• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xcution

You guys crazy as hell. Too damn funny. Send me some freind invites so i can help out.

This game would not be as fun without you guys. Team work to get raid bosses messed up :)

Also, does anyone know when is the next WB sugoest is i need that old geezer :)

chrono01

Thirst is real :eek: I approve !!
Same here.

I must admit, I'm mighty thirsty too.

Not surpised; that 15k number is way too low for a playerbase that goes in the millions. Sometimes I check the viewer numbers of the blog and that growth is crazy.

Pretty sure we will do very well during the Share Event as well. :)
Haha, that is very true. 15k did seem a bit low, but I won't complain. It's nice to see the amount of people enjoying this game, though. Here's hoping the community continues to grow!

Also, does anyone know when is the next WB sugoest is i need that old geezer :)
Any 24-hour Sugofest is a Whitebeard Sugofest! So, I guess the next will be when Rayleigh is introduced [the next 24-hour exclusive Sugofest unit], which supposedly is after the Supernova Part One batch. I can see Part One of the Supernova batch hitting the English version really soon [probably as earlier as next Tuesday to coincide with the new INT rate up] and possibly Part Two three weeks or so after that [so around the end of May?].

As was mentioned prior, to anyone thinking of pulling during the Supernova Part One batch, SAVE YOUR RAINBOW GEMS FOR PART TWO! Not only will all of the Supernova be included in that particular batch, but Rayleigh as well. I know I'll be throwing a few Rainbow Gems at that moment in time.

Majukun

so..if i give mihawk's clones to him once it's evolved,do they still give the skill lv up?
or it must be the first form?

Nibel

Haha! They just sent out a note that says they got more likes than they expected and now there are more prizes!

Nibel

mihawk skillbooks for everyone!

mxalbqkmtlke.gif

StMeph

Finally gold today. Since I missed out on barrel-busting last week, I don't really care if you are normal, silver, or gold so long as you're an Android user able to match my location (zip: 77971).

FC is 304 723 014

Majukun

Finally gold today. Since I missed out on barrel-busting last week, I don't really care if you are normal, silver, or gold so long as you're an Android user able to match my location (zip: 77971).

FC is 304 723 014

just a hint,it's better to give an exact locaiton and not only the zipcode..there are usually several problems if you use only that,at least with fake gps

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Skill up event and/or +200 unit box needs to come asap - managing my full box is already bugging me :eek:

Haha! They just sent out a note that says they got more likes than they expected and now there are more prizes!

And just got an apology devil fruit because they screwed up hold stamina on Whiskey Peak earlier this week...sure why not.

Same here.

I must admit, I'm mighty thirsty too.

Hehe no shame in it :-D

RalchAC

What? Where does it say that?

I think it's a joke.

Skill up event and/or +200 unit box needs to come asap - managing my full box is already bugging me :eek:

And just got an apology devil fruit because they screwed up hold stamina on Whiskey Peak earlier this week...sure why not.

Hehe no shame in it :-D

Yes to skill up event please. And yes to Drum too. I'm getting a lot of Guard Point books but I don't have that version yet.

My box is at 150. So >200 is not my priority.

Can't wait to see which new rewards await. Quite amazing that we've smashed their expectation

qazqaNii

Is it possible to have multiple different evolutions of choppers? Planning on atleast having the red, green and purple ones if it is possible

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is it possible to have multiple different evolutions of choppers? Planning on atleast having the red, green and purple ones if it is possible

Yes, he will be a farmable story island encounter - so you can aim for every of his evolutions.

Or you mean having all of them in one team ? That wont be possible.
Yes to skill up event please. And yes to Drum too. I'm getting a lot of Guard Point books but I don't have that version yet.

My box is at 150. So >200 is not my priority.

Can't wait to see which new rewards await. Quite amazing that we've smashed their expectation

Yeah, lets see what they have in store for us....so far Bamco has been quite generous.

qazqaNii

Yes, he will be a farmable story island encounter - so you can aim for every of his evolutions.

Oh thats great to hear, lets hope Drum is released early June atleast since Little Garden is coming mid May.

I think the extra reward from the FaceBook thingy will be 5 or 10 gems and a set of turtles, or evolved pigs?

Zunger

Neo Member
Also looking to break barrels with silver or gold. I should be gold today,
I'll try to check this thread for the next hour or so.

Are you still around/available?

I am. Zunger in the Google Doc. I am at Mansion House Station, London

chrono01

xcution, are you the same xcution i have on my list? i think you're the reason i found out there's a neogaf community for this game
There can only be one Xcution.

If he's currently running a Max-level Gear Third Luffy, with an insane Pirate Level, you're probably looking at the Pirate King himself.

By the way, welcome to the Treasure Cruise/GAF community!

RalchAC

xcution, are you the same xcution i have on my list? i think you're the reason i found out there's a neogaf community for this game

You're one of those crazy dudes that farmed a 100 Mihawks, am I wrong? :p

Welcome to the community. I think it's about time I clear my friend list again and I fill it with more gaffers.

chrono01

i want rayleigh...now. I can't figure out when he was added to game, any infos?
Supposedly during Supernova Part Two, which is after Supernova Part One which we should be getting soon. Unless Namco Bandai switches things up and adds him earlier.

Also, my one complaint with the current English version is the lack of ability to easily farm turtles [other than Black]. It's kind of strange how we received the Pig Sanctuary before the different-colored Turtle Times. You can sometimes get small turtles as a drop from the Event Islands [or regular stages, if you want to grind them out], but having a set Turtle Time designated for that particular color would be great. Not just for evolving your base pigs, but also to focus on particular units.

Here's hoping they add it in soon.

Xcution

I am not sure but if not i hope so what is your in game name?

I am the weak guy out of all theae amazing guys and gals in neogaf.

There can only be one Xcution.

If he's currently running a Max-level Gear Third Luffy, with an insane Pirate Level, you're probably looking at the Pirate King himself.

By the way, welcome to the Treasure Cruise/GAF community!

Please pay attention to Bhrono. He likes posting under the influence, lol.

StMeph

This is getting confusing, doing it in a live chat is easier. ><

Ok StMeph first, I can't enter coordinates directly in the app I'm using and according to google that should be "Farm to Market Road 1593, Port Lavaca, TX 77979, US", right? If so then start breaking that barrel.

Hm. Not working. This will probably be easier in a few hours once I am home, since Houston is a more metropolitan area and I can find you a more reliable location to set to. I'm in a pretty remote part of the state right now, with no real landmarks or much nearby.

Thanks for trying though.

Ok, I'll save a barrel for you. Switched to Zunger's location now.

Edit: Yeah a very bad idea to this here. >< Hard to coordinate and we're spamming the thread.

chrono01

These skillbooks are going to kill me. 197/200 and no turtles to fuse [aside from small, in which case I'm saving for pigs]. So many books!

Skill-up event when?

These skillbooks are going to kill me. 197/200 and no turtles to fuse [aside from small, in which case I'm saving for pigs]. So many books!

Skill-up event when?

It's too bad most of Chopper's evolutions suck with exception to Brain Point thanks to his synergy with Buggy and Guard Point who is just an inferior version of Smoker that isn't farmable.

chrono01

It's too bad most of Chopper's evolutions suck with exception to Brain Point thanks to his synergy with Buggy and Guard Point who is just an inferior version of Smoker that isn't farmable.

Even Brain Point will be obsolete as soon as we get Brogy in Little Garden, unless you want to run 2 meat makers.
Yeah, as useless as the skills are, I still feel the need to hang onto the books in the hopes of increasing them.

That completionist mentality, I guess. :/

qazqaNii

Yeah, as useless as the skills are, I still feel the need to hang onto the books in the hopes of increasing them.

That completionist mentality, I guess. :/

Wouldn't the Arm Point chopper make you do 50% more damage to Mihawk for 2 turns? Sounds quite useful if thats the case.

chrono01

Wouldn't the Arm Point chopper make you do 50% more damage to Mihawk for 2 turns? Sounds quite useful if thats the case.
Sorry, I didn't mean all of the skills being useless, only certain ones. Arm Point definitely seems like he could be useful in a few areas.

defense in this game works like a little shield. mihawk has low defense so you wouldn't need it. an example of someone with a high defense is Alvida in her fortnight on expert**. IIRC she had like 16k defense and 1k hp, meaning if you deal over 16k damage to her, it'll subtract it from her defense and do the damage. anything less than that will only do the number of hits (asura will do 9 damage as an example)

**sorry elite, not expert. our first expert was kuro

Yeah, the defense mechanic has always been kinda wonky in this game. It's more like a damage threshold more than actual defense. Defense down abilities sound good in theory but units that deal fixed damage always will always be more preferred. I don't know if there are any STR units that deal fixed damage aside from Marine Full Body but it seems like most high defense enemies in the game are beatable with just perfect combos (elder turtle withstanding) which is just as efficient as using a defense down skill and then taking your turn so why bother with the defense down skill when you can get a unit that can kill enemies using just their skill instead of even having to play the turn.

Top Bottom