• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Very nice, congrats!

With only an hour left, I'm currently at 0 stamina. I could Gem, run a 40-stamina and then a final 30-stamina, but I'll resist. I have 11 extra Mihawk [to fuse during a skill up event]. Saving those Gems for more 40-stamina runs, not 30.

Fun event, though!
Lol so many Mihawks XD, wished I got someone good when I pulled earlier... 20 gems wasted, team was not good enough to defeat Mihawk without wasting gems as well:
2e4986e3e2349117166f8e960c5dc38f1294705901_full.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Very nice, congrats!

With only an hour left, I'm currently at 0 stamina. I could Gem, run a 40-stamina and then a final 30-stamina, but I'll resist. I have 11 extra Mihawk [to fuse during a skill up event]. Saving those Gems for more 40-stamina runs, not 30.

Fun event, though!

I probs should have saved mine lol I fused all of them one a time except for once where I fused two at once.

He's almost 70 so I can evolve him though everyone else already has him at 70 and evolved lmao

chrono01

Lol so many Mihawks XD, wished I got someone good when I pulled earlier... 20 gems wasted, team was not good enough to defeat Mihawk without wasting gems as well:
2e4986e3e2349117166f8e960c5dc38f1294705901_full.gif
But the important thing is you got a Mihawk. Now you can work on leveling/evolving him, for when Mihawk returns. Then you can focus on grabbing more and skilling him up.

Not a bad way to start things, that's for sure!

I probs should have saved mine lol I fused all of them one a time except for once where I fused two at once.

He's almost 70 so I can evolve him though everyone else already has him at 70 and evolved lmao
Yeah, the speed people level/evolve their units impress me. If I weren't focused on my G3 Luffy, mine would probably be evolved now too, but I regret nothing!

Did you get a skill-up out of those fusing, at least? Please say yes!

Ferga

I'm getting incredibly bad luck during this fusion up event.

I think i've gotten 2 supers in my last 25 or so fusions.

Didn't get a single super on any of my 20 elder turtles. So bitter.

chrono01

Here is what i did today. My current box and some one shot kill mihawk woth good drops.

It was a good day. Now time to aee if these super success are true :)

I got lazy that so made 4 pics in one hope they are good quality.
What? No heart borders this time? Disappointed!

But some serious great work there. That's a lot of Mihawk. O_O

Xcution

What? No heart borders this time? Disappointed!

But some serious great work there. That's a lot of Mihawk. O_O

Thank!

Lol, naw Bhrononi got a rep to makntain no more hearts lol

I have around 60 Mihawks. I am about to feed him everything. Hopefully he maxes out. Lets see!

Edit: also after all that grinding 11.1M beli and so mich plvl.

linkent

was wondering why Mihawk took so slow to level up compared to Arlong.

lvl 99 Arlong requires 3mil Exp
while MIhawk requires 5mil Exp!!!

Xcution

was wondering why Mihawk took so slow to level up compared to Arlong.

lvl 99 Arlong requires 3mil Exp
while MIhawk requires 5mil Exp!!!

Holy cow...for some reason i thpught 4 mil not 5 mil. Yeap he is not being maxed today lmfao. Will
Post ipdate in a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got a couple of him during the day. Will keep them until we get a skill up event.

Goodbye Mihawk, we will miss you xD

BTW. Hope they introduce overflow stamina when leveling up or using devil fruits for this game in the future.

chrono01

Thank!

Lol, naw Bhrononi got a rep to makntain no more hearts lol

I have around 60 Mihawks. I am about to feed him everything. Hopefully he maxes out. Lets see!

Edit: also after all that grinding 11.1M beli and so mich plvl.
Best of luck to you [and us all] when that skill-up event comes around.

When it comes around...

You hear me, Namco Bandai? WE NEED THAT SKILL-UP EVENT!

Heart borders are for containing only a love that Marco and Don Krieg could ever share.
The OTP.

Alright, here's what Mihawk did to my account:

Gems: 50 -> 5
Pirate Level: 108 -> 125
Stamina: 73 -> 82
Beli: 400k -> 4.6 million
Mihawk: 4* lvl 20 -> 5* lvl 67 - only used turtle and fodder drops from my Mihawk runs
Mihawk clones: 0 -> 102

Very happy with the results, now to survive with 5 empty char box slots until a skill up event.

That was fun but very time consuming. I hope that they move raid bosses to the weekend.

chrono01

Alright, here's what Mihawk did to my account:

Gems: 50 -> 5
Pirate Level: 108 -> 125
Stamina: 73 -> 82
Beli: 400k -> 4.6 million
Mihawk: 4* lvl 20 -> 5* lvl 67 - only used turtle and fodder drops from my Mihawk runs
Mihawk clones: 0 -> 102

Very happy with the results, now to survive with 5 empty char box slots until a skill up event.

That was fun but very time consuming. I hope that they move raid bosses to the weekend.
Wow, some hard work from you too. Nicely done!

I'll farm him hardcore the next time he comes, when I have closer to 80 stamina.

That bad, huh? :(

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
You guys were only playing Treasure Cruise for 24 hours.

Impressive. Xcution, what P-LVL are you? I'm like 123-124 now.

Also 3 turtles + 2 Mihawks gave me the best level up combo.

Final counts for the day:
Spent 7 Gems and Earned 2.
Increased my Pirate Level by 6 to 71.
Got 15 Mihawks, 2 Elder Seahorses and tons of Green Turtles drops.
I used the turtles to level Mihawk to 57.

New goal: Level up enough to keep my Slasher team with an evolved Mihawk. I'll need 100 costs to do so and I only have 88 atm.

2 Questions:
1: Once evolved, can base Mihawks be used to level up the special? I'm going to hold on to the 14 extra until a special up event.
2: What Pirate Level is needed to get 100 Costs points?

1: Once evolved, can base Mihawks be used to level up the special? I'm going to hold on to the 14 extra until a special up event.
Yep.
2: What Pirate Level is needed to get 100 Costs points?
Dunno.

Anywho, I ended with 5 Mihawks. Against my better judgement, I tried to level his special with them. Nothing. Out of sadness, I used 5 Diable Sanji books to level his up. Also didn't work. UGH.

Oh well. I can't really complain. I got a 5* level 40+ Mihawk out of it and only spent 2 gems (and earned 2). So all in all, I came out ahead.

cw_sasuke

Hope everyone got their Mihawk. One is enough for now, he'll be back so max skilling him can be a longterm goal.

BTW. Little Garden story Island teased for Mid May. Also another event for free daily devilfruits.

Xcution

You guys were only playing Treasure Cruise for 24 hours.

Impressive. Xcution, what P-LVL are you? I'm like 123-124 now.

Also 3 turtles + 2 Mihawks gave me the best level up combo.

Hey peli i am plvl 128. I did not play all day because i work and this made me sad. In other news i present to you the new MAX member of the gaffer family....Mihawk :)

My new crew all i am missing is WB to max him out and replace Arlong.

Edit: skill lvl 6 for mihawk and i have 50 in the box for skill ip event.

Xeroblade

Man there is so much jealously coming off me from seeing the past few posts. All I wanted was a drop these guys wanted a whole fucking fleet!

cw_sasuke

Holy shit Xcution.. Wow.
I have played the game for quite some time and my highest lvl units are Towel Nami and G3 Luffy at around lvl 60-70.... And you have 5 max lvl units in one team alone. Damn...

Edit:
Lol just saw how much Beli you have... Haha just nuts. Good job man.

Xcution

Heart borders are for containing only a love that Marco and Don Krieg could ever share.

Lol, no heart boarders for no one. I am going to grab the gaffers avatars and compile them In heart boarders lol.

Man there is so much jealously coming off me from seeing the past few posts. All I wanted was a drop these guys wanted a whole fucking fleet!

Omg! This is too funny man, i cannot stop laughing :)

Holy shit Xcution.. Wow.
I have played the game for quite some time and my highest lvl units are Towel Nami and G3 Luffy at around lvl 60-70.... And you have 5 max lvl units in one team alone. Damn...

Thanks! Yea man i do a lot of math with this game and every aingle move i do is because it is the best for future not current. I have aome other high lvls and a few more maxed, but this is my team. I focus on one. Next is WB and raghleigh (dont know how to spell) lol

I never use fodder for exp only teen turtles and above to include pigs from begining. Fodder is good money, also i was getting 60k gold a lot from running Mihawk. Crazy and plvl xp was nuts 6k+

chrono01

BTW. Little Garden story Island teased for Mid May. Also another event for free daily devilfruits.
Namco Bandai continue to be amazing. I don't think I've missed a day without getting a free Rainbow Gem since starting, they always find a reason to keep giving us more.

I love that.

Caim

I managed to get 25 Mihawks now I need to expand my box since its full.

Currently at 155 I guess I should just go ahead and bring it up to 200 at this point.

chrono01

I managed to get 25 Mihawks now I need to expand my box since its full.

Currently at 155 I guess I should just go ahead and bring it up to 200 at this point.
Yeah, just go ahead and max out your box. You'll need to eventually, and it'll give you some breathing room to hoard all of those skill-up/XP fodder.

I just wish we weren't getting an INT rate-up for the next event. I was hoping to have that around for when Rayleigh was released, but then, that would be too convenient. I really wanted Robin/Vista too. :(

Xcution

Fellow gaffers please, i mean please ISSUE YOU PASSWORD.

I know we have all worked hard on Migawk, but this is essential just in case anything happens to your device.

Take screenshot, email, msg...whatever but please get it done.

That is all, thanks!

chrono01

I know we have all worked hard on Migawk, but this is essential just in case anything happens to your device.

That is all, thanks!
^

I set aside a day to do it every week [Sunday]. Just get in the habit and issue yourself one every seven days and then either email it to your email account or screenshot it and sync the image to your PC. You'll want it if something happens to your phone or your data is corrupted and you need to re-install.

I would hate to see any of you lose your account.

Xcution

^

I set aside a day to do it every week [Sunday]. Just get in the habit and issue yourself one every seven days and then either email it to your email account or screenshot it and sync the image to your PC. You'll want it if something happens to your phone or your data is corrupted and you need to re-install.

I would hate to see any of you lose your account.

I am with upu but i do it every Monday after turtle time. I do not want to lose those puppies!

chrono01

I am with upu but i do it every Monday after turtle time. I do not want to lose those puppies!
It doesn't really matter when you issue the password, as your account is continually updated even after your issue it. So if you issue it on Friday, use Saturday and Sunday to farm units, and then "restore" the account on Monday using the password issued on Friday, you'll still retain everything you earned over the weekend. It essentially just creates a seven-day link with your account, in case something happens.

I just chose Sunday since it's an easy day to remember for me. You can also issue more than one password per week [if you forget and can't remember when you issued the last one]. It'll just make your former transfer password invalid.

Started my quest of rerolls for the Japanese Sugofest. Let me tell you this, if you ever want to convince yourself not to spend money on gems for the gatcha, then this is a good way to do it. Spent almost 2 hours and way over 100+ pulls and didn't get much of anything great. Heck, I've only gotten maybe 3-4 pulls that would be considered "pretty good".

Best pull was definitely the new Ace unit, but it doesn't sound like he's God Tier or anything. Oh well, more pulls tomorrow! I'll post the leftovers sometime tomorrow night.

Started my quest of rerolls for the Japanese Sugofest. Let me tell you this, if you ever want to convince yourself not to spend money on gems for the gatcha, then this is a good way to do it. Spent almost 2 hours and way over 100+ pulls and didn't get much of anything great. Heck, I've only gotten maybe 3-4 pulls that would be considered "pretty good".

Best pull was definitely the new Ace unit, but it doesn't sound like he's God Tier or anything. Oh well, more pulls tomorrow! I'll post the leftovers sometime tomorrow night.

I actually pulled a Strong World Shanks during the first sugofest using the Droid4X emulator but every time I try to play a stage, I get a 500(0) error and I can't figure out what's causing it. Haven't tried using it since then.

Rurunaki

Little Garden and Boosted INT Pull for May.. Tempted for INT pull, but I only need Nico Robin for that batch and there's way too many fodders (Helmeppo) for a safe pull.. Will wait for the Sugofest.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Just downloaded this. Did they fix the ability to get different characters on re-rolls? I got the same two in the same order after re-rolling: Kuroobi and Kuro.

My phone broke recently, but i managed to get new one just in time to get Mihawk. So, is today gold barrel day for 0 and 5 or what?

cw_sasuke

Thanks! Yea man i do a lot of math with this game and every aingle move i do is because it is the best for future not current. I have aome other high lvls and a few more maxed, but this is my team. I focus on one. Next is WB and raghleigh (dont know how to spell) lol

I never use fodder for exp only teen turtles and above to include pigs from begining. Fodder is good money, also i was getting 60k gold a lot from running Mihawk. Crazy and plvl xp was nuts 6k+

You are awesome man keep up the good work - its really nice seeing your progress. And dont ever give away or sell your account dude....you put in so much work.

Xcution you are fucking crazy and I love it

Xcution = HxH Meryem

Showing us insects our true potential lol.

RalchAC

Xcution you are fucking crazy and I love it

Yeah, he'll be my best friend from now on lol. Having such a powerful skill at MAX will be really useful for raid bosses.

That is all, thanks!

Yeah, I need to do that too. I think a fellow gaffer missed Mihawk because he had to do a factory reset. Support may exist, but I think it's written that an account restoration can take 5-10 days.

Namco Bandai continue to be amazing. I don't think I've missed a day without getting a free Rainbow Gem since starting, they always find a reason to keep giving us more.

I love that.

Yeeees. I've liked their Facebook page too. I want them 3 gems!

Although after seeing the JP event with all those juicy rewards it feels quite a shitty event.

Hope everyone got their Mihawk. One is enough for now, he'll be back so max skilling him can be a longterm goal.

Yep, same here. Once I have 80 stamina and Merry at MAX (in 2 years?), I'll start worrying about maxing him. Probably in 2 events, not one, since I don't have that much time to spend on the game.

Their schedule is to release a new island every 2-3 weeks. It's a bit faster than Japan, I think. Mr3 will be mine Mid May, then. I want it for my Slasher team.

Can't wait to reach Alabasta. I must have watched that arc a hundred times when I was a kid (Spanish dub never reached Ennies Lobby lol) so it has a special place in my heart even if some newer arcs are better.

Kumo

That is all, thanks!

Hmm, good idea. I've only been playing for a couple of weeks now but it's good to get in the habit of things. I can only imagine the pain of losing hundreds of hours of progress.

RalchAC

I'm i the only one who is happy with his lvl 20 Mihawk ? :(

I was able to evolve him yesterday and got him to level 45, which was quite decent. So even if some people will have a much better character than me, I'm quite happy with my results.

cw_sasuke

I'm i the only one who is happy with his lvl 20 Mihawk ? :(

Thats the good thing - no matter how advances you will always benefit...your own leaders are as important as your friend leaders xD

Seeing people max skilling/leveling units means less issue for me on future quests...well if i have them on my friendlist.

Wow, the Facebook page is already at 15,000k+ Likes.

I guess we're getting those three Rainbow Gems after all!

Thirst is real :eek: I approve !!

Nibel

Xcution = HxH Meryem

Showing us insects our true potential lol.

lmao, good comparison

Yeah, he'll be my best friend from now on lol. Having such a powerful skill at MAX will be really useful for raid bosses.

Yeah, that team is crazy. Add me too, X!

Wow, the Facebook page is already at 15,000k+ Likes.

I guess we're getting those three Rainbow Gems after all!

Not surpised; that 15k number is way too low for a playerbase that goes in the millions. Sometimes I check the viewer numbers of the blog and that growth is crazy.

Pretty sure we will do very well during the Share Event as well. :)

Top Bottom