• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Heng

Yeah, I think I gave you cola last week too, haha. At least Usopp aren't trolling you with them, so I'm glad to hear that.

I still need one level to max my Merry Go. BTW, it still bothers me how they don't call it "Going Merry". :(

Yeah, I'm ready Heng. Just let me know when you're tappin'!
Tapping.
Edit: thanks for the run, but I got beli. :/

Dandte

Sorry Dandte I have the same ID but got better drops. xD 7 elders and 13 teens in 10 runs. Usually I do 14 runs but I'm short on gems so I didn't want to gem more than once.

Sorry Korial, but your statement doesn't count.You can look into the future and see when you would get turtles and when not :p

chrono01

Man, this Turtle Time isn't going well for me. Third run so far, nothing but Small Turtles and four Medium Turtles. :/

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Not the best run, not the worst. I went a 5/10/25 split on turtle sizes. And I didn't even accidentally start the training forest with a full team of marines like my first run last week!

I did run into that bug where you clear a wave and your team sits around and does nothing again twice today. You need to restart the game and resume battle data to fix it so it's not game breaking but time is money when it comes to turtles. I had the same thing happen to me once last week too. Fix your shit, Namco.

Majukun

Sure, you on Android? I'm Gold too.

Eight runs, two Elders. :/

yep,android,we are already friends right?

meet me in "municipio roma IX",I start tapping right away

also,you need only one tap or do you wanna do it with my other account too?

chrono01

yep,android,we are already friends right?

meet me in "municipio roma IX",I start tapping right away

also,you need only one tap or do you wanna do it with my other account too?
We are friends, yep.

And would you mind setting the GPS location to an area near me [Postal Code T5G 3A6]? I'm on iOS. :(

Sadly I only have one account, so I can only break one barrel.

Majukun

We are friends, yep.

And would you mind setting the GPS location to an area near me [Postal Code T5G 3A6]? I'm on iOS. :(

sure,pm me a location near you i can search..postal codes don't work very well with fake gps

Majukun

We are friends, yep.

chrono,whjat i meant is you tapping with my second account

you need only to use one,all you need is another spot to tap :p

chrono01

chrono,whjat i meant is you tapping with my second account

you need only to use one,all you need is another spot to tap :p
Oh, that's right.

Sure then, I can tap on your other account. I still have two more barrels for the week, for your alt and then Hisoka.

chrono01

same here..chrono I'm starting tapping with my second account..you have that one too?
I do have that one added [I believe], but I think I might save my final barrel for someone on their primary account. So either Ralch or Cloggerdude, whoever responds first haha.

Ralch it is! Tapping now.

chrono01

Man, it's a gold barrel breaking frenzy in here.

And keys! Thanks, Ralch. [I wish we could do more than five barrels, so much thirst here.]

RalchAC

Don't worry! While keys would be cool there are other means to farm exp.

clogger if you need one (or two) barrels i am ready..

are we already friends?if yes,meet me on the postal code chrono posted ok?

I think I haven't met with your first account, only the second one.

Top Bottom