• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally added myself to the list. Would someone like to do some treasure chests with me. My digit is 3, but not sure what treasure chest today is.

Friended a whole bunch of peeps (Rurunaki, Xcution, Chrono001, cw_sasuke, and a few others)

Thanks!
Cool thanks will confirm asap.

So. Is the Mihawk Event in 8 hours? Or later? And who here has the lvl 72 Vivi? :D
It starts 26 1/2 hours from now. Escaped Morgan starts in a couple hours though.

Majukun

So. Is the Mihawk Event in 8 hours? Or later? And who here has the lvl 72 Vivi? :D

i have one on my secondary account

this is probably my team

lv 72 vivi 790 hp
friend lv 5 laboon 686 hp
red crab 50 hp
master of the near sea lv 1 500 hp
enraged arlong lv 75 1694 hp
yellow crab 50 hp

3084 hp (my crew) + 686 hp (friend laboon) + 250 hp from merry..4020
recovery of bvivi x 5 is 2005...DAMMIT..do you think that leveling up vivi once agan would solve the problem?

well if that doesn't work i'll just put another crab instead

Finally added myself to the list. Would someone like to do some treasure chests with me. My digit is 3, but not sure what treasure chest today is.

Friended a whole bunch of peeps (Rurunaki, Xcution, Chrono001, cw_sasuke, and a few others)

Thanks!

I'm sure my invite just got lost in the mail, so I sent you my own!

i have one on my secondary account

this is probably my team

lv 72 vivi 790 hp
friend lv 5 laboon 686 hp
red crab 50 hp
master of the near sea lv 1 500 hp
enraged arlong lv 75 1694 hp
yellow crab 50 hp

3084 hp (my crew) + 686 hp (friend laboon) + 250 hp from merry..4020
recovery of bvivi x 5 is 2005...DAMMIT..do you think that leveling up vivi once agan would solve the problem?

well if that doesn't work i'll just put another crab instead

How much HP should the team have? I have a Lvl 5 Laboon with 686 HP, Lvl 27 enraged Arlong with 1134 HP and then just put in crabs and 1 penguin.

I cant wait for morgan to start gives me something to do and finished my Lions Stance zoro only really need to upgrade Morgan, Jozo, Blamenco and Whitebeard and I have pretty much everything done. Is 102 pirate points enough to make a good Whitebeard or Mihawk team?

Majukun

How much HP should the team have? I have a Lvl 5 Laboon with 686 HP, Lvl 27 enraged Arlong with 1134 HP and then just put in crabs and 1 penguin.
The total hp of the team must be less than double the amount Vivi is able to cure, that way you are always above 50% health and Laboon's special keeps you alive

in my case Vivi's recovery is 401..multiplied by 5 you get 2005,so the team can't have more than 4010 hp.. this includes your team's hp, the friend Laboon and whatever bonus you get from your ship

The total hp of the team must be less than double the amount Vivi is able to cure, that way you are always above 50% health and Laboon's special keeps you alive

in my case Vivi's recovery is 401..multiplied by 5 you get 2005,so the team can't have more than 4010 hp.. this includes your team's hp, the friend Laboon and whatever bonus you get from your ship

Okay. So if I add you, your Vivi would have 790HP with a recovery of 401. Which would mean that a Team with 2958 HP right now would be okay?

chrono01

I'm pretty happy with my crew! xD I hope I get Ace at some point and then I'll have my perfect crew.

But against Mihawk, I'm pretty confident and if I'm struggling I still have some exp to give away.
I can't wait for Mihawk. Not long now!

I'm now packed to the brim with OP friends. Feels cool.
They are about to become more OP too. So much XP materials waiting to be fused from us. I've been hoarding for a while, it'll be nice to clear my box a little bit. I've been at 200/200 for far too long.

Xcution

I'm now packed to the brim with OP friends. Feels cool.

Chrono is beast, we all trying to be like him when we grow up.

If i may suggest adding @gaf to your name. Easier to track and not accidentally delete.

I can't wait for Mihawk. Not long now!

They are about to become more OP too. So much XP materials waiting to be fused from us. I've been hoarding for a while, it'll be nice to clear my box a little bit. I've been at 200/200 for far too long.

Bhrono you are not lying i have had to sell all my evolve mats to jold all these turtles and pigs. Such a pain...

chrono01

Chrono is beast, we all trying to be like him when we grow up.

Bhrono you are not lying i have had to sell all my evolve mats to jold all these turtles and pigs. Such a pain...
I'm not nearly as beastly as your max-level Gear Third Luffy. It is what I strive to be, though. It is my goal. I will not fail.

And yeah, needing to sell evolution materials to make more room is never a fun experience. I was tempted to use some of the skillbooks I have in my Member Box, but I really want to save those for a skill-up event, even if the actual abilities themselves aren't super-useful. :/

Xcution

I'm not nearly as beastly as your max-level Gear Third Luffy. It is what I strive to be, though. It is my goal. I will not fail.

And yeah, needing to sell evolution materials to make more room is never a fun experience. I was tempted to use some of the skillbooks I have in my Member Box, but I really want to save those for a skill-up event, even if the actual abilities themselves aren't super-useful. :/

I am dedicated to Mihawk and used everything so sad. Books, mats, all gone.

I am sitting at so many turtles it is actually pissing me off at Namco. Lol

chrono01

Xcu's Gear3 is such a beast. I love using your G3 and it's my top pick for Mihawk.
I plan to use him too.

Mihawk doesn't stand a chance!

I am dedicated to Mihawk and used everything so sad. Books, mats, all gone.

I am sitting at so many turtles it is actually pissing me off at Namco. Lol
But just look at all of those turtles you have. Think of the satisfaction you'll get as you slowly sacrifice each one to your freshly-obtained Mihawk, their squeals of agony bolstering the power of the World's Greatest Swordsman.

It will be glorious.

Jayhawk

Good luck with your Mihawk adventures, Treasure Cruise-bros! If I had another week, I would have been more confident in my ability to beat him.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man, expert Morgan is a race!
That and the drops are top notch. So many skillbook drops and easy teen turtle opportunities. Red and green. Good time to farm, gents.

chrono01

Four skillbooks on my first Expert Axe Hand Morgan run. O_O

Oh, and only one Super Success with my fusing. I got my Gear Third Luffy to Level 83, and I still have 9 keys and a bunch of Medium Yellow Daimyo Turtles to fuse, although I'm kind of waiting until I get a new PSY unit to use those on, considering we don't have an Island yet that specifically drops PSY-colored turtles.

I hope you all have better luck than I.

BTW, Axe Hand Morgan was really easy. I killed him in one turn.

Edit: I just did Elite for the completion bonus, and another four skillbooks. Insane.

ah_hia

Expert Morgan hits for almost 6k every turn. Ready your usopp special before going in. I almost wasted 30 stamina because of not being prepared.
Drops are suspiciously frequent this time around XD

chrono01

Expert Morgan hits for almost 6k every turn. Ready your usopp special before going in. I almost wasted 30 stamina because of not being prepared.
Drops are suspiciously frequent this time around XD
Oh wow, he hits that hard huh? Good to know!

Stalling for God Hammer Usopp's special ability could be difficult if you don't have him max-skilled. Mine is, and I still reached the final stage with one turn remaining until it was available. Be careful, each stage only has a few enemies and they go by really quickly.

But yeah, the drops are crazy high right now. Let's hope they stay that way.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
With G3 Luffy, you don't need Usopp at all. Just blast your way through. You'll get at least 3 skill books in expert, so it's like an extra turtle. Too bad I only have 197 slots filled!!

chrono01

With G3 Luffy, you don't need Usopp at all. Just blast your way through. You'll get at least 3 skill books in expert, so it's like an extra turtle. Too bad I only have 197 slots filled!!
Yeah, it's what I did. If you don't have G3 Luffy though, you'd better be careful.

BUT THOSE SKILLBOOK DROPS!

[Watch it be drastically decreased tomorrow. ;_;]

ah_hia

I think I went a little too fast on expert Morgan. Usopp wasn't ready yet on the second turn and I was down to less than half hp. That sure gave me the incentive to perfect the whole turn XD

Man I wish my Vivi was 6 levels higher so I could Lion Song Mihawk, instead of Laboon.

So far this str pull event has got me a Blamenco, bp chopper and Coby. Hope I can get a G3 Luffy before it ends. Should get at least 2 more pulls; might get lucky.

Edit: this good for Mihawk?
66 Princess Vivi
17 Mr. 5
20 Blamenco
39 Enraged Arlong
Red Crab
Friend Laboon

Health is good, just worried about power.

Hana-Bi

Wow, what a waste of a Super Success event. No skill level up for Don Krieg with over ten skill books and 3 skill level ups for Sanji with almost 20 skill books. And I've got only one super success in like 20 tries...

Kinan

Yes, finally got lvl 5 Laboon! And the team is all set, but i need more high lvl Vivi friends, have only one so far. ;)

qazqaNii

Wow, what a waste of a Super Success event. No skill level up for Don Krieg with over ten skill books and 3 skill level ups for Sanji with almost 20 skill books. And I've got only one super success in like 20 tries...

I don't think super sucess is 2x level up.

chrono01

See below.

I don't think super sucess is 2x level up.
A Super Success event doesn't increase your chance of a skill-up. We get a separate event for that, unfortunately. :(

Rurunaki

Thanks!

Accepted.. Side note: Morgan's Island is a bit tricky.. stage is easy enough, but not enough turns to have ussop's special up (Max level) and Morgan hits like a tank on a 1 turn clock nonetheless.. Be prepared, either 2 shot him or stall.

qazqaNii

Accepted.. Side note: Morgan's Island is a bit tricky.. stage is easy enough, but not enough turns to have ussop's special up (Max level) and Morgan hits like a tank on a 1 turn clock nonetheless.. Be prepared, either 2 shot him or stall.

I just did a expert Morgan run, knowing nothing about how much he hits and such. I went with 2x Jozu giving me 30k hp, I had a maxed skill lvl GOD Usopp aswell, Morgan managed to hit me once for 5880-6000 then I could pop Usopps skill, I finished him off in 3 turns. I had 20k hp left when I was done with expert, I recommend using atleast 1 Jozu when going for Morgan if you don't have G3 Luffy ofcourse.

Need Mihawk fast, my inventory is crying about being full all the time.

Dandte

I just did a expert Morgan run, knowing nothing about how much he hits and such. I went with 2x Jozu giving me 30k hp, I had a maxed skill lvl GOD Usopp aswell, Morgan managed to hit me once for 5880-6000 then I could pop Usopps skill, I finished him off in 3 turns. I had 20k hp left when I was done with expert, I recommend using atleast 1 Jozu when going for Morgan if you don't have G3 Luffy ofcourse.

Need Mihawk fast, my inventory is crying about being full all the time.

Did it with a jozu ACE combination and without usopp, Morgan Hit me twice but your jozu got my back! Also i Need More jozu friends

RalchAC

Since I don't have an Ace/Jozu I've used a QCK Brawlers team like with Arlong. I use:

Zeff (45)
Sanji DJ (54)
Miss Valentine (46)
Horn Point Chopper (40)
God Ussop (46)

Was able to finish every stage until elite. Good drops. Many books. With an Ace I have around 8k HP. Would you recommend using Jozu instead? Both are brawlers so no problem there.

I want to reach Drum already so they give us a Chopper for the damage reducer EVO.

cw_sasuke

I cleared expert easy with double Ace leaders and around 10k hp. Took one hit from a weaker mob to have Usopp ready for Morgan though.

cw_sasuke

Wow Alvida's hit is slugginsh as all hell.
Evo Alvida is the only hit where I just concentrate on the mark and hit when I see it on the center.... With most other units I get the rhythm after a couple of tries but with Evo Alvida I have to look for the expert strike lol.

Half stamina Whiskey Peak should start in 20 minutes, guess I'll finish it today as well for a couple additional friend slots.

RalchAC

Evo Alvida is the only hit where I just concentrate on the mark and hit when I see it on the center.... With most other units I get the rhythm after a couple of tries but with Evo Alvida I have to look for the expert strike lol.

Half stamina Whiskey Peak should start in 20 minutes, guess I'll finish it today as well for a couple additional friend slots.

I usually pay more attention to the attack animations. For some characters like DJ Sanji, Asura Zoro, Arlong or Gear 3rd Luffy it works great.

But yeah, Aldiva is really slow.

Ferga

I feel like my Evolved Alvida, Smoker and G3 luffy all have the same timing for perfects. I've gotten pretty damn good at hitting them

RalchAC

Okay I'm definitely not trained enough at double gear 3rd, I died twice in a row on 15 sta morgan OTL lol

0 stamina island is your friend then. I'll practice the team I'm using for Arlong tonight there. There are 20 rows so it's plenty of time to get used to them. In 2 or 3 runs I think I'll have it nailed since I don't have any problems hitting perfects with the "hard" units of the team, which are Luffy Gear 2nd (already mastered), Arlong (almost mastered) and 3rd Gear Luffy (timing is similar to Arlong I think)

0 stamina island is your friend then. I'll practice the team I'm using for Arlong tonight there. There are 20 rows so it's plenty of time to get used to them. In 2 or 3 runs I think I'll have it nailed since I don't have any problems hitting perfects with the "hard" units of the team, which are Luffy Gear 2nd (already mastered), Arlong (almost mastered) and 3rd Gear Luffy (timing is similar to Arlong I think)

I can hit them fairly well usually, I just flunked big time when I reached an enemy that could actually kill me.

Must be nerves. :3c

Niwa

I've never did the barrel thing before, would someone do it with me? lmao im lv40 and on android. :0

794396709 is my ID

Top Bottom