• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Squall516

Damn i am iOS as well lol :(

Edit: no love from Wazzy it just gets worst first time FP now he wont even give me a chest lol

Can you feel my pain Chrono hahahahaha....

USOPP IS THE WORST OF THE WORST.

I know i just got enough cola from the friend chest to try and lvl up merry again after about 6 tries in a row of him blocking me T_T

speaking of the friend game you have a gold chest today right Jay? can you do any more this week? if you can then can you help me out since we both have gold it will be good ^_^

chrono01

I do not like you or Wazzy now lol :(
Chrono no longer Brono.

</3

Good to hear! I got FP but it's okay because I got keys all day!
Aww, sorry about that. I wish I could have offered you a Gold chest. :(

Next week [or this week, if I can't manage my other two barrels today] I'll offer my Gold chest to Silver owners. Honestly, as long as it's not Bronze, I'm fine with either Silver or Gold.

Bronze though, the chance of getting something bad out of that is just too great for me to take the risk, so if that's the one I have I'll definitely be waiting for it to change before I use one of my weekly attempts.

Wazzy

Banned
Chrono no longer Brono.

Aww, sorry about that. I wish I could have offered you a Gold chest. :(

Next week [or this week, if I can't manage my other two barrels today] I'll offer my Gold chest to Silver owners. Honestly, as long as it's not Bronze, I'm fine with either Silver or Gold.

Bronze though, the chance of getting something bad out of that is just too great for me to take the risk, so if that's the one I have I'll definitely be waiting for it to change before I use one of my weekly attempts.
No need to apologize! I'm glad you got something good this time. :)

Now to figure out Xcu and how I can help LOL

I'm planning on using this team for Mihawk:
XszDyOT.jpg
bjork's lvl 78 Princess Vivi is the highest on my FL, so I plan on using that with the team.

Arlong is normally my main, and I'm going to level him up some more with my turtles day spoils. Should I make any changes to the secondary units? I have all of the colors for the crabs, while I have blue, purple and yellow dragons.

Xcution

No need to apologize! I'm glad you got something good this time. :)

Now to figure out Xcu and how I can help LOL

Lol it is all good. I am just going to wait for this dumbass 1am turtle time. They need to implement a key system where you can open turtle island for 30/60 mins whenever you want it. Like piggy island lol

This shit is stupid.

Edit: i also noticed how FP recruit stops one day earlier so i cant empty out my box on Mihawk and then use all 50 FP to pull. Smart asses lol

Edit: i also noticed how FP recruit stops one day earlier so i cant empty out my box on Mihawk and then use all 50 FP to pull. Smart asses lol

See, this is why I purposely don't use you as a friend. I'm all: "NO, I'm going to give this 10 points to someone who actually NEEDS it!"

Xcution

See, this is why I purposely don't use you as a friend. I'm all: "NO, I'm going to give this 10 points to someone who actually NEEDS it!"

I do the same thing. I use the lower level chars since i do not need higher level to clear. I am like you and help as much as i can. I hope my luffy helps out for Mihawk, would be nice to know that i am helping.

Edit: especially if they are gaffers. I use you all the time :)

I do the same thing. I use the lower level chars since i do not need higher level to clear. I am like you and help as much as i can. I hope my luffy helps out for Mihawk, would be nice to know that i am helping.

Edit: especially if they are gaffers. I use you all the time :)

Sheesh, I was trying to be a little funny and then you have to go hit me in the feels...

Man, you guys really need to stop evolving your marines. You're making me waste VALUABLE SECONDS scrolling through my friends list when I should be fighting turtles!

Xcution

Too many evolve mats and turtles led me to this. I had too since i have another turtle time in 2 hrs. Nap then waking up to go to sleep.

Edit: plz ignore the hearts border. I was too lazy to change anything lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Too many evolve mats and turtles led me to this. I had too since i have another turtle time in 2 hrs. Nap then waking up to go to sleep.

Edit: plz ignore the hearts border. I was too lazy to change anything lol
Is this a doujin or something?

chrono01

Any Silver/Gold want to barrel break with me? I'm Silver and I have two left for the week. I'm on iOS though, so I'll need an Android user that can spoof my location. :(

chrono01

Apparently a new 6* Ace is being added as a Sugofest exclusive to the Japanese version. No details yet as to why his Captain Ability/Special are, but he's seemingly a DEX-type.

I have a gold treasure chest and two more barrel spots if someone is interested. I'm willing to trade with silvers. I'm iOS, so you'd have to be android, but if people are interested, let me know.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Final Tally for Mihawk's Turtle Time:

14 Elder Turtles, 43 Teen Turtles, a bunch of sold/used baby turtles.

I'll take it for a day's worth of work.

Dandte

Apparently a new 6* Ace is being added as a Sugofest exclusive to the Japanese version. No details yet as to why his Captain Ability/Special are, but he's seemingly a DEX-type.

I'm more excited about afro luffy, the Power of Afro should outreach g3 by far!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh man... This game will be the end of me, as a One Piece fan everyone of these awesome 6* units gets me hyped. I'll be so happy for every Sugofest exclusive I can get my hands on.

And finally a 6* dex unit.

Kumo

Any Silver/Gold want to barrel break with me? I'm Silver and I have two left for the week. I'm on iOS though, so I'll need an Android user that can spoof my location. :(

I've got 4 uses left for my alt which has a gold chest! Any android users can use them up.

I have a gold treasure chest and two more barrel spots if someone is interested. I'm willing to trade with silvers. I'm iOS, so you'd have to be android, but if people are interested, let me know.

I have a gold chest I think and I can barrel break with you guys! I'm on android, how do I change my GPS location?

chrono01

Oh man... This game will be the end of me, as a One Piece fan everyone of these awesome 6* units gets me hyped. I'll be so happy for every Sugofest exclusive I can get my hands on.

And finally a 6* dex unit.
Same here. I need those exclusives! It helps that they're of characters I like too. >_<

I have a gold chest I think and I can barrel break with you guys! I'm on android, how do I change my GPS location?
You download an app that essentially "fakes" your GPS location [to one specified near the iOS user] so the game thinks your near each other. I believe the one most Android users use is called "Fake GPS Spoofer".

Better hurry, though. If you have Gold it'll only be that way for the next 15 minutes or so!

RalchAC

Got 7 Elder Turtles in my second run, 10 Teens, rest were shitty ones. I did 8 runs, so I'm quite happy.

Have 17 Elder Turtles right now in my box. Those alone are almost 1 million EXP. I have just in case like 8 Evolved Pigs (2 are Green) and 24 Teen Turtles. Should be able to reach 70 without problems.

Then I'd just need a damn rainbow penguin to evolve my Mihawk T.T

Tomorrow I'll spend all my stamina on Penguin island runs. I'll do a couple of runs on the zero stamina island too to practice my Mihawk team timings (especially Arlong and friend 3rd Gear Luffy)

Checked back too late, but like Chrono said I think the window of opportunity on this one is gone. :/ If you want, in 2-3 days I'll do a barrel game with you when I'm silver/gold again.

chrono01

I'm still Silver [I guess the pattern holds], so if any other Silver/Gold members want to barrel-break with me, let me know. You'll need to be an Android user though [I'm on iOS]. I have two attempts left for the week.

Oh, and I just noticed that I need an Elder Seahorse for Mihawk. I'm doomed. DOOMED!

Kumo

Same here. I need those exclusives! It helps that they're of characters I like too. >_<

You download an app that essentially "fakes" your GPS location [to one specified near the iOS user] so the game thinks your near each other. I believe the one most Android users use is called "Fake GPS Spoofer".

Better hurry, though. If you have Gold it'll only be that way for the next 15 minutes or so!

Just installed that app and I'm looking at my friend list and it still says gold for people with 7 as their digit. What should I set the location to?

Checked back too ite, but like Chrono said I think the window of opportunity on this one is gone. :/ If you want, in 2-3 days I'll do a barrel game with you when I'm silver/gold again.

Yeah sure I'm down to do it whenever. I still have 5 barrels for the week lol.

chrono01

Just installed that app and I'm looking at my friend list and it still says gold for people with 7 as their digit. What should I set the location to?

Yeah sure I'm down to do it whenever. I still have 5 barrels for the week lol.
You're going to need to ask them for a location near them. I know, the whole system is kind of convoluted. :(

Also, keep in mind that while their chest might be gold there's no guarantee yours will be as well [unless you share the same sixth digit in which case it will be the same as those with the 7 digit].

Best of luck to you!

Xcution

After a 1 am turtle time i am now sitting on 101 teen turtles and 28 elder turtles. I will post my box later. Mihawk come to daddy lol

StMeph

After a 1 am turtle time i am now sitting on 101 teen turtles and 28 elder turtles. I will post my box later. Mihawk come to daddy lol

I had enough Stamina for 3 more turtle runs, but couldn't do it purely due to time. 30 minutes is pretty cramped, and I'm already running the tandem Marines team. How are you clearing the levels so quickly?

Top Bottom