• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Wazzy

Banned
Noooooooooooooooo Chrono is banned. :(
Some random Qs:

- Do all characters have to be max level before they can be evolved?

- Is there any decent way to farm EXP mats besides turtle time for brief periods on Monday? My units are only mid 30s and it's already very slow and expensive to feed them generic marines and pirates.

- What is barrel breaking? How can I participate? I think I need to spoof my location to do it with GAF members? Is there any easy way to see whether I have broze/silver/gold?

That would be awesome <3

Added you.

Sending an add right now!

Another sugofest announced for JP lol This time it's for the 1 year anniversary. Strawhats v2, some of SN 1 + 2, SW 1+2 and WB 1+2 will have a rate up + a new 6* Luffy. Prepare your emulators to reroll like crazy. :p

Meanwhile in global

giphy.gif

Xcution

Another sugofest announced for JP lol This time it's for the 1 year anniversary. Strawhats v2, some of SN 1 + 2, SW 1+2 and WB 1+2 will have a rate up + a new 6* Luffy. Prepare your emulators to reroll like crazy. :p

Meanwhile in global

Amen to the dustball god damn, i am here farming Morgan with my eyes closes lol

So when you are feeding skillbooks is it better to do it in bulk or one at a time?

Bulk. Two reasons. First, higher chance of getting a skillup. Second, because you can get more than one skill up per attempt. I've gotten 2 skillups in a single attempt a half dozen times from putting 5 character cards in one attempt.

RalchAC

Noooooooooooooooo Chrono is banned. :(

What has happened?

Meanwhile in global

Wasn't the last Sugoest like last week or something like that?

And I wonder which Luffy are they going to show. Edit: Nothing, it seems it's just an special edition.

Ferga

What has happened?

And I wonder which Luffy are they going to show. Edit: Nothing, it seems it's just an special edition.

It been more than a month I'm pretty sure, which is quite weird since JP has one every month.

StMeph

With how late Supernovas v1 are releasing (at least relative to expectations), I wonder if we'll see v2 drop way sooner like Whitebeard crew came right after Strawhats v2.

Could somebody provide me with a decent jap. account? :)

@Clogger I sent you 2 messages while using the mobile version of gaf, but apparently there are no messages in my box. Is the New Ace account still avilable?

Hey, I'm sorry buddy, but I definitely didn't get your messages. I also didn't check this thread all weekend, but I don't think it would have mattered, since the codes should have expired last Thursday. =(

You're free to try the code still though, if you would like. I'll shoot it to you when I get home tonight if I can remember.

StMeph

Only got in 7 turtle runs this first pass, but it was a pretty good run. 5 Elders and 12 Daimyo/Adults.

Still focusing the Elders on G3 Luffy, but the Adults are going toward Mihawk and Vista.

Dandte

Hey, I'm sorry buddy, but I definitely didn't get your messages. I also didn't check this thread all weekend, but I don't think it would have mattered, since the codes should have expired last Thursday. =(

You're free to try the code still though, if you would like. I'll shoot it to you when I get home tonight if I can remember.

Don't worry pal. The message function doesn't work at all for me...aperrently i send some messages more then a year..i wasn't even registered at that poin.
i'm currently fighting with Droid4X to to some rerolls tomorrow. While downloading the app itself is super fast, the ingame data takes forever to load, and sometimes even looses connection. On my phone it took mabe 2-3 minutes on my pc i'm at 5h@84%.
The speed of my internet can't be problem.

Don't worry pal. The message function doesn't work at all for me...aperrently i send some messages more then a year..i wasn't even registered at that poin.
i'm currently fighting with Droid4X to to some rerolls tomorrow. While downloading the app itself is super fast, the ingame data takes forever to load, and sometimes even looses connection. On my phone it took mabe 2-3 minutes on my pc i'm at 5h@84%.
The speed of my internet can't be problem.

If you're talking about the initial install, don't worry too much about it. It took forever for me too, and I eventually just let it run overnight. It did eventually download and later downloads didn't take anywhere near as long. You do know how to do the reroll trick, right? Also, don't forget to use the code that gives you 15 extra gems. Assuming that's still live, you should get 5 pulls from each reroll.

Dandte

If you're talking about the initial install, don't worry too much about it. It took forever for me too, and I eventually just let it run overnight. It did eventually download and later downloads didn't take anywhere near as long. You do know how to do the reroll trick, right? Also, don't forget to use the code that gives you 15 extra gems. Assuming that's still live, you should get 5 pulls from each reroll.

yeah, i think i can do the trick. atm i have 15 gems each time i do the trick. Do you mean this codes?
luffy21840
sabo637473
robin04905

I really only want Boa or Rayleigh^^

yeah, i think i can do the trick. atm i have 15 gems each time i do the trick. Do you mean this codes?
luffy21840
sabo637473
robin04905

I really only want Boa or Rayleigh^^

Oh nevermind, the other code I was referring to apparently doesn't work anymore. I ended up pulling two Boa's last time, so you can do it! I never did get the Rayleigh I wanted though. =(

RalchAC

Isn't it a shame when you buyva few rainbow fruits to try for vista to add to your slasher team and instead get 5* marco =)

I seriously hope you never get 3 unevolved Kuros and 1 unevolved Tashigi in 7 pulls like I did last Sugofest.

And there wasn't a QCK rate up.

Someday all my suffering would be rewarded... I hope T.T

I seriously hope you never get 3 unevolved Kuros and 1 unevolved Tashigi in 7 pulls like I did last Sugofest.

And there wasn't a QCK rate up.

Someday all my suffering would be rewarded... I hope T.T

I beleieve in you and i give you my luck (until you get him) for the rayleigh event...you'll be thanking me

Have the new 6* character shifted the tiers/values of Whitebeard / Rayleigh / Boa Hancock?

WB and Ray are still the only real boss killers. Boa, Shanks and Sengoku will get you through story mode and some fortnights (and maybe a raid boss or two) but not much else. Ace remains to be seen, his problem is that the good shooters you'll want to use with him are all raid bosses (Zephyr, Blackbeard, Heracles) and they all need to be max skilled for the team to work (plus the whole team will have over 200 cost, not suited for beginners at all).

RalchAC

With the upcoming additions of Hina and the Supernovas, Kuro's worth is diminishing - especially with a level 70 cap before evolving.

Hina is Brawler and Killer is Impact. So neither works on Mihawk teams. So I'd say should be useful for a while. Are we geting another good QCK Slasher before Rob Lucci Fortnight Island?

TBH at first I thought Hina was going to be an Impact unit and Killer a Slasher. And, speaking of Hina, it seems I'll finally be able to get a QCK unit that has a half decent captain effect (2x ATK is not that fancy, but some people don't have Ace or Jozu!)

Hina is Brawler and Killer is Impact. So neither works on Mihawk teams. So I'd say should be useful for a while. Are we geting another good QCK Slasher before Rob Lucci Fortnight Island?

TBH at first I thought Hina was going to be an Impact unit and Killer a Slasher. And, speaking of Hina, it seems I'll finally be able to get a QCK unit that has a half decent captain effect (2x ATK is not that fancy, but some people don't have Ace or Jozu!)

From what I can see, assuming you have a Jozu/Ace, then Hina should still make a decent QCK unit, right? Not the best, by any means, but pretty good stats for now, right? I'll probably replace Horn Point Chopper with her for my QCK team I guess.

RalchAC

From what I can see, assuming you have a Jozu/Ace, then Hina should still make a decent QCK unit, right? Not the best, by any means, but pretty good stats for now, right? I'll probably replace Horn Point Chopper with her for my QCK team I guess.

I think she is an orb locker. So she definitely is an interesting unit!

I don't know how good QCK teams are for orb converting. There is Miss Valentine and one of those 2 Zoro friends turns orbs to food. But his stats are quite crappy, sadly.

Jayhawk

Kuro is still the second best slasher that can be farmed. Rob Lucci is the next good QCK slasher coming to the game.

Slasher teams have better options than Kuro in Mihawk, Shanks, Vista, Law, Zoro, and Arlong. Since my Kuro is unevolved, I would rather invest pigs and turtles in my unevolved Ace and Hina since they'll have more longevity in my game.

Holy shit, I just had a personal best turtle time. Nine elder turtles in just eight runs! I didn't think such a thing was possible. Mihawk, you gonna get so fat.

RalchAC

Kuro is still the second best slasher that can be farmed. Rob Lucci is the next good QCK slasher coming to the game.

Slasher teams have better options than Kuro in Mihawk, Shanks, Vista, Law, Zoro, and Arlong. Since my Kuro is unevolved, I would rather invest pigs and turtles in my unevolved Ace and Hina since they'll have more longevity in my game.

Even if there are units with better raw attacks shouldn't it be better to use Kuro against STR bosses due to the 2x ATK bonus?

Plus, as you've said, it's farmable. Sadly, other good Slashers like Shanks, Vista or Law need the player to use Devil Fruits. And with my bad luck I'll never get them.
__

Finished Turtle time. I dunno who to give the Turtles. Will feed them to Zoro, probably. Hopefully Little Garden will drop same day as Hina. I want to farm Mr3!

Jayhawk

Even if there are units with better raw attacks shouldn't it be better to use Kuro against STR bosses due to the 2x ATK bonus?

I wouldn't use a slasher team with Kuro against STR bosses since slasher team is DEX-heavy. Ace and Jozu teams! G3 teams aren't being recommended for Monster Chopper. Mihawk teams will have a hard time too, I'm guessing.

Jayhawk

I suppose I am incorrectly stating what I wanted to get across. Those videos you linked have guys at max level or near max level. Sure, Kuro is good and a farmable unit. My main point is that I would rather invest exp into Ace, Hina, Killer, and other QCK units we'll be getting instead of Kuro if they're all at a low level, unevolved state. Hell, Lucci might even be out by the time I have at least a few of those at high level.

RalchAC

I suppose I am incorrectly stating what I wanted to get across. Those videos you linked have guys at max level or near max level. Sure, Kuro is good and a farmable unit. My main point is that I would rather invest exp into Ace, Hina, Killer, and other QCK units we'll be getting instead of Kuro if they're all at a low level, unevolved state. Hell, Lucci might even be out by the time I have at least a few of those at high level.

Yeah, and that's definitely a correct opinion, but some people like me don't have good luck at the Gacha. That's the reason next time I'll probably farm extra Mihawks for skill leveling.

Jayhawk

Yeah, and that's definitely a correct opinion, but some people like me don't have good luck at the Gacha. That's the reason next time I'll probably farm extra Mihawks for skill leveling.

Some farmable QCK units we'll be seeing in the global version later on this year include Lucci, Kaku, Brook, Impel Down version of Crocodile, and Ivankov. A few of those can be included in Slasher teams too. Regardless of Gacha luck, you have options for teams. Future Sugofests will also give more options and maybe you'll actually get lucky.

Well if you have Ace and Jozu then yeah focus on those first. Not all people do though and slashers are the go-to team when your only option is using farmable units.

Unfortunately, the crux of most slasher vs raid boss teams seems to be stalling with 2 max coolldown Mihawks rather than team composition, not that it's not important.

The 2x Mihawk special (+Mihawk's boat) is what makes slashers capable of beating raid bosses while most fighters/strikers/shooters teams can't. Having to deal with only 50% HP is a big deal when the boss has 3+ million HP, Mihawk's (and WB's) special is the most OP one in the game and only gets better as bosses' max HP goes up. It's true that for the other half they generally go with raw stats instead of boosts and orb manipulation like burst teams do. They have a few utility units in Mr 1 and Doflamingo but that's all.

Wazzy

Banned
TT's were okay. Let's see if I can max Gear3.

What has happened?

Like the poster said something about the FigureGAF lock. I hope he didn't participate in anything bad and I hope it's not a perm. :(

Xcution

Omg i cannot believe that Chrono was banned :(

Will he be able to come back and if so when and what happened.

Also, we need a damn skill up event or another WB sugofest.

Jayhawk

Xcution, you're gold chest today. Get to it!

chrono01's ban is a one-week ban from what I have heard.

EDIT: Anybody on my friend list mind changing to Lion Zoro captain once they're done with turtles for a day or two? I want to experiment with my level 70 Princess Vivi.

Heng

Does everyone in here have a steam account? It might be easier to use that to coordinate the barrel breaking if you have the steam app installed on your phone.

Chrono is going to have to try and stow away on to someone's friend game in order to break barrels like a true lurker. Good luck, Chrono.

Top Bottom