• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Thanks!

bs40HuF.jpg

RIP Luffy.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What? Why is Luffy a boss there? Is it because he is supposed to fight against Zoro in Whiskey Peak? If you can actually call that a fight though.
To be fair we also have Coby or Usopp as stage bosses in the story mode... So yeah xD

RalchAC

To be fair we also have Coby or Usopp as stage bosses in the story mode... So yeah xD

Well, I understand Ussop since he is essential and there is people that has sold or feed him to other units.

Story Luffy isn't that special. And even then Gear 2nd Luffy has good stats, a high hit-count (and an awesome attack animation). So there is no reason to sell him!

Yeah it's that reason exactly.

Ok, nice to know. I'm holding back until we get the 0.5x STA bonus to do Whiskey Peak.

7W56At3.png

It's raining Sanji's.

I have 14 :p

I'll wait for the next event with the increased special level up rate.

makaveli13

Neo Member
Does anyone know how the exp is calculated for the Intermediate golden cave stage? Most of the time I get around 1200 but sometimes it is over 2000 and it game me 3000 once

cw_sasuke

Does anyone know how the exp is calculated for the Intermediate golden cave stage? Most of the time I get around 1200 but sometimes it is over 2000 and it game me 3000 once
If you encounter Fullbody you get +3000 exp - he is a random encounter though.

Hey so I think I'm gold today. 95% sure. I'm a 4.

I have 3 uses left. Don't care who uses them. I'm going to tap at... let's say zip code 30075 at 6 PST, so a half hour from now. I'll go for a few minutes. If anybody is interested in some gold, add me (I'm on the google doc under burritos@GAF) and tap then.

Edit: I'll just be a couple late. Forgot I last played in the middle of 30 stamina Krieg. >.<
Edit: Just 1 min late I'm on.

Hey so I think I'm gold today. 95% sure. I'm a 4.

I have 3 uses left. Don't care who uses them. I'm going to tap at... let's say zip code 30075 at 6 PST, so a half hour from now. I'll go for a few minutes. If anybody is interested in some gold, add me (I'm on the google doc under burritos@GAF) and tap then.

Added you!

Does anyone know if future versions of the game added any type of SD card support? It's annoying how this is the only game I have on my phone that can't do that.

DrAg0nBoY

I mainly use a Zeff right now, you can add me if you want. If you go to the sheet you'll find me. It has my old name (Storm Pirates GAF) but I'm Ralch Pirates GAF now since it would be easy to recognize me that way.

I tried to add you, but your friends list is ful :/.

I run a similar brawler team. I don't have much Zeff friends, so I usually use a g3 luffy friend. It's actually stronger than my slasher team, if I can hit 3 perfects in a row. Feel free to add me, although I usually leave up Arlong unless someone request another captain.

Added you, thank you :).

send me friend request. i can provide you with a lvl 73 vivi.

I added you also. I do hope you don't mind.

chrono01

I might have to start some of my evolution material. I'm sitting at close to maximum Member Box space [200], and I still have Turtle Time on Monday, not to mention whatever drops I get from Krieg until then. Tuesday night [when the Super Success event begins] is still a decent time away. I should calculate how much XP I have to fuse when the time comes...

I'm still not sure who will get the bulk of it, but I'm thinking Gear Third Luffy. The way I figure, he'll always be useful, so having him at maximum level would always benefit myself, as well as those in my Friend List. However, getting a head-start on Mihawk is tempting too...

linkent

Does Pearl spawn in 30Sta Krieg?
Been doing it since event start. My Krieg is now evolved and level 42(leveled solely from the Fodder/Dupes/Books drop from 30Sta stage)
But I have yet seen Pearl Spawn there.

chrono01

Been doing it since event start. My Krieg is now evolved and level 42(leveled solely from the Fodder/Dupes/Books drop from 30Sta stage)
He's a rare spawn in all of them, apparently.

I've only seen him personally on Expert, though. It might increase in chance the higher the difficulty.

Nibel

He very often spawns in 15 stamina Krieg, the one before the 30 stamina Krieg. At least this is my experience.

That Krieg event is pretty good for people in the lower pirate level range. You not only get Sanji skillbooks or potentially cola, but also a good chunk of EXP (~1300) and the chance to get some very good purple/yellow turtles. My character box reminds me of a typical Turtle Time monday, that's how many I got already.

Wazzy

Banned
I've encountered Pearl a lot in Elite mode.

Also got my Arlong evolved into Enraged!

My team currently is:
Gear3Luffy Level 50
AsuraZoro Level 43
EvolvedSmoker Level 31
EnragedArlong Level 35
GodUsopp Level 25

I'm going to get Usopp, Arlong and Smoker up, especially on TT and then focus on Gear 3 getting higher. I feel wayyyy more prepared for Mihawk now!

chrono01

He very often spawns in 15 stamina Krieg, the one before the 30 stamina Krieg. At least this is my experience.

That Krieg event is pretty good for people in the lower pirate level range. You not only get Sanji skillbooks or potentially cola, but also a good chunk of EXP (~1300) and the chance to get some very good purple/yellow turtles. My character box reminds me of a typical Turtle Time monday, that's how many I got already.
Yeah, I've received quite a few turtles from this event, only on the 30-stamina version [I only completed the lower difficulties for the completion]. It's partly to blame for my lessened Member Box space, but you won't see me complaining!

I've encountered Pearl a lot in Elite mode.

Also got my Arlong evolved into Enraged!

My team currently is:
Gear3Luffy Level 50
AsuraZoro Level 43
EvolvedSmoker Level 31
EnragedArlong Level 35
GodUsopp Level 25

I'm going to get Usopp, Arlong and Smoker up, especially on TT and then focus on Gear 3 getting higher. I feel wayyyy more prepared for Mihawk now!
Your team looks a lot better, nicely done! Mihawk should go a lot smoother for you now, that's for sure.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, I've received quite a few turtles from this event, only on the 30-stamina version [I only completed the lower difficulties for the completion]. It's partly to blame for my lessened Member Box space, but you won't see me complaining!

Your team looks a lot better, nicely done! Mihawk should go a lot smoother for you now, that's for sure.

Thanks! :)

Kreig farming helped quite a bit plus that giveaway code gave me some nice exp boosters.

I can't wait until Monday to see my teams levels. I'll focus on Mihawks growth once I actually get him, no rush to get him super levelled.

Nibel

Is 200 actually the maximum of the character box? They need to raise that number asap; I'm already at 105 and can see myself getting to 200 very fast.

chrono01

Thanks! :)

Kreig farming helped quite a bit plus that giveaway code gave me some nice exp boosters.

I can't wait until Monday to see my teams levels. I'll focus on Mihawks growth once I actually get him, no rush to get him super levelled.
Same here.

Even if I did level/evolve Mihawk right away, his cost increases to 50 which would limit the space for my other members. Right now, I'm focused on max'ing out my Gear Third Luffy, after that I'll focus on Mihawk.

Is 200 actually the maximum of the character box? They need to raise that number asap; I'm already at 105 and can see myself getting to 200 very fast.
200 is indeed the current maximum. Here's hoping they increase that limit soon.

RalchAC

I tried to add you, but your friends list is ful :/.

Problem solved. Try again or give me your ID and I'll add you.

Don't forget that we'll be starting another week of pigs for even more evolution cards.

I'm not going to use the keys I got next week until Mihawk has dropped since I'm barely able to stay below my charabox 150 limit and I don't want to upgrade it more right now.

I think he has spawned like 6-8 times during my runs at Krieg Expert. Which isn't bad, since he is a guaranteed drop once he appears. I have him evolved and at level 30 (I've only used fodder and other Pearls). I've been using fodder on low level units and I think until level 35 it's sustainable moneywise. I have 800.000 Beli on my character box.

He has decent health even if his ATK isn't that good. Skill would be cool if there was a STR food converter. I think I'll keep it just in case, even if I don't think it's going to be of much use. I don't think I'll level him up anymore since I'll need turtles and there are units that are more useful and I haven't leveled much.

cw_sasuke

Oh damn... 5pm and 3am for me. Guess that's only one turtle attempt for me xD

Wazzy

Banned
If I'm doing this properly again my times are 3am(10:00) and 1pm(20:00) which are doable. 1pm is something I'll have to quickly fit in while at work but otherwise I'm okay with these times. xD

Mazre

Looking for some barrel bros. Have the fake gps set to Tulsa, OK 74103 (default when I opened the app works for me). Have silver today but willing to trade with anyone. 243,532,991

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Well, I understand Ussop since he is essential and there is people that has sold or feed him to other units.

Story Luffy isn't that special. And even then Gear 2nd Luffy has good stats, a high hit-count (and an awesome attack animation). So there is no reason to sell him!

Ok, nice to know. I'm holding back until we get the 0.5x STA bonus to do Whiskey Peak.

I have 14 :p

I'll wait for the next event with the increased special level up rate.
I spent 5 of them to clear up some room and only went up 1 Sp. Lvl. Pretty dumb.

Mazre

Looking for some barrel bros. Have the fake gps set to Tulsa, OK 74103 (default when I opened the app works for me). Have silver today but willing to trade with anyone. 243,532,991

Still looking, breaking barrels guaranteed not to cause leprosy.

RalchAC

I spent 5 of them to clear up some room and only went up 1 Sp. Lvl. Pretty dumb.

I'm not going to use them until there is a event. It's been hard to farm them and I don't know when they might come again. So it'd be better to wait a bit

Still looking, breaking barrels guaranteed not to cause leprosy.

It's Sunday evening. Most people have already used their 5 barrel breaks already.

Hope I'm wrong though. How many uses have you do?

Jayhawk

People are saying to avoid doing pulls on the next Sugofest (1st set of Supernovas) because you can get the same pulls on the Sugofest after in addition to being able to get Rayleigh.

Top Bottom