• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

Nice, thanks man.

Just as soon as I finish with Mazre. >:)

I just noticed we weren't friends, Mazre. I sent you a request.

Tapping to hijack some keys! I set GPS to your area. Whoops, I ended up paired with Mazre again instead. I guess I'll have to wait.

Mazre

Thanks man.

No zip code, but if you could search/spoof Kingsway Garden Mall in Edmonton [Canada], that always works for me. Postal Code is T5G 3A6.

I'll start tapping in a minute or two [once you have it set up]!

I'd be fine with cola too. Just not Beli. Please.

Ready to go, tapping.

Edit: Chrono with the clutch key drop from silver, thanks.

chrono01

Tapping to hijack some keys! I set GPS to your area. Whoops, I ended up paired with Mazre again instead. I guess I'll have to wait.
Ready whenever you are!

Ready to go, tapping.
Thanks Mazre, got keys!

I hope you got something good too.

Edit: Nice, keys. I'm glad!

And Beli from Jayhawk. Can't win em' all!

Hope you got something good from my Silver, man.

I have three more chests, if anyone Silver/Gold wants to try. I'm Silver today. Postal Code is T5G 3A6 [I'm on iOS], if anyone is interested.

i got beri from 2 gold chests. so bleh
Yeah, I just got Beli from a Gold chest myself. That feeling. ;_;

Jayhawk

Since pigs are harder to come by than I initially expected, I guess I can't keep hoarding these baby turtles. Time to pick some random units to power up.

Xcution

USOPP IS THE WORST OF THE WORST.

No one can say shot about there Usopo before i maxed out my Merry 7 times in a row he failed...i mean seriously.

63 colas in like 30 sec out the window...troll-meister lol

Edit: after that i stored like 50 colas and got straight upgrades to a fully upgraded ship :)

chrono01

Before I take a short break, anyone want to barrel? I'm Silver and have three left for the week. Only Silver/Gold please, my luck is HORRIBLE!

Postal Code is T5G 3A6 [I'm on iOS]. I'll hang around for five minutes then call it. Just let me know and I'll start tapping.

Wazzy

Banned
Xcu I'm giving one of my alt chests to you since my drop for you sucked xD
i got a gold chest today, who else has a gold chest that still needs to do it?

If you want I'm good to go. I have gold as well, ios.

That goes for anyone with an android phone! I have 4 chests to go.
I can do my last two with you both! I'm gold as well.
You didn't give me keys last week! Beli, nothing but Beli!

[I still forgive you.]

I've gotten this exact result so many times. It is horribly depressing.
I'm sorry D':

If you were android I could give you a gold chest but you're not :( I have an alt with 5 chances left for people.

I think I'm ready for Mihawk, guys.

nQyxiMV.jpg

6zLQtQu.jpg

G2CEanu.jpg

XmM5nn0.jpg

bLp78Rf.jpg

Xcution

Xcu, I'll be free to do yours in about 5 mins! I'll be using my phone for yours.

I'm ready! Just spoof to burnaby. :)

Kk i will be spamming the Refreshing button let me know :)

Edit: nice box i will be posting my box once i am done woth my second turtle time :)

Squall516

If you want I'm good to go. I have gold as well, ios.

That goes for anyone with an android phone! I have 4 chests to go.
awesome thanks ya im rdy when you are whats your zip? and are we already friends?
Xcu I'm giving one of my alt chests to you since my drop for you sucked xD

I can do my last two with you both! I'm gold as well.

I'm sorry D':

If you were android I could give you a gold chest but you're not :( I have an alt with 5 chances left for people.

and wazzy im rdy when you are for any of your alts or w.e ones you gotta do whats zip are you on?

Wazzy

Banned
Hey squall I'll start tapping! Chrono you've been helpful so I'll save my last for you :)
Also Xcu I'll be rdy after squall and me finish
Thanks Wazzy! I'm currently 7/7 on keys. :eek:

I just found your friend code earlier in the thread and sent you a friend request. I'll pm you a zip code.
Yay! I got keys too

chrono01

Hey squall I'll start tapping! Chrono you've been helpful so I'll save my last for you :)
Aww, thanks Wazzy. I'm only Silver today, is that okay? If not, I understand.

I'm on iOS too, I trust that isn't an issue?

Edit: Never mind, I see you're iOS too. Those odds!

No worries though, the week is still young. I'm sure I'll find three people before reset.

...Maybe.

Wazzy

Banned
Aww, thanks Wazzy. I'm only Silver today, is that okay? If not, I understand.

I'm on iOS too, I trust that isn't an issue?

Edit: Never mind, I see you're iOS too. Those odds!

No worries though, the week is still young. I'm sure I'll find three people before reset.

...Maybe.
I'm android for main, IOS for alt. :) I'm saving my last android for yah and then the rest for my alt gold on Squall and Xcu.

Squall516

awesome thanks guys. No keys yet T_T but got some FP and Cola which can always use lol so. Thanks again. anyone else gold chest today and still need to do it? i can do it 3 more times :)

Top Bottom