• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RiZ III

So I maxed out my Ussop and his special attack was still at 15 turns. Reading the OP it says if I "level up his special" it can drop to 10. How do you level up a special? I ended up evolving him to Soge King but now it's gone up to 20 T_T

Ive_Made_a_Huge_Mistake.jpg

So I maxed out my Ussop and his special attack was still at 15 turns. Reading the OP it says if I "level up his special" it can drop to 10. How do you level up a special? I ended up evolving him to Soge King but now it's gone up to 20 T_T

Ive_Made_a_Huge_Mistake.jpg
What have you done.
You level up special by using skillbooks.
Now you are already dead.

Heng

So, this is my char box. I plan on using lion song/vivi for Mihawk. What should my other chars be? All Str members , is God Ussop/ Diable Sanji necessary?

hVpoHDu.jpg
I don't think God Usopp is necessary, nothing can actually kill you if you're running Lion Song Zoro and Vivi. I'm going in with the same group, with all red characters.

Majukun

I don't think God Usopp is necessary, nothing can actually kill you if you're running Lion Song Zoro and Vivi. I'm going in with the same group, with all red characters.
if the guide is to be believed, 40 stamina mihawk can... The only 2 recommended teams are vivi plus Laboon and g3 luffy

Gawny

Neo Member
Is there any special condition for viewing Whiskey Peak? I cleared Twin Cape stage one week and a half ago, but the new island has not appeared :(

Also, I'm not sure if I have a good character box for trying to beat Mihawk, any advice? The team I'm usually using is:

Luffy Gear 2 - lv 40
Zoro Ashura - lv 45
Kuro - lv 37
Ussop Golden - lv 42
Krieg Poison - lv 48

aTmL2rg.jpg
EG5uZLO.jpg

chrono01

Is there any special condition for viewing Whiskey Peak? I cleared Twin Cape stage one week and a half ago, but the new island has not appeared :(

Also, I'm not sure if I have a good character box for trying to beat Mihawk, any advice? The team I'm usually using is:

Luffy Gear 2 - lv 40
Zoro Ashura - lv 45
Kuro - lv 37
Ussop Golden - lv 42
Krieg Poison - lv 48

aTmL2rg.jpg
EG5uZLO.jpg
Have you tried swiping up [from Twin Cape]?

Also, in-regard to Mihawk, I'd recommend switching Kuro and Krieg for Arlong and Alvida, then you're set.

Majukun

Luffy Gear 2 - lv 40
Zoro Ashura - lv 45
Kuro - lv 37
Ussop Golden - lv 42
Krieg Poison - lv 48

aTmL2rg.jpg
EG5uZLO.jpg

just swipe from the last island..you can't use the logpose shortcut before you first visit the island this way,since the cutscene needs to play before that

Kinan

God damn, how one can kill that rainbow dragon? Barely got him down to 60%, and he instakill me with 13500 dmg. :( Farm Laboon for the survival trick?

chrono01

God damn, how one can kill that rainbow dragon? Barely got him down to 60%, and he instakill me with 13500 dmg. :( Farm Laboon for the survival trick?
Yeah, either tank/heal method, or sheer force from a high-level team [Whitebeard/Gear Third Luffy]. I won easily via the latter.

Majukun

the same way you kill mihawk..either whitebeard or g3 luffy
or with "you can't kill me team",vivi + laboon

also with double marco/shanks

Kinan

Thanks for replies, guys. Problem is I do not have anyone from that list. Slasher double Arlong team can only go that far. :/

qazqaNii

Thanks for replies, guys. Problem is I do not have anyone from that list. Slasher double Arlong team can only go that far. :/

Farm a laboon while it is 0.5x stamina then add a Vivi friend.

Also got 5gems from 60 day login bonus, next is 10 gems for 100 day. :eek:

Majukun

as already said..laboon might be your best bet since you don't even need to level it up...problem is,it's extremely rare-..i tried to farm it without success for days

a decently levele up slasher team would work as long as you have the gems to keep reviving your team...around 7/9 would be necessary

Wazzy

Banned
I was getting so many baby turtle drops from Syrup Village first level and now I'm getting none :(

I have 4 blue pigs, 1 yellow and 1 green I want to evolve.

Heng

Wow I didn't expect
Luffy
to be the final boss of that chapter... does anyone have any idea what he actually drops?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
VS. Mihawk, he kind of is unless you like advocating flushing gems down the toilet.

RiZ III

You can farm usopp in story mode
the skillbooks event is already gone though

Yea I guess I'll have to build up another Usopp :/ Technically I don't really have to cause Soge King still has the delay attack. What I do is just stall the battle by not killing enemies so that he (and others) are charged up for the boss fight. Was only ever able to use it once before either dying or winning when he was at 15 turns to charge. Bringing it down to 10 would've been great but I guess I missed that event anyways.

Xeroblade

Whats the other mat that is needed for whitebeard? If its not out yet then I am not even going to waste my time and stamina farming it. I just need some friends who have a Lion zoro...Burritos had a lion zoro and i was able to get to the dragon with a 23 princess vivi. I just couldnt do shit for damage.

Majukun

Yea I guess I'll have to build up another Usopp :/ Technically I don't really have to cause Soge King still has the delay attack. What I do is just stall the battle by not killing enemies so that he (and others) are charged up for the boss fight. Was only ever able to use it once before either dying or winning when he was at 15 turns to charge. Bringing it down to 10 would've been great but I guess I missed that event anyways.

yeah,10 turn god usopp is awesome..I'm able to use it two times during 30 stamina kraig runs...makes things a lot easier

Majukun

Whats the other mat that is needed for whitebeard? If its not out yet then I am not even going to waste my time and stamina farming it. I just need some friends who have a Lion zoro...Burritos had a lion zoro and i was able to get to the dragon with a 23 princess vivi. I just couldnt do shit for damage.

you need

rainbow dragon
rainbow pirate penguin
red pirate penguin
red crab
elder seahorse

all are already out..you probably don't have the rainbow pirate penguin that is the boss of the pirate penguin stage

I'm kinda at a crossroads right now trying to figure out what I want to do with fighting Mihawk. My G3 team currently looks like this:

From reading up on this, it looks like you'll take a guaranteed 4,202 damage from pre-emptive attacks in the waves leading up to Mihawk and an additional 4,000 damage from Mihawk's pre-emptive strike on the 40 stamina version. And then Mihawk will do 10,000 damage every turn for his regular attack. The only way I could feasibly do this with my G3 team is if I manage to stall for 12 turns in only 4 waves of enemies to get my GH Usopp special ready for the first round of Mihawk WITHOUT taking any more than 1,800 damage from regular mob attacks since my teams HP will be a little over 10,000. Even with perfect execution, I'm not sure this is even possible. I'll die from 1 attack from Mihawk regardless which would mean I'd have to beat him in just 3 turns. So this leaves me the only option if I want to use my G3 team to fight Mihawk is to do the 30-stamina version, which seems like it'll be a walk in the park comparatively. The only downside is that the 30-stamina version has a 60% drop rate for Mihawk compared to the 100% for the 40-stamina version. Fortunately it looks like I'll have a decent crew for a Vivi/Laboon team, it's just a matter of whether or not I want to run that gauntlet and gamble with skill locking 4th wave of enemies.

Xeroblade

you need

rainbow dragon
rainbow pirate penguin
red pirate penguin
red crab
elder seahorse

all are already out..you probably don't have the rainbow pirate penguin that is the boss of the pirate penguin stage

Weird I could of swore i got him, but I think that is really it. Thank you I am currently running lion zoro and vivi with whitebeard in the party and literally just tapping to get to his 25 turn limit to kill this thing.

chrono01

I'm kinda at a crossroads right now trying to figure out what I want to do with fighting Mihawk. My G3 team currently looks like this:

From reading up on this, it looks like you'll take a guaranteed 4,202 damage from pre-emptive attacks in the waves leading up to Mihawk and an additional 4,000 damage from Mihawk's pre-emptive strike on the 40 stamina version. And then Mihawk will do 10,000 damage every turn for his regular attack. The only way I could feasibly do this with my G3 team is if I manage to stall for 12 turns in only 4 waves of enemies to get my GH Usopp special ready for the first round of Mihawk WITHOUT taking any more than 1,800 damage from regular mob attacks since my teams HP will be a little over 10,000. Even with perfect execution, I'm not sure this is even possible. I'll die from 1 attack from Mihawk regardless which would mean I'd have to beat him in just 3 turns. So this leaves me the only option if I want to use my G3 team to fight Mihawk is to do the 30-stamina version, which seems like it'll be a walk in the park comparatively. The only downside is that the 30-stamina version has a 60% drop rate for Mihawk compared to the 100% for the 40-stamina version. Fortunately it looks like I'll have a decent crew for a Vivi/Laboon team, it's just a matter of whether or not I want to run that gauntlet and gamble with skill locking 4th wave of enemies.
I think the whole idea of using a Gear Third Luffy team is to be burst down Mihawk before he gets to attack at all [aside from his pre-emptive attack].

As for not needing to take more than 1800 damage from mobs [while delaying for Usopp's skill], you're forgetting the HP recovered from meat [unless you get horrible RNG and don't receive any]. I'm not entirely sure how hard the mobs hit, but considering their low HP [but high defense] it shouldn't be difficult picking off the ones that attack next while recovering HP via meat along the way. The only real damage you should sustain are from the pre-emptive attacks, so you should be able to reach Mihawk safely and survive his initial attack, which will give you four turns to kill him before he kills you. Actually, five turns, since you can [hopefully] use Alvida's skill before he attacks a second time [first being the pre-emptive] to reduce the damage by 80%. So you'll have a total of five turns, which should be easy assuming you get lucky with Orbs and manage to hit those Perfects.

BTW, I haven't received a single skillbook or cola during the last 12+ Krieg [Expert] runs. Probably closer to 15 runs, I'm not even joking. I seriously think my game is bugged.

cheetadaze2000

Neo Member

You'll only take a preemptive strike of 2202 running up to Mihawk, and with Usopp you'll have 4 turns to kill him before he attacks. I'm running an extremely similar team to yours (you are actually slightly leveled above me) and have no worries about 40-stamina Mihawk. Stalling doesn't seem to be a big issue either, as there's opportunity on stage 3 to take some hits from the pirate penguin for 852 damage (2 turn attack delay).

Heng

VS. Mihawk, he kind of is unless you like advocating flushing gems down the toilet.
Oops sorry. I should clarify; I meant if you're planning to do 30 stamina he is not needed. Iirc, he'll do only 2k damage (at 20 or 25% health and it's 10k if you don't have 100% health) at most if you're at 100% health with Lion Song Zoro + 72 Princess Vivi.

I don't know if it's possible running this team on 40 stamina without using a gem. It might be possible though.

Okay. I can still level some units for Mihawk. Here is my team now:

Gear 2nd Luffy - Lvl 29
Enraged Arlong - Lvl 19
Evolved Mr. 5 - Lvl. 17
Evolved Alvida - Lvl. 21
Sogeking - Lvl. 41

Mr 5 and Arlong?

chrono01

Just under two hours before the game updates for the day and we get confirmation that Mihawk begins 04/25 at 00:00 PST. Get excited, people!

Yes, that's my prediction.

Xcution

Just under two hours before the game updates for the day and we get confirmation that Mihawk begins 04/25 at 00:00 PST. Get excited, people!

Yes, that's my prediction.

I hope portion of this is true but that it starts tonight. Think they will make it so no one knows it was coming so people dont start right away lol

I am so rdy to kick me some mihawk butt lol

Top Bottom