I should be fine.

Speaking of, if you do continue with a Rainbow Gem, does it make all of your abilities available? I've never used it to continue before.

Looking like it is tomorrow. Seen a tweet from official account talking about Mihawk. Welp get your G3 and Vivi ready for me.
Wow, tomorrow? I'm guessing when it updates later in the evening then. Great news.

Xcution

Definitely the 40-stamina version. If I have to use a couple Rainbow Gems, I will, but with a Gear Third team [assuming I can nail the Perfects], I should be fine.

Speaking of, if you do continue with a Rainbow Gem, does it make all of your abilities available? I've never used it to continue before.

Wow, tomorrow? I'm guessing when it updates later in the evening then. Great news.

If you use a gem everything will be as it is. So if you are 10/11 for your special then it wil stay.

Edit: So when is the update complete? Is it 2100 PST

chrono01

If you use a gem everything will be as it is. So if you are 10/11 for your special then it wil stay.
Thanks, makes sense. It would be too easy to abuse otherwise. Would have made it amazing for Usopp's delay, though. Would be up for every continue.

It does surprise me that they would release Mihawk so suddenly, though. I know they said "Late April", but I was expecting at least a day or two notice before he was made available.

Xcution

Thanks, makes sense. It would be too easy to abuse otherwise. Would have made it amazing for Usopp's delay, though. Would be up for every continue.

It does surprise me that they would release Mihawk so suddenly, though. I know they said "Late April", but I was expecting at least a day or two notice before he was made available.

I like the way you think :)

Hey so at what time PST is the update complete? I will set my alarm to get him :)

chrono01

I like the way you think :)

Hey so at what time PST is the update complete? I will set my alarm to get him :)
Maintenance is only an hour, but it starts in 15 minutes [so an hour, 15 minutes total from now, assuming everything goes according to plan]. However, I'm guessing he won't be made available until either 12AM PST [which is over four hours from now], or perhaps even tomorrow evening at 7PM PST when the game usually updates. There's no telling for sure until we get the official announcement after the maintenance. :(

Xcution

Maintenance is only an hour, but it starts in 15 minutes [so an hour, 15 minutes total from now, assuming everything goes according to plan]. However, I'm guessing he won't be made available until either 12AM PST [which is over four hours from now], or perhaps even tomorrow evening at 7PM PST when the game usually updates. There's no telling for sure until we get the official announcement after the maintenance. :(

If that is the case i am going to get some much needed beauty sleep and wake up in the AM to get him...if he is available. For now I will dream of it being tomorrow and me using all my turtles which will allow me space to use my 48 FP :)

I wondered why I couldn't find this thread. But I'm on that list of people and I've got a level 55 princess Vivi, I tried to get her higher but Gear 3 Luffy seemed to demand more attention as far as utility, I'll throw her up if I can't take him down on a run with Luffy for mihawk. She heals 1800, so 3600 is what the limit would be.

Xcution

I wondered why I couldn't find this thread. But I'm on that list of people and I've got a level 55 princess Vivi, I tried to get her higher but Gear 3 Luffy seemed to demand more attention as far as utility, I'll throw her up if I can't take him down on a run with Luffy for mihawk. She heals 1800, so 3600 is what the limit would be.

Same here i will leave my Luffy up as usual. Hope he help people out. Good luck to all in the Mihawk battle.

Heng

If anyone needs a level 72 Princess Vivi, add me: 143845157. I'll probably switch to Lion Song Zoro while playing but I'll make sure to log out on Vivi.

If Mihawk is released tomorrow, I still think it will be later in the evening, similar to when the Event Islands are added.

You're probably right, but I mean, even if you stay up you'll be able to jump into the new set of islands which means more gems to potentially help with your mihawk fight.

makaveli13

Neo Member
You should have prepared a Luffy2G team instead of hoping for a Laboon.
Pretty sure you have arlong,usopp and hopefully alvida to kill him.

Can he be taken down with a G2 team? That is my backup plan, i don't think my asura zoro tech team can do it. The only STR units I have are Lufy G2, Enraged Arlong, and Mr 5. I have smoker for some damage reduction and God Usopp all around lvl 40.

chrono01

Maintenance finished, but nothing still regarding Mihawk. So the chances of him appearing tomorrow/Thursday] is unlikely. Maybe Friday/Saturday.

Whiskey Peak available though!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can't see them dropping 24h bosses during work days, I think they will always launch them on weekends so that every player has time to clear it.

Maintenance finished, but nothing still regarding Mihawk. So the chances of him appearing tomorrow/Thursday] is unlikely. Maybe Friday/Saturday.

Whiskey Peak available though!

I have a feeling now that I've spent my stamina clearing the first couple stages come 4 EDT when the day settings switch over, Whiskey Peak will be half stamina just like what happened when the Twin Capes came out.

I doesn't matter to me when Mihawk finally drops so long as it's before Monday. I have 7 elder turlles and 27 teen turtles burning a hole in my inventory. I fear they may have started to become complacent as I have spared them this long but little do they know Mihawk has a taste for turtle soup.

Can't see them dropping 24h bosses during work days, I think they will always launch them on weekends so that every player has time to clear it.

They gave us two days notice for the Whitebeard Sugofest (not that we had to prepare for it or anything.) But my money is either on Friday or Saturday.

linkent

Can he be taken down with a G2 team? That is my backup plan, i don't think my asura zoro tech team can do it. The only STR units I have are Lufy G2, Enraged Arlong, and Mr 5. I have smoker for some damage reduction and God Usopp all around lvl 40.

Yeah. I have a Luffy 2G, Arlong, Sogeking and Alvida. What else should I use? And who should be captain? I still have 20 Gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXV5oTqhDU

this is video for Luffy2G, he got some lucky orb but it should be doable if your units are higher in level and at most you will likely need to spend 1gem.

RalchAC

Edit: Pilican just became one of my favorite peeps in this thread lmao

Lets start a rumor hahahahaha...

That's my plan too 30 for most of the time 40 if there are a few hours left and I don't have one

Yeah, it's weird when a thread suddenly dissappears. Mods should advice with a sticky thread called "some new OTs moved to community " or whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXV5oTqhDU

this is video for Luffy2G, he got some lucky orb but it should be doable if your units are higher in level and at most you will likely need to spend 1gem.

That's my plan. 2nd + 3rd Gear Luffy as Captains. Arlong, Aldiva and Ussop as subs. I dunno who should be the fifth member. Smoker cooldown is too long. Chopper skill could be useful but he has crap stats. Iron Pearl has decent health but crap attack and using him without Chopper is jJust RNG.

Wazzy

Banned
Shit at him releasing tomorrow. I don't think I'm ready lol :(

My team currently:
Gear3 Luffy 48
Asura Zoro 43
Smoker(evolved) 21
Hammer Usopp 18
Arlong 5
Shanks 20
Marco 31
Vivi 24

I can try to level up some tonight a bit more but who should I focus on putting in it?

If I use someone's high level Gear3 will I be okay? I'm willing to spend a couple gems

I would never do any of the new stages without stamina bonus. You really waste it, you could've finished it with this stamina.

Depends, some people need the gems now to help them farm Mihawk. BTW I looked into the future (whole next week) and I didn't see any kind of Bonus Time for Whiskey Peak. No half stamina, no double drop, no double beli. The half stamina should've been today anyway so even if they just forgot to include the bonus time you'll have to wait a full week for the half stamina.

chrono01

I have a feeling now that I've spent my stamina clearing the first couple stages come 4 EDT when the day settings switch over, Whiskey Peak will be half stamina just like what happened when the Twin Capes came out.

I doesn't matter to me when Mihawk finally drops so long as it's before Monday. I have 7 elder turlles and 27 teen turtles burning a hole in my inventory. I fear they may have started to become complacent as I have spared them this long but little do they know Mihawk has a taste for turtle soup.
I forgot about the possibility of half stamina for Whiskey Peak. I should have waited. :(

How many chapters does Whiskey Peak have? I'm now at ch. 13

Edit: Ah, 15!
Wow, 15? Nice!

Shit at him releasing tomorrow. I don't think I'm ready lol :(

My team currently:
Gear3 Luffy 48
Asura Zoro 43
Smoker(evolved) 21
Hammer Usopp 18
Arlong 5
Shanks 20
Marco 31
Vivi 24

I can try to level up some tonight a bit more but who should I focus on putting in it?

If I use someone's high level Gear3 will I be okay? I'm willing to spend a couple gems
You should be fine. Maybe.

Your levels are a little low on Usopp and Smoker, and it would have been preferable to have another strong STR user [such as Arlong] to replace your fourth member with [after the initial three to activate Gear Third Luffy's Captain Ability]. Asura Zoro is powerful though, and decently-leveled. You could maybe try the 30-stamina version and see how things go.

Okay I got my Vivi to level 72, just in time for the event.
Congrats!

Top Bottom