• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
People act as if Mihawk gets suddenly worse if he isn't max leveled, evolved and max skilled on Day 1 xD

It took me weeks to get Ace to 1 Mio exp... Though to be fair we didn't have turtle Monday when the game launched. Still tool quite some time.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
People act as if Mihawk gets suddenly worse if he isn't max leveled, evolved and max skilled on Day 1 xD

It took me weeks to get Ace to 1 Mio exp... Though to be fair we didn't have turtle Monday when the game launched. Still tool quite some time.

Lol, I had to painstakingly level up Ace to level 70 too. Shit sucked.

Yeah, I remember a couple of people on here talking about how long it took them to get their starter Shanks evolved. Then I pulled one a couple of weeks ago and it took me a week. It's definitely a lot nicer than it used to be. Which is another primary reason that I don't think I could ever reroll.

It took forever to evolve Vivi AND Shanks at that time, the only elders we got were the ones from the 1-stamina islands lol. 5* units weren't even pullable, new players sure are spoiled.

StMeph

Most people have a pretty good slasher team, so adding Mihawk is a tremendous improvement. Ace, Kuro, and Shanks are much more niche, and generally less widely used/available.

But without his evolution, I don't think I include Mihawk on any team except a Zoro-led 4x/4x DEX squad. His active ability is great, but requires lengthy stalling if unskilled, and his stats are good, but still just comparable to other slashers like Zoro and Vista, so his main strength is as a damage-oriented leader for 6.25x damage, which you need the evolution to unlock.

Plus, by the time you get his ability cd to a respectable level, he's likely to be well into his evolved form.

Wazzy

Banned
People are too chest-ist. Just crack barrels with your e-buddies.
I've got an alt with a gold chest for people who don't have gold. :p

I've got a couple gaffers with gold chests so I'm hoping to match with them on my main account and then anyone else who needs gold can use my alt.

chrono01

Wait, the barrels reset today? I thought it was on Tuesday. I'll have to check to see what color my chest is. I'm not going to bother unless it's Gold though, my luck is horrible otherwise. :/

Stupid Beli.

Mazre

Wait, the barrels reset today? I thought it was on Tuesday. I'll have to check to see what color my chest is. I'm not going to bother unless it's Gold though, my luck is horrible otherwise. :/

Stupid Beli.

Yeah, just noticed this as well, app says reset is 4 AM PST on Mondays.

Xcution

I do not know about you but Namco is getting stingy with drops. Initially turtles time was worth staying up late and taking later lunches at work. But i got this bullshit 8 times in a freaking row...i mean seriously. You guys keep this up and people will hunt you down lol

2051E9F2-CA2F-411F-9402-F53D843E5218_zpsjmzmcif4.png

chrono01

Ahhh sorry :( I've given everyone keys so far but I guess treasure didn't want to anymore xD

Thanks for keys!
You didn't give me keys last week! Beli, nothing but Beli!

[I still forgive you.]

I do not know about you but Namco is getting stingy with drops. Initially turtles time was worth staying up late and taking later lunches at work. But i got this bullshit 8 times in a freaking row...i mean seriously. You guys keep this up and people will hunt you down lol
I've gotten this exact result so many times. It is horribly depressing.

got cola which is better than beri and i only got 2 young pigs from the only keys i got last week was a gold mine this week game is shitting all over me lol

chrono01

Lol FP this chest shit freaking hates me and Chrono lol

Mazre let me know when you tapping?
I'm not even going to bother unless it's Gold for me. I know if I don't, I'll just get Beli.

Again.

Unfortunately, the sixth digit for 5 is bronze today [I think?]. So yeah. :/

chrono01

Oh wait, I'm Silver today!

If anyone, Silver or above, wants to barrel break with me, just let me know! I'm on iOS though, so you'll need to spoof an area near me. Sorry. :(

Mazre

Still 1 more gold chest available, 1st come 1st serve, gold not required, spoofing at Tulsa, OK 74103

Edit: Blargh post delay, chrono, adding you, drop me a zip code.

chrono01

Still 1 more gold chest available, 1st come 1st serve, gold not required, spoofing at Tulsa, OK 74103

Edit: Blargh post delay, chrono, adding you, drop me a zip code.
Thanks man.

No zip code, but if you could search/spoof Kingsway Garden Mall in Edmonton [Canada], that always works for me. Postal Code is T5G 3A6.

I'll start tapping in a minute or two [once you have it set up]!

Help Bhrono out and give him some keys lol
I'd be fine with cola too. Just not Beli. Please.

Top Bottom