• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

1grandpa seapony
1rainbow thief pengu
2 green pirate penguins
1 green striped dragon

That fucker refuses to drop. Damn. I'm not going to do anything else until he appears. Having all those EXP boosts for a quick 1-70 and lacking the Evolve materials would be really shitty.

Ferga

Alright I'm all set for Mihawk. Giving up 3 hours worth of stamina so I can do 40stamina twice, level and keep going.

Hope I don't screw up perfects

Majukun

Alright I'm all set for Mihawk. Giving up 3 hours worth of stamina so I can do 40stamina twice, level and keep going.

Hope I don't screw up perfects

doesn't mihawk start tomorrow?you are gonna give up more than 3 hours of stamina

This should help:

t1430362800z4.png

Hisoka

Whoa i can't check notifications on my phone.... Maju, where do you want meet?
Kraubath? xD

Edit: yeah, you two do it first, and tell me the location, i will come!

linkent

what app do you have?
fakegps free works and finds the location...just say us where you want to locate,we will search for you

sorry lets just use my location,

Bukit Gombak Stadium - Singapore, i will keep taping now there.

using location faker IOS
seems to only able to find landmark.

edit: keys from Maju! Finally.

Majukun

still waiting for you icebringer

i have still spots left though even counting him..one of my main account and 2 on my secodnary one

anyone who wants to tap please contact me either here or on PM

linkent

>.<

Maju lets do with your 2nd account?
same location.
i added you, will start tapping.

edit: woops need you to accept me first :p

We should just all agree on a time for stuff.

I'm silver today, I believe. 4. I'll tap at zip code 30075 from 0730-0735 PST. So a half hour from now, about. If anybody is on. Preferably silver plus and all that jazz. My code is in the google doc. Burritos@GAF.

Squall516

so does anyone have like a lvl 90+ or something vivi to use for mihawk or have someone on your friends list thats high lvl too? Cause i have a lvl 72 vivi on my friends list and i just did morgan 30 stam and was pretty damn hard for me even with laboon. On some of the turns where there are like 3 of the bigger pirates i just cant kill one or 2 of them fast enough so even with laboon they do multiple hits and killed me. I spent 3 gems on beating morgan and pretty much got crap and just got all of the chopper manuals and i dont even have chopper yet :/

So im guessing mihawk is going to be pretty damn hard for me then especially bc my team bc of the hp restriction with vivi and who i can use i just cant kill stuff fast enough. So not sure what to do, and was hoping someone has like a really high lvl vivi that would help me be able to add better higher hp units to my crew. So if you can help me out, plz let me know and PM me or add me 056 547 253 and if anyone has a gold chest today and can still do it for this week and can help me out that would be great too. WIsh everyone best of luck on Mihawk later ^_^

Heng

so does anyone have like a lvl 90+ or something vivi to use for mihawk or have someone on your friends list thats high lvl too? Cause i have a lvl 72 vivi on my friends list and i just did morgan 30 stam and was pretty damn hard for me even with laboon. On some of the turns where there are like 3 of the bigger pirates i just cant kill one or 2 of them fast enough so even with laboon they do multiple hits and killed me. I spent 3 gems on beating morgan and pretty much got crap and just got all of the chopper manuals and i dont even have chopper yet :/

So im guessing mihawk is going to be pretty damn hard for me then especially bc my team bc of the hp restriction with vivi and who i can use i just cant kill stuff fast enough. So not sure what to do, and was hoping someone has like a really high lvl vivi that would help me be able to add better higher hp units to my crew. So if you can help me out, plz let me know and PM me or add me 056 547 253 and if anyone has a gold chest today and can still do it for this week and can help me out that would be great too. WIsh everyone best of luck on Mihawk later ^_^
It'll all depend on RNG. Hopefully the stages with multiple pirates will have different cool down so you can take them out 1 by 1. This will be the only place you'll spend your gems, once you get to Mihawk it'll be guarantee kill.

Squall516

ya its that stage right before mihawk from watching video and stuff that ive seen that seems to be the most difficult. And in like 2 of the mihawk vids ive seen done all of the enemies that round are on a 1 round cooldown. It also doesn't help that i dont have the atk boost from merry yet bc fucking usopp keeps blocking my success so it will make it that much harder to do it. I was anticipating on spending like 1 or 2 gems on mihawk but i wasnt expecting to spend so many on doing morgan so im kinda pissed bc i wanted to save them bc im pretty sure they are gonna do a sugofest after mihawk so wanted to save for the rare pull for that. So ya was just hoping i could get a really high lvl vivi that would help me out and let me use some stronger units to try and kill the guys faster.

Top Bottom