• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Still rolling and still haven't pulled Raleigh, but I have finally gotten some other good pulls.

As such, assuming I don't get Raleigh, should I go with Boa Hancock or Whitebeard (both 5*)?

chrono01

As such, assuming I don't get Raleigh, should I go with Boa Hancock or Whitebeard (both 5*)?
Either would be amazing.

Whitebeard would be better for pure damage, if you don't mind playing the more risky game.

Boa Hancock for being more "safe", while still offering great damage.

Still rolling and still haven't pulled Raleigh, but I have finally gotten some other good pulls.

Whitebeard is pretty boring as a starting pull, so unless you have some cool units with him you're better off going with Boa, your journey will be more fun.

Whitebeard is pretty boring as a starting pull, so unless you have some cool units with him you're better off going with Boa, your journey will be more fun.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. I know Whitebeard is technically the "best", but I don't really think he would fit my play style all that much. I'm mainly going to be focusing on the English version still anyway.

I really wanted Raleigh, but oh well!

StMeph

Alright, I am back and in a more reasonable location. iOS here, so I'll need Android cooperation, but at least I am gold today. 5/5 barrels to go.

PM me for location.

Xcution

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Sorry been busy with my work, family and Masters, so havent played much today.

Super busy but just seeing you all are doing.

Has anyone heard what are the "new" prizes that Namco is giving for favebook liks?

Wazzy

Banned
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Sorry been busy with my work, family and Masters, so havent played much today.

Super busy but just seeing you all are doing.

Has anyone heard what are the "new" prizes that Namco is giving for favebook liks?

My in game notification just said a certain amount of Rainbowgems depending on how many likes they're at which I'm cool with. xD

Everyone gets a Whitebeard.

H0u3gii.jpg

Welp, Sugofest for Japan is officially over. I spent probably....7-8 hours on rerolling. Still didn't get my Rayleigh, but I'm happy with my Boa instead.

As promised, here is a listing of available units. I'm not going to post the codes, so just shoot me a PM if you want an account. First come, first serve and all that.

3* Mr. 5 and SW Luffy 4*
4* Shanks and 5* Jinbei
4* Ace and 4* Shanks
5* New Ace and 3* Hachi
4* Blade QCK Dude and 3* Mrs. Valentine (umbrella lady)
5* Strong World Luffy and 3* Django
5* Whitebeard and 4* Capote
5* Ace and 4* Jozu
4* Balloon Luffy and 4* SW Frankie and Chopper
5* Boa Hancock
5* Blade QCK Dude and 4* Boufant hairdo guy
4* SW Zorro and Brook and 4* Vista
5* SW Zorro, 4* SW Nami, and 4* Shanks
5* Young Luffy and 4* Balloon Luffy

chrono01

I don't know what that means.
Basically, when you re-roll the game shouldn't give you the exact same units, especially in the same order. If it did, you had some very...very horrible luck.

Every time you re-roll, you have the potential to pull any of the available units [outside of Sugofest exclusives, which are only available for the 24-hour Sugofest events]. Obviously rate-up events alter the odds of certain units appearing [so during a STR rate-up you're more likely to pull one of the advertised STR units], but it's not a guarantee.

Best of luck to your re-rolls.

RalchAC

Talking in the LINE group we set for the Barrel Breaking before we knew how complicated it was to set pre-made groups, Hisoka (made a mistake before!) found something quite interesting.

It seems the books you get are always the same color as the units that drop him. So a blue dude will give you Horn Point Chopper (QCK). A purple dude a Brain Point Chopper (INT) and so on.

How much exp does rookie morgan give?

I need 513 to level and I need to do it sometime to get the fruit

I think it's around 400.

Dandte

Talking in the LINE group we set for the Barrel Breaking before we knew how complicated it was to set pre-made groups, Dandte (I think) found something quite interesting.

It seems the books you get are always the same color as the units that drop him. So a blue dude will give you Horn Point Chopper (QCK). A purple dude a Brain Point Chopper (INT) and so on.

I think it's around 400.

Thanks for the credits but it was Mastermind Hisoka =)

RalchAC

Hope they let people exchange Bamco points for Devil Fruits in Treasure Cruise. I have like 5000 of those points you get when you register a Bamco game in their website.

You can get stuff from Tekken Card Tournament and costumes for some games (and physichal rewards). I don't see why they shouldn't do the same with One Piece Treasure Cruise.

Thanks for the credits but it was Mastermind Hisoka =)

Fixed! Now Hisoka should get the credit for that.

Hisoka

Hope they let people exchange Bamco points for Devil Fruits in Treasure Cruise. I have like 5000 of those points you get when you register a Bamco game in their website.

You can get stuff from Tekken Card Tournament and costumes for some games (and physichal rewards). I don't see why they shouldn't do the same with One Piece Treasure Cruise.

This! This! I also saved up a lot of points because i can't exchange them for physical goods! Hands down, that would be a great idea :)

RalchAC

This! This! I also saved up a lot of points because i can't exchange them for physical goods! Hands down, that would be a great idea :)

I don't buy a lot of games due to money problems, so I can't get everything I'd like to buy.

I'll wait a little. If they don't do it soon I think I'll get that Tales of Symphonia novel.

Sorry mate. Anyways, next time you guys get a live chat going, drop me a message, yeah?
Same here. My 6th digit is a 3, so I should line up my gold days with yall (It rotates normal, silver, gold meaning the next one is on Monday for us, right?).

307 233 462 = FC

Edit: Is there any reason to do the lower difficulty extra island boss fights (Ex: Rookie Morgan)? It doesn't show that they give gems, but do they give titles + friend slots?

RalchAC

Same here. My 6th digit is a 3, so I should line up my gold days with yall (It rotates normal, silver, gold meaning the next one is on Monday for us, right?).

307 233 462 = FC

Edit: Is there any reason to do the lower difficulty extra island boss fights (Ex: Rookie Morgan)? It doesn't show that they give gems, but do they give titles + friend slots?

If you clear them all you get a rainbow gem.

And you get some titles iirc but I'm not sure if that's on every stage or just Elite and Expert.

Kumo

Anyone want to barrel break with me? I'm gold today and willing to trade with silver/gold!

ID is 380,427,053 just shoot me a PM and let me know where I should set my location.

chrono01

Monday turtle farming wont be fun with my filled box - really need to clear some space :-/
I know. I'm constantly at 197-200/200, and that's with only 1-2 type of each evolution material. I even sold the more useless Chopper skillbooks but it's not helping.

Either give me a skill-up event or the option to purchase more Member Box space. I'd be happy with either!

Ferga

I evolved all my Choppers (got so many during WB sugo..) just so I can get rid of his skill books without feeling as if I'm wasting them

Jayhawk

Playing the Japanese version is fairly fun while out of stamina in the global version. I need a higher pirate level to make good use of my Hancock though. All these different colours of elder turtles and the cotton candy!

RalchAC

I have three and I don't use any of them. Well, statistically horn point Chopper is better than Ms. Wednesday for my Qck team but her usefulness as an orb changer is miles better than his useless 7x damage on all enemies.

I'm currently using both. I have Kuro and Tashigi, the former evolved and at level 50, but I needed QCK Brswlers and there aren't many. With Zeff+Ace as Captains I deal a lot of damage anyway. I don't think this build is going to work on Mister Chopper though. I'm leveling up my Tashigi just in case I decide to use a Swordsman team on him.

Playing the Japanese version is fairly fun while out of stamina in the global version. I need a higher pirate level to make good use of my Hancock though. All these different colours of elder turtles and the cotton candy!

I don't know why but the game didn't let me download everything when I tried to download the JP version.

I'm the end I gave up.

Top Bottom