• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

If your stamina is low right now you can wait until he comes back in 2 months. With 80+ stamina you can get 60 Mihawks with less than 30 gems (level ups). In 2 months, you get 60 daily gems and probably another 20 from story islands and fortnights so you'll still have around 40 gems for RR. You also don't need to collect 100 Mihawks in one day, 20/30 Mihawks every time he shows up should be fine.

It just requires some gem management, it's up to you if you want to invest your gems in farming some raid bosses or use them all on stamina refills or rare recruit.

Also an off topic head up: Bandai likes to announce sugofests right after raid bosses, be careful with your gems. :p

As for me, I'll be throwing all my 50-ish gems at Mihawk this week, he's much better better than most RR units IMO. I'm determined not to do a single Rare Recruit before max skilling Mihawk and Garp. :D

you also need to storage those mihawks until a bonus event starts..otherwise 100 mihawks would not be enough to max the skill..so you must add the gems to buy storage space to the count.

that without considering that later in the game,some islands and or bosses will make certain teams useless..so putting all your investment on mihawk may not be a wise choice..diversifying the roster will be a must later in the game..that's why characters like g3 luffy or whitebeard are so high on the tier list..they work with every character,so you can just change the guys on the team accordingly and keep them as captains

you also need to storage those mihawks until a bonus event starts..otherwise 100 mihawks would not be enough to max the skill..so you must add the gems to buy storage space to the count.

that without considering that later in the game,some islands and or bosses will make certain teams useless..so putting all your investment on mihawk may not be a wise choice..diversifying the roster will be a must later in the game..that's why characters like g3 luffy or whitebeard are so high on the tier list..they work with every character,so you can just change the guys on the team accordingly and keep them as captains

Like I said it's a choice to make. Don't farm him if you don't want to. And you shouldn't need too much space with 30 Mihawks, just sell the hoarded evo mats or use a couple gems to expand your box.

Double max skill Mihawk can clear all future content except for 60 stamina Doflamingo (can clear 40) and the couple islands that have some type/class restrictions (even WB and G3 will be useless in some of those islands). Besides, I already have a G3 and solid INT/PSY teams, and after my bad pulls in recent sugofests (both in global and JP) I decided that I didn't want to rely on RR anymore.

RalchAC

Like I said it's a choice to make. Don't farm him if you don't want to. And you shouldn't need too much space with 30 Mihawks, just sell the hoarded evo mats or use a couple gems to expand your box.

Double max skill Mihawk can clear all future content except for 60 stamina Doflamingo (can clear 40) and the couple islands that have some type/class restrictions (even WB and G3 will be useless in some of those islands). Besides, I already have a G3 and solid INT/PSY teams, and after my bad pulls in recent sugofests (both in global and JP) I decided that I didn't want to rely on RR anymore.

As you've said, it's not obligatory and it probably isn't absolutely necessary right now. I'll totally farm him as much as I can next time he appears since I should have 80 stamina too.

My STR units should be better too.

As for me, I'll be throwing all my 50-ish gems at Mihawk this week, he's much better better than most RR units IMO. I'm determined not to do a single Rare Recruit before max skilling Mihawk and Garp. :D

Speaking of Garp, since you're pretty knowledgeable on this stuff, what kind of team are we going to need for him? Like, will my Towel Nami team be able to cut it, or are we going to need something a bit more specialized? If Nami works, then I'm probably going to start working on leveling my INT team up, but I'm not going to waste my time if not.

Speaking of Garp, since you're pretty knowledgeable on this stuff, what kind of team are we going to need for him? Like, will my Towel Nami team be able to cut it, or are we going to need something a bit more specialized? If Nami works, then I'm probably going to start working on leveling my INT team up, but I'm not going to waste my time if not.

Nami + Robin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfhL_DneOc
Vista: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJsvVEqDkyA
Vivi + Laboon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlMLUb4Vpw - Zoro works as well
Mihawk (max skill) - 100% farmable team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYrb2LsgFE

Rayleigh and X-Drake from the supernova batches should be able to do it as well. Garp will only be available in 40 stamina form so make sure to level your INT units.

I was considering trying to farm Mihawk but it doesn't seem really worth it since my stamina isn't past 80 yet. That and I only have around 6 gems to my name thanks to maxing out my inventory space.

Nami + Robin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfhL_DneOc
Vista: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJsvVEqDkyA
Vivi + Laboon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlMLUb4Vpw - Zoro works as well
Mihawk (max skill) - 100% farmable team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYrb2LsgFE

Rayleigh and X-Drake from the supernova batches should be able to do it as well. Garp will only be available in 40 stamina form so make sure to level your INT units.

Hah, well that doesn't look all too bad. Of course, I'm still lacking Nico Robin, which is a pretty big deal, but that still definitely gives me hope!

Nibel

Turtle Time in about a minute, wish me luck brehs

RCKXeYJ.gif

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My purple team is my favorite team right now, every character except God usopp is level 60+. Towel Nami, Nico Robin, Vista, Don Krieg, and God Usopp (or Mr. 3 Candle Sword). With everyone with a purple orb + Nico's special activated, around 700,000 damage.

This is my pre-Lvl 60 damage recording:

9cavcHw.jpg

Jayhawk

I believe people who have 6th digit 7 are gold chests like me today. Anybody with a gold chest want to do the friend barrel game?

Wazzy

Banned
Got 6 elders, 8 teen and the rest baby turtles which were a lot.
I believe people who have 6th digit 7 are gold chests like me today. Anybody with a gold chest want to do the friend barrel game?
I can do one in about 5 mins since I should also be gold!

Xeroblade

My purple team is my favorite team right now, every character except God usopp is level 60+. Towel Nami, Nico Robin, Vista, Don Krieg, and God Usopp (or Mr. 3 Candle Sword). With everyone with a purple orb + Nico's special activated, around 700,000 damage.

This is my pre-Lvl 60 damage recording:

9cavcHw.jpg

I also run an INT team but without God usopp, I also don't have nico Robin, but it's still my hard hitting team. I am still trying to farm for laboon :/

Squall516

Ya finally got to use my marine team they are beastly with that tandem and it was pretty funny one run I got the tandem ever battle lol so it went fast lol got 3 elder turtles and like 8 Teena from 4 or 5 runs but still not to bad.

Also I was testing out my laboon team and the vivi I have as friends are just not high enough lvl and I didn't realize before this that the hp played such an important part. so a lot of my guys are lvld up and higher then the hp I Have to have for it. So does anyone have like a 70+ vivi they can add me for Mihawk or have a friedn/non-Gaf vivi on their friends list that's high lvl and can share their friend code so I can try and add them. Thanks alot and wish everyone gl happy turtle hunting and withe Mihawk ^__^

Squall516

Oh also my 6th digit is 7 and I think I just read someone mentioned all 7s today have gold chests so if anyone wants to do the battle with me I'll be around later this evening after work to do it :)

Wazzy

Banned
I've got a gold too Squall so I'm down to do it later as well!
ya sure I think I have you on friends but just incase whats your friendcode
You do have me(ragnarok) but I'll have to do it in about 20 minutes since I'm on my way to work!

Also I can spoof as well since I'm using android(my alt is IOS which I'm saving for people who want gold chests after I max my main account with y'all fellow goldies)

After rewatching the G2 Luffy run of Mihawk video that was posted a few pages back, I think I'm going to try to get a G2 Luffy team ready before the Mihawk event on Thursday.

If everything goes to plan, this will be the team I will have:

G2 Luffy - ~lvl 40
Enraged Arlong - Max Level
Alvida - ~lvl 40
Mr. 5 - ~lvl 40
Golden Usopp - Max Level

Seems doable, right?

I've got a gold too Squall so I'm down to do it later as well!

You do have me(ragnarok) but I'll have to do it in about 20 minutes since I'm on my way to work!

Also I can spoof as well since I'm using android(my alt is IOS which I'm saving for people who want gold chests after I max my main account with y'all fellow goldies)

lost internet im back now if your still there and I wouldnt mind a gold chest so fast iv been shit on with beri

pelicansurf

I ended up getting 7 Elder Turtles and 21 Teen Turtles in my first run. Not bad. Hopefully another good go around at 1am tonight too. Now to remain strong and not use them for 2 days. *heavy breathing*

I also run an INT team but without God usopp, I also don't have nico Robin, but it's still my hard hitting team. I am still trying to farm for laboon :/

Mine would probably work better with Mr. 3 Candle Sword instead of God Usopp for that extra damage, but using God Usopp almost guarantees a 5-person Purple Orb Nico Robin burst beat down.

I ended up getting 7 Elder Turtles and 21 Teen Turtles in my first run. Not bad. Hopefully another good go around at 1am tonight too. Now to remain strong and not use them for 2 days. *heavy breathing*

Mine would probably work better with Mr. 3 Candle Sword instead of God Usopp for that extra damage, but using God Usopp almost guarantees a 5-person Purple Orb Nico Robin burst beat down.

I also got 7 elders it was an awesome run

StMeph

It's going to take me a long while to farm up over a million XP to level Mihawk to 70 for evolution to get the ridiculous 6.25x Slashers, but it's not like I can suddenly absorb a 50-cost unit into that team anyway. Still 19-23 points shy of fitting him in, which is a long way off in Pirate levels.

pelicansurf

It's going to take me a long while to farm up over a million XP to level Mihawk to 70 for evolution to get the ridiculous 6.25x Slashers, but it's not like I can suddenly absorb a 50-cost unit into that team anyway. Still 19-23 points shy of fitting him in, which is a long way off in Pirate levels.

It's not that long. You get way more Cost than you do Stamina, haha. Pretty much every level is +2-3 cost, sometimes more. I can fit Mihawk anywhere, but my Pirate Level is 116 or so.

Top Bottom