• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Kumo

If you have God Ussop, Mirage Tempo Nami and evolved Aldiva you can kill him with any team you want as long as you have more than 3600 HP.

That's practically the entire team right there haha. I just tried it with Mirage Tempo Nami and Usopp but I still died. I'll try it again later and I should get it this time with Alvida!

Perona

You definitely want maximum capacity [as mentioned above]. It's one of the safest things you can do with your Rainbow Gems right now, since it will always be useful and will give you the space/room to store more evolution/XP/skillbook units.

That is, until you inevitably reach the cap [even at 200], in which case the pain begins all over again. >_<

Yeah, getting my box space to 100 is one of the first things I did with my gems, and it was fine for a long time. Now that I have a bunch of permanent units though I need more.

I really hope they bring back Alvida for a week during the Morgan event like they did with Buggy. I feel like I've gotten all I can out of this event days ago.

I recently made 5 alt account on Droid4X, all with the same 6th digit. Yesterday they were gold so I traded with them and got 15 Keys. I am probably gonna be cursed by RNG now and get crap drops / pulls for a while to counterbalance that.

Hina announced with a collection of skillbooks that I want. I might have to use my Mihawks to have space for the skillbooks/dupes. :/ Bandai knows that we need a skill up event but they are just trolling at this point.

app_banner_hina_kQmoL0DNER.png

Jayhawk

After I get my Princess Vivi to level 73 in the next week or so, I need to decide whether to focus on getting either Mihawk, Nami v2, or Ace evolved and stronger in preparation for upcoming event isles and Monster Chopper. I also need to add more LS Zoro friends when I start using Vivi for Chopper.

linkent

Hina announced with a collection of skillbooks that I want. I might have to use my Mihawks to have space for the skillbooks/dupes. :/ Bandai knows that we need a skill up event but they are just trolling at this point.
Nice skill books there!
All will be useful for me except fullsomething dood.

Wazzy

Banned
Hina event yay!

I've been lazy with barrel breaking agh lol I used my alt for gold but only gave me a turtle.

If my chest is still gold tomorrow I have 4 tries left if anyone wants.

chrono01

I'm excited for the Hina event. Towel Nami skillbooks!

I still need to evolve my Mihawk. I'll probably dedicate the Turtle Time on Monday purely to him [I already have the evolution materials]. I don't have many other DEX-type, though...

But seriously, we need a skill-up event. Namco Bandai please.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Going Merry maxed :eek:
After i dont know how many failed attempts im done with it....yesssss !!

Man this hurts...my box is full we need that skill up event or even better they need to increase the max box limit soon.

chrono01

Man this hurts...my box is full we need that skill up event or even better they need to increase the max box limit soon.
Congrats on the Going Merry! I'm still at one level needed.

Damn you, Usopp!

Tidd

Congrats. This is the best feeling you can get in this game!

And yup, I need a skill-up event, too. I have Arm Point, Guard Point and Brain Point Chopper. Could have one more but I evolved my base Chopper to one I already had lol

RalchAC

I'm excited for the Hina event. Towel Nami skillbooks!

I still need to evolve my Mihawk. I'll probably dedicate the Turtle Time on Monday purely to him [I already have the evolution materials]. I don't have many other DEX-type, though...

But seriously, we need a skill-up event. Namco Bandai please.

You can use a Slasher team with 2x Mihawk and Zoro. That would be enough to kill her. And you can add Kuro and Tashigi to the miX invorder to make the Fullbody or whatever fight easier.

I don't want another fight as long as the Red Cat one in Kuro dungeon lol

chrono01

You can use a Slasher team with 2x Mihawk and Zoro. That would be enough to kill her. And you can add Kuro and Tashigi to the miX invorder to make the Fullbody or whatever fight easier.

I don't want another fight as long as the Red Cat one in Kuro dungeon lol
Thanks, sounds good to me!

I have those units, so I'll focus on leveling them up/getting them prepared.

cw_sasuke

Hina will be the first real spike when it comes to exp from regular Event Islands - 30 stamina stage will give you near 6k exp which is twice as much as we got from Arlong, Black, Morgan etc.

Congrats on the Going Merry! I'm still at one level needed.

Damn you, Usopp!

Thanks ...and you will get there as well, just need to hope that Usopp takes that one day off instead of screwing your dreams.

Congrats. This is the best feeling you can get in this game!

And yup, I need a skill-up event, too. I have Arm Point, Guard Point and Brain Point Chopper. Could have one more but I evolved my base Chopper to one I already had lol

Hehe thanks, its kinda weird...because i was expecting it to fail anyway...so when i didnt saw Usopp appearing it was a surreal feeling. Os this real life ?

RalchAC

Thanks, sounds good to me!

I have those units, so I'll focus on leveling them up/getting them prepared.

Right now my time will have Mihawk, Zoro, Ussop and Kuro. I have those 3 Slashers over level 50. If I'm able to evolve Tashigi (damn rainbow penguins!) I'll use her too.

If I'm not I dunno. I'll probably use Arlong or Buggy. Probably Arlong, he is a beast.

StMeph

Quick Update from my Int Team

Why Ussop and Mr. 3?

Right now my time will have Mihawk, Zoro, Ussop and Kuro. I have those 3 Slashers over level 50. If I'm able to evolve Tashigi (damn rainbow penguins!) I'll use her too.

If I'm not I dunno. I'll probably use Arlong or Buggy. Probably Arlong, he is a beast.

Probably Arlong? Arlong has one of the highest attacks in the game. I can't imagine a Strength or Slashers team that intentionally omits him.

pLow7

Why Ussop and Mr. 3?

Probably Arlong? Arlong has one of the highest attacks in the game. I can't imagine a Strength or Slashers team that intentionally omits him.

Well neither Chopper or Buggy are evolved. I can use unevolved Buggy instead of Ussop, but without Chopper his special isn't as good. So i have to wait till i get them both evolved to make a full int Team, for now i'll use GP and Mr3.

Mazre

Any pity barrels? Bronze today, have 3 trades left and won't have time this weekend. Can spoof will be around most of the day (laundry/packing).

Coldphire

Neo Member
Should I farm for Buggy or does anyone know if the Buggy Fortnight ever came back in the Japanese version? I started playing during his Fortnight so I only ran them once or twice and he never dropped. When it came back I only ran the 30 Stamina one time for the gem and he didn't drop. The only 2 INT characters I have currently are Don Krieg and Thunderbolt Tempo Nami. So I don't need him for my INT team or my Slasher team, but I don't have any other INT characters to level now except Helmeppo. So all the purple pirates I get seem like a waste. I know he is not the best but I feel like I missed out because he is a Fortnight character.

cw_sasuke

Should I farm for Buggy or does anyone know if the Buggy Fortnight ever came back in the Japanese version? I started playing during his Fortnight so I only ran them once or twice and he never dropped. When it came back I only ran the 30 Stamina one time for the gem and he didn't drop. The only 2 INT characters I have currently are Don Krieg and Thunderbolt Tempo Nami. So I don't need him for my INT team or my Slasher team, but I don't have any other INT characters to level now except Helmeppo. So all the purple pirates I get seem like a waste. I know he is not the best but I feel like I missed out because he is a Fortnight character.
He will be back soon, just wait for his Event Island instead of burning your stamina on the low drop rate of Story Islands.

Top Bottom