• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wazzy

Banned
oh thats awesome then ya wazzy sure that would be awesome. we friends already? if we are whats your zip?
Hey sorry was grinding LOL

Just set it to Burnaby and then give me the heads up when you're ready! I'll start tapping when you say you are :)

My FC for alt is 343, 817, 903

Squall516

Hey sorry was grinding LOL

Just set it to Burnaby and then give me the heads up when you're ready! I'll start tapping when you say you are :)

My FC for alt is 343, 817, 903

ok awesome thanks. i added you and i just set it burnaby..which said canada correct? so im rdy when you are:)

Squall516

Ahh shoot. :( Well once I'm gold I'll let you use that spot again(I think I was a silver chest today?) from my alt.

ya it was silver. but no worries man, i got keys twice this week so not complaining. but ya always appreciate the help ^_^ thanks again

Nibel

Finally got Laboon.

Still planning to do the Mihawk event with my G3 team, but I might do a Laboon/Vivi run as well

RalchAC

I saw a video of a dude that was able to kill Mihawk with a Dual Gear 2nd Luffy team.

He used 2x 2nd Gear Luffy, Arlong, Aldiva, Fire Pearl and Ussop.Outside Aldiva which was level 90 the others weren't that good. He had the Merry at level 10 though. He did the 40 stamina run.

So a decent leveled STR team should be able to kill him, as long as he has properly leveled the Merry. If mine was level 10 I'd try with a similar team.

I don't really care though. Right now I'll be happy if I get a Mihawk. I'll farm him next time he appears in order to try to get more copies for skill ups, but right now I don't want to be greedy :p

RalchAC

Just dropped Laboon.

Can someone post the best possible Laboon/Vivi Team for Mihawk?

This video explains the method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88W2QQxDG1U

The idea is to choose the best Vivi friend captain possible. Your HP must not suprass 2x Vivi's healing (which is 2000 at level 72)

With a level 72 Vivi your health should be <=4000

Some recommended units due to their low HP are Crabs and a Black Cat STR unit that has low health but decent attack. You could add Arlong or other strong STR unit too as long as you can keep the cap.

Keep in mind STR units do 2x damage to Mihawk, so use that kind if posible

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Arlong does way more dmg per round than Kriegs attack + his poison per round. Arlongs active is also more useful in reducing the time of the run.

Majukun

Arlong does way more dmg per round than Kriegs attack + his poison per round. Arlongs active is also more useful in reducing the time of the run.

ok,thanks...I'm waiting after this turtle time to see at what level is my vivi so to start the calculations..atm is lv 62..the limit should be 3790 hp if i've done the calculations right

Wazzy

Banned
Weird, my TT didn't pop up. :(

I think 10:00 and 20:00 might be wrong on the calculator unless it worked for someone else with #7 as 6th digit.

Majukun

Weird, my TT didn't pop up. :(

I think 10:00 and 20:00 might be wrong on the calculator unless it worked for someone else with #7 as 6th digit.

what is your 6th digit? 10 am is definitely strange since the earliest i've seen turtle time pop up is 2pm gmt+2 (italy summer)..and it's just 12:30 here

Majukun

My digit is 7 so it said first time is 10:00 which is 3am

it says 19:00 for me...and it's 12:30 here,so you have to wait another 6 hours and a half for your turn

just put your device's clock forward 6 hours and a half and look if turtle time appears

Majukun

My 6th digit is a 3, on what day am I expected to get gold chests?

i kinda lost count since i got my gold chest

pattern is always the same

bronze>bronze>silver>silver>gold>bronze..etc

so you just need to check a friend who has your same number or a coupled one (3,8) and check what they have..but if you start from zero you need to look at least 4 two days straight to know where you are on the pattern

Ah wait I'm dumb, I checked wrong side of this conversion table.

http://www.timebie.com/timezone/greenwichmeanvancouver.php

If I'm now reading it right, my TT is 10am and 8pm

The other calculator confirms those numbers too.

10 am and 8pm and 10:00 and 20:00 are the same time -..^
anyway,I'm glad you found your answer

Wazzy

Banned
i kinda lost count since i got my gold chest

pattern is always the same

bronze>bronze>silver>silver>gold>bronze..etc

so you just need to check a friend who has your same number or a coupled one (3,8) and check what they have..but if you start from zero you need to look at least 4 two days straight to know where you are on the pattern

10 am and 8pm and 10:00 and 20:00 are the same time -..^
anyway,I'm glad you found your answer
Thanks for helping out! Time for me to catch some sleep until them xD

Majukun

no double sengokus/whitebeards for all these luckers :D
also this takashi guys is hilarious, like when they made a grp pull and everyone got disappointed over a shanks pull xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D1FvwHSOQlg#t=391

my zeff team (58 cost) is ready :p

even though i don't know how difficult is the stage..
also months will pass before we get to that

also my g3 luffy (76 cost) should do well with some modificatons..and you can customize a g3 luffy any way you want

RalchAC

my zeff team (58 cost) is ready :p

even though i don't know how difficult is the stage..
also months will pass before we get to that

also my g3 luffy (76 cost) should do well with some modificatons..and you can customize a g3 luffy any way you want

My Zeff team costs 64 stamina right now. With another Zeff it'd be 74. Not bad. Seems he won't be complete useless in the future :p

We may get it sooner than we expect, considering they schedules so far have been different.

But first different colored Turtle times, please!

So who's ready for the world's greatest swordsman? :D

wuJQ9lm.jpg

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I have expensive teams, but I don't have Whitebeard, so I'm ok. I see Japan has 8 team slots, that's the damned addition I want!

Also thought PVP would be more PVPish. That would've been really cool. Fight against your friend's team.

So who's ready for the world's greatest swordsman? :D
Stoked. Can't wait to kick his ass with my G3 squad!

cw_sasuke

The right question at this point is who is NOT ready for Mihawk. Droprate is quite high even on the 30 stamina version so everyone should be able to get him.

pLow7

This video explains the method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88W2QQxDG1U

The idea is to choose the best Vivi friend captain possible. Your HP must not suprass 2x Vivi's healing (which is 2000 at level 72)

With a level 72 Vivi your health should be <=4000

Some recommended units due to their low HP are Crabs and a Black Cat STR unit that has low health but decent attack. You could add Arlong or other strong STR unit too as long as you can keep the cap.

Keep in mind STR units do 2x damage to Mihawk, so use that kind if posible

Thx!

I don't know what LVL N30RYUs Vivi is right now, would be nice if you could post the stats!

pLow7

Lvl 72 vivi has 790 hp and 401 rcv

The amount of mihawks is insaneO.O
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f8WoOgJzwPY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apparently last Time he mentioned her, she was lvl 85. Could go with 3400HP Team.

I think im going in with this Team!

Put a Green Dragon in for Blue Enemies.

tadabola

did anyone already evolved morgan? after the litte update download he hilights on the evolve screen !!!!

Its a shame he is still level 29 for me

qazqaNii

There seriously is no point in running 2 accounts, dude. Seems like a waste of time.

Maybe he got time to waste :p, or just likes the game to much.

I did my first run today, managed a lvl up in between so I got 8 runs. My results were like 8 or 9 elders. Lets hope I can get 4 more.

Majukun

There seriously is no point in running 2 accounts, dude. Seems like a waste of time.

i have 2 accounts because i couldn't use the main one on my smartphone since on oneplus one the game crashes at the tutorial..so i needed an already used account to skip the tutorial and being able to play the game...a gaffer gave one as giveaway..but i had already invested time on my account on the the house tablet..so when i can't use the tablet one because other are using it,i use the smartphone

cw_sasuke

If you wanna play and try out different units as often as possible which isn't feasible unless you pay for Fruits. 2nd accounts are perfect for experiments and trying out new bosses and stages before you waste attempts on your main one.

Used other accounts to try out units like Shanks, Rayleigh and Whitebeard. Doesn't hurt to have the game installed on the tablet and collect on free daily fruits just in case.

Majukun

If you wanna play and try out different units as often as possible which isn't feasible unless you pay for Fruits. 2nd accounts are perfect for experiments and trying out new bosses and stages before you waste attempts on your main one.

Used other accounts to try out units like Shanks, Rayleigh and Whitebeard. Doesn't hurt to have the game installed on the tablet and collect on free daily fruits just in case.

also,,when i have the itch of doing some rare recruit,i can waste gems from my second account without wasting them on my main...I'm not find anyone useful anyway :p

Heng

5 elder turtles out of 8 runs. Not bad, although I only got 7 teen turtle and a whole lot of baby turtle... At least I have enough to evolve Mihawk as soon as I get him.

It looks like the 7 in the 6th digit is gold today. I'm not seeing any other gold chest besides that number.

Also, I notice that the guy in that video had a bunch of level 20 Mihawk, so I assume the 40 stamina will drop level 20 and maybe level 3 on 30 stamina.

Also, I notice that the guy in that video had a bunch of level 20 Mihawk, so I assume the 40 stamina will drop level 20 and maybe level 3 on 30 stamina.

That's right. The level 20 ones give 30k EXP so make sure not to max your Mihawk before maxing his skill or you'll be wasting too much Exp (3 million with 100 Mihawks!).

Well, after completely missing last week's turtle time, I finally got to put my Marine team through its paces today. I was a little worried at first, but I eventually started flying through turtles. Got a solid 8 runs in, and got 6 Elders and 12 Teens. Hopefully I can double that tonight.

I really wish I had thought about making a G2 Luffy team to farm Mihawk before now. How much time are we estimating for the Vivi/Laboon team to take? I'm not worried about picking him up, but I would definitely like to at least farm SOME extra Mihawk's for the special level. I'll have to wait for the next time he comes around before I can even dream of maxing him though.

Majukun

That's right. The level 20 ones give 30k EXP so make sure not to max your Mihawk before maxing his skill or you'll be wasting too much Exp (3 million with 100 Mihawks!).

how one is supposed to get 100 mihawks?
is something youtubers can do since they spent lot of money on their accounts because it's basically their job..

but to do it as a simple player you have to wast basically 100 gems more or less,PLUS all the gems to increase your storage enough to save those mihawk while you wait till the next x2 chance skill lv up event

last video posted,to reach maxed skill for mihawk he used 86 miahwks out of 100 collected,and he was during the x2 skill lv up

how one is supposed to get 100 mihawks?
is something youtubers can do since they spent lot of money on their accounts because it's basically their job..

but to do it as a simple player you have to wast basically 100 gems more or less,PLUS all the gems to increase your storage enough to save those mihawk while you wait till the next x2 chance skill lv up event

last video posted,to reach maxed skill for mihawk he used 86 miahwks out of 100 collected,and he was during the x2 skill lv up

If your stamina is low right now you can wait until he comes back in 2 months. With 80+ stamina you can get 60 Mihawks with less than 30 gems (level ups). In 2 months, you get 60 daily gems and probably another 20 from story islands and fortnights so you'll still have around 50 gems for RR. You also don't need to collect 100 Mihawks in one day, 20/30 Mihawks every time he shows up should be fine.

It just requires some gem management, it's up to you if you want to invest your gems in farming some raid bosses or use them all on stamina refills or rare recruit.

Also an off topic heads up: Bandai likes to announce sugofests right after raid bosses, be careful with your gems. :p

As for me, I'll be throwing all my 50-ish gems at Mihawk this week, he's much better better than most RR units IMO. I'm determined not to do a single Rare Recruit before max skilling Mihawk and Garp. :D

Top Bottom