• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

3PM and 1AM for me as well - thats very nice means i will be able to both times again not like last week.

11 PM and 9 AM.

Awesome. That's definitely my favorite schedule.

Will be able to do 8 runs in both, since I won't be half asleep :p

I leveled up this morning, I need to get the EXP to next level at around 15.000 - 13.500 left. That way I'd be able to level up on the second turtle time. I'll use a Devil Fruit for the first one.

We may get more high leveled Mihawks tomorrow :p

Cerity

still haven't done a turtle time and still won't by the looks of this week, they're either always when I'm sleeping or when I'm at work/classes. I've been moving on the pigs but coordinating barrel breaking with friends is a pain just to get the keys.

Om3ga

still haven't done a turtle time and still won't by the looks of this week, they're either always when I'm sleeping or when I'm at work/classes. I've been moving on the pigs but coordinating barrel breaking with friends is a pain just to get the keys.
You could always just do it with an android emulator like droid4x. You can use Andy or Genymotion if you want to keep multiple accounts without having to issue a password and remembering to log in weekly.

Hisoka

So this drop just happened...

CFYAL1B.jpg

Now my Box gets even worse with 6 more books. Need this special up NOW or at least more box space (300~?)

Kinan

OMG, killing the rainbow dragon took me 2 hours with vivi+laboon team. 2+ goddamn hours of non-stop tapping! My fingers still hurt few days later, never again.
Got Mihawk though, will not evolve him just yet, though. Will need to lvl up first, that 50 cost is a killer.

Majukun

Would evolved mihawk still get the skill lv up if fed up with clones or it needs to be in the first form to do that?

Hisoka

Would evolved mihawk still get the skill lv up if fed up with clones or it needs to be in the first form to do that?

It doesn't matter. As long as the skillname is the same, you have a chance to lvl up.

You can feed him the unevolved ones, and the evolved one can lvl up.

I think this even works with gaimon and johnny, cause both have the same skill?

chrono01

It doesn't matter. As long as the skillname is the same, you have a chance to lvl up.

You can feed him the unevolved ones, and the evolved one can lvl up.

I think this even works with gaimon and johnny, cause both have the same skill?
As long as the skill is the same [same ability/name], that's all that matters. However, you still need it to be the same character, although not at the same level of evolution. Sometimes, the name/ability changes after you evolve, but other times it'll stay the same [in the case of Mihawk].

Only the name needs to be the same. It works even if the skill itself and the character are different. You can indeed use Guimon to skill up Johnny/Brogy/Dorry.

Only the name needs to be the same. It works even if the skill itself and the character are different. You can indeed use Guimon to skill up Johnny/Brogy/Dorry.

Well that's super interesting. Are there are any examples of "useless" units that can be combined with better units to skill them up?

Well that's super interesting. Are there are any examples of "useless" units that can be combined with better units to skill them up?

Guimon/Brogy is the only useful combo I know of (most good skills are unique). Brogy is still the go-to choice for an INT meat maker in JP and he'll be farmable in Little Garden.

chrono01

It sucks having to intentionally lose stamina when you're close to ranking up just a day before Turtle Time. I'm sitting at just under 5k until I rank up, so I can't earn any more since it will mess up my plan to run four times, rank up, and then another four times. :/

Oh well.

Jayhawk

I randomly decided to do a pull earlier and actually got a balloon Luffy. I'm so happy.

I also ended up getting a Balloon Luffy last week to add to my existing G3 Luffy.

No luck this weekend from attempting to farm Laboon and Miss Valentine. I also failed 3 ship upgrades from the cola I got from farming.

At least it is turtle time and a new pig week in a few hours.

It sucks having to intentionally lose stamina when you're close to ranking up just a day before Turtle Time. I'm sitting at just under 5k until I rank up, so I can't earn any more since it will mess up my plan to run four times, rank up, and then another four times. :/

Oh well.

You can go up to 3750 and still get that refill on the 4th run. I've been running the 1st chapter of syrup village for small turtles to feed my pigs and it only gives you about 100 XP per run. Just make sure you stop playing 10 hours before your turtle time to ensure you have 60 stamina when the time comes.

chrono01

You can go up to 3750 and still get that refill on the 4th run. I've been running the 1st chapter of syrup village for small turtles to feed my pigs and it only gives you about 100 XP per run. Just make sure you stop playing 10 hours before your turtle time to ensure you have 60 stamina when the time comes.
Yeah, I did the math after I posted that and ran a few of the earlier stages [to go for the achievement/titles, to unlock more Friend Slots].

I'm officially at my limit, though. No more playing for me until my first Turtle Time at 3PM!

qazqaNii

Is tomorrow the penguin island day? Would be great if so, I only need a rainbow penguin to get my Mihawk evolved.

And damn, these books.. Getting annoying, wish they would release these books when chopper actually was aquireable from the story mode. Or atleast make an 2x skill up event so I can finally use my Arlong, Sanji and Don Krieg books :(.

Nibel

Is tomorrow the penguin island day? Would be great if so, I only need a rainbow penguin to get my Mihawk evolved.

And damn, these books.. Getting annoying, wish they would release these books when chopper actually was aquireable from the story mode. Or atleast make an 2x skill up event so I can finally use my Arlong, Sanji and Don Krieg books :(.

Jx3QaV8.png

Dandte

Worst turtle time so far.

7 Runs because no tandem orb appeared

1 elder
6 Teenage
28 Babys

I know it's stupid but i get the feeling some 6th digits do get better drops than others >.>!!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Worst turtle time so far.

7 Runs because no tandem orb appeared

1 elder
6 Teenage
28 Babys

I know it's stupid but i get the feeling some 6th digits do get better drops than others >.>!!

It was pretty much the same for me this time...weird. Tandem orbs appeared way less than before...hmm.

Sorry Dandte I have the same ID but got better drops. xD 7 elders and 13 teens in 10 runs. Usually I do 14 runs but I'm short on gems so I didn't want to gem more than once.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Had to do some emergency work midway through turtle time. My first half complete turtle time. How disappointing.

Got 5 elder turtles in 4 runs, so I had a hot streak going too.

I was not prepared to have to do Friend Games today but the game gives me little choice. I'm gold and have a little over an hour before I have to go into work, any other gold people want to break barrels?

Bah, fine be that way Gaf. I have to work real late tonight so save some of your friend games for me, not Hisoka who gives you a pittance of beri in exchange for your hard-earned keys. God knows I'll be around thanks to my 3AM turtle time.

Hisoka

Bah, fine be that way Gaf. I have to work real late tonight so save some of your friend games for me, not Hisoka who gives you a pittance of beri in exchange for your hard-earned keys. God knows I'll be around thanks to my 3AM turtle time.

Welp xD But hey, it seems OPTC-GAF doesn't want to barrel break. You'd better get some nice beli rather than nothing :p but yeah, you could get those from bronze too lol, thanks for the KEYS again anyway.
KEYS

chrono01

New pig week. chrono01 is among those on my friend list that have a gold chest today. I have a silver chest. :(
I'll break a barrel with you. Actually, that goes for any Silver/Gold users here. Just because I'm Gold doesn't mean I won't accept Silver. A few of you helped me out last week when I was only Silver, so I'm paying that generosity back [for this week and all upcoming weeks].

That's assuming you're on Android and can fake a GPS location near me [Postal Code: T5G 3A6].

Jayhawk

I'll break a barrel with you. Actually, that goes for any Silver/Gold users here. Just because I'm Gold doesn't mean I won't accept Silver. A few of you helped me out last week when I was only Silver, so I'm paying that generosity back [for this week and all upcoming weeks].

That's assuming you're on Android and can fake a GPS location near me [Postal Code: T5G 3A6].

You available now?

chrono01

Friend Points. Apparently you were Bronze and not Silver. It's all good though. I still have four attempts for the week!

Did you get anything good? Please tell me I gave you keys, or something useful.

Heng

Friend Points. Apparently you were Bronze and not Silver. It's all good though. I still have four attempts for the week!

Did you get anything good? Please tell me I gave you keys, or something useful.
Are you free to do another? I'm gold today.

chrono01

Cola. lol 2nd week in a row getting cola from you, I think? At least Usopp used your magic cola in a success. I had 3 failures in row before this attempt.
Yeah, I think I gave you cola last week too, haha. At least Usopp aren't trolling you with them, so I'm glad to hear that.

I still need one level to max my Merry Go. BTW, it still bothers me how they don't call it "Going Merry". :(

Are you free to do another? I'm gold today.
Yeah, I'm ready Heng. Just let me know when you're tappin'!

Top Bottom