• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Dandte

Ok i am tapping now as well. Lets do it

I give up. I'm sitting right on *** and can't find you. Maybe its something with my phone sorry :(
ElXxLNb.jpg
Edit:but but but.... So much effort and I even Hit the gatcha button accidently and got a 3* psy chopper... On an int event... I hate my Main acc. 2 belli from 2 Gold chests...

Xcution

Okay, tapping in a bit. GPS app wanted me to go to France first. lol

LOL, noce thanks. Got belli, not what i wanted but hope u got some keys :)

Usopp be trolling man. I am saving all my current cola for a new ship. I maxed Merry a while back and have like 70 cola for the next.

It will all end in failure cuz usopp be sucking.

Anyone with an Android that wanta to do the breaking chest. I was silver yesterday and today i should be goldmor silver.

Let me know.
Is there a guide as to what to do for the GPS faking? I haven't tried it yet. I'd be down, if so, and I'm on Android. We both have the same 6th digit, so I'm gold as well.

chrono01

Xeroblade

omg my luck continues. Last time I pulled I got a balloon Luffy (pretty much exactly what I wanted) and I also got what I wanted this time:

Already have a towel Nami.
If I could punch you through the Internet I would. Jealous has spilled all over.

Copons

Copons, I play a little on the JP version as well, and they have story islands that only let you use one color, like Rob Lucci you can only use Green characters. And there's others that weaken fighters or slashers, etc. on each different stamina cost island, so to do all the content you won't be able to keep using the same team every time.

A lot of the later raid bosses will pre-emptively lock one [or more of your units], making dual Gear Third Luffy teams less ideal. He's still a great unit [one of the best], but there will be more variation in teams later on, don't worry.

Sound like great news, I can't wait!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can someone in my friendlist put up evolved Marco for a bit ? Need him for Rainbow Dragon.

I put my Marco up cw_sasuke in case you need a second run (hope not).

Any of these worth a pull?

These are their current JP ratings:

Trafalgar Law: 8.0/10
Killer: 8.5/10
Urogue: 7.5/10
Hawkins: 7.0/10
Bepo: 6.5/10

Urogue is a striker captain, but the selection of striker units is just bad right now and once it gets going we'll be closer to Aokiji's release who completely replaces him (both for the capt effect and special).

Killer is a poor man's G3 as a captain but he has killer stats (ba dum tiss) so he's an excellent QCK sub.

Law will see much more use as a sub than a captain. He's the 2.5x ATK to DEX captain but Mihawk eats his lunch. Instead of running 2x Law people run 2x Mihawk (or 1x Law 1x Mihawk) with Law/Zoro subs mainly because having 2x Mihawk's special is much better than having 2x Law's special. Law + Apu (2nd supernova batch) are a 6 DEX orbs combo.

Hawkins and Bepo are pretty niche and will only see some use if you don't have anything better.

qazqaNii

I just timed my lvling up perfectly this morning. Had 40 minutes before half stamina on whiskey peak was over managed to do 5 runs so I could lvl up. I had now 5 minutes left to get an rainbow Penguin for my Mihawk, I got it on my second run within those 5 minutes and I was extremely happy, I had wasted 90 stamina to get a single rainbow.

And then I scored a super sucess on 200k exp for Mihawk wooo.

Xcution

48ZOxtV.gif

NEED MORE MEMBER BOX SPACE!

Or a Skill-Up Event so I can clear out some of it.

I dont want to hear it Bhrono. I had 150+ turtles forever before Migawk. Now it is worst i have 60+ migawks and like 15 elder and 45+ teen turtles.

This is crazy and I had to dirch all evo mats. FML. I need an upgrade event and another sugofest to get Mihawk for skill or raghliegh to power up (i cant spell his name for shit lol).

Perona

Now that I have pretty much everything I want from pulling, I'm using all the gems I get for more box space because it has been becoming an issue lately with all of the "permanent" characters I have.

Kumo

I have gold chest today and can break 2 more barrels. Any other gold buddies available?

I can break barrels with you. Should be gold today. Where should I set my location?

Also,lazyproblems if you see this let me know when you want to play!

Finally figured out a proper way to take down 30 sta Morgan after being too scared after being stomped when trying in the past.

Beat him twice today already.

chrono01

I just timed my lvling up perfectly this morning. Had 40 minutes before half stamina on whiskey peak was over managed to do 5 runs so I could lvl up. I had now 5 minutes left to get an rainbow Penguin for my Mihawk, I got it on my second run within those 5 minutes and I was extremely happy, I had wasted 90 stamina to get a single rainbow.

And then I scored a super sucess on 200k exp for Mihawk wooo.
Haha, I love it when that happens.

Congrats!
I dont want to hear it Bhrono. I had 150+ turtles forever before Migawk. Now it is worst i have 60+ migawks and like 15 elder and 45+ teen turtles.

This is crazy and I had to dirch all evo mats. FML. I need an upgrade event and another sugofest to get Mihawk for skill or raghliegh to power up (i cant spell his name for shit lol).
Yeah, they really need to increase our box space. It's only going to get more difficult when they add more units, such as the upcoming Supernova. ;_;

Now that I have pretty much everything I want from pulling, I'm using all the gems I get for more box space because it has been becoming an issue lately with all of the "permanent" characters I have.
You definitely want maximum capacity [as mentioned above]. It's one of the safest things you can do with your Rainbow Gems right now, since it will always be useful and will give you the space/room to store more evolution/XP/skillbook units.

That is, until you inevitably reach the cap [even at 200], in which case the pain begins all over again. >_<

RalchAC

Okay that rainbow dragon is a lot harder than expected.

Double gear 3rd + usopp barely got me past 60% before it killed me. |:

If you have God Ussop, Mirage Tempo Nami and evolved Aldiva you can kill him with any team you want as long as you have more than 3600 HP.

Top Bottom